LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 15

fijiwater wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:19 pm
IAMHAM wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:46 pm I wonder what christina thinks of these kids nonsense, I really doubt there were kids in the audience but these crazy people decided that the crowd of a gay pride concert almost at midnight was full of them :rip:
When I left the concert, I actually did see a little girl walking out with her family 💀
And how would that little girl know what a dildo is?
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

IAMHAM wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:46 pm I wonder what christina thinks of these kids nonsense, I really doubt there were kids in the audience but these crazy people decided that the crowd of a gay pride concert almost at midnight was full of them :rip:
When I left the concert, I actually did see a little girl walking out with her family 💀
Well, a girl is acceptable, right? What we don’t want are our boys turning gay because of a dildo
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

QuEn turned off the comments on all the LA Pride posts.
Mybrainhurts
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

They’re finally paying large meme accounts to promote the show and AGUILERA :lit: leave a like and comment!

wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

Glad y'all are making it funny but honestly I am NOT here for weirdo conservatives attacking her for no reason.

It's also interesting how the dildo is shown in the YT thumbnail - which means it IS appropriate for all ages as we know it's a PROP - but people will still attack her for "grooming" (which is new age speak for gays being pedos, basically).

They successfully disrupt the conversation in a way where we're constantly on the defense, when if you actually think about it... let's say a kid was in the audience... so what? What happens then? Is the kid gay now? Are they scarred for life? I can't believe the "think of the children" meme from The Simpsons is still relevant.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 14

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:35 pm
And how would that little girl know what a dildo is?
For real, and these nuts are making it seem that the major target audience were kids, or that somehow the crowd was full of children, it’s ridiculous. I’ve been to manny LA pride concerts and I have NEVER seen any children that late into the show.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

Christina disabled the comments on the Green video!
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

Am lowkey living for all the controversy this dildo has caused and all this “little kids” arguments. If these conservative cunts are mad, I’m happy.
Thiago
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

KevinKardashian wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:16 pm Christina disabled the comments on the Green video!
All of them actually
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 48

Martin wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:23 am Now I hope they’re filming THIS for Moment House, I would pay.
:?
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Discussed this yesterday with a friend of mine who has two kids under 10 who is a casual xtina fan. she was shocked by the strap on moment and says she thinks it was too much.... HOWEVER she said that it's Christina's choice to do what she wants on stage and that it comes down to the parents. She says she wouldn't take her daughter or son to see Christina live... let alone to a concert at a music festival on a Saturday night at 10pm. It's all about context. She made the point that if it was a Pride Parade held at 2pm in a public place where children are gonna be present (whether part of the festivities or not) then it would be extremely inappropriate and the hate would be justified. But as a late night concert she says any parents who took their children to that are the irresponsible ones.

As someone with no kids myself thought it was an interesting perspective. She's the friend I'm taking to see Christina in Liverpool. She said Christina doesn't deserve to the abuse she is getting.
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

So actually being there made me realize how sad it is that so much of her material is unknown to the GP because she ignores it. Her catalog is amazing and songs like Bionic and CHUD deserve to be performed in full. We shouldn’t have waited almost 2 decades for a Carwash performance. Lol And she’s doing it again with the Spanish material.
It was a great show nonetheless and I appreciate her trying to make this a special show. I’m glad I attended. ♥️ She needs to retire FTM. Any other song with Paris would’ve worked.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Tommy_Tank wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:24 pm
Pretty Boy wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:20 pm I still remember Mya saying she wished she recorded Dirrty. 😍
Oh wow I never knew she said that. We Stan 😍
It was in a Q&A for a magazine and she wrote in Dirrty. 🥰
Prometheus
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Just funny the people complaining most likely weren’t even there so why do they care about others kids. Get real
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 6

The conservative media keeps talking about Christina's performance so they don't have to talk about gun control
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

FullCircle wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:41 am The conservative media keeps talking about Christina's performance so they don't have to talk about gun control
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 20

Thank god she doesnt hang with Luke Gilford anymore because that is the one who should probably be getting the grooming comments not her lmao
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:17 am
FullCircle wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:41 am The conservative media keeps talking about Christina's performance so they don't have to talk about gun control
Wtf was she even trying to say? And Xtina is the one confusing the children! Yeah ok!
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

Not her name dropping all of Xtina’s gender identified song! Thanks for the poll idea 💡
wee muckle
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

What the absolute f*ck?? I can't

Xxxxxxxtina for life
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Agugaga wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:34 pm
Not her name dropping all of Xtina’s gender identified song! Thanks for the poll idea 💡
But Ain’t no other man and candyman were about her husband at time, Jordan, who is a man. I’m a good girl, is a cover and it’s based on her character Ali who is a woman, as is Christina. Lady marmalade, again a cover to a soundtrack that featured 5 women on it. She did not write the song or come up with the title. What a girl wants? Xtina was a young girl at time. Xtina has always identified as a woman and written from her spective as a woman. idk what else she mentioned, but it made absolutely no sense.
Soldierspy
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Franzjoseph wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:11 pm Thank god she doesnt hang with Luke Gilford anymore because that is the one who should probably be getting the grooming comments not her lmao
Say more!
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

Impact

Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Bringing Oh Mother into their mess tho :pout:
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Bionica
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Striptina wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:54 am Discussed this yesterday with a friend of mine who has two kids under 10 who is a casual xtina fan. she was shocked by the strap on moment and says she thinks it was too much.... HOWEVER she said that it's Christina's choice to do what she wants on stage and that it comes down to the parents. She says she wouldn't take her daughter or son to see Christina live... let alone to a concert at a music festival on a Saturday night at 10pm. It's all about context. She made the point that if it was a Pride Parade held at 2pm in a public place where children are gonna be present (whether part of the festivities or not) then it would be extremely inappropriate and the hate would be justified. But as a late night concert she says any parents who took their children to that are the irresponsible ones.

As someone with no kids myself thought it was an interesting perspective. She's the friend I'm taking to see Christina in Liverpool. She said Christina doesn't deserve to the abuse she is getting.
Agree with this view.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Also, y’all might hate on it, but you could literally hear a pin drop during Beautiful. Another moment was the ‘Say Gay’ segment. Both moments got me choked up. Moments like those are why I stan this bitch so much. ♥️
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

Striptina wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:45 am
Bringing Oh Mother into their mess tho :pout:
To be honest that lady sounded like she was a bigger fan than some of the people in here.
Jenna
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I saw a comment on one of the Nintendo ads on Facebook, about the strap on. I hope this isn't cause for termination of any contracts.
Mybrainhurts
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

So we’ll get an HQ stream at some point? :permaban:

Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Mybrainhurts wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:24 pm So we’ll get an HQ stream at some point? :permaban:

Her Homecoming is coming.