LA Pride | Mya, Paris Hilton, Moulin Rouge cast, Kim Petras, Hulk Strap-on & More!

Moments to remember...
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 23

MaCK. wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:01 am
DirrtyHancock wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:19 am
I'll be PrEP'd and ready for QuEn in the Park
:shook: :shook:
Will u be getting fisted again like at the NY pride show?
Wait, I believe I read somewhere that someone was fisted which became kinda ~bloody~ during one of Xtina’s shows :rip: Can someone clarify this?
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 4

Pride Queen. Expanding the concept we saw on Ladyland... She could expand the Hollywood Bowl orchestral concept, too. The UK fighters are ready for Christina Aguilera with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra @ The Royal Albert Hall.
XtinaStripped
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 1

So excited! Just got the VIP. 😀
Tellusora
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 10

Leon wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:34 am I hope the LTBL beach balls are still inflatable.
Like a lotus, they rise
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 19

MarlonBeckham wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:12 pm Pride Queen. Expanding the concept we saw on Ladyland... She could expand the Hollywood Bowl orchestral concept, too. The UK fighters are ready for Christina Aguilera with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra @ The Royal Albert Hall.
For the sake of everyone's mental health, I hope she does something completely fresh and new but managing my expectations lol.
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

First live performance of Santo is coming :fan:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

janvinron wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:05 pm
MaCK. wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:01 am
DirrtyHancock wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:19 am
I'll be PrEP'd and ready for QuEn in the Park
:shook: :shook:
Will u be getting fisted again like at the NY pride show?
Wait, I believe I read somewhere that someone was fisted which became kinda ~bloody~ during one of Xtina’s shows :rip: Can someone clarify this?
:rip:
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 14

For sure she’ll sing
Beautiful
Fighter
Let there be love (sung by the background singers while X just jumps up and down)
Dirrty
Lady Marmalade

I really want to go but I can’t stand LA gays.
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

If she wants to get all these gays hyped and be ready to spread their booty holes she’s going to have to change her set list and sing all her incredible hot up tempo songs.

Not myself tonight
Dirrty
Desnúdate
Let there be love
Your body
Genie in a bottle (original version)
Woohoo (full song)
Express
Come on over baby (music video edition)
Santo
Cómo yo
Ya llegue
Get mine get yours
Can’t hold us down
Vanity
Like I do
Right moves
Pipe
Telepathy
La Reina
And close with Beautiful

Absolutely no fighter, moves like jagger or feel this moment also no back to basics songs, they’re all about love and gays are there to get slutty.

Come on queen gives all these incredible up tempo songs, they gays will EAT it up!!!!!
Last edited by ledif on Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lydekane
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 3

NewAgenda wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:36 am I live a few hours from LA. May go. Hopefully no beach balls. She didn’t have them at World AIDS Day in December.
I think she's past the beach balls now. But waiting for the gurls here to demand Bound To You and Hurt performances
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

I'm excited to see the setlist. I think some Spanish songs are on lock too. I will be out of town that weekend but I hope fighters show up and represent.
Striptina
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 8

I'm dead at all the beach balls talk lol
:sparkles: proud stan since 2002 :sparkles:

:sparkles: Xtina is a Lightworker :sparkles:
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 7

very happy to hear this, however am sad its for the american homosexuals who are the worst people imo!
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23

Oooh I wanna go! My friend Amber Crane was with her on stage last time! Gotta go support my LA girls!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 35

"She's the biggest artist we've ever had, so iconic, and we can't wait to see what she has in store," said Jonathan London, one of the event's organizers.

https://abc7.com/la-pride-music-event-c ... /11653965/
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

ledif wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:36 am If she wants to get all these gays hyped and be ready to spread their booty holes she’s going to have to change her set list and sing all her incredible hot up tempo songs.

Not myself tonight
Dirrty
Desnúdate
Let there be love
Your body
Woohoo (full song)
Express
Santo
Cómo yo
Ya llegue
Get mine get yours
Can’t hold us down
Vanity
Like I do
Right moves
Pipe
Telepathy
La Reina
And close with Beautiful

Absolutely no fighter, moves like jagger or feel this moment also no back to basics songs, they’re all about love and gays are there to get slutty.

Come on queen gives all these incredible up tempo songs, they gays will EAT it up!!!!!
She has never had these many songs on a set like ever...

Don't get too mad and start trolling once we find out she sang less than 5 songs including Dirrty, Beautiful, Fighter, and CHUD.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

NewAgenda wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:50 am "She's the biggest artist we've ever had, so iconic, and we can't wait to see what she has in store," said Jonathan London, one of the event's organizers.

https://abc7.com/la-pride-music-event-c ... /11653965/
That's really cool of them to say because they've had many popular acts, younger artists that were hotter than Christina at the time, especially between 2012 and 2018 while she wasn't promoting music.

I gotta say, Christina's publicist has been doing a great job fixing that uncomfortable issue he caused during the Latin Grammy red carpet. Keep on working, girl.
funkyj
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I prefer Long Beach Pride, but have fun LA ladies.. I don't personally go to LA Pride though. ♥️
ledif
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

DevotionHURTS wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:27 pm
ledif wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:36 am If she wants to get all these gays hyped and be ready to spread their booty holes she’s going to have to change her set list and sing all her incredible hot up tempo songs.

Not myself tonight
Dirrty
Desnúdate
Let there be love
Your body
Woohoo (full song)
Express
Santo
Cómo yo
Ya llegue
Get mine get yours
Can’t hold us down
Vanity
Like I do
Right moves
Pipe
Telepathy
La Reina
And close with Beautiful

She has never had these many songs on a set like ever...

Don't get too mad and start trolling once we find out she sang less than 5 songs including Dirrty, Beautiful, Fighter, and CHUD.
I never troll QUEEN. My post was more of a joke. I know she will never sing most of those songs, just the regular set list she always does.
Dirrty_Cali
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I’m going to go!! Xtina is giving the gays what they want! I feel like she’ll be dressed similar to the Ladyland festival where she can play and switch up her looks!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 22

Lydekane wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:38 am
NewAgenda wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:36 am I live a few hours from LA. May go. Hopefully no beach balls. She didn’t have them at World AIDS Day in December.
I think she's past the beach balls now. But waiting for the gurls here to demand Bound To You and Hurt performances

We demand HURT for her concerts not pride festivals ofc. But it would be great if she can perform one or two songs from Burlesque (Express at least) because the movie was adored by the gay community
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23

Not myself tonight
Dirrty
Desnúdate
Let there be love
Your body
Woohoo (full song)
Express
Santo
Cómo yo
Ya llegue
Get mine get yours
Can’t hold us down
Vanity
Like I do
Right moves
Pipe
Telepathy
La Reina
And close with Beautiful

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You’re setting yourself up for failure here.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

The only song I can bet she will add to her standard setlist is the gay version of Accelerate.
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

MaCK. wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:44 pm The only song I can bet she will add to her standard setlist is the gay version of Accelerate.
Let There Be Love, too
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Not myself tonight
Dirrty
Desnúdate
Let there be love OUT
Your body
Woohoo (full song)
Express OUT
Santo
Cómo yo
Ya llegue
Get mine get yours
Can’t hold us down
Vanity OUT
Like I do
Right moves
Pipe
Telepathy
La Reina
And close with Beautiful

And then I agree. :ziggy:
Luigi
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Guys, does anyone know if this is gonna be a full show or is it gonna be just a few performances?
I'm considering buying the ticket but I would have to fly all the way from Costa Rica. So I wanna make sure it's worth it.

Her appearance for the gay pride back in 2018 was a mess..
Anubrio
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:17 pm
Lydekane wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:38 am

We demand HURT for her concerts not pride festivals ofc. But it would be great if she can perform one or two songs from Burlesque (Express at least) because the movie was adored by the gay community
LOL Hurt is still a hit, i listen it (with remix) in two big electro music festivals this year
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

Luigi wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:53 pm Guys, does anyone know if this is gonna be a full show or is it gonna be just a few performances?
I'm considering buying the ticket but I would have to fly all the way from Costa Rica. So I wanna make sure it's worth it.

My guess is a 45 - 60 minute performance.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 18

Luigi wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:53 pm Guys, does anyone know if this is gonna be a full show or is it gonna be just a few performances?

they sell the ticket so I guess its a full set list like an hour
it's not just they're selling ticket for like charity auction dinner like amfar tho where she performed 2-3-4 songs

the gay pride back in 2018, they were never announcing it, so they didnt sell the ticket, hence the surprise appearance and she just popped out on the stage doing the dance routine with the queens
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 9

I hope she sings Santo.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles: