[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

BotchedBody1 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:36 am
Jimmyboy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:47 am Has Justin acknowledged this at all?
What exactly do you think he would say
Ew?
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

A hot mess
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Notice me, take my hand
Why are wE strangers when....
:shook:
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 44

Why does her living room look like a hotel lobby during the holidays?

No warmth, no personality, no colors, etc...
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

It's been a sad situation for a while now.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

That thumbnail- :rip: her mouth open like that :rip:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 82

Jesus Christ, anytime we feel a little down that we dont hear anything from Christina just imagine if we got plagued with one of these videos from her every week. Yeah I'll take radio silence over deranged dancing.
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

i never thought shes end up this way. All she is to do is dancing at home with her messy make up & hair dressing like shes 18...
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

Did she gain weight? Hor face :(
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

Just very sad and hard to watch... whoever exploited this is guilty.

I used to like Justin, but now I know he is a douche. He don’t deserve her love/devotion.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:26 pm Jesus Christ, anytime we feel a little down that we dont hear anything from Christina just imagine if we got plagued with one of these videos from her every week. Yeah I'll take radio silence over deranged dancing.
Gurl it’s too bad those Britney fans can’t turn back time. They hopped on the wrong boat in 1999 and that ice berg hit them hard. That’s what happens when you don’t have an ear for talent🙊
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 52

Video posted 3 days ago.

Caption says "Danced in my black turtle neck last week."

Background of said video features a fully lit Christmas tree with wrapped presents underneath.

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

this is so sad, her bf tagging Justin for attention....
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 7

It's the helicopter spins for me.. IN :fairy2: EVERY :fairy2: VIDEO :fairy2:
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:58 am Image
I fucking died!
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

Just to remind him of the bullet he dodged
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

Agugaga wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:53 pm

Now this is a good way to haunt ur ex. I’m taking notes.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Second hand embarrassment...
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

About to watch!!! :shook:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

This obsession with Britney from the media...let her just keep twirling in her home to the security cameras set up in her living room. She doesn’t want to make music anymore- just dance to it.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 44

The New York Times episode was a little disappointing, I wanted more. I just like Seeing Felicia in it. And this is from a non Britney fan who doesn’t keep up with her at all. I thought I would get some more insight into her drama that I hadn’t known, but it really didn’t give me anything that I didn’t already know from the media. But I do like how they outlined the sexism she faced at such a young age. Half the shit she was put through would not fly today!
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

Thought it was so shady how they completely glossed over the MMC days and didn’t even mention Xtina. Her fans really do the most to not bring up our girl. A true fan would’ve included the time when Christina said “Shes a lost little girl who desperately needs guidance.” That was ironically the first printed quote from ANYBODY addressing concerns about Britney’s mental health and it came from Xtina.
Caviar
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 6

Poor methney
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

Agugaga wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:10 pm Thought it was so shady how they completely glossed over the MMC days and didn’t even mention Xtina. Her fans really do the most to not bring up our girl. A true fan would’ve included the time when Christina said “Shes a lost little girl who desperately needs guidance.” That was ironically the first printed quote from ANYBODY addressing concerns about Britney’s mental health and it came from Xtina.

Xtina basically started the #FreeBritney movement .... AheadOfHerTimeTina is always setting trends
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 pm This obsession with Britney from the media...let her just keep twirling in her home to the security cameras set up in her living room. She doesn’t want to make music anymore- just dance to it.
While I am sympathetic towards her and obviously hope the best for her situation and for her to find the peace that she needs...I find the media coverage and this whole “Free Britney” movement to be completely disingenuous. Mostly because I feel that people are only being sympathetic towards her situation because it’s BRITNEY. Not because they actually care about Mental Health and the treatment of celebrities when it comes to the media. Because had this been XTINA struggling with her mental health and not in control of her life, there would be no NYT special about her, the media would not care about it, and they would probably feed her to the wolves.

The majority of her stans who are behind this #FreeBritney movement want Britney to be free and get better so that she can continue to release music and release bops for them. We’ve known the state of Britney’s mental health for over a decade. We’ve BEEN known her situation with the conservatorship and her father. Where was this movement when she was touring, doing her residency, and releasing music? Suddenly Britney stops releasing music and vows to never perform again until she’s out of her father’s control and suddenly the fans and the same media that tore her to shreds want to now “free” her.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I want her to be well and find her happiness, however that looks like to her. Whether it’s retiring from music or freeing herself from her father and releasing music again. But miss me with the fakeness from the media and her stans.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

AgentX wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 am
Xtina basically started the #FreeBritney movement .... AheadOfHerTimeTina is always setting trends
I wish they'd tackle the misogyny towards Christina in a documentary, hell, someone could make their thesis on it. :womanshade:

It would be really educational for the GP, they should definitely do documentary of her.

Pitting her against Bitney in 2021 alone is misogyny, even though both Fighters and Britards deny its significance.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:46 am
While I am sympathetic towards her and obviously hope the best for her situation and for her to find the peace that she needs...I find the media coverage and this whole “Free Britney” movement to be completely disingenuous. Mostly because I feel that people are only being sympathetic towards her situation because it’s BRITNEY. Not because they actually care about Mental Health and the treatment of celebrities when it comes to the media. Because had this been XTINA struggling with her mental health and not in control of her life, there would be no NYT special about her, the media would not care about it, and they would probably feed her to the wolves.
Word!

Most Britards I've observed on social media, they just use Bitney's name and make self-aggrandizing and nauseating claims how they're the only ones who care about "mental health". Because nothing proves you care about mental health better than cyber-bullying and death threats in stan wars, right? :cackle:

Not to mention, as you said, when it's about Christina, her mental health is conveniently insignificant. It's totally justified for media outlets slut-shame, fat-shame and demonize her for years without accountability.

If you wanna find people who actually care about mental health in general, you might have better luck with disability activists. :womanshrug:
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

Agugaga wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:10 pm Thought it was so shady how they completely glossed over the MMC days and didn’t even mention Xtina. Her fans really do the most to not bring up our girl. A true fan would’ve included the time when Christina said “Shes a lost little girl who desperately needs guidance.” That was ironically the first printed quote from ANYBODY addressing concerns about Britney’s mental health and it came from Xtina.

The only problem when Xtina said that it was right after the MTV events and people only look at Xtina as a villain who Jealous of Britney. Now, I look back. Xtina saw the behavior’s that Britney interact toward her. She saw the dangers ahead of her where Britney people saw too but too careless and ignored.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:46 am
BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:47 pm This obsession with Britney from the media...let her just keep twirling in her home to the security cameras set up in her living room. She doesn’t want to make music anymore- just dance to it.

The majority of her stans who are behind this #FreeBritney movement want Britney to be free and get better so that she can continue to release music and release bops for them. We’ve known the state of Britney’s mental health for over a decade. We’ve BEEN known her situation with the conservatorship and her father. Where was this movement when she was touring, doing her residency, and releasing music? Suddenly Britney stops releasing music and vows to never perform again until she’s out of her father’s control and suddenly the fans and the same media that tore her to shreds want to now “free” her.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I want her to be well and find her happiness, however that looks like to her. Whether it’s retiring from music or freeing herself from her father and releasing music again. But miss me with the fakeness from the media and her stans.
You should show up to a #FreeBritney protest with a purple sign. Bet that would throw everyone off. :fan: