[BAN DISCUSSION] Should UnbreakableF4X be banned permanently?

Moments to forget...

Should UnbreakableF4X be banned permanently?

Yes
93%
No
7%

Total votes: 28
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 10

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:28 pm @mateusz1992 right now:

Not really. I just think that blocking someone for stupid comments about X is delusional. But i learned that mods are for baning people not to keep the order in posts, just like police its for victimize, not really for people protection. :susp: Sad truth. But im not aware of saying my opinion, that's i learned from Xtina.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 5

Ban him and @mateusz1992 while you are at it @jorge.
They bring absolutely nothing to the table. Why keep them, they are clearly undercover trolls. Plus I saw one of them shade Gaga too and we can’t have that negativity on here.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 8

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:47 pm

Not really. I just think that blocking someone for stupid comments about X is delusional. But i learned that mods are for baning people not to keep the order in posts, just like police its for victimize, not really for people protection. :susp: Sad truth. But im not aware of saying my opinion, that's i learned from Xtina.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:47 pm

I see where you’re coming from and I empathize sort of, but you need to understand this is a. A private community paid by its own community members. b. We all agree to the rules of not trolling Christina before joining. Again, you don’t have to be a part of the community, this is not a public forum for everyone to join. It’s a community for Christina Aguilera fans. It’s not just “stupid comments”. The mods if anything are very (and I mean VERY) understanding when it comes to this. They don’t just ban folks for expressing their negative opinions about Christina, which we all have had at one point or another. There really has to be a history of repeated trolling or so.

For example, your comment where you explicitly said “Christina is chubby” imo should be at the very least receive a warning. Like what the fuck? And yet here you are. Why? Because the mods understand you’re trying to make a point and aren’t really a troll.

The system isn’t perfect, but most of the times, it works. This time, it’s working in your favor actually.
Last edited by Lady Mamacita on Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Creek wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:48 pm Ban him and @mateusz1992 while you are at it @jorge.
They bring absolutely nothing to the table. Why keep them, they are clearly undercover trolls. Plus I saw one of them shade Gaga too and we can’t have that negativity on here.
haha, go gurls. so right now you need to bring something to the table. so maybe let's ban a half of the users? mostly this ones who are not writing for a while. oh lord. That's sad - that in a place of group of people (like a forum) people are trashy and are putting knifes on someone's back. Just like women are doing this to other women in their place of working (in a "close group" like a work place) and then are fighting on streets for their rights. The same thing with gays (very cruel to each other on gay sites if you don't wanna hook up or you are not intrested) and then going fighting for their rights on streets.

Trashy. I don't wanna be a part of that, so that's means it's my last post. Go celebrate how much negativity you have in your vains just because somebody's having diffrent point of view.

Bye gurls.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:56 pm
Creek wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:48 pm Ban him and @mateusz1992 while you are at it @jorge.
haha, go gurls. so right now you need to bring something to the table. so maybe let's ban a half of the users? mostly this ones who are not writing for a while. oh lord. That's sad - that in a place of group of people (like a forum) people are trashy and are putting knifes on someone's back. Just like women are doing this to other women in their place of working (in a "close group" like a work place) and then are fighting on streets for their rights. The same thing with gays (very cruel to each other on gay sites if you don't wanna hook up or you are not intrested) and then going fighting for their rights on streets.

Trashy. I don't wanna be a part of that, so that's means it's my last post. Go celebrate how much negativity you have in your vains just because somebody's having diffrent point of view.

Bye gurls.
Bye then. For the second time.
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

You need to be a true artistic soul to understand my posts, people will checked them out in time to come and appreciate it - maybe they were just ahead of their time.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

Bye gurls.
So basically all of this drama because Grindr isn't working out like you'd hoped? :rip:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:01 pm You need to be a true artistic soul to understand my posts, people will checked them out in time to come and appreciate it - maybe they were just ahead of their time.
So are you leaving or not? :rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:10 pm
mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:01 pm You need to be a true artistic soul to understand my posts, people will checked them out in time to come and appreciate it - maybe they were just ahead of their time.
I mean.

mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Gurl, you're not my mother. I would do whats right When i would like. It's really simple.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Bye gurls.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I thought your previous post was your last post?

Again, BYE BITCH!
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

So, this BITCH is only doing this for attention.

Ok.

Last edited by Jimmy on Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 1

T!na wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:00 pm i am completeney unfamiliar w/ them and have quite frankney never seen a post of theirs

i vote yes :rip:! loves it xxx
Me Neither :monkeysee: :monkeysee:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

And btw @mateusz1992
I am all for having and being able to express an opinion but there is a fine line between being opinionated and being a straight up troll. Calling someone chubby is disrespectful to any woman let alone a pop star who’s forum you frequent. And you are surprised her fans get defensive?
I don’t understand how you can be this dense to not know when you cross the line with your comments.
I don’t agree with everything she does but there’s a way to express an opinion in a respectful mature manner and if you don’t know how, than bitch the door is wide open so take your ass out. It clearly states in the forum rules that any negative comment about the looks and weight of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce or Lady Gaga ( and Stacie Orrico per @BaeTine ) is a bannable offense. You might want to go over them one more time sis. Now if you do need to take out your feelings Shakira and Little mix are available just FYI
mateusz1992
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:24 pm So, this BITCH is only doing this for attention.

Ok.

I am having a life, something that you are never going to xperience. That's why i'm not here 24h/7.

I'm not a bitch and I'm not seeking for any attention, but i know that we are always saying things about others that are actually about ourselfs. So. I don't blame you.
I expressed my opinion and the only thing i saw was a maybe 1 post from Mamacita and 1 from Creek that was normal. Everything else is a true bitching trolling, just because i don't agree.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:33 pm And btw @mateusz1992
I am all for having and being able to express an opinion but there is a fine line between being opinionated and being a straight up troll. Calling someone chubby is disrespectful to any woman let alone a pop star who’s forum you frequent. And you are surprised her fans get defensive?
I don’t understand how you can be this dense to not know when you cross the line with your comments.
I don’t agree with everything she does but there’s a way to express an opinion in a respectful mature manner and if you don’t know how, than bitch the door is wide open so take your ass out. It clearly states in the forum rules that any negative comment about the looks and weight of Christina Aguilera, Beyonce or Lady Gaga ( and Stacie Orrico per @BaeTine ) is a bannable offense. You might want to go over them one more time sis. Now if you do need to take out your feelings Shakira and Little mix are available just FYI
Thank you for stepping in, sis! :love:

Just to clarify, dragging Beriyaki and Galapagos is actually encouraged. I assume you went to high school with Beyonnaise back in the early 70s, and that's why your reading comprehension is lacking.

Stanley Oreo will be incorporated into the rules as soon as she reaches the minimum required one stan present in this forum. Let us know if we need to count you toward that quota for her!
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

BaeTine wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:43 pm

Just to clarify, dragging Beriyaki and Galapagos is actually encouraged. I assume you went to high school with Beyonnaise back in the early 70s, and that's why your reading comprehension is lacking.

Stanley Oreo will be incorporated into the rules as soon as she reaches the minimum required one stan present in this forum. Let us know if we need to count you toward that quota for her!
You keep denying your admiration for a no hit wonder Stacie Sriracha but there’s no shame in stanning flops, just look at Nightmare. Embrace it and celebrate it sis we will support you in-spite of your poor choices and clogged ear drums :love:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:17 pm
Gurl, you're not my mother. I would do whats right When i would like. It's really simple.
Let me help.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

jorge. wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:51 pm
mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Let me help.
You’re so mean :arrow: there was no need to permaban her. :cry:
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21

Rest In Power, Mateus!! :cry:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

What? He said he didn’t “wanna be a part of that, so that's means it's my last post.”

It wasn’t, so I figured I would help with his decision-making process.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:48 pm

You keep denying your admiration for a no hit wonder Stacie Sriracha but there’s no shame in stanning flops, just look at Nightmare. Embrace it and celebrate it sis we will support you in-spite of your poor choices and clogged ear drums :love:
Would own it if it were true, sis! You've already taught me so much about defending trash! :heart: But you still have some more work to do before I'm ready to abandon my standards like you have. :shook:

Will be sure to take notes from you the next time Grubworm crawls out with a desperate new release! :love:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

jorge. wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:03 pm What? He said he didn’t “wanna be a part of that, so that's means it's my last post.”

It wasn’t, so I figured I would help with his decision-making process.
It's like make a wish, except with a less deserving beneficiary. :shook:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

BaeTine wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:03 pm

Would own it if it were true, sis! You've already taught me so much about defending trash! :heart: But you still have some more work to do before I'm ready to abandon my standards like you have. :shook:

Will be sure to take notes from you the next time Grubworm crawls out with a desperate new release! :love:
Always happy to educate and influence the lessors just like my favs!
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:08 pm
BaeTine wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:03 pm

Always happy to educate and influence the lessors just like my favs!
So basically Arabella Grundle and Cholera x Halitosis? :rip: Keep reaching for the stars, sis! :love:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

mateusz1992 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:40 pm
Jimmyboy wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:24 pm So, this BITCH is only doing this for attention.

Ok.

I am having a life, something that you are never going to xperience. That's why i'm not here 24h/7.

I'm not a bitch and I'm not seeking for any attention, but i know that we are always saying things about others that are actually about ourselfs. So. I don't blame you.
I expressed my opinion and the only thing i saw was a maybe 1 post from Mamacita and 1 from Creek that was normal. Everything else is a true bitching trolling, just because i don't agree.
What a life you must have that you are here arguing nonsensically about something that doesn’t really matter to anyone else but you :rip:

But do you.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Wait, it is banned too?

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

I honestly don't remember much about him.

Who is still into fat shaming? I mean, that is so retro.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.