Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
Chintheory
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

Creek wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:48 pm
Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:31 pm My friend and I have no reason to lie. But its fine. I’m not mad at the doubt and completely understand the skepticism. Just wanted to share something I thought the forum might want to know.
I’m
Not saying you’re lying but im saying your friend might be playing a game of telephone and changing what Christina actually said (if it happened) I don’t believe for a second Christina fucking Aguilera would call herself washed up.
Totally understand your perspective!
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 34

Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:50 pm
Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:31 pm My friend and I have no reason to lie. But its fine. I’m not mad at the doubt and completely understand the skepticism. Just wanted to share something I thought the forum might want to know.
I’m
Not saying you’re lying but im saying your friend might be playing a game of telephone and changing what Christina actually said (if it happened) I don’t believe for a second Christina fucking Aguilera would call herself washed up.
Im Glad that you understand but Ima need you to retract that statement because that’s how rumors start. Next thing you know breathheavy will be releasing an article on how Xtina is insecure, self doubting and “washed up”. I will not allow it
CA2020
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Do we have a list if celebrities or personalities who watched her show?
grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 6

Creek wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:59 pm
Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:50 pm

I’m
Im Glad that you understand but Ima need you to retract that statement because that’s how rumors start. Next thing you know breathheavy will be releasing an article on how Xtina is insecure, self doubting and “washed up”. I will not allow it
You're a good stan looking after X's best interests, but I don't think it is a bad thing even if X said that in reality. It shows that she is human. There is no shame in that. IMO, it is a sign of bravery.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

CA2020 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:24 pm Do we have a list if celebrities or personalities who watched her show?
What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

Pretty Boy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:50 pm
Pretty Boy wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:41 pm Let me tell you the love was real night 1 too. Everyone was shook. It was my friends first concert and I’m his own words, “Beyoncé could never!” She is the vocalist of a generation for a reason. Although we poke fun at her singing it to death, hearing her sing Beautiful is indescribable and makes me cry like that 13 year old closeted gay hearing it for the first time. 😢 Also, as if there were any doubt about it, Lady Marmalade is HER song (I’m sorry Patti.)
My friend also randomly noted how sweet and humble she is during the show. Maybe that person took her humbleness as a sign of not feeling like a “big” star.
Christina is incredibly humble.
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

MaCK. wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:59 pm
CA2020 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:24 pm Do we have a list if celebrities or personalities who watched her show?
What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken
Don't know exactly if on Friday or Saturday but also,

Karen Gillan
Minka Kelly
Sky Ferreira
Ashley Benson
Betty Who
Violet Chachki
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 39

twnsmdrive wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:48 pm
What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken

Karen Gillan
Minka Kelly
Sky Ferreira
Ashley Benson
Betty Who
Violet Chachki
The blonde guy from Pentatonix was there friday also.
Avilis
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

electronicsupersonic wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:09 pm

What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken

Karen Gillan
Minka Kelly
Sky Ferreira
Ashley Benson
Betty Who
Violet Chachki
Angelica Ross (Candy from POSE)
Kalen (the guy who watches how people make their food and is always on Ellen) **
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 18

Tiffany Haddish? The one some of y’all tried to act like was being shady towards her for laughing in the BTS clip of that I Will Remember You performance? :rip: bet y’all feel stupid now
veeglenn
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

Carson Kressley attended Friday.
And Cristo Fernández (Ted Lasso) talked to our group on Saturday. He was so nice and excited to be there!
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Also Luis Gerardo Méndez , a series, movies and theater actor from Mexico
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 29

I heard Johnny Depp was there.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Redrum4783
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 5

BotchedBody1 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:13 pm
Creek wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:06 pm
Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:37 am Ugh, one of my closest friends was finally able to reveal that she worked on the show, helped cast the dancers, and an artist she manages helped with the costume design. She said X is such a pro and super sweet, but it breaks my heart to say this, my friend revealed that X mentioned a few times that she’s been feeling like she’s “Washed up.”

Which sounds absurd to me because she’s an icon. But she’s also human. Just made me sad to hear that. 😭
tbh i find that hard to believe that Christina would be this vulnerable with her staff. Maybe with her close friends or Matt behind closed doors. She strikes me as a strong and prideful woman. Not to say she doesn't have moments of weakness but regardless, being this openly self critical with her employees doesn't sound like her at all.
You saying @Chintheory and ha friend are lying?
Yes.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 39

dinvy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:32 pm It had have been overheard. I cant see her being like "oh hey, you handed out number bibs during dancer casting and manage the costume designer's assistant? So listen, I'm feeling washed up"
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Lana Del Rey
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

electronicsupersonic wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:09 pm

What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken

Karen Gillan
Minka Kelly
Sky Ferreira
Ashley Benson
Betty Who
Violet Chachki
Love him, I remember him stanning and ugly ass mitch was so shady
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

BYC wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:45 pm
Washed up is probably just the term the friend chose to use. We’ve often said here Christina is underrated and underappreciated. It’s probably just something along those lines.
Well, exactly! This is the general public’s problem. Christina hasn’t lost her talent, beauty, or star quality.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@Franzjoseph half of it, I guess?! Loved it anyways, twice too!
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Chintheory wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:37 am Ugh, one of my closest friends was finally able to reveal that she worked on the show, helped cast the dancers, and an artist she manages helped with the costume design. She said X is such a pro and super sweet, but it breaks my heart to say this, my friend revealed that X mentioned a few times that she’s been feeling like she’s “Washed up.”

Which sounds absurd to me because she’s an icon. But she’s also human. Just made me sad to hear that. 😭
Aww that’s so sad to hear, but not surprising tbh. I always felt like she put off a follow-up to Lotus for so long because she was afraid of flopping again. Same thing with touring. The Voice came with a high salary and primetime exposure with relatively little effort, so it was easy for that to become her main gig for a while. I can see why she’s so grateful for the support at her live shows in recent years.

I truly think she just needed a better team surrounding her and giving honest, constructive feedback. Hollywood Bowl was the perfect venue to highlight her status as a living icon. She should be cementing her legacy as a touring force and making more ambitious music than ever before, not chasing chart success to stay “relevant”.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 62

Kitana wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:46 pm

Aww that’s so sad to hear, but not surprising tbh. I always felt like she put off a follow-up to Lotus for so long because she was afraid of flopping again. Same thing with touring. The Voice came with a high salary and primetime exposure with relatively little effort, so it was easy for that to become her main gig for a while. I can see why she’s so grateful for the support at her live shows in recent years.

I truly think she just needed a better team surrounding her and giving honest, constructive feedback. Hollywood Bowl was the perfect venue to highlight her status as a living icon. She should be cementing her legacy as a touring force and making more ambitious music than ever before, not chasing chart success to stay “relevant”.
This. She should stay left field, avant-gard, as she has always been.

It is part of her brand by now.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
ringthealarm
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 14

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:08 pm

Y'all are delusional. She came back with two left-field releases in two completely different genres and both got ignored. She needs a song that sticks with the general public that can gain her some traction, one that could maybe gain some new fans and remind some old fans.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Y’all can view some of my videos here (for the time being while my account is public):

Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken
Did Tinashe post anything? I’m so sad I missed any of her posts and we were there same night.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

ringthealarm wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:43 pm

Y'all are delusional. She came back with two left-field releases in two completely different genres and both got ignored. She needs a song that sticks with the general public that can gain her some traction, one that could maybe gain some new fans and remind some old fans.
Lol @ Lotus or Liberation being left field...

What part of Your Body was avant-gard? Fall in line was a classic pop ballad.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

KevinKardashian wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:41 pm
BYC wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:45 pm
Washed up is probably just the term the friend chose to use. We’ve often said here Christina is underrated and underappreciated. It’s probably just something along those lines.
Well, exactly! This is the general public’s problem. Christina hasn’t lost her talent, beauty, or star quality.
This.

She's back to her prime. She hasn't been this good since the Baby Jane and early Bionic days.

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Pretty Boy wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:43 am
What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken
Did Tinashe post anything? I’m so sad I missed any of her posts and we were there same night.
A couple stories. She was in the back back back lol
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

She's so grateful and happy!

The GP doesn't deserve her. She's far too classy, legendary, and iconic for the average Joes and Janes out there.

Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

dinvy wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:51 am
Pretty Boy wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:43 am

What I know so far...

Friday:
Tinashe

Saturday:
Ariana Grande
Trevor Noah
Tiffany Haddish
Linda Perry
Farrah Moan
Shelly Peiken
A couple stories. She was in the back back back lol
Damn really. Anything nice?
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

DevotionHURTS wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:47 am
ringthealarm wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:43 pm

Lol @ Lotus or Liberation being left field...

What part of Your Body was avant-gard? Fall in line was a classic pop ballad.
They might be referring to “Accelerate”. As much as I love that song, it’s not “hit” material, although it’s a wonderful reminder that Christina isn’t afraid to continue pushing boundaries for herself.

When I said ambitious, I just meant a bold direction, not necessarily avant-garde. Stripped, Back to Basics, and Bionic were all conceptual records where she collaborated with top talent to bring her vision to life. She needs that same level of passion for her future projects.