[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

The difference between hers and Christina’s post. One sees us as her entertainment and other one as her equals.

We definitely do stan for the best in every possible way.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

yikes
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

“To all my friends AT the LGBTQ community” as if it’s a place?

Remember when she called us fun and adorable and cute and like girls?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

I feel so uncomfortable watching this. She looks genuinely tired and unwell. :(
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

When was that?
KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:30 am “To all my friends AT the LGBTQ community” as if it’s a place?

Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

She has a gap in her teeth like Madonna! When will Gaga
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Cruz808 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:56 am When was that?
KevinKardashian wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:30 am “To all my friends AT the LGBTQ community” as if it’s a place?

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/m.huffpo ... 059503/amp
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Cruz808 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:56 am When was that?

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_4371744
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Tragic
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

pobresita tbh, I feel sympathy for her. She seems ill
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Christian wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:03 am pobresita tbh, I feel sympathy for her. She seems ill
She is really unwell. As a big fan Its pathetic how her handlers keep killing her day by day and her stans are not helping.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 22

But whats her diagnosis? Honestly someone who knows about this shit and can say something

Seeing her talk, what seems to be her problem? I know its a mental illness but like what kind
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Maleficent wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:58 pm But whats her diagnosis? Honestly someone who knows about this shit and can say something

Seeing her talk, what seems to be her problem? I know its a mental illness but like what kind
If I had to make some sort of guess, I would say she suffers from some type of depressive personality disorder and they are HEAVILY medicating her for it.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Lydekane wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:34 am I feel so uncomfortable watching this. She looks genuinely tired and unwell. :(
And her stans keep cheering her on and clapping for her as if she’s doing alright and nothing is wrong. Anyone with two eyes can see that woman is not well. Her stans have always been part of Britney’s problem. They enable her evil ass team and keep asking this woman to be a pop star when she clearly doesn’t want that.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

Living Legend!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:51 pm
Lydekane wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:34 am I feel so uncomfortable watching this. She looks genuinely tired and unwell. :(
And her stans keep cheering her on and clapping for her as if she’s doing alright and nothing is wrong. Anyone with two eyes can see that woman is not well. Her stans have always been part of Britney’s problem. They enable her evil ass team and keep asking this woman to be a pop star when she clearly doesn’t want that.
I mean, I hate a Brickley stan as much as the next girl, but you also have to consider what skills the good sis has to work with, which are very few. If she were slightly intelligent, still attractive, and had even a morsel of interest to her personality, she could have capitalized on her judging gig or even moved into acting. She has had opportunities to pivot. But can you honestly be surprised that she keeps having to fall back on "music" (if you can call it that)? Her programmers have solved the formula for turning minimum talent and effort into maximum return. And Miss Britches is eating good off the scam right out the trough with the rest of them.

Realistically, it would be more cruel to put her out there on one of these tasks that she's clearly not up for and that would expose her even more for the weak-minded, emotionally disturbed trainwreck she really is. :womanshade:
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

I want to hear T!nas opinion
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Maleficent wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:43 pm I want to hear T!nas opinion
I think you're summoning her wrong. Did you try burning a lock of polyester hair while singing off key? I believe that's the current best practice for matters involving Binkley.
R0K
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

That woman scared me. I don’t like that.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Good to see her "Happy" back to the topic among her peers she has the most likes from the gays yet she does not approch the comunity with the same passion like the others. IDK.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

It's really hard to watch. Cringy af
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

[mention]T!na[/mention]
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

I think Britney suffers from a cognitive issue. If you pay attention to her posts, she comes off sounding like a 10 year old girl every time. It’s sad to witness but at the same time we should support her if she wants to post on social media. She means well. However, I would never support them throwing her back out on a stage or forcing her to resume her music career. That’s where it gets really fucking bizarre. Like there are actually angry gay white men out there who want her to suffer in pain and misery and continue her career just so they can be entertained. That’s why I stop short of fully supporting any LGBTQ person whose out here rooting for Britney to be enslaved to the industry. It’s sad and pathetic and her fans deserve rotten tomatoes. Even Xtina’s fans are more concerned for her well-being than her own fans. Pathetic.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

I was wondering if it was a new club.

Anyway she looks haggard and needs to focus on nostalgia only and never show her 2020 face again.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

Why does she always look so drained and exhausted and wan and ravaged? She can sleep in now surely and anti-psychotic are pretty sedating (best sleep ever love them) so why? She always has these lines under her eyes and the constant black eyeshadow smeared around them just makes her eyes look really sunken.

Wtf why does she look like this? Its quite a jarring effect seeing her healthy fit toned body and lustrous blonde hair over the face of someone who looks like they work the nightshift every sodding night. Like why does she look like that?
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

X-mael wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 pm Good to see her "Happy" back to the topic among her peers she has the most likes from the gays yet she does not approch the comunity with the same passion like the others. IDK.
It's because she's from a Southern Baptist background, they're not really down with the gays. She might be nice and polite to them but anyone (probably her family) who is bending her ear about her religious matters is filling her with homophobic sentiments.

Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Striptina wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 am
X-mael wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 pm Good to see her "Happy" back to the topic among her peers she has the most likes from the gays yet she does not approch the comunity with the same passion like the others. IDK.
It's because she's from a Southern Baptist background, they're not really down with the gays. She might be nice and polite to them but anyone (probably her family) who is bending her ear about her religious matters is filling her with homophobic sentiments.
Good! Gays are evil and spawns of satan
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:49 pm
Maleficent wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:58 pm But whats her diagnosis? Honestly someone who knows about this shit and can say something

If I had to make some sort of guess, I would say she suffers from some type of depressive personality disorder and they are HEAVILY medicating her for it.
Britney clearly had manic (psychotic) and dissociation episodes, literally in front of our eyes. Do you not remember the countless videos of her from around the time she shaved her head? The videos of her wearing the pink wig, or using the weird accent or looking completely lost and confused . That is not a depressive disorder. She’s at the very least bipolar, probably triggered by her drug use. The meth rumors go back as far as her Federline days, which make sense, especially as she was hanging around trash back then. But I never fully believed them until seeing her teeth in that video. Like girl, you have two teenager kids. Shaking my fucking head..... Get help!!! That all said, I do believe she has a multiple personality disorder (a la Split, without the evil Lol). Bipolar can have psychotic episodes, but not switch personalities/lose touch with reality like she used to. I’m also sure her alcohol/drug use triggered the illness. It would explain why they literally have her medical recordd sealed in court Lol. It’s one thing “coming out” as bipolar a la Kanye and it’s another thing admitting a more severe mental disease.

Also, don’t forget her grandmother killed herself and while we dont know what pathology she had, we do know that mental illness is for sure hereditary so...
Last edited by Lady Mamacita on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Likely bipolar. It would explain her psychotic moments, she's clearly manic a lot of the time. I think the reason it didn't hit as badly when she was young was because she did so much exercise her entire life and lived clean. The endorphins will have helped stabilise her mood and used up her excess energy.

Something happened around 2004, I believe when she started drinking heavier and getting into drugs that it exacerbated an existing pre condition and once you have one psychotic episode it changes you and you're bound to have more. I think the speed/meth really pushed her into psychosis territory and she never really recovered since. She is heavily medicated but judging by her insta over the last few months she really seems to be having quite the prolonged episode atm so either the stress of current world events is getting to her to a point that the stress is causing her to be unwell or her medications has stopped working to alleviate her manic symptoms.
My question is (like in another post) why does she always look so exhausted even when she's likely on high doses of at least one anti psychotic (they make you sleepy, I take mine at night). I can only assume the meth has really fucked with her brain chemistry and now she doesn't sleep well combined with her mania it seems and it explains why she gives off that teetering of the brink of psychosis energy that she does.

Theres always the sexual abuse she has no doubt suffered from in her life, the abusive relationships, the child abuse and trauma of having an alcoholic father and a dysfunctional home life, the list just goes on. All this has been causing her trauma and C-PTSD as well as just the generally high stress level of her past daily life pretty much everyday since her first single came out and she became the most famous girl in the Western hemisphere. Constant high stress moments cause brain damage and C-PTSD from the adrenaline flood. Getting famous is literally the last thing that should have happened to her for her to have a chance in life. I cannot understate the sheer permanent damage the meth use and psychotic episodes she's had have done to her. She's a dissassociating multiple personality type ("the British girl" "the weepy girl" "the nymphomaniac" "the angry girl" etc) with the comprehension level of a child. She should not be on a public platform and certainly should never work again. Let her stay home in a shielded stress free environment and get her an art therapist and basic structure to her day.

So to recap pre existing condition + familial high risk of MH + stressful and traumatic life events + drug use = perfect storm.

I doubt she will ever regain her pre 2007 mental clarity and stable health. I think the meth use fried her already vulnerable mind and now her brain just misfires all over the shop. Literally the worst drug she could have done. She could have used smack and quit it and literally been better off. It's quite the miracle she functions as well as she does, she must be getting a LOT of chemical and mental health help but really she needs to be removed completely from the public eye. The Britney Spears from pre 2007 literally doesn't exist anymore. It's insane to me that shes been working for the last 13 years in the state she is in. When she passes away (I fear she'll be suicided if she ever seems a risk to speak publicly about the illuminati abuse of herself or they really see at last that she's not going to work again and her back catalogue will skyrocket in value as well as all the merch the tv specials it will be like a Princess Di moment her death will be huge) a lot of things will come out. She's the Judy Garland of our era.