25th June 2022 | Christina is a headliner for Mallorca Live Festival, Spain

Moments to remember...
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 29

BYC wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:42 pm
Seems like a lot of mess surrounding this event. I won’t even dig through all of this. Why are people complaining about her lipping tho? Everyone complains about her “singing the song like the record”..well that’s one way to get it lmao.
I don’t mind lipping or pre recorded live vocals but like for Sueltame she literally played the video and walked around, not even pretending to lip sync, and just drop some riffs and yeas. I can see why some people find that lazy and beneath her caliber.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 50

xtinafighter48 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:11 pm @DevotionHURTS

lo que pasa es que yo hablo español, tu eres capaz de escribir y hablar español como yo lo hago? pedazo de persona incapaz! realmente lo dudo!

entonces si me vas a insultar o hacerme sentir mal por algo que no escribí y que estás totalmente convencido que es lo que yo pienso, pues es tu problema! Me estás juzgando por traer un artículo que NO TE GUSTA! sorry linda!! entonces metete en una cueva y no salgas nunca más de ella.

Simple

GO COPY AND PASTE ON GOOGLE TRADUCTOR!!...... :D
Dude, you are entitled to your opinion. Just don't be surprised if not many share it.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 1

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:08 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:03 pm Y’all complaining about some lipping which she’s always done instead of stanning this turn and vocal annihilation because she can still sang DOWN.

She's clearly grown as a singer and performer, and chooses what and when to sing live.
Are you guys for real or just pretending to ignore her prerecorded high notes she has been using for quite some time now.

Nothing wrong with it, entirely agree on her using it and preserving her voice, and also the careful option of not just using the album track but prerecording it instead. Having said that, let's not play this pretend game now to try and validate other disappointments.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Popsychologist wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:10 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:03 pm Y’all complaining about some lipping which she’s always done instead of stanning this turn and vocal annihilation because she can still sang DOWN.

She's clearly grown as a singer and performer, and chooses what and when to sing live.
Are you guys for real or just pretending to ignore her prerecorded high notes she has been using for quite some time now.

Nothing wrong with it, entirely agree on her using it and preserving her voice, and also the careful option of not just using the album track but prerecording it instead. Having said that, let's not play this pretend game now to try and validate other disappointments.
Who is disappointed? I’m fine. I’m not playing pretend. The same could be said for you for ignoring what went well and focusing only on what you didn’t like. Nowhere did I say it was the perfect show, but y’all know how to beat a dead horse.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 36

Anom c5 and c#5's were not prerecorded like what are you talking about
IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 3

All those things in the negative reviews are things that fans noticed a long time ago but now reviewers and general public that attend her shows are also noticing them, so let's not get offended by that. I do agree that she should do full songs, don't know why she does shortened versions of songs like anom, dirrty and ltbl... and also she should sing becky and nathy parts in pmm and skip nicki's rap. If she sings full songs her shows would be much better.

It is a good thing she changed the setlist a little bit including the spanish songs... because the tired setlist was also something fans have been pointing out for quite some time now.
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:59 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 am
MartiiX wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:44 am Christina does what she wants to do. It’s entertainment and you should enjoy it.
Because I have to live with him and hear about it. 💀

Also, *I* want to hear her singing. I didn’t pay £90 to watch her walk up and down a stage occasionally throwing out a belt.
Sell your ticket. Don't attend. You don't need to post about this time and time again.
Great advice, thanks love! 🥰
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:10 pm I can accept Spanish being challenging but least do the work and pre record live vocals. Otherwise, you’re just giving Britney.
Some of you all are so totalitarian, lmfao. :cackle: Yeah, sure, Christina Aguilera lipping once = Broccoley making IG videos spinning around in her living room, cat shit on the background and toilet paper hanging out of her ass. :rip:

Always valid comparison.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Data wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:02 pm
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:10 pm I can accept Spanish being challenging but least do the work and pre record live vocals. Otherwise, you’re just giving Britney.
Some of you all are so totalitarian, lmfao. :cackle: Yeah, sure, Christina Aguilera lipping once = Broccoley making IG videos spinning around in her living room, cat shit on the background and toilet paper hanging out of her ass. :rip:

Always valid comparison.
And the Britards would still be talking about how much she’s slaying and she’s still that bitch. I’m all for constructive criticism, but I just think people are way too harsh on her considering what they let all the other performers get away with.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Popsychologist wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:10 pm

She sings live when it matters. And she uses a prerecorded version when she's moving a lot. What's wrong with that?

Also, why should we care about the disappointment of others?

Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 pm
And the Britards would still be talking about how much she’s slaying and she’s still that bitch. I’m all for constructive criticism, but I just think people are way too harsh on her considering what they let all the other performers get away with.
Very true. It's the totalitarian line of thinking, unwillingness to grasp any kind of grey area or nuance; like if she's not 100% slaying on someone's opinion, she's absolute shit. But we should have some perspective, even without any comparisons, she IS The Voice of Our Generation and her stage presence is stellar 97% of the time. And if we choose to draw comparisons to her peers to have some perspective:

:ziggy: :ziggy:

Let's just say we're super-lucky.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Data wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:02 pm

Always valid comparison.
I know right? He is clearly having a hard time finding the differences between this:

And this:

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:44 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:59 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:38 am
Because I have to live with him and hear about it. 💀

Also, *I* want to hear her singing. I didn’t pay £90 to watch her walk up and down a stage occasionally throwing out a belt.
Sell your ticket. Don't attend. You don't need to post about this time and time again.
Great advice, thanks love! 🥰
You're welcome.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Data wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:30 pm
Very true. It's the totalitarian line of thinking, unwillingness to grasp any kind of grey area or nuance; like if she's not 100% slaying on someone's opinion, she's absolute shit. But we should have some perspective, even without any comparisons, she IS The Voice of Our Generation and her stage presence is stellar 97% of the time. And if we choose to draw comparisons to her peers to have some perspective:

This is NOT about luck. Christina has always been the better singer, performer, etc.

What is making the difference nowadays is that clearly Christina did continue rehearsing and preparing.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

IAMHAM wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:39 pm All those things in the negative reviews are things that fans noticed a long time ago but now reviewers and general public that attend her shows are also noticing them, so let's not get offended by that. I do agree that she should do full songs, don't know why she does shortened versions of songs like anom, dirrty and ltbl... and also she should sing becky and nathy parts in pmm and skip nicki's rap. If she sings full songs her shows would be much better.

It is a good thing she changed the setlist a little bit including the spanish songs... because the tired setlist was also something fans have been pointing out for quite some time now.
Thanks for posting. We hadn't heard this one before. Your post truly contributed to the conversation a new insight.

You made the difference. Yay for you.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

dinvy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:25 pm Anom c5 and c#5's were not prerecorded like what are you talking about

They are just finding things to b!tch about. Let's be real here. They are out for blood and want to see how far they can get.

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

I don’t want to see her dancing much if she will give JT, Ginuwine, Britney or Madonna.

Madonna was just going through the motions when they did the alternating dance in that straight line while Saucy and the dancers had the extra bounce. Granted she’s in her 60’s but why try when you can’t do the dances and that’s what you do.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:44 pm
Seems like a lot of mess surrounding this event. I won’t even dig through all of this. Why are people complaining about her lipping tho? Everyone complains about her “singing the song like the record”..well that’s one way to get it lmao.
I don’t mind lipping or pre recorded live vocals but like for Sueltame she literally played the video and walked around, not even pretending to lip sync, and just drop some riffs and yeas. I can see why some people find that lazy and beneath her caliber.
Maybe she doesn't know the lyrics yet. Maybe she wanted to rest her voice. Maybe we couldn't hear her vocals.

Many things could have happened, yet y'all are acting as if she were britney or yonkers pretending to sing.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

NewAgenda wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:39 pm

I don’t want to see her dancing much if she will give JT, Ginuwine, Britney or Madonna.

Madonna was just going through the motions when they did the alternating dance in that straight line while Saucy and the dancers had the extra bounce. Granted she’s in her 60’s but why try when you can’t do the dances and that’s what you do.

Do people honestly believe that any part of that performance was live?

grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

The Brit Brit gifs are fucking me up. The girl is mentally sick and off her meds. Her asshole husband has her where he wants her.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 33

Lotus wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:03 am I just wanna hear her sing with a live band cause her voice is just glorious and is her biggest gift and asset. It should be at the forefront.
I think this is at the end of the day why we are getting so hot and cold reception to her performance. Many either just want her to stand at mic and deliver (complete songs) or give us uptempo, choreotina, popstar. Unfortunately, she always does something in the middle. I see she's trying to give us uptempo, festival, high energy vibes last night, she just isn't there yet! I believe she wants to be tho, hence all the festival shows vs. small intimate venues.

I hope she takes the next month to polish up the set, add in some choreo, work on her cardio (not to lose weight but for endurance), and comes back full swing at the next Spain shows! I believe in our girl! I mean her new backup singer posted in her tweet that they literally rehearsed for only 2 days.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

DevotionHURTS wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:40 pm
AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:44 pm
Maybe she doesn't know the lyrics yet. Maybe she wanted to rest her voice. Maybe we couldn't hear her vocals.

Many things could have happened, yet y'all are acting as if she were britney or yonkers pretending to sing.
Girl stop! If she doesn’t know the lyrics to her own songs and if she didn’t bother to learn them/prepare for the show what would that say about her? Let’s not
go down that road. All of the reasons you mentioned are irrelevant and don’t show her in a good light. Like I said I don’t mind lip syncing but at least do it right lol anyway I was just trying to understand why some people complaint about the show, I actually liked it
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Lol true but Madonna in her 40s was smashing! Wasn't her tour the highest grossing during that time? She also doesn't bring people in because of her voice though.... lol
XTINA1AGUILERA
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I don’t get the style here naaah
It’s too hot in Spain
It’s summer Xtina
With that suit and coats
I’m not here for it
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Moralistic wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:00 am
Pretty Boy wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:26 am The Spanish songs sound so good live 😭 They’re clearly crowd favorites. Hope she starts acknowledging this album. She didn’t even mention the title. ☠️
The crowd singing along with PMM and Sueltame is so cute!
Santo was cute too.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Just watched the performances in full. I would be super cute if she added even just a tad of choreo to her Spanish material like she did in Vanity, just even the two-step, hand, hips, and spins makes the performance way more cohesive. I really though she was going to, the Spanish material lends itself to more hip movement that our girl is great at a la the CELD/PMADT/FE dance break she brought back in Mexico. 🤷🏽‍♂️
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Moralistic wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:53 pm

Lol true but Madonna in her 40s was smashing! Wasn't her tour the highest grossing during that time? She also doesn't bring people in because of her voice though.... lol
She was, but she can’t dance now so she needs to stop dancing but she doesn’t have anything else to rely on.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:42 pm The Brit Brit gifs are fucking me up. The girl is mentally sick and off her meds. Her asshole husband has her where he wants her.
Laughing at her fans thinking she’s safe from him taking her remaining money because they have a prenup. He will just take all her money and store it in an offshore account while they’re married. Duh. She still will be rich broke.
Last edited by NewAgenda on Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Revenge of the beach balls 💀💀💀💀

iosoke
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Plain Loser wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:50 am
106th wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:29 pm
iosoke wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:48 pm 10 years ago she would sing the entire song, during the x tour she started to sing half of the song and now 1/3. What's happening to her? Is her stamina gone? Is she tired of singing ?
This is the truth and you guys can hate me as much as you want. 🤙
Well I was at both Hollywood Bowl shows which were just a year ago and she was SINGING DOWN the ENTIRE show -- and lots of big, intricate, fun vocals.

BUT, she also didn't have to move/run/dance/jump around very much for that type of show.

I think in her mind, when it's a more high energy show/set (like Mallorca or Pride) she IN HER MIND thinks it means she can't really put so much energy/effort into the vocals bc then she thinks she'll be out of breath for the moving/walking/hand+ arm choreo etc.

Bc when she has shows where she mostly just stands there, or moves slowly/not often, she delivers very focused and intentional vocal performances.
I get this. But I think I’m not the only one who would prefer to just hear her sing, like she used to.

When I went to the X Tour with my husband, he was so mad and disappointed that she only walked around the stage doing riffs and ad libs, and only sang one or two songs in full. He expected more from her, and it’s a miracle he’s coming with me to the Brighton Pride gig (but now I’m dreading his bitching about it afterwards if it’s the same as that). Praying for a great show.

Ahah my husband had the same reaction!
We spent so much money to see her that year that he still talks about it lol (we traveled from New Zealand to Berlin)

My dream would be to see her doing smaller venues with just her and the band. No videos, outfits changes etc.
(plus Jeri and Paul Morente need to go.)