LadyLand festival, Sept. 11th | "See you Saturday 💋"

Moments to remember...
Bad Influence
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

long shot but does anyone have the socials for these dancers lmao.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 50

@Bad Influence that is teddy and new boy casey

Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

I checked Aquarias stories and there are so much better quality videos out there. We deserve better 🥴
Lana Del Rey
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:06 pm I checked Aquarias stories and there are so much better quality videos out there. We deserve better 🥴
Many of those people she is restorying also posted Christina... you just have to go look for em...
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 21

LadyLand has restoried all the fan videos. She sounds much better than quality from MadamXtinaFan Facebook page.
Mr. X
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

It was so much fun! We ended up going towards the back before she got on cause the crowd was getting to be a bit much.

I unfortunately couldn't really see her, but she sounded great. Was it her best night vocally? Not really, but she delivered nonetheless. I, too, raised an eyebrow at the ANOM mishap. I'm not of the belief that she planned it because she couldn't hit the note (LMAO), but more for a diva / look at me hit the same note 8 times in a row right after. "Lady Marmalade" is quickly becoming one of my favorite live staples of hers. That ending is divine.
StopIt!
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Her stylist deserves an award. Xtina's fashion game is A1
Last edited by StopIt! on Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olmean
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 26

[media] [/media]
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

OMG You guys!! I have to comment my experience here. 🤩🤩

I came to the Mirage at 6:40pm running out because I thought we were late but actually we were on time. We made the line for about 2 hours, then si knew the show was about to starting late. The check in started with all the Covid stuff and guards whatever… then we waited inside to let us get to the stage, once it was open, I ran out to the front. Like CRAZY!!! I made it and said to myself that I won’t move from here to do anything. NO water, no food, no nothing. 🤣🤣🤣 then the ppl started to come inside many fighters who loves her (but didn’t even know forum’s exist). So time passed and when LadyFag came to introduce Queen, the crowd when CRAZY!! ALL together calling Queen’s name. Then like 20 minutes or so, the show started. Your Body was a drill Amazing, then Genie started changing Outfits, They looks so cool, her body looks BANGING likeee Wow, the skin color suit looks much better by far and in the pics, her lips looks amazing IDK why in the pics they seem weird, but her skin is perfect, I couldn’t believe I was like 4 feet away from her, she came several times to my side and Slayed me with her vocals up front!! Like AAAHHHHHH! Yaaass Queen Yaaass!! I screamed, I sang and recorded LIVE. She’s a TRUE Queen! In the moment her mic when off. It was crazy I screamed to the tech guy!!! CHANGEEEE The mic 🎤 then he came with a new one and didn’t work! I screamed again, the crowd went there, and he changed up. Queen was like WFT? the backup singer also gave hers but didn’t work neither, I loved when she says “Don’t mess with my Vocals. Such a Queen.

I screamed the “Album’s Queen” but she ignores of course 🤣🤣. I was so damn happy.

The set list was Awesome, her outfits were amazing, her face it’s like porcelain my GOD!!

Everything was on point!!

I have a crush on Teddy, he’s so fucking HOT!

I had a Blast with my Fellow Fighters and friends 🥳🥳🥳🥳

@Olmean @Desnudate

MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

Teddy Coffey looks amazing. He's hot and he's got a present and a spirit of a savage dancer. I supported him and stood by since day 1 when I saw he's posting about beginning to dance with the Queen X.
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

she slayed. looked incredible. gave the gays what they wanted. I also love her new stylist, he seems eager to make her look good, unlike her old stylist Simone who made her look poor (no offense). So far Roc nation is proving to be great for her career! I'm anxious to see what they do with these new albums/tours, etc.

my only complaint is the shoulder pads. the body suit was amazing and I didn't even realize it was a suit until I saw those god awful shoulder pads lol I wonder why they did that?
saintX_stripped
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 4

She lost good weight body looks incredible... Damn those legs baby :mamacita:
True lgbtq diva. :rainbowflag: :rainbowflag:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

dinvy wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:45 pm @Bad Influence that is teddy and new boy casey

He's bulking up?
FREAKAZOID
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Where's the fucking Spanish album guuurl
Jagger
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 12

also, is there any tea about the met gala or nyfw? is she still in ny?
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

Uploaded her wowwowwow dance at the Afterparty, what a Goddess!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(Sorry for the poor Quality, I will write you a longer message in 1 or 2 hours @X-mael :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

christinalover wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:54 pm Uploaded her wowwowwow dance at the Afterparty, what a Goddess!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

(Sorry for the poor Quality, I will write you a longer message in 1 or 2 hours @X-mael :love:
I’ll wait for it!! 🤗
IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 2

The look with little black skirt is my favorite, she looked hot
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@Martin ! Cute!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

X-mael wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:05 pm OMG You guys!! I have to comment my experience here. 🤩🤩

I came to the Mirage at 6:40pm running out because I thought we were late but actually we were on time. We made the line for about 2 hours, then si knew the show was about to starting late. The check in started with all the Covid stuff and guards whatever… then we waited inside to let us get to the stage, once it was open, I ran out to the front. Like CRAZY!!! I made it and said to myself that I won’t move from here to do anything. NO water, no food, no nothing. 🤣🤣🤣 then the ppl started to come inside many fighters who loves her (but didn’t even know forum’s exist). So time passed and when LadyFag came to introduce Queen, the crowd when CRAZY!! ALL together calling Queen’s name. Then like 20 minutes or so, the show started. Your Body was a drill Amazing, then Genie started changing Outfits, They looks so cool, her body looks BANGING likeee Wow, the skin color suit looks much better by far and in the pics, her lips looks amazing IDK why in the pics they seem weird, but her skin is perfect, I couldn’t believe I was like 4 feet away from her, she came several times to my side and Slayed me with her vocals up front!! Like AAAHHHHHH! Yaaass Queen Yaaass!! I screamed, I sang and recorded LIVE. She’s a TRUE Queen! In the moment her mic when off. It was crazy I screamed to the tech guy!!! CHANGEEEE The mic 🎤 then he came with a new one and didn’t work! I screamed again, the crowd went there, and he changed up. Queen was like WFT? the backup singer also gave hers but didn’t work neither, I loved when she says “Don’t mess with my Vocals. Such a Queen.

I screamed the “Album’s Queen” but she ignores of course 🤣🤣. I was so damn happy.

The set list was Awesome, her outfits were amazing, her face it’s like porcelain my GOD!!

Everything was on point!!

I have a crush on Teddy, he’s so fucking HOT!

I had a Blast with my Fellow Fighters and friends 🥳🥳🥳🥳

@Olmean @Desnudate

Hey sweetheart,
first I can't believe that you made it first row when Queen is the main act of a Concert, wow,wow!!! :love: :love: I thought you must be there four hours before the doors open but only 2 hours sounds unreal!!! Did you have food or water ( beer, cocktails) with you or did you suffer for Queen? :manson: :D Did you have it in one of your Vids where everbody shouts her name? :love: :love: :love: It would be also sooo damn awesome and cool if you can upload your Videos or the whole Concert on YT because til now we don' t have the full Concert in High Quality and you were such in a good postion while filming her and soooo close to Queen OMGGGG!!! :love: :love: :love: I also loved every outfit and the real Sexy Statue of Liberty was the coolest one!! :party: :party: :love: So her bodysuits also looked perfect in reality right? :susp: From the Sexiness Level the last Outfit was really the One in my eyes, I still have a boner for hours when I think of it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I never understood why people criticized her lips, I can imagine she has perfect ones. :love: :love: And her face is too beautiful for words right? :cry: :cry: :cry: Still wonder if you didn't faint for some minutes when she looked at you with the most beautiful eyes the universe has seen? :cry: :cry: :love: :love: And I still can't believe that you didn't say one word about her hair, still have no words to describe this long ass silky perfect blonde hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
And yeah the mic accident was sooo crazy and sad but Queen handled it soooo cool, sweet and lovely and then she said this epic sentence!!! :love: :love: :love: But you can see Queen is still a bit nervous, when you see what she said at 26:27, I mean the crowd would also loved her when she would have sang accappella with her overwhelming voice. :love: :love: :love: Christina was also a bit irritated after this accident and she went left-right-left from 26:45-26:50. :lol: :love: :love: What a cute moment. :love: :love: :love: At 26:39 someone said I would die for you bitch, what a stan!!! :love: :love: And I also so in love with her laugh at 26:35, 26:42 and 26:49. :love: :love: :love: :cry: :cry: :cry: OMG!!!

I thought Queen would make you straight and you only have a huge crush on her tbh!!!! :lmao: :love: :love: :] :]
Thanks for everything!!!!
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23

And you can still write me a DM on Insta or here @X-mael :)
supersonic
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Watching these videos and pictures makes me want more! :D Feeling so greedy. Sometimes wish she'd go to red carpets and events just to show off looks, like during the Stripped era.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

christinalover wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:32 pm And you can still write me a DM on Insta or here @X-mael :)
Yes!! I will, it’s been crazy!!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 20

Who owns the throne?

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Kataclysm03
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

2020s 💿
BoA Better, The Greatest, Forgive Me *new* | Xtina AGUILERA | Miyavi Holy 🎸Nights⚡, Imaginary
+
Ha:tfelt 1719 | Dua Future Nostalgia | JoJo Trying Not To Think About It
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Did anyone see Ettienes new post? He posted about Ladyland and someone in the comments asked if these were hints of the new look for the new era and he responded with “No no, she’s cooking something epic and fresh for y’all”

We will see about that 👀

MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

Cruz2318 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:54 pm Did anyone see Ettienes new post? He posted about Ladyland and someone in the comments asked if these were hints of the new look for the new era and he responded with “No no, she’s cooking something epic and fresh for y’all”

We will see about that 👀

tinE and TiEnne have been using that word 'EPIC' quite a bit lately.... I'd take it with a grain of Himalayan salt.

:fan: