aRED has been user-funded for the next 2 years! We're stuck with each other until 2023...

Moments to remember...
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 9
Reactions:
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Creek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pm
Valentina wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:24 pm
Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:10 pm So @NIGHTMARE© is cheap.

How about that? @Creek @HRH Lady Mamacita

Image
Rent in New York is no Joke. I’m sure if @NIGHTMARE© had the coins she would. She loves us. ❤️
Plus he’s probably still paying off those student loans from those 3 Ivy League college degrees
Paid them off last year. I’m debt free.

Keep counting my pockets
Creek
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 6
Reactions:
Posts: 2861
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:16 pm

The excuses....
Image
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 9
Reactions:
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:06 pm
Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm
Valentina wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:24 pm
Rent in New York is no Joke. I’m sure if @NIGHTMARE© had the coins she would. She loves us. ❤️
Well, I did say cheap, not poor. I would never make jokes of someone’s poverty.

Now his cheapness? It’s fair game.
I would! He’s poor and a liar! :hah:
When you live alone in Manhattan, you do have to save your coins.

But what exactly have I lied about? And why do you care so much about my life?
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 9
Reactions:
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

You bitches are fucking weird
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 9
Reactions:
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:10 pm So @NIGHTMARE© is cheap.

How about that? @Creek @HRH Lady Mamacita

Image
I have donated every other time we’ve done this. Lol

Y’all can have this one. Congrats.
Creek
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 6
Reactions:
Posts: 2861
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:16 pm

The hurt feelings... :cackle:
Agugaga
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 4
Reactions:
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:45 pm

jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:29 am Y’all never cease to surprise and amaze me.

I know that if it wasn’t for Christina, none of us would be here in the first place. I know that your donation is obviously meant to keep this Christina website going. It’s a testament to the many moments shared together since the original liveDaily and everything in between, that you lovely people still care about the community as much as you care about Christina. You can technically get Christina news anywhere you’d like. But at last count, 1065 of you have registered here to do so (give or take a Spam 🤖).

I think this is the best forum yet (and hopefully last), however many may yearn for the previous boards and times. Yeah, there were more people before, but as a site, it was always about the collective artists and then a forum for Christina. xRED was the first one to make it about her, but it had its flaws. This is the best incarnation of this idea, and not just because it’s the first one that actually feels my own, and where I didn’t feel boxed in by certain precedents I just felt I had to carry over. It’s also the first one where I get to give Christina her place. She gets top billing in the forum and her own exclusive place only for her! Everything else, somewhere else.

This is I think the 4th time (maybe 5th? I can’t remember anymore) we’ve had to do this. I don’t know if I scared y’all the last time when I closed xRED and said part of the reason was the uncertainty of the last begathon, but still, y’all came through with marvelous speed. You’ve trusted me yet again to keep us going. You’ve trusted me with your money, which is HUGE considering the history of bad behavior on that front from previous incidents. I know it’s about Christina, but I can’t help but feel that not anyone could have kept us together, or asked something like this from you, and have you lot willingly join in.

Thank you for the trust, fam. Here’s to a better new year.
Too long to read, but ur welcome.
User avatar
Sapphire
Unhinged Robot
Unhinged Robot
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 3232
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:34 pm
Location: Slumber Cake
Contact:

Yay congrats
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
User avatar
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 3
Reactions:
Posts: 2147
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:40 am

jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:30 am @Agugaga, @Angelopoulopoulous, @Caviar, @Christian, @Creek, @Cristina, @Data, @DevotionHURTS, @Holly GoLightly, @HRH Lady Mamacita, @ILUVXTINA, @InsaneFish, @Janelle, @Jimmyboy, @keijifry, @Kitana, @Lydekane, @Melissa, @MemX, @Nynah, @Plain Loser, @Son of X., @SweetSurrender, @Thainus, @Thiago, @Tommy_Tank, @T!na, @Valentina, @X-mael, and @XtinaDaily: thank you for making sure we stick around for another year.
Image

Yay us! :love: :party:
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 9
Reactions:
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Creek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:34 pm The hurt feelings... :cackle:
No hurt feelings here. Just amusement. :piano:
User avatar
Plain Loser
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 2
Reactions:
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Those of us who've donated every year should get to execute a chosen non-contributor in the village square.
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 12
Reactions:
Posts: 6254
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm
HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:06 pm
Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm
Well, I did say cheap, not poor. I would never make jokes of someone’s poverty.

Now his cheapness? It’s fair game.
I would! He’s poor and a liar! :hah:
When you live alone in Manhattan, you do have to save your coins.

But what exactly have I lied about? And why do you care so much about my life?
Bitch I’m joking :rip:
User avatar
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 3
Reactions:
Posts: 2147
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:40 am

Plain Loser wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:08 pm Those of us who've donated every year should get to execute a chosen non-contributor in the village square.
So ruthless, sis! :womanzombie:

Love this side of you! :]
User avatar
Plain Loser
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 2
Reactions:
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Data wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:16 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:08 pm Those of us who've donated every year should get to execute a chosen non-contributor in the village square.
So ruthless, sis! :womanzombie:

Love this side of you! :]
And another chosen non-contributor is required by law to send nudes!!
Creek
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 6
Reactions:
Posts: 2861
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:16 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 pm
Creek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:34 pm The hurt feelings... :cackle:
No hurt feelings here. Just amusement. :piano:
Sure, Jan!
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 9
Reactions:
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Creek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:46 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 pm
Creek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:34 pm The hurt feelings... :cackle:
No hurt feelings here. Just amusement. :piano:
Sure, Jan!
Image
George
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:08 pm

sorry i didn't get around to it and thanks to all who donated ❤️
User avatar
Valentina
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 7
Reactions:
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:48 pm
Location: My Fantasy

Agugaga wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm
jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:29 am Y’all never cease to surprise and amaze me.

I know that if it wasn’t for Christina, none of us would be here in the first place. I know that your donation is obviously meant to keep this Christina website going. It’s a testament to the many moments shared together since the original liveDaily and everything in between, that you lovely people still care about the community as much as you care about Christina. You can technically get Christina news anywhere you’d like. But at last count, 1065 of you have registered here to do so (give or take a Spam 🤖).

I think this is the best forum yet (and hopefully last), however many may yearn for the previous boards and times. Yeah, there were more people before, but as a site, it was always about the collective artists and then a forum for Christina. xRED was the first one to make it about her, but it had its flaws. This is the best incarnation of this idea, and not just because it’s the first one that actually feels my own, and where I didn’t feel boxed in by certain precedents I just felt I had to carry over. It’s also the first one where I get to give Christina her place. She gets top billing in the forum and her own exclusive place only for her! Everything else, somewhere else.

This is I think the 4th time (maybe 5th? I can’t remember anymore) we’ve had to do this. I don’t know if I scared y’all the last time when I closed xRED and said part of the reason was the uncertainty of the last begathon, but still, y’all came through with marvelous speed. You’ve trusted me yet again to keep us going. You’ve trusted me with your money, which is HUGE considering the history of bad behavior on that front from previous incidents. I know it’s about Christina, but I can’t help but feel that not anyone could have kept us together, or asked something like this from you, and have you lot willingly join in.

Thank you for the trust, fam. Here’s to a better new year.
Too long to read, but ur welcome.
I can’t with you bitch! 😂
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
User avatar
Valentina
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 7
Reactions:
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:48 pm
Location: My Fantasy

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm
HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:06 pm
Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 pm
Well, I did say cheap, not poor. I would never make jokes of someone’s poverty.

Now his cheapness? It’s fair game.
I would! He’s poor and a liar! :hah:
When you live alone in Manhattan, you do have to save your coins.

But what exactly have I lied about? And why do you care so much about my life?
I bet you live with 7 other bottoms.
Last edited by Valentina on Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
User avatar
Jimmyboy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 5
Reactions:
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44 pm

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm
Creek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:46 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 pm

No hurt feelings here. Just amusement. :piano:
Sure, Jan!
Image
Lady Gaga looking better!
Holly GoLightly
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:10 pm

Lol I don’t even post that much.
User avatar
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Valentina wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 pm
Agugaga wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm
jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:29 am Y’all never cease to surprise and amaze me.

I know that if it wasn’t for Christina, none of us would be here in the first place. I know that your donation is obviously meant to keep this Christina website going. It’s a testament to the many moments shared together since the original liveDaily and everything in between, that you lovely people still care about the community as much as you care about Christina. You can technically get Christina news anywhere you’d like. But at last count, 1065 of you have registered here to do so (give or take a Spam 🤖).

I think this is the best forum yet (and hopefully last), however many may yearn for the previous boards and times. Yeah, there were more people before, but as a site, it was always about the collective artists and then a forum for Christina. xRED was the first one to make it about her, but it had its flaws. This is the best incarnation of this idea, and not just because it’s the first one that actually feels my own, and where I didn’t feel boxed in by certain precedents I just felt I had to carry over. It’s also the first one where I get to give Christina her place. She gets top billing in the forum and her own exclusive place only for her! Everything else, somewhere else.

This is I think the 4th time (maybe 5th? I can’t remember anymore) we’ve had to do this. I don’t know if I scared y’all the last time when I closed xRED and said part of the reason was the uncertainty of the last begathon, but still, y’all came through with marvelous speed. You’ve trusted me yet again to keep us going. You’ve trusted me with your money, which is HUGE considering the history of bad behavior on that front from previous incidents. I know it’s about Christina, but I can’t help but feel that not anyone could have kept us together, or asked something like this from you, and have you lot willingly join in.

Thank you for the trust, fam. Here’s to a better new year.
Too long to read, but ur welcome.
I can’t with you bitch! 😂
It’s ok, sis. I may have reached a new level of acceptance with him, based on a very simple conversation I had with him this weekend about getting signed out. He’s not an asshole, really, but he keeps trying to play the part for some reason. I’m choosing to think of him in better terms 🤷🏻‍♂️

@HRH Lady Mamacita, I won’t commission you for another poll to mess with Agu again. I hereby lift my “outside forces” influence upon you.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
User avatar
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 14
Reactions:
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Holly GoLightly wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:11 pm Lol I don’t even post that much.
Shhhh 🤫 let me be sappy.

Image
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
User avatar
Valentina
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 7
Reactions:
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:48 pm
Location: My Fantasy

jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm
Valentina wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 pm
Agugaga wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm

Too long to read, but ur welcome.
I can’t with you bitch! 😂
It’s ok, sis. I may have reached a new level of acceptance with him, based on a very simple conversation I had with him this weekend about getting signed out. He’s not an asshole, really, but he keeps trying to play the part for some reason. I’m choosing to think of him in better terms 🤷🏻‍♂️

@HRH Lady Mamacita, I won’t commission you for another poll to mess with Agu again. I hereby lift my “outside forces” influence upon you.
Agu means well sis. She’s like the crabby bitter one here but her intentions are good.
:musicwoman: Formerly Known as Ozzy. :musicwoman:
User avatar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 9
Reactions:
Posts: 3387
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:22 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm
Creek wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Sure, Jan!
Image
Lady Gaga looking better!
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! :cackle:
keijifry
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 1
Reactions:
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:09 pm
Location: New York, NY

Yay!
Agugaga
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 4
Reactions:
Posts: 1841
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:45 pm

jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm
Valentina wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 pm
Agugaga wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm

Too long to read, but ur welcome.
I can’t with you bitch! 😂
It’s ok, sis. I may have reached a new level of acceptance with him, based on a very simple conversation I had with him this weekend about getting signed out. He’s not an asshole, really, but he keeps trying to play the part for some reason. I’m choosing to think of him in better terms 🤷🏻‍♂️

@HRH Lady Mamacita, I won’t commission you for another poll to mess with Agu again. I hereby lift my “outside forces” influence upon you.
I appreciate that, and I like you too. I haven’t gotten logged off recently so ur little upgrade, or whatever, worked. And I don’t even dislike @Jimmyboy no more. Although I feel like this isn’t our first time trying to make amends. But let’s see how long this lasts. :kiss:
User avatar
HRH Lady Mamacita
VIP 2021
VIP 2021
Posts in topic: 12
Reactions:
Posts: 6254
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm
Valentina wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 pm
Agugaga wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm

Too long to read, but ur welcome.
I can’t with you bitch! 😂
It’s ok, sis. I may have reached a new level of acceptance with him, based on a very simple conversation I had with him this weekend about getting signed out. He’s not an asshole, really, but he keeps trying to play the part for some reason. I’m choosing to think of him in better terms 🤷🏻‍♂️

@HRH Lady Mamacita, I won’t commission you for another poll to mess with Agu again. I hereby lift my “outside forces” influence upon you.
Feeling like India when it got its independence from Britain :shook: am brown and technically free!
User avatar
Jimmyboy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 5
Reactions:
Posts: 2675
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Agugaga wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:28 am
jorge. wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 pm
Valentina wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 pm
I can’t with you bitch! 😂
It’s ok, sis. I may have reached a new level of acceptance with him, based on a very simple conversation I had with him this weekend about getting signed out. He’s not an asshole, really, but he keeps trying to play the part for some reason. I’m choosing to think of him in better terms 🤷🏻‍♂️

@HRH Lady Mamacita, I won’t commission you for another poll to mess with Agu again. I hereby lift my “outside forces” influence upon you.
I appreciate that, and I like you too. I haven’t gotten logged off recently so ur little upgrade, or whatever, worked. And I don’t even dislike @Jimmyboy no more. Although I feel like this isn’t our first time trying to make amends. But let’s see how long this lasts. :kiss:
I think it isn’t, here’s to it lasting!
User avatar
horsi
Prancing Pony
Prancing Pony
Posts in topic: 2
Reactions:
Posts: 110
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:33 pm
Location: London, UK

Thank you all!

I didn't check xred for a few days and missed out on donating (unlike last year) . Maybe next time @jorge. could send us an email as well for notification.
Locked