[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

Christina showed her support for Britney by including her in the recent Women I’m inspired by (or whatever it’s called). I think anyone speaking up about “free Britney” without truly knowing what is going on in her estate’s house just wants attention tbh
BionicWooHoo

They literally had this exact same thread on ATRL...jesus. The obsession is real.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

Kitana wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:00 pm Tbh Christina has said before she doesn’t know the specifics about Britney’s situation and frankly, it shouldn’t concern her because it’s none of her business. They’re not friends or even acquaintances. If she was invested in any way, she most likely would reach out to Britney directly and privately.

It’s worth noting the amount of animosity Knee stans have towards Christina is fucking weird. She’s said nothing but nice things about her for years and years, but of course they only cling to a few negative comments from 2003-2004 and this old media-manufactured feud. I can only conclude these are 30-something year old gays that refuse to grow and mature. :ziggy:
Def. agree on the first chapter. I find the silence respectful and wise actually.

As for the 2nd, yes, their attitude is truly bizarre. Fraught with fallacies and cognitive dissonance. Poor Broccoley for having such venomous stans. :womanshrug: :womanzombie:

Moved the thread -->
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

I’ve had it with these fucking Britney stans.

Is it hard to join Breathe Heavy? I’m about to make an account just to drag these hypocritical dumbasses. I’m sick of them.
Xeena
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 60

Whhhy? Yall say enough
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 66

Why should she, they are not friends.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

They're pathetic and always will.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:00 pm I’ve had it with these fucking Britney stans.

Is it hard to join Breathe Heavy? I’m about to make an account just to drag these hypocritical dumbasses. I’m sick of them.
If you make it, lmk so i Can join you. I’m bombarding their threads with dick pics after we drag them
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

Britneys fans are so immature and stupid omg.
I feel sad for Britney for having annoying fans.
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Kitana wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:00 pm Tbh Christina has said before she doesn’t know the specifics about Britney’s situation and frankly, it shouldn’t concern her because it’s none of her business. They’re not friends or even acquaintances. If she was invested in any way, she most likely would reach out to Britney directly and privately.

It’s worth noting the amount of animosity Knee stans have towards Christina is fucking weird. She’s said nothing but nice things about her for years and years, but of course they only cling to a few negative comments from 2003-2004 and this old media-manufactured feud. I can only conclude these are 30-something year old gays that refuse to grow and mature. :ziggy:
This.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

Sapphire wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:59 pm Aren't they happy with the terms "Britney Outsold [insert name here]"?
Not anymore, because Christina is worth at least double of what Britney is worth.

Christina shouldn’t say anything. Britney never stood up for Christina. I’m tired of this revisionist history. Yesterday I saw an article that said Britney called out double standards since 1999. Her comment felt scripted and was just NYSNC and BSB can be sexy but when she does it’s “ooooooooh” and that was it. Her fans are grasping at straws to make her into this strong feminist she wasn’t. It reminds me of how Destiny’s Child is made more than what they were now that Beyoncé is a superstar. Destiny’s Child never reached the level of impact of TLC, Spice Girls or The Supremes.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 71

In fact, Christina cautioned the World with the "little girl lost" comment. BRITARDS WENT IN ON HER, they never believed Brit was in a terrible place since 2003.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

DirrtyHancock wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm
Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as she makes a comeback what little relevancy Christina has will be overshadowed/disappear. We probably won’t ever see Gaga, Beyoncé, Dua say anything about it either because they see Britney as a threat.
:cackle: :cackle: :cackle: :cackle:

The fact that these hoes think Shitney is even in Legendtina's atmosphere. None of the work Chrisitna does now is in the reach of Brocoley.

The delusion.
Shut the f*ck up.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 89

I could only read a handful of messages because I don't have an account there, and all I could think of was that delusion runs wild in EVERY single stan circle (including this one sometimes). I can't figure out how they come up with these conclusions; for example that the other popstars want Britney to stay under conservatorship because if she wasn't she would be on top... Like where do they get these soap-opera plots? Loooool.
Last edited by Anitta on Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

Also Christina probably wants her to stay not working cause lord knows as soon as she makes a comeback what little relevancy Christina has will be overshadowed/disappear. We probably won’t ever see Gaga, Beyoncé, Dua say anything about it either because they see Britney as a threat.

The fact that these hoes think Shitney is even in Legendtina's atmosphere. None of the work Chrisitna does now is in the reach of Brocoley.

The delusion.
Give me a break , nobody sees Britney as a threat, especially not Gaga or Beyonce. Both have accomplished more than Britney and been on a scene for a much shorter time than her. Y’all love to reach don’t you :rip:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Creek wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:52 pm

The delusion.
Give me a break , nobody sees Britney as a threat, especially not Gaga or Beyonce. Both have accomplished more than Britney and been on a scene for a much shorter time than her. Y’all love to reach don’t you :rip:
FYI, that's not my statement. I just quoted something from Hate Heavy.
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

:cackle: Miss DingyHandjob is giving me life in this messy thread.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:00 pm I’ve had it with these fucking Britney stans.

Sis, why are you allowing your username to remain... what is that, beige? :rip: :ziggy:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

BaeTine wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:52 pm

Sis, why are you allowing your username to remain... what is that, beige? :rip: :ziggy:
I have no idea what you mean :piano:
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

If M and/or X did, specially Christina, then the BaldF*gArmy would get all worked up and run with something like 'she better not steal the spotlight from Britney'... :manshrug: :manshrug:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Dancing to Senorita

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Psychology in Seattle talks about 'Framing Britney Spears' doc, he also talked about Paris Hilton doc last year.

(timestamped to Christina mention). He's so intelligent and educated, I'd love for him to comment on Christina!

EDIT:

people in society do this frequently where they'll look at one behavior in a famous person and let's say oh they have a mental illness. and i'm here to tell you that the assessment of mental disorders is very complicated. that's why we go to graduate school for so many years and spend so many tens of thousands of dollars getting that degree because it's very complicated. and just looking at someone's behavior i.e shaving their head and concluding a mental illness from that is absurd.
IFKR? :facepalm:

I recall that time when she shaved her head. Was confused about why everyone were saying 'oh she's crazy' based on that. Like really? :womanshade:
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27

George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

When will ‘Cash me outside girl’ :rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

George wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:00 am

When will ‘Cash me outside girl’ :rip:
That post is missing the word "unintentionally." :rip:
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

Data wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:28 am Dancing to Senorita

And people dare say she's not talented? I just don't get it.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

What's happening with her feet. Tan lines? Tape? :rip:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BaeTine wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:49 pm

Just noticed when you said it. :rip: Tape?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Data wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:00 am
BaeTine wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:49 pm

Just noticed when you said it. :rip: Tape?
Is it... holding her feet together? :rip:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 113

FullCircle wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:34 pm

And people dare say she's not talented? I just don't get it.