Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 62

NewAgenda wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:55 am All this public support from other stars should really help her as she rebrands herself as a touring act. Christina was always the one showing support to everyone else, so it’s nice to see it is being reciprocated with several heavy hitters on a single night coming to see her. We had Michelle Obama, Bill & Hillary, Demi, Dionne Warwick at different dates/stops for her recent shows, but this is the first time in a long time that’s there’s been several in one night.
This. She's sold over 30K seats for two nights.

If she continues doing special shows like this, she could be going back to touring in stadiums soon.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
London.
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 3

lil_devil20002 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:31 am
Okay for the new grill, quEn!

Leaving Vegas….can’t wait to dive into these videos. :shook:
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 39

Loving her new smile
Lana Del Rey
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 27

George wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:34 pm
HRH Lady Mamacita wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:25 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:03 am

The setlist was def a let down.

This was the perfect opportunity to showcase a side of her artistry the world hasn’t seen yet and she disappointed with this setlist. A nice show but def could’ve gone a lot better considering she had the LA Phila Orchestra behind her. Oh well. She did look amazing though.
I can’t believe she wasted her B2B gems yet again. Candyman is a well known song, and with the LA freaking PHILA Understand or Mercy On Me… what could’ve been. Ah, Christina. Ah…..
We got new fan faves “Maria” and “Twice.” We stan a current Queen! :shook:

Hopefully there will be opportunities to sing the songs you mentioned with an orchestra at another time.
Hopefully bb!! Say hi to your man! 😘
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:37 am Ugh, one of my closest friends was finally able to reveal that she worked on the show, helped cast the dancers, and an artist she manages helped with the costume design. She said X is such a pro and super sweet, but it breaks my heart to say this, my friend revealed that X mentioned a few times that she’s been feeling like she’s “Washed up.”

Which sounds absurd to me because she’s an icon. But she’s also human. Just made me sad to hear that. 😭
It makes me sad to see this confirmed but I've had a feeling she felt this way... she seemed nervous at times! I wish I could tell her how amazing she is!!! She's got IT! She is still sounding amazing 20+ years into her career and looking 21 while doing it.. FAR from Washed up! Still Dirrty as ever!
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 34

XtinaDaily wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:12 pm
and now Christina is not only the definition of beauty, class and sexiness and the Voice, she is also the definition of dopeness and coolness with a simple pair of sunglasses. :love: :love: :love: #onlyqueencandoit
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Wtf I seriously can’t imagine Christina speaking like that about her self.
Lana Del Rey
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:37 am Ugh, one of my closest friends was finally able to reveal that she worked on the show, helped cast the dancers, and an artist she manages helped with the costume design. She said X is such a pro and super sweet, but it breaks my heart to say this, my friend revealed that X mentioned a few times that she’s been feeling like she’s “Washed up.”

Which sounds absurd to me because she’s an icon. But she’s also human. Just made me sad to hear that. 😭
The most gorgeous,adorable and beautiful woman and the greatest singer is so extremely critical about herself, I can't believe it.... but tbh if it is true I think that makes her even more pleasant also for the normal public, the Kardashians could never think that way tbh....
When Christina thinks she is washed-up then we really have no good musician on this planet!!!!!
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Chintheory
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

MaCK. wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:15 pm

It makes me sad to see this confirmed but I've had a feeling she felt this way... she seemed nervous at times! I wish I could tell her how amazing she is!!! She's got IT! She is still sounding amazing 20+ years into her career and looking 21 while doing it.. FAR from Washed up! Still Dirrty as ever!
Completely agree!! I just wanna shake her and be like YOU’RE CHRISTINA FUCKING AGUILERA. YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST SINGERS OF ALL TIME, YOU INSPIRED AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF ARTISTS. PERIOD.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

dita wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:03 am She was so emotional

The only human being that makes me cry for half an hour, although I don't know her. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

X-mael wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:43 am She appreciated everything and everyone there, also Queen 👑 got emotional🖤

Yes I was cutting onions again when Queen talked to her team and thanked them for their support, what a lovely moment of her. :love: :love: :love: :love: Tears of Joy for the greatest human being inside and out are no shame. :love: :love: :love: :love:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 41

London. wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:02 am
lil_devil20002 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:31 am
Okay for the new grill, quEn!

Leaving Vegas….can’t wait to dive into these videos. :shook:
You were in Vegas and didn’t say anything?
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

tbh i find that hard to believe that Christina would be this vulnerable with her staff. Maybe with her close friends or Matt behind closed doors. She strikes me as a strong and prideful woman. Not to say she doesn't have moments of weakness but regardless, being this openly self critical with her employees doesn't sound like her at all.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 18

Creek wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:06 pm

tbh i find that hard to believe that Christina would be this vulnerable with her staff. Maybe with her close friends or Matt behind closed doors. She strikes me as a strong and prideful woman. Not to say she doesn't have moments of weakness but regardless, being this openly self critical with her employees doesn't sound like her at all.
You saying @Chintheory and ha friend are lying?
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

BotchedBody1 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:13 pm

you saying you believe Christina would ever call herself "washed up" to one of her employees? :ziggy:
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Yes, I couldn’t agree more.

Sorry but I think the person saying this is lying.
Lana Del Rey
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

Agreed that Christina would NEVER.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

It's not farfetched to think she would say that... she also told Tayla Parxx that she doesn't know what we (fans) want from her during their writing sessions for Liberation. All people, especially the strong and bold, have moments of doubt. She's not a damn robot! She's human.

Plus doing a huge venue like this at this point in her career after doing a damn theatre tour for Liberation, had to be nerve wrecking.
Last edited by MaCK. on Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 2

You guys should make a list of celebrities we’re there… that would made it more interesting…. I heard many of them are there.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

Creek wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:15 pm

you saying you believe Christina would ever call herself "washed up" to one of her employees? :ziggy:
Most of her employees are ha friends so it is certainly possible. Even if the person wasn’t told directly but overheard it, i mean there’s crazier things Christina has said before. :ziggy:
Chintheory
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

My friend and I have no reason to lie. But its fine. I’m not mad at the doubt and completely understand the skepticism. Just wanted to share something I thought the forum might want to know.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

It had have been overheard. I cant see her being like "oh hey, you handed out number bibs during dancer casting and manage the costume designer's assistant? So listen, I'm feeling washed up"
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

BotchedBody1 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:27 pm
Creek wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:15 pm

Most of her employees are ha friends so it is certainly possible. Even if the person wasn’t told directly but overheard it, i mean there’s crazier things Christina has said before. :ziggy:
They key word is”most”. Not some random person we never heard of that “helped cast the dancers”.
The mere implication of Christina insulting herself this way in front of someone she probably doesn’t even know that well to me as a fan is very insulting (even if it’s, as you claim, been overheard)
Not in a million years would Christina stoop to that and allow these type of comments be “overheard”, not now, not ever. And the fact that you actually believe it after 20 years of stanning this woman is mind boggling to me. :ziggy:
Last edited by Creek on Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

dinvy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:32 pm It had have been overheard. I cant see her being like "oh hey, you handed out number bibs during dancer casting and manage the costume designer's assistant? So listen, I'm feeling washed up"
Creep was born yesterday - I was trying to make it make sense for ha.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

Washed up is probably just the term the friend chose to use. We’ve often said here Christina is underrated and underappreciated. It’s probably just something along those lines.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:31 pm My friend and I have no reason to lie. But its fine. I’m not mad at the doubt and completely understand the skepticism. Just wanted to share something I thought the forum might want to know.
I’m
Not saying you’re lying but im saying your friend might be playing a game of telephone and changing what Christina actually said (if it happened) I don’t believe for a second Christina fucking Aguilera would call herself washed up.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

@Chintheory can you ask your friend lol I agree with @BYC and @Creek there's no way she would refer to herself that way. Its something mean journalists and messy twitter gays would say
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Pretty Boy wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:41 pm Let me tell you the love was real night 1 too. Everyone was shook. It was my friends first concert and I’m his own words, “Beyoncé could never!” She is the vocalist of a generation for a reason. Although we poke fun at her singing it to death, hearing her sing Beautiful is indescribable and makes me cry like that 13 year old closeted gay hearing it for the first time. 😢 Also, as if there were any doubt about it, Lady Marmalade is HER song (I’m sorry Patti.)
My friend also randomly noted how sweet and humble she is during the show. Maybe that person took her humbleness as a sign of not feeling like a “big” star.
Last edited by Pretty Boy on Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.