[BAN DISCUSSION] Should UnbreakableF4X be banned permanently?

Moments to forget...

Should UnbreakableF4X be banned permanently?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 28
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 7

UnbreakableF4X is currently banned for 2 weeks following a comment that said "Chubbylera can't"

This is their second ban for negativity/trolling.

As such, it is up to you whether they stick around longer or they are permanently banned.

I will ask them whether they want to participate in this process. If they do, they get a chance to rebut. If they don't, well, they're banned permanently either way.

The choice is yours.

Poll will be up for a few days.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

I’m all for third’s a charm. Democracy WON! :mamacita:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 1

Joking aside, I don't know ha! But anytime someone makes a comment like that, it makes me think they're an undercover troll or an ex fan who doesn't really care about Xtina and would trash her outside the forum (remember Angela Merkel?) so if he's not contributing anything positive I say he doesn't need to be here.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

Yes, ban her. I've complained about this in the past already: all her posts and threads are shady comments or backhanded compliments. All she says sounds like "its so sad Christina is a flop because I love her... This song was such a potential hit, I don't understand why nobody listened to it... Back when Christina was relevant she could have made this album happen..."
All these stupid discussion threads have gotten on my nerves. Especially right before a new era.

Fuck that shit. We don't need that energy in this forum. You're either here for X or go to a Mariah forum, whatever.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 8

Fuck him
Darling Nikki
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

yes he's annoying
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Thainus wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:07 pm Yes, ban her. I've complained about this in the past already: all her posts and threads are shady comments or backhanded compliments. All she says sounds like "its so sad Christina is a flop because I love her... This song was such a potential hit, I don't understand why nobody listened to it... Back when Christina was relevant she could have made this album happen..."
All these stupid discussion threads have gotten on my nerves. Especially right before a new era.

Fuck that shit. We don't need that energy in this forum. You're either here for X or go to a Mariah forum, whatever.
Oh? I didn’t remember it was this bad. Then yeah sounds like she’s not here for her.
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23

Hew?
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

i am completeney unfamiliar w/ them and have quite frankney never seen a post of theirs

i vote yes :rip:! loves it xxx
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 2

UnbreakableF4X:

jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

I’ll update the rules in the future to reflect this, but honestly, rather than offer a chance to rebut, I’ll just make the poll results official at the end of voting.

Starting now. Why not.
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

I would say (looking on list how many of you clicked "yes") that you're oversensitive about things. Leave her alone. Ban for a coment like "chubbylera"? Actually she's chubby. Forum should be for fans, not fanatics without a distance. Bye gurls.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 4

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:19 am I would say (looking on list how many of you clicked "yes") that you're oversensitive about things. Leave her alone. Ban for a coment like "chubbylera"? Actually she's chubby. Forum should be for fans, not fanatics without a distance. Bye gurls.
Or maybe we just don't give a fuck cause she adds nothing to the forum? :manshrug:
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Yeah, i know. Don't care. Don't care. Don't care. Where's something like doesn't really caring and leaving that as it is? Actually it's embarrassing to have a whole discussion about if somebody deserves a ban.
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:19 am I would say (looking on list how many of you clicked "yes") that you're oversensitive about things. Leave her alone. Ban for a coment like "chubbylera"? Actually she's chubby. Forum should be for fans, not fanatics without a distance. Bye gurls.
You’re delusional if you think she’s chubby.

I say 2 weeks is enough for now. If it happens again, maybe make it permanent. I haven’t personally noticed any other comments from them.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:28 am Yeah, i know. Don't care. Don't care. Don't care. Where's something like doesn't really caring and leaving that as it is? Actually it's embarrassing to have a whole discussion about if somebody deserves a ban.
Yet here you are. :ziggy:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Bye then, bitch
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Like @SweetSurrender said, you delusional. :womanshrug:

You also just called everyone who're her size, chubby. Nice.
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:37 am
Bye then, bitch
Bitch? So you deserve to be ban as well, for being that agressive and offensive for other users. I have a diffrent opinion and you gonna crucify me for this? Your problem, not really mine. Count your own words "bitches".

Hyprocrites.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:51 am
Bye then, bitch
Bitch? So you deserve to be ban as well, for being that agressive and offensive for other users. I have a diffrent opinion and you gonna crucify me for this? Your problem, not really mine. Count your own words "bitches".

Hyprocrites.
This isn't mateusz1992.RED, it's aguilera.RED. So if people wanna call you a bitch then whatever, but if people are gonna say shitty things about Xtina, then it'll be moderated and they'll be banned. That's how things work. :love:
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Martin wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:58 am
Bye then, bitch

Hyprocrites.
This isn't mateusz1992.RED, it's aguilera.RED. So if people wanna call you a bitch then whatever, but if people are gonna say shitty things about Xtina, then it'll be moderated and they'll be banned. That's how things work. :love:
So it's a fanatic forum and you all don't respect each other - you don't support each other as your own idol told you to do. Okay. Everything is clear.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

So dramatic :rip:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

It used to be a stan, now it is just an ugly troll.

@BreakableDick is a sour loser who feeds on negativity. It said that Xtina is not an innovator who needs to hop on current trends.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 am

Hyprocrites.
So it's a fanatic forum and you all don't respect each other - you don't support each other as your own idol told you to do. Okay. Everything is clear.
DUH
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Hyprocrites.
I’m thinking it’s a language barrier, but the forum is literally about Christina. I don’t know what you were expecting.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady

Hyprocrites.
But you support the right to call that very same idol chubby, something she'd also be against. :eyeroll:
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Then log off and close your eyes, bitch.

mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Nottingham wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:00 am
Then log off and close your eyes, bitch.

Basic & reductive.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

@mateusz1992 right now:

Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

I actually voted No at first as reflected by my first post on this thread but after the evidence was revealed, there was nothing left do to. Smoking gun, we lost it all. :shook: She ( @jorge. ) has won, now it’s no fun.