[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

will never understand why people stan ms brinty spreas
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Jimmyboy wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:25 pm I want her ugly decorated mansion
Right? That’s exactly what I’m saying :rip: these people. So.... poisonous....
Iconicbionic12
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

No shade... but she seems a little stiff. She used to be more fluid with her movements....
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

BaeTine wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:55 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:45 pm
BaeTine wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:49 am

It's not surprising that Brickley has more money than taste, but don't tell me you're also trying to justify faux-Roman pillars and that dreadful tile and carpet combination, sis. Time to learn to do more with more, MamaChocha.
Who gives a fuck how she spends her money or decorates her home? :ziggy: which the way is a mansion. What do you have to criticize? Do you have a mansion of your own? Until then, BYE BYE!
I see I hit a nerve with MamaCulo. :fan: Personally terrified to see the decor in her home the next time she leaks a sex tape with someone's daddy. :rip:

And no, sis, just like you and everyone else here, I absolutely do not have Binkey-type money, and I never said I did. However, I can assure you that you won't find faux- or repro- pieces from mythological times in my tastefully decorated home. :rip:
For real what is that users deal with the fake ass warrior for Britney act.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

DirrtyHancock wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:33 pm will never understand why people stan ms brinty spreas
I love this gif sfm. Could watch it all day, the way she just casually rubs that chocolatey pinky finger while staring a bitch downE. :shook: :love:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Leon wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:31 am
BaeTine wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:55 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Who gives a fuck how she spends her money or decorates her home? :ziggy: which the way is a mansion. What do you have to criticize? Do you have a mansion of your own? Until then, BYE BYE!
I see I hit a nerve with MamaCulo. :fan: Personally terrified to see the decor in her home the next time she leaks a sex tape with someone's daddy. :rip:

And no, sis, just like you and everyone else here, I absolutely do not have Binkey-type money, and I never said I did. However, I can assure you that you won't find faux- or repro- pieces from mythological times in my tastefully decorated home. :rip:
For real what is that users deal with the fake ass warrior for Britney act.
I guess the good sis is trying to rebrand from mean girl to charitable socialite. Unfortunately, she must have ingested some tainted semen, because she has somehow started stanning mediocrity such as Birkley and McMansions. Let's keep her in our prayers, tbh.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

👀
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

WTF is going on!

#FREEBRITNEY is the #2 TT and even Tinashe tweeted in support of her.

Lindsay Lohan is liking a lot of comments.

A tik tok video went viral!

This is the 1 star mental facility!!

love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

According to sources she is always locked up in a room and let her go out to make those crazy videos for Instagram. They drug her all day.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

TINASHE DELETED THE TWEET!

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

I feel bad for her, but when you are surrounded by snaked and birds of prey from a young age, I believe, sadly, that her life will always be controlled.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

love&music wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:50 pm WTF is going on!

#FREEBRITNEY is the #2 TT and even Tinashe tweeted in support of her.

Lindsay Lohan is liking a lot of comments.

A tik tok video went viral!

This is the 1 star mental facility!!

But is she drugged and mentally incoherent and under constant monitoring and control, or did she manage to record an entire album that chronicled her abuse but they wouldn't let her release it? Because I'm not sure the two go together. :rip: For that matter, unless the drugs both control her mind AND give her talent, I'm not sure Blintzey was ever capable of recording a meaningful album on her own. She certainly never displayed that ability before. :rip:

FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

Again?
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

She's nuts tho, it's not like she's permanently institutionalized, they just have to have a good grip on her before she does any harm to herself.
Honeymouth
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 7

So sad I had no clue it was that bad, she is unable to retire, drive, make music, etc etc.. without permission are you kidding me??? She is basically a slave. How can people make jokes? What if that was happening to Christina I wouldn't be able to handle it :mad: :cry: and i'm not even a fan of Britney, its just common human decency.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Honeymouth wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 pm So sad I had no clue it was that bad, she is unable to retire, drive, make music, etc etc.. without permission are you kidding me??? She is basically a slave. How can people make jokes? What if that was happening to Christina I wouldn't be able to handle it :mad: :cry: and i'm not even a fan of Britney, its just common human decency.
Sis, I'm sorry, but we're supposed to take these rumors at face value from the same disturbed stanbase that has been trying to tell us for years that this bitch can sing?

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:53 pm
Honeymouth wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:48 pm So sad I had no clue it was that bad, she is unable to retire, drive, make music, etc etc.. without permission are you kidding me??? She is basically a slave. How can people make jokes? What if that was happening to Christina I wouldn't be able to handle it :mad: :cry: and i'm not even a fan of Britney, its just common human decency.
Sis, I'm sorry, but we're supposed to take these rumors at face value from the same disturbed stanbase that has been trying to tell us for years that this bitch can sing?

You’re not supposed to do shit cause your opinion (as mine or anyone else’s) truly doesn’t matter. That said you do come with a mindset preset and whatever is told to you you will respond with your same stupid gif and some cheap sarcasm, so it’s useless to point out to you any fact or evidence. You and half these rotten-ass losers will buy whatever as long as it fits their narrative where they can make jokes about her and her mental state. Y’all are so traumatized cause some faggots bullied Christina that y’all hate this poor woman and make fun of her as if it gave you something. Newsflash, assholes, y’all are the same as the mfs coming for Christina when she was down.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

La Mamacita wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:00 pm
BaeTine wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:53 pm

You’re not supposed to do shit cause your opinion (as mine or anyone else’s) truly doesn’t matter. That said you do come with a mindset preset and whatever is told to you you will respond with your same stupid gif and some cheap sarcasm, so it’s useless to point out to you any fact or evidence. You and half these rotten-ass losers will buy whatever as long as it fits their narrative where they can make jokes about her and her mental state. Y’all are so traumatized cause some faggots bullied Christina that y’all hate this poor woman and make fun of her as if it gave you something. Newsflash, assholes, y’all are the same as the mfs coming for Christina when she was down.
Or it could be that I see a pack of miserable stans doing the most to keep Britchey producing what they consider "music," and I have no reason to believe their mythology over what had been said publicly about her: she is mentally unwell and it is better for her that she be managed in this way. I know you go in for conspiracy theories, sis, but I don't see it with this one.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Nobody is saying she should keep making music. Most of her fans agree that she needs to retire if anything. Putting words in my mouth like a little bitch to hide behind them. Pathetic. You’re a piece of shit and enjoy making fun of her. It fits your sick narrative. Whatever helps you sleep at night, cunt.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

La Mamacita wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 pm Nobody is saying she should keep making music. Most of her fans agree that she needs to retire if anything. Putting words in my mouth like a little bitch to hide behind them. Pathetic. You’re a piece of shit and enjoy making fun of her. It fits your sick narrative. Whatever helps you sleep at night, cunt.
Get defensive a bit then, sis. :rip: We literally just had a thread on here that you were posting in about how her stanbase just wants her to keep putting out albums and performing. I don't know -- or care -- if you're in that category, because that wasn't my point. :womanshade:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

OMG!! Im reading the tweets! Poor BRIT
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

She cleary has mental problems, people don't know her diagnosis and her treatment and act like they know what is best for her. They just create more drama, let her be.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

Not trying to be an asshole...

But does anyone really care? With all the shit going on do we really need to worry about this?

Maybe I am just an asshole.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:32 am Not trying to be an asshole...

But does anyone really care? With all the shit going on do we really need to worry about this?

Maybe I am just an asshole.
Some people can care about multiple stuff at the same time.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

electronicsupersonic wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:03 am She cleary has mental problems, people don't know her diagnosis and her treatment and act like they know what is best for her. They just create more drama, let her be.
This is exactly where I’m coming from. Like it’s KNOWN she suffers from some not-too-mild form of mental illness. Keeping that in mind, I see her doing great. People literally see what they wanna see.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:45 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:31 pm Nobody is saying she should keep making music. Most of her fans agree that she needs to retire if anything. Putting words in my mouth like a little bitch to hide behind them. Pathetic. You’re a piece of shit and enjoy making fun of her. It fits your sick narrative. Whatever helps you sleep at night, cunt.
Get defensive a bit then, sis. :rip: We literally just had a thread on here that you were posting in about how her stanbase just wants her to keep putting out albums and performing. I don't know -- or care -- if you're in that category, because that wasn't my point. :womanshade:
Ay why so delicada? Ya sabes que soy medio rabiosa cuando se meten con la Brit o la Chris.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

ok if she's free
who will take care of her? herself?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation