[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

La Mamacita wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:14 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:32 am Not trying to be an asshole...

But does anyone really care? With all the shit going on do we really need to worry about this?

Maybe I am just an asshole.
Some people can care about multiple stuff at the same time.
No shit.

Is there any real concrete evidence that suggests she needs to be “saved”? Seems to me she’s just living her life.

Lbr, she was never a bright person. She is as interesting as drywall. She has never shown a passion for anything else than being on stage. So let her live in her bubble painting Sesame Street art while making her twirling vids on IG. People need to accept this is who she is.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:36 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:14 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:32 am Not trying to be an asshole...

But does anyone really care? With all the shit going on do we really need to worry about this?

Maybe I am just an asshole.
Some people can care about multiple stuff at the same time.
No shit.

Is there any real concrete evidence that suggests she needs to be “saved”? Seems to me she’s just living her life.

Lbr, she was never a bright person. She is as interesting as drywall. She has never shown a passion for anything else than being on stage. So let her live in her bubble painting Sesame Street art while making her twirling vids on IG. People need to accept this is who she is.
I do agree with you, actually. I think she is okay, as "okay" as she can be. She's kept herself active, with a healthy body, and doing art-based therapy. For years and consistently. If anything, and as crazy as it may sound, I think her music career is what's kept her stable. I mean, what's given her life (which has never been normal) some sort of structure and "normalcy". Like she said on For the Record, it's all she knows.... the spotlight. It's like being depressed and either falling deeper into your depression or choosing to make a change and start going to the gym, which may be anal at times, but ultimately will do you good. And eventually you feel good. There's PLENTY of footage from her Vegas residency where she looked like a zombie hating life and then others where she looked so happy and even though she can't dance as she used to... for moments, you could see a little bit of the old her. I legit doubt she's been forced. Pressured, sure. It's business, you sign a contract, you gotta do your part. Her label and her team are snakes, for sure, but aren't most execs in this industry?
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

What her fans want is for her to break free from her dad's power, most (myself included) understand she is not mentally fit to handle her fortune and stressful decisions as most people, but we want her FAR AWAY from Jamie. Remember Both her and her mom have already tried through the legal route to get that changed. Dude, her kid had a restraining order against him. He's a violent alcoholic, and this has been known for decades. It also seems to us that during the FF era they had her way too medicated, but then we are not doctors and we know no real facts regarding her medication or treatment, so that's just speculation, but she did seem SO miserable. And that was the peak of Jamie's influence over her. Ever since he died or got sick or whatever, she's been so FREE on her social media and just doing her thing.
Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

electronicsupersonic wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:03 am She cleary has mental problems, people don't know her diagnosis and her treatment and act like they know what is best for her. They just create more drama, let her be.
This
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

the new video is sad and creepy, she is telling fans her favorite food are HOT DOGS and her favorite song ever is TOXIC.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Xtina started #FreeBritney back in 2003

Always ahead of her time
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

It’s like reading a child discovering the world. How some people find it funny and make jokes about it/her is beyond me. How can’t some feel a little compassion?
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

The Judy Garland of our era. #FreeBritney

So much of the dark forces surrounding her need to be exorcised. Her father is not a good man. I'm glad she has Christ in her heart even after all she has been through

If she can stay free in her heart then one day I pray she will be free in body also
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
strippedtobasics
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 3

I thought her dad was dying? Why can't anyone step in and get her some help? She's only 38 years old, she has so much living left. I'd hate for folks to give up on her and her children to not have a stable mother in their life. Any judge should be able to see whatever legal contracts they have on her aren't healthy and she's not being taken care of.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

would like to know why India didnt give her letter to Jujubee
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Why is she referring herself in 3rd person in the letter? Does she think she’s Mariah?
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

A letter from the time she was more unstable? Mmmmmm...
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DNNY024 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:33 am A letter from the time she was more unstable? Mmmmmm...
Fuck off.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Agugaga wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 am Why is she referring herself in 3rd person in the letter? Does she think she’s Mariah?
He’s reading the letter, but reading in 3rd person the parts where she writes in 1st.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britney- ... challenge/

She and her mother have been trying to change the terms since forever.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

La Mamacita wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:09 am
Agugaga wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:37 am Why is she referring herself in 3rd person in the letter? Does she think she’s Mariah?
He’s reading the letter, but reading in 3rd person the parts where she writes in 1st.
Oh nvm I just saw the letter. Lol
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

🥺🥺😢
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DNNY024 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:33 am A letter from the time she was more unstable? Mmmmmm...
The letter is from the time this documentary (FTR) was released.

She’s completely coherent.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

yesterday "Rebellion" song by Britney was uploaded to spotify by Dj Jeff Duran, those lyrics are a little bit revealing

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you (oh)
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do
But in rebellion
There's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do
You'll find it in rebellion
Your body starts breathing
They're not believing what they're seeing
'Cause you're rebellion
HAZAYY
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

La Mamacita wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:22 am

🥺🥺😢
She was so open, comfortable and relaxed there. And that was right after her breakdown. It doesn't make sense that she doesn't sound like this anymore when giving interviews or even speaking on instagram. She's not even allowed to talk about her cship anymore yet she did in For The Record.

I hope that whenever all of this is over she writes a book or something cause this has to be one of the biggest mysteries in pop ever.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

HAZAYY wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:48 pm

🥺🥺😢
She was so open, comfortable and relaxed there. And that was right after her breakdown. It doesn't make sense that she doesn't sound like this anymore when giving interviews or even speaking on instagram. She's not even allowed to talk about her cship anymore yet she did in For The Record.

I hope that whenever all of this is over she writes a book or something cause this has to be one of the biggest mysteries in pop ever.

:fan:
andercam
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 5

I feel bad for Britney the person but her fans are so vile and delusional. I saw a post of this freebritney stuff on IG stating that Britney had a better voice than Christina Aguilera and could hit better notes than X in the beginning of her career. It’s laughable really.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

🥺🥺😢
She's not like this anymore. I feel bad for her. I hope she gets the help she deserves...

I don't know what medication she's under, but it must be heavy.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

No shade, but what evidence do you free britney types have that she is even capable of running her own life if they get rid of the conservatorship and/or the drugs?

If I remember correctly, the last time we knew 100% that she was totally responsible for herself was the umbrella and the clippers, right? Since the breakdown there has always been at least some supervision and some medication?

I get that her dad is gross, but can't it also be true that she is still a psychological mess, so whatever judges and courts are involved here still legitimately think the current situation is necessary? It's not like she would be the first mental patient who didn't think she needed treatment.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:09 am No shade, but what evidence do you free britney types have that she is even capable of running her own life if they get rid of the conservatorship and/or the drugs?

If I remember correctly, the last time we knew 100% that she was totally responsible for herself was the umbrella and the clippers, right? Since the breakdown there has always been at least some supervision and some medication?

I get that her dad is gross, but can't it also be true that she is still a psychological mess, so whatever judges and courts are involved here still legitimately think the current situation is necessary? It's not like she would be the first mental patient who didn't think she needed treatment.
I think she would prefer her mother to be the one owning the conservatorship, hoping she would help her but also allow her to be as free as she could be.

Personally, I think anyone will end up seeing her as the cash cow she has always been and all good intentions will eventually go away, even her Mother’s.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 am
BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:09 am No shade, but what evidence do you free britney types have that she is even capable of running her own life if they get rid of the conservatorship and/or the drugs?

I think she would prefer her mother to be the one owning the conservatorship, hoping she would help her but also allow her to be as free as she could be.

Personally, I think anyone will end up seeing her as the cash cow she has always been and all good intentions will eventually go away, even her Mother’s.
Oh, if that's the case, then I agree that's a different story, but I don't know anything about the dynamics with her parents. I always thought free britney was a bunch of bottoms just wanting her to be back out on her own again so she can be a mess and release shitty music and they can just do poppers and kiki.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

BaeTine wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:18 am
Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:15 am

Oh, if that's the case, then I agree that's a different story, but I don't know anything about the dynamics with her parents. I always thought free britney was a bunch of bottoms just wanting her to be back out on her own again so she can be a mess and release shitty music and they can just do poppers and kiki.
I don’t think they need Britney “freed” to do this, sis :rip:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

I just watched this really moving mini 20 minute documentary on YouTube made 2 months ago (includes her instagram). The montage of Lucky with her performing live in 2000 juxtapositioned with her being pretty much abducted from her home bound on a stretcher amidst all the cameras is so heartbreaking. :cry:

This should be on TV. People should know the truth. She's not well and she is trapped and threatened and coerced and controlled. Really sympathetic and moving piece of work. #FreeBritney let's hope the pressure now doesn't let up, we all want to see her freed and able to live her life supported in her own wishes in freedom and peace.
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles: