Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

She killed it!

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Nottingham wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:28 am She killed it!

Absolutely but I will wait for the upload of @X-mael he had the best position right in front of QWDD and the Quality was amazing. :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

XtinaDaily wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:53 am
Did she really say that? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
She is not only by far the prettiest and sexiest but also the dopest and coolest woman forever and ever. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 3

Is her midriff covered by a bodysuit in the I love NY outfit?
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

KevinKardashian wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:49 am Is her midriff covered by a bodysuit in the I love NY outfit?
Yeah and Queen wore different bodysuits with every new iconic look. ;) :love:
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 2

I hope merch goes up on her site I love that shirt!
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

BrianBdizzle wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:15 am I hope merch goes up on her site I love that shirt!
I saw LadyFag wearing the same shirt, so she probably did.
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
dita
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 3

doing it for the gays. Love her.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

I also uploaded a video of BWDD with her iconic looks. :love: :love: :love:
I found it in a Celebrity forum in Germany. ;)
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 4

Dragtina Gaylera SERVED for the homosexuals as she should 😍🔥
Loved the outfits and the set list was cute, yes.
The guy saying he fisted someone though 💀😭
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:44 am I was pleasantly surprised by the show. A few highlights for me:

- The bare midriff outfit with the belly button piercing looked hot! I know it wasn't a real bare midriff but homegirl slayed. It reminded me of Cher's outfits. She learned from the best!

-She MURDERED that last note in Ain't No Other Man after the mic failed. Yassss!

-Most of you guys might not know this song but she used a mix of Pepas by Farruko with Desnúdate/Me Llamo Christina. Pepas is freaking huge in Latin America right now so I was SHOCKED when I realized she knew it existed and used it. Bitch is keeping up to date with what's hot right now.

-She performed Woohoo and Vanity. Unexpected! Loved it.

-I do wonder... Why does she keep cutting off every song? It's been her thing since the Liberation tour and I truly have no idea why.

And if Madam Xtina is a member here, just wanted to thank him for streaming.
You forgot to thank @X-mael his stream was in amazing quality and he was only 4 feets away from Queen. :love: :love: Hopefully he will upload the concert on YT. :love: :love: :love:
LeVirgo
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 1

Her body looks so amazing! I am shook!
therealthing
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Was there merch? Any pics!?
Son of X.
VIP '23
VIP '23

I'm in shock! She looked so good, I'm so happy to see her playful side again
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 17

christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:16 am
Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:44 am I was pleasantly surprised by the show. A few highlights for me:

- The bare midriff outfit with the belly button piercing looked hot! I know it wasn't a real bare midriff but homegirl slayed. It reminded me of Cher's outfits. She learned from the best!

-She MURDERED that last note in Ain't No Other Man after the mic failed. Yassss!

-Most of you guys might not know this song but she used a mix of Pepas by Farruko with Desnúdate/Me Llamo Christina. Pepas is freaking huge in Latin America right now so I was SHOCKED when I realized she knew it existed and used it. Bitch is keeping up to date with what's hot right now.

-I do wonder... Why does she keep cutting off every song? It's been her thing since the Liberation tour and I truly have no idea why.

You forgot to thank @X-mael his stream was in amazing quality and he was only 4 feets away from Queen. :love: :love: Hopefully he will upload the concert on YT. :love: :love: :love:
Ohh thanks @X-mael. :kiss: :kiss:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

This is the guaracha song (a subgenre of latin techno music that is commonly played at gay clubs and circuit parties) that Xtina used for the Desnúdate/Me Llamo María remix, go to the 00.45 mark for the chorus:

The song talks about getting high on ecstasy pills. So I guess it's very fitting for Ladyland. :cackle:
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 19

therealthing wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:40 am Was there merch? Any pics!?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:26 am I'm overwhelmed about everything, I have only slept 2 hours and I was drunk in Germany before the concert, because I was soooo excited and nervous to see Queen there. :love: :love: :love: :dizzy: :dizzy: :omg: :omg: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What does camp overload mean? I don't get it as a German stan. :susp: :susp:
In the end I have no words for this goddess we don't deserve and I can't describe how much I loved her hair last night!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Matt is the luckiest guy ever on this planet :love: :love: :love: :love: I'm sure he doesn't know why he lives in such a dream. :cry: :cry: :cry: :love:

and I would give my life to switch with this guy for these 8 seconds and than God let me die in peace. :cry: :love: :omg:
I will sleep for 3 hours now !!
Camp is a style that tends to be over the top, exaggerated and even tacky. On purpose.

The Your Body video is campy as hell. Nicki Minaj during her debut days was extremely campy. Same with Lady Gaga.

Camp overload means it was campy to the max. In a good way.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Gotta say...it's amazing how one month she is all glamazon and classy, performing with the LA Phil and the other she is queen of camp headlining an alternative queer festival. As a woman she wears many hats. And slays in all of them. She is that bitch.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

That was a fun show and she looked amazing! The costumes were everything! ❤️
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

electronicsupersonic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:12 am Gotta say...it's amazing how one month she is all glamazon and classy, performing with the LA Phil and the other she is queen of camp headlining an alternative queer festival. As a woman she wears many hats. And slays in all of them. She is that bitch.
She is the goat of being a chameleon and QWDD slays like no one else with her sensuality, beauty and sexiness. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:09 am
christinalover wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:26 am I'm overwhelmed about everything, I have only slept 2 hours and I was drunk in Germany before the concert, because I was soooo excited and nervous to see Queen there. :love: :love: :love: :dizzy: :dizzy: :omg: :omg: :cry: :cry: :cry:
In the end I have no words for this goddess we don't deserve and I can't describe how much I loved her hair last night!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Matt is the luckiest guy ever on this planet :love: :love: :love: :love: I'm sure he doesn't know why he lives in such a dream. :cry: :cry: :cry: :love:

and I would give my life to switch with this guy for these 8 seconds and than God let me die in peace. :cry: :love: :omg:
Camp is a style that tends to be over the top, exaggerated and even tacky. On purpose.

The Your Body video is campy as hell. Nicki Minaj during her debut days was extremely campy. Same with Lady Gaga.

I know what you mean, Christina is also the Camp Queen the Others could never. :love: :love: :love: :love:
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 2

HOLLYYYYY SHIT! She looks AMAZING and wow!! I am in awe. New album PLEASE!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 21

Anitta wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:09 am

It’s part of the Christina brand. I think she wanted to get back to these fashions with Bionic’s release but couldn’t go all out because of 2008 drama. Instead we were left with leggings most of the time unfortunately. Christina is over the top in every category and that’s what differentiated her from everyone else. The safe looks are for the other girls. Christina’s unsafe looks became her most iconic looks and still live on today.
Xtinaboy55
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

A real SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!😃😃😃
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 26

I was next to him ❤️
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Olmean wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:17 am

I was next to him ❤️
OMGGGG!!!!! I think it's hard to explain how you feel!!! :love: :love: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 33

Nottingham wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:28 am She killed it!

Someone threw a water bottle @41.20? 🤬

Disgusting
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

She looked incredible and sounded great on Beautiful but the rest of the vocals were mediocre at best and the mic turning off before her big note in ANOM was planned because she was clearly having an off night vocally.