[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 1

I think Xtina will announce something on Monday / Tuesday because:
she changed her official site on Monday (October 4), posted a photo from the music video on her social media (tuesday - October 12), Sony Latin Music, Sony Music Peru / Colombia / Brasil / Spain / Mexico started writing about Xtina at the same time, so :piano:
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

This isn’t as bad as when she posted a random selfie and said something was coming and we convinced ourselves it was a new collab with Rosalia
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Like I Do wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 pm I think Xtina will announce something on Monday / Tuesday because:
she changed her official site on Monday (October 4), posted a photo from the music video on her social media (tuesday - October 12), Sony Latin Music, Sony Music Peru / Colombia / Brasil / Spain / Mexico started writing about Xtina at the same time, so :piano:
That's what I'm thinking.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

Just moved a bunch of posts about some shit that is totally unrelated to Christy to a different thread that is, likewise, totally unrelated to Christy. This messy-ass thread is hard enough to follow as is. Let's please keep it as on-topic as possible.
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 17

Are they waiting a whole month till November 4th to put up a new screen or something?
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 18

Where are our insiders? They were so active when the website changed. Now, they're back to hiding. :rip:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

This person has been pretty reliable in the past and says the song is still slated to come out on Oct. 22. cc: @pato

pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

Kitana wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:30 am This person has been pretty reliable in the past and says the song is still slated to come out on Oct. 22. cc: @pato

The leak IS a demo. And yes, I've already confirmed about the song being a 4 female artists featuring :mamacita: I don't know the release date tho...
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 24

Website update 2:

Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

Wow Her team really want us to stream PMM hard this time when her stans are having a hard time logging into Spotify and AppleMusic. :monkeysee:
LegendRD
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:49 pm Wow Her team really want us to stream PMM hard this time when her stans are having a hard time logging into Spotify and AppleMusic. :monkeysee:
That's embarrassing.
The Queen
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 6

Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:49 pm Wow Her team really want us to stream PMM hard this time when her stans are having a hard time logging into Spotify and AppleMusic. :monkeysee:
And people here used to call Bey fans "illiterate" :roll: The nerve...
I have to be seen to be believed :tellmemore:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 33

The Queen wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:19 pm
And people here used to call Bey fans "illiterate" :roll: The nerve...
Being illiterate and out of touch are two different things Image