[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

will no one change her batteries??!! :shook:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

:rip:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

And to think she used to be sexy so effortlessly

Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

It's really sad to see her like this
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

Valentina wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:20 pm

This is so sad. Ugh! Why do they let her post like this?
She has had worse looks/days...

I hope she is able to live a happy and fulfilling life.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

This Is sad.

Imagine Beyoncé, Xtina or Gwen psoting something like this.

This Is a cry of help. I cant at her fanbase praising this behaviour AND calling her Queen.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

:noway:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Her fans are not calling her Queen, at least not the comments I have seen on Insta
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

@MTV commented “What did you think of Miley’s cover of Gimme More?” 👀

Wishing Britney well. How sad.
Chintheory
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

Tragic. She looks like sponge bob with a wig on.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Could we donate some of Tine's homosexual squad to Miss Broccoley? It seem like she needs them more at this point. :rip:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

:robotney at ha finest
andercam
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 5

Someone HELP HER! She needs people who love her for her around her and not her money/fame. People are disgusting and I wish nothing but the best for her. I want her to recover from whatever hardships she’s going through and thrive. Stay strong Brit.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

andercam wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 pm Someone HELP HER! She needs people who love her for her around her and not her money/fame. People are disgusting and I wish nothing but the best for her. I want her to recover from whatever hardships she’s going through and thrive. Stay strong Brit.
No shade, but is it possible she's actually just dumb and content? I know her stans keep looking at everything like it's a cry for help, but it's almost become a fetish at this point. Maybe she's really just this simple? :womanshade:
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

Chintheory wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:11 pm Tragic. She looks like sponge bob with a wig on.
I'm howling omg!
andercam
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 5

BaeTine wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:07 am
andercam wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:27 pm Someone HELP HER! She needs people who love her for her around her and not her money/fame. People are disgusting and I wish nothing but the best for her. I want her to recover from whatever hardships she’s going through and thrive. Stay strong Brit.
No shade, but is it possible she's actually just dumb and content? I know her stans keep looking at everything like it's a cry for help, but it's almost become a fetish at this point. Maybe she's really just this simple? :womanshade:
I’m by no means a Stan or even a fan, but her eyes say it all, there’s absolutely no life there. But idk I’m no doctor and I won’t pretend to know what’s going on but the behavior is just off. Just feel for her as a human.
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

No she was not. I saw her interview in the past. She talked about how and what she really want to do and she never get her ways. At that point, I see her in a different ways. She may be a weak person but not simple and dump as you think she was.

Very sad for me to watch. Wish her family or closed friends could stand up and ask her don’t do it. Stay away from spot light until she stable again, even if she could not please at least help her by saving her the dignity she could have left.
Last edited by Marc on Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

is Britney now giving beauty tips and hacks like female daily websites?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Caviar
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 6

Fuck ha!
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

I want to say this is endearing and cute, but it’s so awkward. What was the reason for this? She looks unkempt, too.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

She forgot sunglasses.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:07 am

She forgot sunglasses.
Oh and sandals.
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Ommmgg
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:12 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:07 am

She forgot sunglasses.
Oh and sandals.
She goes barefeet. Remember when she used to walk barefeet on the gas station years ago ?
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Marc wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:57 am
No she was not. I saw her interview in the past. She talked about how and what she really want to do and she never get her ways. At that point, I see her in a different ways. She may be a weak person but not simple and dump as you think she was.

Very sad for me to watch. Wish her family or closed friends could stand up and ask her don’t do it. Stay away from spot light until she stable again, even if she could not please at least help her by saving her the dignity she could have left.
Dignity for who?

It seems like some fans want her out of the limelight or to present a highly curated Instagram for their own dignity.

I get your concerns. But Britney seems to enjoy this creative outlet, I don’t see that she is doing anything damaging to her wellbeing. It’s awful to think someone could take this away from her because it’s making other people uncomfortable.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Jimmyboy wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:51 pm And to think she used to be sexy so effortlessly

She was probably imagining herself turning into a Yamaha during that poor excuse of a dance, lbr.

But hey, she's got a Diamond album!!

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

this is so sad, because she is not the one posting them

i mean it's also funny but i feel like i am not allowed to make fun of her bc of all the bs she is going through. i don't know what to believe, is it her? is everything scripted? are the videos/photos old? her hair/make-up is a nightmare and looks like the same shitty look in every damn post. her boyfriend is def involved in this and i have a bad feeling TBH.

I only find the comments entertaining and i cringe at those idiots praising her, ignoring the fact that everything about her is off....
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Hocus Pocus wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:54 pm this is so sad, because she is not the one posting them

i mean it's also funny but i feel like i am not allowed to make fun of her bc of all the bs she is going through. i don't know what to believe, is it her? is everything scripted? are the videos/photos old? her hair/make-up is a nightmare and looks like the same shitty look in every damn post. her boyfriend is def involved in this and i have a bad feeling TBH.

I only find the comments entertaining and i cringe at those idiots praising her, ignoring the fact that everything about her is off....
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

Hocus Pocus wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:54 pm this is so sad, because she is not the one posting them

The theory of BRITNEY being the ultimate MK ULTRA slave is now doesn't look like a theory anymore.