[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Britney is the definition of White mediocrity, It is insulting that she is compared to and even put above Christina Aguilera by white media.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

La Mamacita wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:45 pm

[mention]Striptina[/mention] ive noticed suddenly a bunch of stars doing out of the blue the eye mark again. Are they being asked/threatened to renew/confirm their lotalty or wtf
They always have to throw it in somewhere!! I noticed that one too in her dance routine. Also Britney wears a black choker with an eye on it quite often these days too. Like a collar.

If you look at those photos of when she appeared outside that hotel clearly drugged and out of it a few months back she had the eye choker on then. CBS news logo is a giant eye. It's EVERYWHERE

https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the ... nth-07-20/
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

La Mamacita wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:02 pm
jorge. wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:39 pm I see anxiety, which can be from anything, really.
I truly don’t get it. Aren’t there meds for that? 💀💀👀
It's not just anxiety its mania she's suffering from. The manic energy is why she is dancing for hours a day stumbling all over the place because she's not in touch with her body properly . Why she looks so exhausted all the time (she barely sleeps). Why she speaks in an off rushed voice. Why she looks unkempt and her hair is always tangled (you are really sensitive to people touching you).
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Striptina wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:51 am
jorge. wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:39 pm I see anxiety, which can be from anything, really.
It's not just anxiety its mania she's suffering from. The manic energy is why she is dancing for hours a day stumbling all over the place because she's not in touch with her body properly . Why she looks so exhausted all the time (she barely sleeps). Why she speaks in an off rushed voice. Why she looks unkempt and her hair is always tangled (you are really sensitive to people touching you).
Didn't she say she shaved her head at the time because she was tired of people touching her? If she's still suffering with the same issues, doesn't that mean she definitely still needs a conservator, but the one in charge of her personal well-being (as opposed to her financial well-being) isn't doing a very good job?
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

BaeTine wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:55 am

Didn't she say she shaved her head at the time because she was tired of people touching her? If she's still suffering with the same issues, doesn't that mean she definitely still needs a conservator, but the one in charge of her personal well-being (as opposed to her financial well-being) isn't doing a very good job?
Yes. Her needing the guardianship is out of question. It’s the fact that her guardian is her father, who on top of all the reasons why we hate him, has already a restriction order against her children (his grandkids) for domestic violence. And the fucking judge extended this fuckery through 2021. Smfh.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Oh yeah. Idk why I often assume she is not really bipolar but has something else. Must be a combination of pathologies, but does seem like mania. You’re right!

Ugh my poor baby Britney 😭
R0K
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

My friends act like this too what’s the big deal?
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

R0K wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:04 pm My friends act like this too what’s the big deal?
Not surprised.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

I wonder if she remembers the memory where they told her to stand behind the girl who can sing.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 20

Striptina wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:22 am
La Mamacita wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:45 pm

[mention]Striptina[/mention] ive noticed suddenly a bunch of stars doing out of the blue the eye mark again. Are they being asked/threatened to renew/confirm their lotalty or wtf
They always have to throw it in somewhere!! I noticed that one too in her dance routine. Also Britney wears a black choker with an eye on it quite often these days too. Like a collar.

If you look at those photos of when she appeared outside that hotel clearly drugged and out of it a few months back she had the eye choker on then. CBS news logo is a giant eye. It's EVERYWHERE

https://vigilantcitizen.com/pics-of-the ... nth-07-20/
The images on that link are definitely reaching and jewelry with the evil eye is still a very trendy thing, especially in LA. I thought she wore the choker because she’s mentally stunted. I mean, the q&a video were questions out of tiger beat
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

That's cute.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

The conspiracy theories are over the top. Yes she needs help, and it's being given by her family, that's why the conservatorship is in place. Fans claim to know better than the ones close to her, it's insane.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

I also see an unkempt/disheveled adult, who has sleeping problems, is hyperactive, and who speaks continuously jumping from one idea to other.

Britney needs help. She is not in a good condition. I hope she gets the treatment she needs, and lives in a supportive, caring environment.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:41 pm
I also see an unkempt/disheveled adult, who has sleeping problems, is hyperactive, and who speaks continuously jumping from one idea to other.

Britney needs help. She is not in a good condition. I hope she gets the treatment she needs, and lives in a supportive, caring environment.
I agree with everything you said. And that’s the thing, with all her money and blah blah one would expect she’d be receiving the best possible treatment, with the best possible therapists, even throw the best alternatives-healing methods in the mix but whoever is managing her life (her dad) clearly isn’t doing that.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Anitta wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 pm The conspiracy theories are over the top. Yes she needs help, and it's being given by her family, that's why the conservatorship is in place. Fans claim to know better than the ones close to her, it's insane.
Her own mom and herself have been fighting for years to change the father as the conservator.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

La Mamacita wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:53 pm

I agree with everything you said. And that’s the thing, with all her money and blah blah one would expect she’d be receiving the best possible treatment, with the best possible therapists, even throw the best alternatives-healing methods in the mix but whoever is managing her life (her dad) clearly isn’t doing that.
If this is the best thing her father can do for her, she needs someone else to take care of her. She deserves better.

I honestly wish her nothing but the best, I will pray for her.

saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

Feels like she has no friends around her to talk about this kind of stuffs :manshrug:
look at her then and now.. Life sucks y'all
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

saintX_stripped wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:32 pm Feels like she has no friends around her to talk about this kind of stuffs :manshrug:
OMG
the things when Fighters always complaining if Xtina hanging around with her very most inner circle friends like Jeri, Monique, Gilbert, Priscilla etc
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:04 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:53 pm

If this is the best thing her father can do for her, she needs someone else to take care of her. She deserves better.

I honestly wish her nothing but the best, I will pray for her.
That's what her fans are saying. Both her and her mom have been requesting for almost a year that the conservator/guardian be someone else, not the dad. And not only that. Dude, HER CHILDREN have a restraining order against her dad for domestic violence. He got physical with one of them, so Kevin filed the restraining order. In what fucking world does it make sense for a judge to DENY her request the guardian be changed on top of extending the current state through 2021. It's a fucking tragedy.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Sapphire wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:39 pm
saintX_stripped wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:32 pm Feels like she has no friends around her to talk about this kind of stuffs :manshrug:
OMG
the things when Fighters always complaining if Xtina hanging around with her very most inner circle friends like Jeri, Monique, Gilbert, Priscilla etc
Christina is a healthy, happy, calm, and mature adult.

Unfortunately, many are not mature enough to understand why that is so important.

Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

La Mamacita wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:54 pm
Anitta wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:33 pm The conspiracy theories are over the top. Yes she needs help, and it's being given by her family, that's why the conservatorship is in place. Fans claim to know better than the ones close to her, it's insane.
Her own mom and herself have been fighting for years to change the father as the conservator.
It's probably because he's almost 70, not because he's taking advantage of her or because she can actually take care of herself.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Anitta wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:01 pm
La Mamacita wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:54 pm
It's probably because he's almost 70, not because he's taking advantage of her or because she can actually take care of herself.
Anita, her own child has a restraining order against the dude for domestic violence....
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

How many jobs will this be that Broccoley has gotten for her, then?
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

BaeTine wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:38 pm Image

How many jobs will this be that Broccoley has gotten for her, then?

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Interesting. This could actually mean something good for Brit! Wishing her the best!
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Not only that, but the publication went on note that Jamie Lynn's new status means that she will be the one ensuring that all of Britney's assets — including her bank accounts and personal possessions — are given to her children if she passes away. Granted, it is unclear whether this also encompasses her intellectual property — namely, the rights to her music.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

From another related paper-article:

Britney wants this woman as her permanent conservator, who’s been in charge for a year. Clearly she’s given her more freedom, which weve all seen on her social media the past year.

Britney Spears doesn't want her father Jamie Spears as her sole conservator anymore, according to new court documents filed by the star's attorney.

On Tuesday afternoon, TMZ reported that "Britney is strongly opposed to having [Jamie] return as conservator of her person," which is a role he's been in since the conservatorship was put into place in 2008. Instead, the star apparently "strongly prefers" that her care manager and temporary conservator Jodi Montgomery — who stepped in for Jamie in the wake of his ongoing health issues — continues acting as her conservator of her person "as [she] has done for nearly a year."

"Without in any way waiving her right to seek termination of this conservatorship in the future, Britney would like Ms. Montgomery's appointment as conservator of her person to be made permanent," the documents read.

In terms of her finances though, Britney's lawyer stated that she no longer wants Jamie to be only person in charge of her estate, which he took on in 2019 following the resignation of his co-conservator.
https://www.papermag.com/britney-spears ... 20154.html
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

La Mamacita wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:47 pm
Not only that, but the publication went on note that Jamie Lynn's new status means that she will be the one ensuring that all of Britney's assets — including her bank accounts and personal possessions — are given to her children if she passes away. Granted, it is unclear whether this also encompasses her intellectual property — namely, the rights to her music.
Is "intellectual" really the best way to describe that particular property? :rip:

X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Im confused, still his father or is her sister? Is this some kind of Deja vu or something.