LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 7

NewAgenda wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:37 am
Maleficent wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:52 pm
Luis wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:18 pm Where are people getting that it was a kids show? Lmfao
It was not a kids show however I do think kids would have been welcome to watch - no one would have turned them away.

Every gay is so loud in saying Pride is for kids too, kids are welcome, bring your children etc - which is good. But when something like this is on, then suddenly no kids are present.

I get the right wing nutjobs are horrendous people, but there is hipocrisy on both sides. We cannot have it both ways - its either kids are welcome or they are not. Its either PRIDE as a whole, the series of events are just for adults or not. So yeah, I am all about freedom of expression, but we certainly need to realise that PRIDE is alienating not only the people who just cannot familiarize themselves with all this extravaganza, but also people in the community. I am an avid supporter of PRIDE changing in its foundation.
I think you’re overthinking this. Pride has always been unapologetic and at least you know what you’re getting. Why are people so worried about a non-televised performance when kids are exposed to a lot more than that on Netflix, cable TV, music videos and movies during the daytime for programming for all ages? Restrictions are no longer as strict as they were when I was a child, so don’t try to play this hypocrisy crap when kids have seen much worse probably sitting with their parents and their parents not thinking twice that the violence was inappropriate for a child. It’s funny how people like you and the Karen’s and Ken’s are quick to say something is too sexual while not doing the same for violence and shows they watch with their children.
Babe theres truly no need to be rude. All I am saying is PRIDE as a whole could be a different experience. It does not cater to the conmunity as a whole. And you justifying things by saying but they are exposed to other things on other platforms is irrelevant.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 13

BotchedBody1 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:50 pm
FullCircle wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:07 pm Ben Shapiro didn't like the dildo. Not surprising
Would sit on his face tbh
You gworls have never fucked a repressed republican and it shows :fan:
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 19

Yass I hope we get to see #Straponageddon on the "documentary" one day 💀
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

FullCircle wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:07 pm Ben Shapiro didn't like the dildo. Not surprising
This squeaky-voiced weasel for some reason once went on the record to say that he has no idea how to pleasure his wife. :o Of course he would whine about this.
H2o wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:13 pm

Attack
A quick look at her Twitter profile and sure enough, she's just another Fox News bobblehead. :rip: Nobody should seriously care even a little bit what these dumbasses think.
Luis wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:18 pm Where are people getting that it was a kids show? Lmfao
Most of them know that it was not. It's textbook 101 for that MAGA cult. It doesn't matter if it's applicable or not, or even %100 untrue, ALWAYS parrot and center iNnOcEnT pOoR cHiLdReN on whatever their latest attack is.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 17

Maleficent wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:29 am

It was not a kids show however I do think kids would have been welcome to watch - no one would have turned them away.

Every gay is so loud in saying Pride is for kids too, kids are welcome, bring your children etc - which is good. But when something like this is on, then suddenly no kids are present.

I get the right wing nutjobs are horrendous people, but there is hipocrisy on both sides. We cannot have it both ways - its either kids are welcome or they are not. Its either PRIDE as a whole, the series of events are just for adults or not. So yeah, I am all about freedom of expression, but we certainly need to realise that PRIDE is alienating not only the people who just cannot familiarize themselves with all this extravaganza, but also people in the community. I am an avid supporter of PRIDE changing in its foundation.
I think you’re overthinking this. Pride has always been unapologetic and at least you know what you’re getting. Why are people so worried about a non-televised performance when kids are exposed to a lot more than that on Netflix, cable TV, music videos and movies during the daytime for programming for all ages? Restrictions are no longer as strict as they were when I was a child, so don’t try to play this hypocrisy crap when kids have seen much worse probably sitting with their parents and their parents not thinking twice that the violence was inappropriate for a child. It’s funny how people like you and the Karen’s and Ken’s are quick to say something is too sexual while not doing the same for violence and shows they watch with their children.
Babe theres truly no need to be rude. All I am saying is PRIDE as a whole could be a different experience. It does not cater to the conmunity as a whole. And you justifying things by saying but they are exposed to other things on other platforms is irrelevant.
What part of the community is being excluded from pride?
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

NewAgenda wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:29 pm
Xeena wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:25 pm They act like it was only children in the audience and xtina pulled out a dildo
Where are all the parents and children that were so outraged because all I see are people who weren’t there complaining?
EXACTLY.

Also, what parent would take their kid to a pride concert at 10pm?! Girl…
kylie jenner
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
}
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator

Rexx wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:04 pm Did we ever get an HD version of the whole performance?!
💀
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Luis
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

There were probably family friendly events as well, though. But not a late night show with a known sexual artist. The dildo might have been a surprise, but it was obvious Christina was going to go extra sexual for this.
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

They want Xtina arrested for this, maybe there she can release and promote the 3rd EP La Prision :monkeyspeak:
Solidlink
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 5

We need all these haters to stream La Tormenta. Tell them they need to "research" the lyrics for purity content.
ringthealarm
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 4

H2o wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:13 pm

Attack
I saw this exact post on my FB feed from an old acquaintance. Is it a right-wing thing to c&p these talking points? :bored:
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

Paris played Christina’s version of Genie in a bottle, not Dove Cameron’s and Toxic was played during rehearsal so Christina obviously knew about it.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 14

45 supporters will NEVER have any moral high ground with me, fuck they feelings
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

I used to think that this was a provocative tee but now am realizing that she was alluding to an important queer artist

the way im stanning Tina of Finland now Oh My Marmalade
:permaban: :permaban:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

What about Pride being for both? For families and children and age-appropriate sex education. But at the same time in different closed area, some +18 activities. Or at the same place, but different time?

I get that it is always a negotiation and push-and-pull but it is possible to have event that is somewhat for both.

Your point about community as a whole; yeah, if adults holding other adults dressed as dog in a leash is not your thing & that happens at Pride, then yes, I do think it's not for everyone. As I said in my earlier post, sexual minorities are many kinds of people and sexuality IS different from sex act. Some people naturally less interested in sex act but they still have sexuality.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina

the way they'll seethe when Xtine performs at Hillary's 2025 inaguration
:D :D
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 19

@Maleficent you're a fucking joke
Fresco
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

TBH who takes children to a 10PM show where the artist’s whole ethos is SEXUAL LIBERATION. Dirrty is 20 years old…you KNOW what she is about and continues to BE about!

Hulktina FTW 💚
cheeks
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I blame the parents. Stop trying to be cool and relevant with your kids.
Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

I know people keep mentioning kids but if there were truly kids present and those parents are upset, the right wing trolls would’ve exploited that already.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Just to reiterate @BaeTine no había niños
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 13

lol
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 1

Norgito wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:59 pm They want Xtina arrested for this, maybe there she can release and promote the 3rd EP La Prision :monkeyspeak:
looking 4ward to the El Chupacabra collabo! xxx

IAMHAM
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 6

I wonder what christina thinks of these kids nonsense, I really doubt there were kids in the audience but these crazy people decided that the crowd of a gay pride concert almost at midnight was full of them :rip:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

H2o wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:35 pm

lol

Former editor for leftist media.

the psychos and their obsession with their 'kids are watching' narrative, yet they are silent when kids are killed by guns :angel:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

Cruz808 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:54 am
Xeena wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:25 pm They act like it was only children in the audience and xtina pulled out a dildo
Where are all the parents and children that were so outraged because all I see are people who weren’t there complaining?
EXACTLY.

guys why are you overanalysing their narrative? obviously there were no kids, they just want to be dramatic, cause a stir and attack Christina. Their focus is on how to protect kids, ban abortions etc so that's why they bring the 'kids were watching!' narrative and have their audience attack Christina. I mean, they clearly ignore the fact that the audience was adult GAYS :cackle: and they are acting as if the show took place in a freaking kindergarten/school or national TV!

funny how they are so silent when gun shootings take place in schools :ziggy: :eyes:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

Hocus Pocus wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:02 pm
Cruz808 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:54 am

EXACTLY.

guys why are you overanalysing their narrative? obviously there were no kids, they just want to be dramatic, cause a stir and attack Christina. Their focus is on how to protect kids, ban abortions etc so that's why they bring the 'kids were watching!' narrative and have their audience attack Christina. I mean, they clearly ignore the fact that the audience was adult GAYS :cackle: and they are acting as if the show took place in a freaking kindergarten/school or national TV!

funny how they are so silent when gun shootings take place in schools :ziggy: :eyes:
Didn’t Christina already say it “wasn’t her job to parent America” two decades ago? :rip:
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

IAMHAM wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:46 pm I wonder what christina thinks of these kids nonsense, I really doubt there were kids in the audience but these crazy people decided that the crowd of a gay pride concert almost at midnight was full of them :rip:
It pretty much just proves what imbeciles they truly are. Complete idiots. It’s embarrassing tbh.
fijiwater
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

IAMHAM wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:46 pm I wonder what christina thinks of these kids nonsense, I really doubt there were kids in the audience but these crazy people decided that the crowd of a gay pride concert almost at midnight was full of them :rip:
When I left the concert, I actually did see a little girl walking out with her family 💀