[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

My gorgeous Princess of pop :shook: I’m so happy for ha!!!
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Luis wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:51 pm Honestly, I don't hate Britney, butt it annoys me how she's always seen as this poor little lost girl. Like if she was Princess Diana or even Marilyn who had a whole systems after them.

As much as she had a hard time, they played up her ~ weak image and use it as a marketing tool because the USA and some parts of the world love that. Virginal blonde with the sad slutty eyes. Girls don't feel intimidated by her and men fantasize of having sex with the teenage school girl.

This makes me love Christina even more.
Right? Xtina was the same age and was a goddamn force. She refused to be treated like a child at 21 and 22. Always defended herself.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

“Sad slutty eyes” :rip:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

So if they made her movement to end, now I wondering what they want from her... Because her fans are truly the worst.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

X-mael wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:03 am So if they made her movement to end, now I wondering what they want from her... Because her fans are truly the worst.
Are y’all stupid or it’s just trolling for the sake of spending two decades threatened by her, her accomplishments, and her fanbase?

For the goddamn millionth time: her fans and the GP don’t want the conservatorship to end. Britney needs the conservatorship and her people monitoring her. She’s not “just” bipolar, she’s either schizophrenic, suffers from dementia, or split personality disorder. She will need the assistance for the rest of her life. And luckily, unlike most of y’all, she can afford it. What the GP and most of her fans want is for her shady-ass father to GTFO. He’s an alcoholic, who used to be mentally & physically abusive towards Britney, Jamie Lynn, & their mother. Britney’s son has a restraining order against him because of domestic violence ffs. What everyone (Britney included) want is for a BANK - a financial institution - to be in charge of her finances. NOT THE DAD, who by the way has become LITERALLY A MILLIONAIRE from the monthly CHECK he gets paid. She’s also petitioned for her mother to replace the dad, but not to have the conservatorship end. It is universally acknowledged that she will need to be monitored for the rest of her life.

Jesus. The way some of you sons of bitches want to change the narrative to fix your hateful ideas is sickening.
Last edited by Lady Mamacita on Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Bunch of fucking nobodies with terrible skin and low income. xoxoxoxo!
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:56 am Bunch of fucking nobodies with terrible skin and low income. xoxoxoxo!
Good for you and good for her! If those are your thoughts, hope you can find the light without try to look better than others.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

X-mael wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:11 pm
HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:56 am Bunch of fucking nobodies with terrible skin and low income. xoxoxoxo!
Good for you and good for her! If those are your thoughts, hope you can find the light without try to look better than others.
I'm trying to look better than others because I'm defending her? Ok.
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 21

Can someone her age have dementia for real? Or was that just shade? 😎
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

DNNY024 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:50 pm Can someone her age have dementia for real? Or was that just shade? 😎
Sounds really weird.

But no shade, "early onset dementia" was put as an actual reason for her (permanent) conservatorship in 2008. :womanshrug:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

DNNY024 wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:50 pm Can someone her age have dementia for real? Or was that just shade? 😎
It actually is possible and it’s not as uncommon as it may seem. I doubt it’s that, though. I’m inclined to believe it’s split personality (like in her videos from 07/08), but again these are just assumptions. There’s a reason why they keep her medical records sealed tho.

Either way, whatever mental illness/pathology she’s dealing with, it was certainly triggered by her drug/alcohol abuse and the trauma she went through from 2005 through 2008.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Data wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:57 pm
Sounds really weird.

But no shade, "early onset dementia" was put as an actual reason for her (permanent) conservatorship in 2008. :womanshrug:
Jamie made this claim back in 2008, with no medical records of any sort backing up his claim.

We have no idea what behaviors or medical reports he was basing his comment on, but those were HIS words, not any professional. What I can say is that there is no such condition as “early-onset dementia.” Dementia is not a disease. It is a set of symptoms that can have a variety of causes that have little or nothing to do with age. Alzheimer’s disease, on the other hand, is a specific condition that occurs more frequently in people over the age of 65. When it develops in people under the age of 65, it is called “early onset.” Dementia, which generally involves confusion, memory loss, impaired judgement, and some other symptoms, can be temporary or permanent, and can be caused by dehydration, medication side effects, allergies, drug and/or supplement interactions, traumatic brain injury, underlying diseases such as Alzheimer’s or kidney disease, and a host of other health events.
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:08 pm
It actually is possible and it’s not as uncommon as it may seem. I doubt it’s that, though. I’m inclined to believe it’s split personality (like in her videos from 07/08), but again these are just assumptions. There’s a reason why they keep her medical records sealed tho.

Either way, whatever mental illness/pathology she’s dealing with, it was certainly triggered by her drug/alcohol abuse and the trauma she went through from 2005 through 2008.
Ever since her lawyers had her records sealed I sorta assumed she was dealing with a very serious mental illnes. I wouldn't dare to guess the nature of her disorder :monkeyspeak: :monkeyspeak:
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Data wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:57 pm
Sounds really weird.

the fact that 'early onset dementia' is an actual thing sent chills down my spine, scary af tbh :dizzy:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

the fact that this is how I feel about Methney and ha dumb ass fans
:cackle:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:01 am
Oh wow at the gay boyfriend being so open about this
One thing I agree with Wendy. If people wants ‘leave Britney alone’ then she and her people should leave her out of ‘hot topic’.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 71

Look at the comments! :roll: Stans go in!
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

If they would, they'd be labeled opportunists.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as she makes a comeback what little relevancy Christina has will be overshadowed/disappear. We probably won’t ever see Gaga, Beyoncé, Dua say anything about it either because they see Britney as a threat.
:cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:

The fact that these hoes think Shitney is even in Legendtina's atmosphere. None of the work Chrisitna does now is in the reach of Brocoley.

The delusion.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

They hurl all kinds of insults at Christina, yet are desperate for her validation? Make it make sense. 🥴
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

We don't need a public statement from any of them. If they reached out to Britney, that's a private matter. They don't owe us anything.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

Christina's peers are Whitney Houston and Aretha Franklin.

Britney's peers are on RuPaul's Drag Race.

Let's not.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

Aren't they happy with the terms "Britney Outsold [insert name here]"?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

Tbh Christina has said before she doesn’t know the specifics about Britney’s situation and frankly, it shouldn’t concern her because it’s none of her business. They’re not friends or even acquaintances. If she was invested in any way, she most likely would reach out to Britney directly and privately.

It’s worth noting the amount of animosity Knee stans have towards Christina is fucking weird. She’s said nothing but nice things about her for years and years, but of course they only cling to a few negative comments from 2003-2004 and this old media-manufactured feud. I can only conclude these are 30-something year old gays that refuse to grow and mature. :ziggy:
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

Christina was one of the few people not kicking Britney when she was down, even when goaded by journalists. Instead she wrote her letters on (probably) scented paper. These bitches should be grateful for small mercies and STFU.
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

They're not even worth a reply.
These people are the worst kind of delusional pop stans. I pity them because their fave has been getting dragged through the mud for over 15 years after her fall from grace. And clearly, she hasn't been dealing with it the right way, so these poor souls don't have a strong role model like we do.

They think dragging other female artists will somehow make Britney look not so bad. Let them speak. There's no way to reason with them.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

Huh? They're the first ones criticizing Xtina whenever she talks about Britney "she's so obsessed with her, she's always talking about her" and now that it's convenient for them she should speak out? LOL.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

:rip:! xxx