[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 12

I don't think leaks are such a big deal in a streaming world. People will listen to it on their apps once it's released because it is easier to just find it there. Also, this leaks never really go much outside the fan bubble anyway, not a big worry.
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:19 pm Her team could have leaked the songs intentionally to test the waters and see which one the fans respond to more.
We need to stop coming with that excuse every time something leaks. Literally no one does that anymore. We already thought that for Your Body and Fall in Line and nothing in their plans changed. Both leaks hurt her chart performance tremendously.
MarcoX
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Damn….santo is it.
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 11

pls, if you have the leaks or have heard them, pls just whatever you do, DO NOT post them/share them widely

I understand stans wanting to hear them, but I hope we're careful so they don't leak for real to wider general audience

just wanna do what we can as fans to protect her chances at a big announce/reveal
Redrum4783
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

Pa Mi muchachos is dooooope. I love that track. Her adlibs at the end are straight fire!!!!!
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

She better announce them today or tomorrow and release them on Friday.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 25

electronicsupersonic wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:21 pm
Anitta wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:16 pm
Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:57 pm Sounds like Santo Santo could've been a hit in summer based on posts you guys wrote . Not surprised becasue her timing has been always like this. Lol.
It doesn't work like that in Latin America. If anything, the end of the year is perfect timing because the songs get hot for the biggest celebration several of our countries share: Carnival.

We're also not seasonal listeners that need depressing songs in Christmas. We're listening to reggaeton and perreo all year long lol.
So true. We don't need a season for a upbeat song, it's not just a summer thing.
We be listening to reggaetón during Xmas dropping it down
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 33

Way better than Lolita, but still weak songs. Non have streaming power.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:31 pm pls, if you have the leaks or have heard them, pls just whatever you do, DO NOT post them/share them widely

I understand stans wanting to hear them, but I hope we're careful so they don't leak for real to wider general audience

just wanna do what we can as fans to protect her chances at a big announce/reveal
I applaud your optimism but I’m afraid they’ve missed the boat yet again.

Unfortunately, it’s only a matter of time at this point before the whole world gets a hold of these songs. Prob by tomorrow. Oh well…
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 8

Norgito wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:35 pm Way better than Lolita, but still weak songs. Non have streaming power.
Santo definitely does.
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

I'm not asking for links etc, but i'm just GENUINELY curious how everyone seems to have already heard these songs so fast??
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

What is so special about Santo Santo compared to other reggaeton?
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 24

To those who already heard both songs, does the songs have potential hit value? Like Karol G type of hits? I mean when you hear Bichota or Tusa you know theyre instant hits, whether you like the genre or not, you bop to it in a party or whatever.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

I waited TWO DECADES, a few more days is nothing :rip: I just wanna enjoy this era as it unfolds.

But keep on teasing us guys, I got a bit excited with what Martin said about Xtina's rare tone. Also, I am completely unaware who Becky is. *checks youtube*
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Franzjoseph wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:36 pm
Norgito wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:35 pm Way better than Lolita, but still weak songs. Non have streaming power.
Santo definitely does.
Santo can be a moderate hit, something radio may play, muchachas is too slow, sound more like a soundtrack song for a latino movie.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

Ugh. I wanna hear the songs so bad but I have to sleep lmao. I feel like tomorrow they will be all over Twitter and other apps.

Thanks to those who share some description of the songs tho.
Marcus Stanthony
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer, muchachas...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

JUST ENJOY THE FUCKING MUSIC AND STOP WORRYING IF SHE’S GOING TO CHART! XTINA DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK. NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

Same fucking song and dance every time she releases a new album. Are y’all Xtina stans or do you stan Billboard? And don’t come over here with the “If it’s successful, we’ll get a longer era” bullshit. No the fuck we won’t. Whether or not it’s successful depends solely on Xtina and her team and how much money/effort they want to put into promoting this project. That is IT. Whether it leaks or it doesn’t.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

ugh they would be everywhere in hours lol
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Are they both reggaeton like everything we’ve been hearing for three years now or are they kind of different and original?
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

HOW are ppl sharing them so that so many ppl are hearing them so fast?

Is the fandom our own worst enemy? LOL kidding
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

janvinron wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:38 pm I waited TWO DECADES, a few more days is nothing :rip: I just wanna enjoy this era as it unfolds.

But keep on teasing us guys, I got a bit excited with what Martin said about Xtina's rare tone. Also, I am completely unaware who Becky is. *checks youtube*
She’s very popular.

NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

janvinron wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:38 pm I waited TWO DECADES, a few more days is nothing :rip: I just wanna enjoy this era as it unfolds.

Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:36 pm I'm not asking for links etc, but i'm just GENUINELY curious how everyone seems to have already heard these songs so fast??
Theres no link, whatsapp audio.

These days nobody download songs anymore
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 24

SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:36 pm
106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:31 pm pls, if you have the leaks or have heard them, pls just whatever you do, DO NOT post them/share them widely

I applaud your optimism but I’m afraid they’ve missed the boat yet again.

Unfortunately, it’s only a matter of time at this point before the whole world gets a hold of these songs. Prob by tomorrow. Oh well…
Im not in the "dont leak because Xtina will get hurt" bandwagon. It's NOT my job nor responsability to launch a proper comeback/music career. Im just a fan who craves for music from her. I do my part by buying and listening to official material physical and online. This has happen before, Xtina should know better and start working before everything just get out of hands or lost momentum due always pushing back the date of annoucement/release.
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:40 pm JUST ENJOY THE FUCKING MUSIC AND STOP WORRYING IF SHE’S GOING TO CHART! XTINA DOESN’T GIVE A FUCK. NEITHER SHOULD YOU!

Same fucking song and dance every time she releases a new album. Are y’all Xtina stans or do you stan Billboard? And don’t come over here with the “If it’s successful, we’ll get a longer era” bullshit. No the fuck we won’t. Whether or not it’s successful depends solely on Xtina and her team and how much money/effort they want to put into promoting this project. That is IT. Whether it leaks or it doesn’t.
'You're right... Idk why I get so nervous for her LOL she's sold bajillions of albums and singles and has nothing to prove
I just need to focus on enjoying the music and promo/rollout as a fan
Redrum4783
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:36 pm What is so special about Santo Santo compared to other reggaeton?

Agreed. Santo Santo is just okay to me. Sounds like every other reggaeton I’ve heard.
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

:mad:
106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:36 pm I'm not asking for links etc, but i'm just GENUINELY curious how everyone seems to have already heard these songs so fast??
Me too!!
I’m dying to hear the songs …
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 14

Santo Santo será un megaHIT, apuntenlo.
Marcus Stanthony
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

tzuka wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:46 pm :mad:
Me too!!
I’m dying to hear the songs …
Same...I'm gonna have to take an ambien to fall asleep at this point.