[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 13

xtoni wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:36 pm
MaCK. wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:28 pm Not her refusing to follow but still watching Xtina's moves... I see u Snakeney.
They follow on twitter, where xtina vidwo was posted
Oh Britney follows her on Twitter? Touche'!

I mean the real question is why did Xs team choose Jaime of all names to promote it? Knowing that X tweeted support of Britney and her recently getting "free" from her dad. Britney clearly took it as shade. :rip:

Age old rivalry... it's actually kinda funny ngl
But no one outside of us are going to know it's a response to Christina so whatever.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 106

MaCK. wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:46 pm
MaCK. wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:28 pm Not her refusing to follow but still watching Xtina's moves... I see u Snakeney.

I mean the real question is why did Xs team choose Jaime of all names to promote it? Knowing that X tweeted support of Britney and her recently getting "free" from her dad. Britney clearly took it as shade. :rip:

But no one outside of us are going to know it's a response to Christina so whatever.
American Greetings posted the same video way before her, i think she just posted whatever was given to her.

Last edited by Erotica on Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

BREATHEHEAVY IS IN SHAMBLES OVER THE FAUSTO VIDEO!!!!!
Last edited by KevinKardashian on Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Erotica wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:23 pm
adamx wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:21 pm I saw a comment saying she was referring to a percussionist she has worked with in the past, but who knows? I’m certain this isn’t “shade” though.
Please, she doesn't remember her own name, you think she remembers some random percussionist that worked for her eons ago? And after that Christina post. :rip:
You don’t know what she remembers lol. I was just trying to relay some pertinent info to the original thread (in the Xtina Lounge “Britney shades Christina?”) in an attempt to help defuse fans getting up in arms over the conflation of two totally unrelated videos/captions.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

adamx wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:08 pm
Erotica wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:23 pm
adamx wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:21 pm I saw a comment saying she was referring to a percussionist she has worked with in the past, but who knows? I’m certain this isn’t “shade” though.
Please, she doesn't remember her own name, you think she remembers some random percussionist that worked for her eons ago? And after that Christina post. :rip:
You don’t know what she remembers lol. I was just trying to relay some pertinent info to the original thread (in the Xtina Lounge “Britney shades Christina?”) in an attempt to help defuse fans getting up in arms over the conflation of two totally unrelated videos/captions.
The percussionist’s birthday is apparently in February.

Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

LOL this is really dumb.

But of course, fans of either artist have too much free time and they start making random connections that make one or the other look bad.

Even after 20 years, this shit looks pathetic
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 41

BREATHHEAVY IS IN SHAMBLES OVER THIS!!!!!
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

This girl is insane jajaahahha
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
adamx
VIP '23
VIP '23

@Kitana Alright then. Seems the comment I originally saw had incorrect info, my bad.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

DirrtyHancock wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:21 pm
Brittleknee gets a little taste of libertea and the first thing she wants to do is come for queen?

I'm ready to go to war

I will join you in battle!
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

Some of you really sit around all day creating narratives of feuds involving Xtina in your heads that are nonexistent. This has absolutely nothing to do with Xtina or her father. You know that. Close thread.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Creek wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:28 pm
DirrtyHancock wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:21 pm
Brittleknee gets a little taste of libertea and the first thing she wants to do is come for queen?

I'm ready to go to war

I will join you in battle!
time to take out untalented trash, sis
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 1

Jamert wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:48 pm So yesterday this went a bit viral on Twitter and the name Xtina chose to share was Jamie "Happy birthday Jamie, this for you" and today Britney shares this with the caption "Happy birthday Fausto!"

Coincidence?
I never defended her but at this point I only feel sorry for her...
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

Wait, so christina posted that with the name jamie? Lol... now I understand why britards think christina was being shady on instagram
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 7

I read that Fausto is the lingerie designer that made the outfit she is wearing in that clip. And i have also read that Fausto is one of her biggest stans in Brazil LOL So, dunno.
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

IAMHAM wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:36 pm Wait, so christina posted that with the name jamie? Lol... now I understand why britards think christina was being shady on instagram
You do? :ziggy: Britards delusional as usual.

Xtina always in their minds rent free! Recording +1000 names yet they obsess over the one that is included twice in Britney's own family, that's how common name it is.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Kinn Leo wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:46 pm I read that Fausto is the lingerie designer that made the outfit she is wearing in that clip. And i have also read that Fausto is one of her biggest stans in Brazil LOL So, dunno.
But his bday is in March. :rip:
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 43

Screaming!!! What’s going on
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

Ugh Christinas team is still a damn mess, from all the names they could use, they choose that one? I dont think christina was being shady here, she probably doesnt even know they decided to use that name in particular to promote this on twitter.
xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 54

It all started with the personalized birthday videos that xtina made with the American greetings company, that there are more than 1000 names, the fans or the company made one with xtina saying, happy birthday Jamie (Britney's father) that was yesterday, someone tagged loudly and she uploaded a clip putting Happy birthday fausto (xtina's abusive father) Britney fans, her boyfriend surely put that in her head, it was xtina toxicity and etc and she posted that
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

wait, what happened. this thread was locked like 5 minutes ago

who freed this thread from its conservatorship?
:cackle: :cackle:
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

MaCK. wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:55 pm
Kinn Leo wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:46 pm I read that Fausto is the lingerie designer that made the outfit she is wearing in that clip. And i have also read that Fausto is one of her biggest stans in Brazil LOL So, dunno.
But his bday is in March. :rip:
:manson: :manson: :manson:
Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 9

THIS BITCH HAS ISSUES … WHERE THE COUNT DOWN WAITING FOR HER TO ERUPT?… WONT BE LONG BEFORE SHE REACHES FOR AN UMBRELLA
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

IAMHAM wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:01 pm

Ugh Christinas team is still a damn mess, from all the names they could use, they choose that one? I dont think christina was being shady here, she probably doesnt even know they decided to use that name in particular to promote this on twitter.
LOL, Christina's team is not a mess for this. The people who are reading into this are psychotic. They probably chose a gender-neutral name. OR someone at American Greetings is a Britney stan.
ziggy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 30

:ziggy:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 31

Atrapadobaby wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:02 pm

LOL, Christina's team is not a mess for this. The people who are reading into this are psychotic. They probably chose a gender-neutral name. OR someone at American Greetings is a Britney stan.
But come on, don’t you think it’s a crazy coincidence that out of 450 names they picked a name that also belongs to Britney’s captor? Xtina may not have been involved in this but her team knows damn well what they were doing. They are trying to grab headlines before she releases the Spanish record. It’s brilliant tbh :devil:
And :rip: @ Britney’s retaliation. Also brilliant
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Creek wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:11 pm

But come on, don’t you think it’s a crazy coincidence that out of 450 names they picked a name that also belongs to Britney’s captor? Xtina may not have been involved in this but her team knows damn well what they were doing. They are trying to grab headlines before she releases the Spanish record. It’s brilliant tbh :devil:
Idk, I didn’t even give it a thought until the Fausto thing, which is bizarre lol. Honestly, if they really wanted to get headlines they would have done Britney.

Maybe she will post one for her birthday.

That should be her thing. Post a personalized one for every major celeb Birthday lol
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Atrapadobaby wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:26 pm
Creek wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:11 pm

Idk, I didn’t even give it a thought until the Fausto thing, which is bizarre lol. Honestly, if they really wanted to get headlines they would have done Britney.

Maybe she will post one for her birthday.

That should be her thing. Post a personalized one for every major celeb Birthday lol
When I saw the promo and she said "Happy birthday Jamie" I immediately thought of Britney’s dad because his name was all over the news yesterday. Had to be done deliberately by the company tho maybe not Xs team.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 65

If it is shady it very well could have been “Christina who?” Whatshisface - don’t even know the guys name- her fiancé