[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Striptina wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:54 am
Maleficent wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:58 pm But whats her diagnosis? Honestly someone who knows about this shit and can say something

Seeing her talk, what seems to be her problem? I know its a mental illness but like what kind
Likely bipolar. It would explain her psychotic moments, she's clearly manic a lot of the time. I think the reason it didn't hit as badly when she was young was because she did so much exercise her entire life and lived clean. The endorphins will have helped stabilise her mood and used up her excess energy.

Something happened around 2004, I believe when she started drinking heavier and getting into drugs that it exacerbated an existing pre condition and once you have one psychotic episode it changes you and you're bound to have more. I think the speed/meth really pushed her into psychosis territory and she never really recovered since. She is heavily medicated but judging by her insta over the last few months she really seems to be having quite the prolonged episode atm so either the stress of current world events is getting to her to a point that the stress is causing her to be unwell or her medications has stopped working to alleviate her manic symptoms.
My question is (like in another post) why does she always look so exhausted even when she's likely on high doses of at least one anti psychotic (they make you sleepy, I take mine at night). I can only assume the meth has really fucked with her brain chemistry and now she doesn't sleep well combined with her mania it seems and it explains why she gives off that teetering of the brink of psychosis energy that she does.

Theres always the sexual abuse she has no doubt suffered from in her life, the abusive relationships, the child abuse and trauma of having an alcoholic father and a dysfunctional home life, the list just goes on. All this has been causing her trauma and C-PTSD as well as just the generally high stress level of her past daily life pretty much everyday since her first single came out and she became the most famous girl in the Western hemisphere. Constant high stress moments cause brain damage and C-PTSD from the adrenaline flood. Getting famous is literally the last thing that should have happened to her for her to have a chance in life. I cannot understate the sheer permanent damage the meth use and psychotic episodes she's had have done to her. She's a dissassociating multiple personality type ("the British girl" "the weepy girl" "the nymphomaniac" "the angry girl" etc) with the comprehension level of a child. She should not be on a public platform and certainly should never work again. Let her stay home in a shielded stress free environment and get her an art therapist and basic structure to her day.

So to recap pre existing condition + familial high risk of MH + stressful and traumatic life events + drug use = perfect storm.

I doubt she will ever regain her pre 2007 mental clarity and stable health. I think the meth use fried her already vulnerable mind and now her brain just misfires all over the shop. Literally the worst drug she could have done. She could have used smack and quit it and literally been better off. It's quite the miracle she functions as well as she does, she must be getting a LOT of chemical and mental health help but really she needs to be removed completely from the public eye. The Britney Spears from pre 2007 literally doesn't exist anymore. It's insane to me that shes been working for the last 13 years in the state she is in. When she passes away (I fear she'll be suicided if she ever seems a risk to speak publicly about the illuminati abuse of herself or they really see at last that she's not going to work again and her back catalogue will skyrocket in value as well as all the merch the tv specials it will be like a Princess Di moment her death will be huge) a lot of things will come out. She's the Judy Garland of our era.
You and I are so alike Lol
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

I also doubt she’ll ever be her pre-2007 self again. It’s been so long. She’s in her late 30s. By her early 30s she should’ve stabilized. It’s been so long now.... I doubt it too. At least, while in the public eye which must be triggering as heck. It’s reliving her trauma over and over. Smh. They probably increase her dosage when she’s working (to the point she looks like a robot) because of the anxiety, when all they should do is indeed remove her from that environment. It’s a tragedy.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

It's kinder to remember Britney how she was back when she was young,beautiful in complete control of her wonderful talents faculties and was healthy and had a happy life.

Pick any random interview from before 2004 and you can see her stability and clarity of mind, she's not highly educated but she has a quick wit and is very calm, good natured and gracious and charming. She gives off the aura of a happy well rounded stable person. I know we're going back almost 2 decades now but choose any clip from her instagram today and they are just not the same person. Everything about her today exudes a mentally impaired, damaged, manic, unstable and psychotic personality who can't function and process information. Even her words are like word salad at times now, she's so disjointed and off kilter, everything about her is just off.

I just chose this one at random but it's clear she is not that woman today. Not even close. Her mind is gone. She will not regain herself fully ever again, she is brain damaged and should be supported as such and retired and left to live a life of sheltered stability with her family in peace with art therapy and other calming activities in her life and a structured daily routine

:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

La Mamacita wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:51 am
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:49 pm
Maleficent wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:58 pm But whats her diagnosis? Honestly someone who knows about this shit and can say something

Seeing her talk, what seems to be her problem? I know its a mental illness but like what kind
If I had to make some sort of guess, I would say she suffers from some type of depressive personality disorder and they are HEAVILY medicating her for it.
Britney clearly had manic (psychotic) and dissociation episodes, literally in front of our eyes. Do you not remember the countless videos of her from around the time she shaved her head? The videos of her wearing the pink wig, or using the weird accent or looking completely lost and confused . That is not a depressive disorder. She’s at the very least bipolar, probably triggered by her drug use. The meth rumors go back as far as her Federline days, which make sense, especially as she was hanging around trash back then. But I never fully believed them until seeing her teeth in that video. Like girl, you have two teenager kids. Shaking my fucking head..... Get help!!! That all said, I do believe she has a multiple personality disorder (a la Split, without the evil Lol). Bipolar can have psychotic episodes, but not switch personalities/lose touch with reality like she used to. I’m also sure her alcohol/drug use triggered the illness. It would explain why they literally have her medical recordd sealed in court Lol. It’s one thing “coming out” as bipolar a la Kanye and it’s another thing admitting a more severe mental disease.

Also, don’t forget her grandmother killed herself and while we dont know what pathology she had, we do know that mental illness is for sure hereditary so...
I forgot about her grandmother, is that the one she's named for? If so theres a real eeriness to that, they could easily share the same fate.

I didn't see your post before I made my long one bcoz I was responding to a front page comment but as always you are spot on. You always make your point so succinctly! I'm a rambler.

It really is so tragic. I really do think her death will be a real tragedy on par with Princess Di. To millennials we grew up with her, its gonna be a real end of an era moment for a lot of us. Britney truly shows the price of fame, she's a textbook example of having it all and then losing it all. She was so ridiculously beautiful and such a loving sweet soul who only wanted to make the world happy, she really was on top of the world, and then life just destroyed her. It's so brutal. I'm always so shocked and disturbed to see her now when I have the image in my head of 2000 - 2003 Britney. Its heartbreaking. She really deserves a decent biography detailing all this, the world should know her pain. I pray for her sometimes. For the real damaged soul in her physical form. It's just heartbreaking.

I always say shes this generations Judy Garland but seriously, look at that famous photo of Judy at the end of her life compared to how she will forever be remembered in the Wizard of Oz. The absolute pain and destruction are just written on her face.

I see similar sort of ravages on Britneys face with her hardened features and sunken eyes. And of course both of their empty eyes.

Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

Awww Brit.
Iconicbionic12
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Striptina wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:32 am
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:49 pm

If I had to make some sort of guess, I would say she suffers from some type of depressive personality disorder and they are HEAVILY medicating her for it.
Britney clearly had manic (psychotic) and dissociation episodes, literally in front of our eyes. Do you not remember the countless videos of her from around the time she shaved her head? The videos of her wearing the pink wig, or using the weird accent or looking completely lost and confused . That is not a depressive disorder. She’s at the very least bipolar, probably triggered by her drug use. The meth rumors go back as far as her Federline days, which make sense, especially as she was hanging around trash back then. But I never fully believed them until seeing her teeth in that video. Like girl, you have two teenager kids. Shaking my fucking head..... Get help!!! That all said, I do believe she has a multiple personality disorder (a la Split, without the evil Lol). Bipolar can have psychotic episodes, but not switch personalities/lose touch with reality like she used to. I’m also sure her alcohol/drug use triggered the illness. It would explain why they literally have her medical recordd sealed in court Lol. It’s one thing “coming out” as bipolar a la Kanye and it’s another thing admitting a more severe mental disease.

Also, don’t forget her grandmother killed herself and while we dont know what pathology she had, we do know that mental illness is for sure hereditary so...
I forgot about her grandmother, is that the one she's named for? If so theres a real eeriness to that, they could easily share the same fate.

I didn't see your post before I made my long one bcoz I was responding to a front page comment but as always you are spot on. You always make your point so succinctly! I'm a rambler.

It really is so tragic. I really do think her death will be a real tragedy on par with Princess Di. To millennials we grew up with her, its gonna be a real end of an era moment for a lot of us. Britney truly shows the price of fame, she's a textbook example of having it all and then losing it all. She was so ridiculously beautiful and such a loving sweet soul who only wanted to make the world happy, she really was on top of the world, and then life just destroyed her. It's so brutal. I'm always so shocked and disturbed to see her now when I have the image in my head of 2000 - 2003 Britney. Its heartbreaking. She really deserves a decent biography detailing all this, the world should know her pain. I pray for her sometimes. For the real damaged soul in her physical form. It's just heartbreaking.

I always say shes this generations Judy Garland but seriously, look at that famous photo of Judy at the end of her life compared to how she will forever be remembered in the Wizard of Oz. The absolute pain and destruction are just written on her face.

I see similar sort of ravages on Britneys face with her hardened features and sunken eyes. And of course both of their empty eyes.

What type of drugs was Judy on?
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Iconicbionic12 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:45 pm
Striptina wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:32 am

What type of drugs was Judy on?
MGM signed her when she was 13 and shortly after put her on what were then called pep pills, essentially amphetamines. They had a studio hospital where after she'd worked up to 72 hrs (her own admission) they'd give her barbiturates (heavy sedative drugs usually opiate based) to make her sleep, then wake her up a few hours later and give her the pep pills again. It's pretty wildly known that they stepped this up even further by the time of the Wizard of Oz made when she was 17, they put her on more amphetamines to try and slim her down to make her look younger (if you've never looked up how they made that movie then seriously go read the wiki article or whatever because literally every single thing just an absolute barrel of clownfuckery from them almost killing half the cast with the make up to having Judy lie down in a sea of asbestos for a scene its just insane) and 15 years later her liver had cirrhosis from the sheer years of heavy pills that her own studio hooked her on whilst a young teenager. She was also a heavy drinker but if you look at her life I dont think that's a surprise. She died at age 47 of an accidental barbiturate OD after pretty much just over 3 decades of drug abuse.

AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

No wonder her stans are so vile to X still .... X took care of herself and led her own career without going off the deep end
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 4

yes its funny, but also incredibly sad. she's mentally unwell and looks so tired. if you watch her instagram its horrifying. it's a train wreck, which is why i think she has significantly more followers than xtina. people just laugh at her. hope she finds peace!
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 32

I wonder if she really knows what the LGBTQ community is.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

I disagree with you on something tho [mention]Striptina[/mention] Hollywood is not as satanic. The people at the elite are, but they don't have camps where they torture/program celebrities Lol that was an experiment (the MK Ultra) which I do believe still exists, but they don't touch public people. Especially in the day of social media.... they'd be putting themselves at too much risk. I don't believe she'll end up "suicided" like they did Nippy and so many others.

Also... where others see a "trainwreck" of her social media, I see a sweet woman who's been through so much and is now finally living a more calm life. She is very naive, uneducated, sure, but she's acting like most moms in their 40s :rip: dont your mamas post memes on facebook and selfies you'd never post if that were you? :rip: I legit see her just doing that. You can for sure tell she takes it very personally, especially lately with the posts about when she took the photos Lol... celebrities are never normal and sane, especially one of her caliber, so there you go.

I do hope she never goes on tour again. Maybe one stadium tour with 10-stops or so when she's in her late 40s as a farewell tour, but that's it. I hope she never goes through the stress of being a pop star again, that's what I'm trying to say. I'd love more music, but not if she's gonna be exploted like a robot a la Circus/Femme Fatale. I swear I still see some of her in her eyes :cry: [mention]Striptina[/mention] her mind is still there, I just think the shell is shaken.

Any news on her father? Ever since he got sick or whatever, she seems so... free. Whatever happened to the restriction order?
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

JPI0414 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:39 pm I wonder if she really knows what the LGBTQ community is.
You're so funny, you piece of nothing.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Faithy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:25 pm yes its funny, but also incredibly sad. she's mentally unwell and looks so tired. if you watch her instagram its horrifying. it's a train wreck, which is why i think she has significantly more followers than xtina. people just laugh at her. hope she finds peace!
It's not funny, and if you go check something with a pre-concept/expectation set, of course, it's going to look like that. You can tell that she reads the comments and is self-conscious and her psyche might not be the strongest/most collected, but it's not a "trainwreck" and bringing up the followers count... fucking pathetic. How sad that you live your life through celebrities you'll never meet Lol as if your excuse of why Britney has more followers will give you anything lmao.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Striptina wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:24 am
X-mael wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:15 pm Good to see her "Happy" back to the topic among her peers she has the most likes from the gays yet she does not approch the comunity with the same passion like the others. IDK.
It's because she's from a Southern Baptist background, they're not really down with the gays. She might be nice and polite to them but anyone (probably her family) who is bending her ear about her religious matters is filling her with homophobic sentiments.
I didn't know about her family statements :facepalm: but I was referring directly to her, she is consider by many gays as their ultimate gay Icon, however, Im not aware of her contribution at her, educate me if Im wrong.
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 4

La Mamacita wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:03 pm
Faithy wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:25 pm yes its funny, but also incredibly sad. she's mentally unwell and looks so tired. if you watch her instagram its horrifying. it's a train wreck, which is why i think she has significantly more followers than xtina. people just laugh at her. hope she finds peace!
It's not funny, and if you go check something with a pre-concept/expectation set, of course, it's going to look like that. You can tell that she reads the comments and is self-conscious and her psyche might not be the strongest/most collected, but it's not a "trainwreck" and bringing up the followers count... fucking pathetic. How sad that you live your life through celebrities you'll never meet Lol as if your excuse of why Britney has more followers will give you anything lmao.
its puzzling that my opinion would warrant this kind of response from you. very odd. i was merely making an observation. she's unwell. her videos are funny/sad. and she has more followers because she's a train wreck and it's hard to look away. i feel bad for her. and i don't have enough time in a day to live through celebrities. please look at your post count and the amount of plastic surgery you've had done. perhaps you took offense because you're just as insecure as she is. bless your heart.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

they changed/stopped her medication or something i think----

she have to demostrate that she is healthly to the jugdes or something
HAZAYY
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

It's not funny, and if you go check something with a pre-concept/expectation set, of course, it's going to look like that. You can tell that she reads the comments and is self-conscious and her psyche might not be the strongest/most collected, but it's not a "trainwreck"
Basically.

the way some haters talk about her is as if she were this batshit crazy woman who can't control herself and deserves to be locked up in a mental institution as if she hasn't released 4 albums, been on 3 successful world tours and done a million interviews since her breakdown :rip:

The woman likes to twirl on videos and wear panda eyeshadow while minding her own business, leave her alone :rip:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

From the thumbnail I thought it's a parody. :rip:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Striptina wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am It's kinder to remember Britney how she was back when she was young,beautiful in complete control of her wonderful talents faculties and was healthy and had a happy life.

Pick any random interview from before 2004 and you can see her stability and clarity of mind, she's not highly educated but she has a quick wit and is very calm, good natured and gracious and charming. She gives off the aura of a happy well rounded stable person. I know we're going back almost 2 decades now but choose any clip from her instagram today and they are just not the same person. Everything about her today exudes a mentally impaired, damaged, manic, unstable and psychotic personality who can't function and process information. Even her words are like word salad at times now, she's so disjointed and off kilter, everything about her is just off.

I just chose this one at random but it's clear she is not that woman today. Not even close. Her mind is gone. She will not regain herself fully ever again, she is brain damaged and should be supported as such and retired and left to live a life of sheltered stability with her family in peace with art therapy and other calming activities in her life and a structured daily routine

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 pm
Striptina wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:15 am It's kinder to remember Britney how she was back when she was young,beautiful in complete control of her wonderful talents faculties and was healthy and had a happy life.

:shook:

us it girls pay such a big price.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

HAZAYY wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:39 pm
It's not funny, and if you go check something with a pre-concept/expectation set, of course, it's going to look like that. You can tell that she reads the comments and is self-conscious and her psyche might not be the strongest/most collected, but it's not a "trainwreck"
Basically.

the way some haters talk about her is as if she were this batshit crazy woman who can't control herself and deserves to be locked up in a mental institution as if she hasn't released 4 albums, been on 3 successful world tours and done a million interviews since her breakdown :rip:

The woman likes to twirl on videos and wear panda eyeshadow while minding her own business, leave her alone :rip:
See...while I don’t agree with people taunting her because of her mental state...

I do think that you are minimizing her obvious mental illness and this is exactly the PROBLEM with her fan base. The woman is NOT in her right mind and she hasn’t been for a couple of years now. But her fans keep acting like it’s not a big deal and that she’s OBVIOUSLY OK as long as she can still tour and churn out new albums for you. That doesn’t mean shit and the only thing most of you care about is whether or not you’re getting new music. If you ACTUALLY cared about this poor woman, you’d stop lining the pockets of the people who handle her and you would actually demand that she gets the help that she needs. Instead, most of you cheer her on and go “YAAAASSSS GODNEY!!” when she’s clearly not in a good place. These people are milking the life out of her right before our eyes.

Just last month, she was talking about how she burned down her gym, with a straight face as if it was casual conversation. She is not ok.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:06 pm

Basically.

See...while I don’t agree with people taunting her because of her mental state...

I do think that you are minimizing her obvious mental illness and this is exactly the PROBLEM with her fan base. The woman is NOT in her right mind and she hasn’t been for a couple of years now. But her fans keep acting like it’s not a big deal and that she’s OBVIOUSLY OK as long as she can still tour and churn out new albums for you. That doesn’t mean shit and the only thing most of you care about is whether or not you’re getting new music. If you ACTUALLY cared about this poor woman, you’d stop lining the pockets of the people who handle her and you would actually demand that she gets the help that she needs. Instead, most of you cheer her on and go “YAAAASSSS GODNEY!!” when she’s clearly not in a good place. These people are milking the life out of her right before our eyes.

Just last month, she was talking about how she burned down her gym, with a straight face as if it was casual conversation. She is not ok.
Yeah I too was wondering about her burning her gym like wtf was that all about o.o
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

La Mamacita wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Basically.

Yeah I too was wondering about her burning her gym like wtf was that all about o.o
I was concerned with how she just mentioned it quickly as a side note as if it’s something that happens all the time to people.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

La Mamacita wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:01 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 pm

:shook:

us it girls pay such a big price.
I think I read that the song “Lucky” was based on the life of Marilyn Monroe.

The irony that the song basically ended up being Britney’s life and she had no idea.
HAZAYY
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

Basically.

But what are we supposed to do? Tell her she looks crazy every time she posts something on instagram? Boycott her music? Not go to her concerts? I think most people who don't like Britney suppose that because she doesn't perform like she used to that she's over making music or performing. As a fan I think she really liked making Glory for example, even Blackout which is her most half assed era is her favorite album. And I do think she enjoys performing, whether yall think she's good or bad at it that's another story.

We can only wish her well and hope things work out for her. Fans have been VERY vocal about the Free Britney thing, even standing outside of court. Britney and her family know it. Her son spoke about it too. She IS aware of the support she has but unfortunately there is nothing else we can do. Fans have been boycotting projects that they know are not important to her like the Britney museum thing.

I am aware Britney has some sort of mental illness that none of us know exactly but she is not this insane woman who can't be controlled like people tend to exaggerate just for drags and giggles.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

I agree with Nightmare. I don't think you like those crazy "fans" who keep wanting music from her [mention]HAZAYY[/mention] and I gotta say... she DOES love her career and fans. I'm not saying she's Christina or Lady GaGa invested, but there have been lots of post-Circus videos of her dancing and enjoying it. I am sure she wants to release at least one "last" album at some point.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

She’s so weird and not in an endearing way.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Kitana wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:35 pm She’s so weird and not in an endearing way.
And you a whore!
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

La Mamacita wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:50 pm
Kitana wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:35 pm She’s so weird and not in an endearing way.
And you a whore!
Thank you
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

this is hard to watch, she's clearly not in a good state of mind. very embarrassing!

It's funny though that her own fans are kinda in shock checking on her if she's ok with every video she posts, just take a look at the comments lol.

Doesn;t her BF care about her? Those videos look super weird.