LadyLand festival, Sept. 11th | "See you Saturday 💋"

Moments to remember...
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 17

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:51 am
Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:09 am
christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:26 am I'm overwhelmed about everything, I have only slept 2 hours and I was drunk in Germany before the concert, because I was soooo excited and nervous to see Queen there. :love: :love: :love: :dizzy: :dizzy: :omg: :omg: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What does camp overload mean? I don't get it as a German stan. :susp: :susp:
In the end I have no words for this goddess we don't deserve and I can't describe how much I loved her hair last night!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Matt is the luckiest guy ever on this planet :love: :love: :love: :love: I'm sure he doesn't know why he lives in such a dream. :cry: :cry: :cry: :love:

and I would give my life to switch with this guy for these 8 seconds and than God let me die in peace. :cry: :love: :omg:
I will sleep for 3 hours now !!
Camp is a style that tends to be over the top, exaggerated and even tacky. On purpose.

The Your Body video is campy as hell. Nicki Minaj during her debut days was extremely campy. Same with Lady Gaga.

Camp overload means it was campy to the max. In a good way.
It’s part of the Christina brand. I think she wanted to get back to these fashions with Bionic’s release but couldn’t go all out because of 2008 drama. Instead we were left with leggings most of the time unfortunately. Christina is over the top in every category and that’s what differentiated her from everyone else. The safe looks are for the other girls. Christina’s unsafe looks became her most iconic looks and still live on today.
Absolutely. Xtina's over the top style reminds me of Cher and Dolly Parton. I like when she goes glam but I also love when she goes unapologetically campy.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:30 am She looked incredible and sounded great on Beautiful but the rest of the vocals were mediocre at best and the mic turning off before her big note in ANOM was planned because she was clearly having an off night vocally.
Lmao at these fairy tales.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:32 am
MaCK. wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:30 am She looked incredible and sounded great on Beautiful but the rest of the vocals were mediocre at best and the mic turning off before her big note in ANOM was planned because she was clearly having an off night vocally.
Come on... the mic was working perfectly fine before and "randomly" cut off before having to do her biggest live note? Yeah ok....
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:33 am
Come on... the mic was working perfectly fine before and "randomly" cut off before having to do her biggest live note? Yeah ok....
Do you think she needs to fake a mic failing to skip a high note? Did you even watch the rest of the show? :rip:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

George wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:27 am
Nottingham wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:28 am She killed it!

Someone threw a water bottle @41.20? 🤬

Disgusting
Hopefully it was only because of excitement, if he threw the bottle to hit Queen hopefully some fighters kicked his ass blood and red, perhaps he was the one who get fisted because of this. ;)
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:35 am

Do you think she needs to fake a mic failing to skip a high note? Did you even watch the rest of the show? :rip:
Yes I did actually... and yes. It's one of her signature notes....
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:31 am
NewAgenda wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:51 am
Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:09 am

Camp is a style that tends to be over the top, exaggerated and even tacky. On purpose.

The Your Body video is campy as hell. Nicki Minaj during her debut days was extremely campy. Same with Lady Gaga.

Camp overload means it was campy to the max. In a good way.
It’s part of the Christina brand. I think she wanted to get back to these fashions with Bionic’s release but couldn’t go all out because of 2008 drama. Instead we were left with leggings most of the time unfortunately. Christina is over the top in every category and that’s what differentiated her from everyone else. The safe looks are for the other girls. Christina’s unsafe looks became her most iconic looks and still live on today.
Absolutely. Xtina's over the top style reminds me of Cher and Dolly Parton. I like when she goes glam but I also love when she goes unapologetically campy.
Yeah but Dolly Parton and Cher never played in the Beauty League of Queen. I'm sure Marilyn Monroe would be really jealous to watch how glamourous and classy Christina can go and Marilyn never could rock the campy look like Queen. :love: :love: :love: Queen can also mix it up, I think this day she was the perfect combination of campy and glamourous and of course soooooo insanely beautiful and gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 19

A NEW BATCH OF PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ADDED ON GETTY IMAGES

hope there's still more
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 21

The fairy tales.
I love you, but you sound delusional. Why would she plan a vocal mishap? This was a performance at 1am and it looked like there were sound issues during the show. She didn’t seem like she could hear herself most of the show, so why would you be surprised her mic went out? Christina is not GaGa who needs to stage everything. You need to go in timeout.
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 26

[media] [/media]
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Sapphire wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:42 am A NEW BATCH OF PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ADDED ON GETTY IMAGES

hope there's still more
But to post pics from Getty is not allowed right? :cry:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:35 am

It’s one of her easiest songs to sing. @MaCK. is living in La La Land.

Pay no mind to the negative kind indeed.
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:23 am
Olmean wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:17 am
christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:16 am
You forgot to thank @X-mael his stream was in amazing quality and he was only 4 feets away from Queen. :love: :love: Hopefully he will upload the concert on YT. :love: :love: :love:
I was next to him ❤️
OMGGGG!!!!! I think it's hard to explain how you feel!!! :love: :love: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It was unreal 🥰😭😭 we were so freaking close
She was gorgeous and sound amazing!!!
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Yall are the delusional ones... yall standards for her have dropped drastically! It's okay to be critical of your favorite artist... I have no proof it was planned but I'm just judging by her vocals throughout the night... they were off. I just saw her live at Hollywood Bowl so I should know.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 50

@MaCK. I think she simply turned it off when she was putting in the mic stand. Take care of yourself
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

dinvy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:50 am @MaCK. I think she simply turned it off when she was putting in the mic stand. Take care of yourself
@MaCK. thinks he’s keeping it 100, when really he sounds bitter. He says he has no proof it was planned yet is making these statements as if they were facts. No one said it was her best vocal performance. It was a fun, gay show at 1 am in the morning. I think most fans can understand the voice is tired that late.
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 3

@MaCK. the high note there is a C#5. Once her mic was fixed she belted the same note 8 times.

Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

[media] [/media]
Ain’t no other man full, and you can see from my side what happened with the mic.
That wasn’t planned.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:50 am Yall are the delusional ones... yall standards for her have dropped drastically! It's okay to be critical of your favorite artist... I have no proof it was planned but I'm just judging by her vocals throughout the night... they were off. I just saw her live at Hollywood Bowl so I should know.
Sis it was not the best vocally speaking. Nobody is denying this. But making up that she faked the mic incident? That's reaching higher than Normani.

She literally skipped difficult notes throughout the entire night (and has done in countless concerts before). And she actually went ham on the final note after the mic failing... So your theory doesn't add up. At all.
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

[media] [/media]
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Olmean wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:03 pm [media] [/media]
Ain’t no other man full, and you can see from my side what happened with the mic.
That wasn’t planned.
Wow you were really soooo damn close and the Quality of your vid is beyond amazing, her beauty is overwhelming here. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: When did you go to the concert to be first row? :angel: :susp:
And the bodysuits also looks perfect on her right? :susp: I first thought it would have been better to see her real flawfree skin and curves, but in HIGH Quality it really rocks sooo much. :love: :love: :love: :love:
And 2:45 to 3:05 shows why everybody should love this goddess, first sooo dope, cool and confident and seconds later sooo cute, sweet and humble, love her soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:16 pm
That wasn’t planned.
Wow you were really soooo damn close and the Quality of your vid is beyond amazing, her beauty is overwhelming here. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: When did you go to the concert to be first row? :angel: :susp:
And the bodysuits also looks perfect on her right? :susp: I first thought it would have been better to see her real flawfree skin and curves, but in HIGH Quality it really rocks sooo much. :love: :love: :love: :love:
And 2:45 to 3:05 shows why everybody should love this goddess, first sooo dope, cool and confident and seconds later sooo cute, sweet and humble, love her soooooo much!!!!!!!!!!
We got there at 6:40, the opened the door at 8 I think was(I was annoyed already), then at the second check in, there were like 8 lines and I was first in mine, so I was one of the first to get inside. And btw the VIP was a mess🤣
Sam
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

Well, her vocals indeed were a bit off in here but nothing that big tho.
I'm gaggwd by those looks, I really doin't remember when was the last time I saw her like this and with that energy on the stage, amazing!
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 6

KeepsGettinHotter wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:37 pm I seen all the boy dancers are in New York too, Jae, Teddy etc. Haven’t seen any of the girls yet…
@NIGHTMARE© whose dick did you suck this time :shook:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Olmean wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:33 pm
That wasn’t planned.
We got there at 6:40, the opened the door at 8 I think was(I was annoyed already), then at the second check in, there were like 8 lines and I was first in mine, so I was one of the first to get inside. And btw the VIP was a mess🤣
Wow only 1:20 hours before the doors open at a Queentina festival and you can be first row, that's soooo dope. :love: :cry: :love: Why were you annoyed then? :manson: So you had a better view on her than the Vip seats right? :D :D
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 pm
Olmean wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:33 pm

Wow only 1:20 hours before the doors open at a Queentina festival and you can be first row, that's soooo dope. :love: :cry: :love: Why were you annoyed then? :manson: So you had a better view on her than the Vip seats right? :D :D
Yeah lol
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

i really love this show
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

MaCK. wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:50 am Yall are the delusional ones... yall standards for her have dropped drastically! It's okay to be critical of your favorite artist... I have no proof it was planned but I'm just judging by her vocals throughout the night... they were off. I just saw her live at Hollywood Bowl so I should know.
I agree that it’s ok to be critical of your favs sometimes. But I honestly don’t think she planned it. If she wanted to dodge a note she’d do it, god knows she’s done it plenty of times before without faking technical issues. Come on sis, you should know better.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 33

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:43 am

The fairy tales.
I love you, but you sound delusional. Why would she plan a vocal mishap? This was a performance at 1am and it looked like there were sound issues during the show. She didn’t seem like she could hear herself most of the show, so why would you be surprised her mic went out? Christina is not GaGa who needs to stage everything. You need to go in timeout.
I think she turned the mic off or possibly damaged it when she went to put it on the stand.

Obviously not staged. She was shook and very uncomfortable and this must be any performers worst nightmare. She even looked a bit lost like she had forgotten where to go off stage before Candyman.
Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

She looked hot wow