23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

Shakira loses big title to Christina Aguilera, fans say ‘talent won again’

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/10115 ... -won-again

This random ass article. :cackle: But period! Shakira sharted. :fan:
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 41

Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
DNNY024
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2

Congrats to the Queen on her Grammy win! She looked amazing!
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 32

dinvy wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:50 pm @BYC !!!! @Monday Morning !!!! @BaeTine !!!! @George !!!!
X and Nodal were fucking 🔥
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

Emma wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:23 am He’s so supportive

Tag Britney :shook:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

XtinaDaily wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:50 am
Talent respecting talent :shook:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

George wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:33 am

Tag Britney :shook:
You want her to stab her sissy husband?! :cackle:
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:23 am Just cause of one Grammy? Nah... Actually, it's the Latin girls that don't deserve her. English album would've charted, just saying. Personally, I hope she never releases another Latin project ever again. This era gave us a lot of great things but it was thanks to Christina. Latin fans failed miserably this time, imho.
I definitely agree with you on the fact that the Latin fans ain't shit (for years they talked a big game, swearing she would do Shakira's numbers and lit up the charts when in reality they failed to show real support, letting Christina's efforts go unnoticed)... BUT imo the other big reason the album didn't chart is the ill-fated strategy adopted by the label (the EPs, streaming-only release, zero promo outside the US, etc.). With the same approach, even an English album wouldn't have charted. :eyes:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 26

Wait?! Are ppl blaming Latin fans for the lack of streams and chart positions?! :rip:
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 52

can't believe they haven't announced the physical release of the Grammy-winning AGUILERA yet. :monkeysee:
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 24

XtinaDaily wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:50 am
not God herself appreciating Jesus Christ
:shook: :shook:
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

With all due respect, Nuthin Bittersnake can get fucked with a rusty old hair straightener. :love:
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

AS wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:15 am
Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:23 am Just cause of one Grammy? Nah... Actually, it's the Latin girls that don't deserve her. English album would've charted, just saying. Personally, I hope she never releases another Latin project ever again. This era gave us a lot of great things but it was thanks to Christina. Latin fans failed miserably this time, imho.
I definitely agree with you on the fact that the Latin fans ain't shit (for years they talked a big game, swearing she would do Shakira's numbers and lit up the charts when in reality they failed to show real support, letting Christina's efforts go unnoticed)... BUT imo the other big reason the album didn't chart is the ill-fated strategy adopted by the label (the EPs, streaming-only release, zero promo outside the US, etc.). With the same approach, even an English album wouldn't have charted. :eyes:
With all due respect, this is the most insane comment ive ever read. Christina herself let her efforts go unnoticed. A whack ass rollout, a mindnumbing incoherent storyline of the first three music videos that SHE couldn’t even explain herself at that Billboard interview, disappearing for a couple months in the middle of an era. A random ass UK tour in the middle of a Spanish era, performing the same three Spanish songs…

Come on girl.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:23 am
Camtina2 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:57 pm I know this is a dream but I kinda want her to stick with Spanish music for a while. Fuck the English market. They don't deserve her.
Just cause of one Grammy? Nah... Actually, it's the Latin girls that don't deserve her. English album would've charted, just saying. Personally, I hope she never releases another Latin project ever again. This era gave us a lot of great things but it was thanks to Christina. Latin fans failed miserably this time, imho.
I mean I was talking about the quality of the music not the Grammy, charts, or her Latin fans…. But go off. Lol.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:18 pm
Camtina2 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:57 pm I know this is a dream but I kinda want her to stick with Spanish music for a while. Fuck the English market. They don't deserve her.
Just cause of one Grammy? Nah... Actually, it's the Latin girls that don't deserve her. English album would've charted, just saying. Personally, I hope she never releases another Latin project ever again. This era gave us a lot of great things but it was thanks to Christina. Latin fans failed miserably this time, imho.
I mean I was talking about the quality of the music not the Grammy, charts, or her Latin fans…. But go off. Lol.
She can deliver this quality with the English album. :womanshrug:
scorpion_bad
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

así que los fans latinos fallaron, y ustedes "Americanos" dónde estuvieron en Bionic, liberation o Lotus?
Last edited by scorpion_bad on Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

I disagree with some of you....Mmm fall in line, fall on me and accelerate are english songs and didn't chart, her music in general isn't charting (not just the spanish music ) because it takes big streaming numbers to achieve that so this whole latin fans didn't support her thing is not true, she just has a very small fanbase these days.

I can see why latin fans thought a new spanish project would be successful, have you seen PMADT and HTGDT numbers? I believe their opinions were based on those two songs. Maybe with a better promo campaign "Aguilera" would be bigger, including the songs in big streaming playlists like others big pop stars like her do, for example. I know a lot of people are not aware that she released this new album, some of them probably found out watching the latin grammys.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Erotica wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:22 pm
Camtina2 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:18 pm

She can deliver this quality with the English album. :womanshrug:
Yea but I want her to work with the same producers tho. Let me dream for a bit. 😂
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 48

It seems like the Latin Grammy awards have a bigger appreciation for artists who go against the grain. The Anglo Grammy Awards tend to prefer music that is not against the grain that grandparents don’t mind listening to.

The way she remains the big overall winner with the performance, show fashions, a win, being a legend, etc. Everyone is generally recognizing her efforts with this album and it’s more amazing when she gets recognized for the body of work imo.

Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

Cruz2318 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:10 pm
With all due respect, this is the most insane comment ive ever read. Christina herself let her efforts go unnoticed. A whack ass rollout, a mindnumbing incoherent storyline of the first three music videos that SHE couldn’t even explain herself at that Billboard interview, disappearing for a couple months in the middle of an era. A random ass UK tour in the middle of a Spanish era, performing the same three Spanish songs…

Come on girl.
It’s amazing how some fans think they know xtinas personal life. She a is a superstar, she makes money when she sleeps, she has her family, kids to raise, she paid her dues so you really think she’s concerned about what some of you are thinking about how she “rolls out” her projects? She puts music out when SHE wants to. She performs where SHE wants to. It’s HER career. Regardless of how she does these projects she is still winning Grammys 22 years after winning best new artist. She doesn’t care about charts and numbers, her “roll out” pays off. Over the last 20 years I think we have all learned what her pattern is when it comes to her projects, we will never be 100% with all her decisions but damn some of you are unbelievable. If she releases an album with 1-2 singles you’re mad, if she releases a Grammy winning album with multiple singles and videos, you’re mad about it not charting, not understanding the video storyline…There is no winning with y’all. It must be mentally exhausting to think like you do.
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 14

All she had to do was a bit more promo on that amazing body of work and maybe memorize a few sentences in spanish, but im really glad with the proyect, she won a grammy, no es cualquiera.
Love you queen
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Tomagaxtchi wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:55 pm

Come on girl.
It’s amazing how some fans think they know xtinas personal life. She a is a superstar, she makes money when she sleeps, she has her family, kids to raise, she paid her dues so you really think she’s concerned about what some of you are thinking about how she “rolls out” her projects? She puts music out when SHE wants to. She performs where SHE wants to. It’s HER career. Regardless of how she does these projects she is still winning Grammys 22 years after winning best new artist. She doesn’t care about charts and numbers, her “roll out” pays off. Over the last 20 years I think we have all learned what her pattern is when it comes to her projects, we will never be 100% with all her decisions but damn some of you are unbelievable. If she releases an album with 1-2 singles you’re mad, if she releases a Grammy winning album with multiple singles and videos, you’re mad about it not charting, not understanding the video storyline…There is no winning with y’all. It must be mentally exhausting to think like you do.
You make some valid points but for me, I think the frustration is that she actually sort of set herself up for a massive comeback with the quality music and visuals. The issue was the messy rollout of the second 2 EPs, the lack of key promo in the primary markets she was supposed to be engaging the most. My issue isn’t so much the random UK and festival tour- yes there was the Spain one that was cancelled at no fault of hers. Just another missed opportunity and we will always be left wondering “what if she had gone on some talk shows..what if she toured in Latin America to coincide with the album release (yeah I know she’s touring there in 2023 but the album has already seen its award season). There was good and bad with this era- like Mack said, for whatever reason she/her team can’t just give a 100% effort on a project/performance these days.
Cruz2318
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Come on girl.
It’s actually not exhausting thinking the way I do. As I’ve said before in MANY posts, idgaf about charts. I take what she gives me at HER word. Just yesterday she posts “This album is my heart, my NAME!”
Girl, it’s your heart when you’ve barely acknowledged it? She’s done this for years now, which is talk this big game, act like she’s completely invested and then leaves her fans in the dark about everything.
At this point I’m a fan of this woman for her voice and voice alone, because it’s still one of the best the industry and world has ever heard, but words don’t match her actions… if anything is exhausting, THATS what is. And fans like you make me laugh because you justify this behavior by saying “you think she cares about how she rolls things out?”

UH YES she should!!!!!!! Lmfao. Because when you don’t engage, when your projects are confusing because you don’t even know wtf is going on, that’s gonna reflect on your fans and how they purchase or don’t purchase your music. Which is my 3/4 of the masses have no idea this project even exists.
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 24

scorpion_bad wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:26 pm así que los fans latinos fallaron, y ustedes "Americanos" dónde estuvieron en Bionic, liberation o Lotus?
clock them sis!
BlowJobTina Swallowguilera
:lips: :lips:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 99

Emma wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:42 am She couldn’t step on those stairs but she can run for sure. Love her

We know sis hates stairs however she makes them part of her shows
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

BotchedBody1 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:00 pm

Come on girl.
You make some valid points but for me, I think the frustration is that she actually sort of set herself up for a massive comeback with the quality music and visuals. The issue was the messy rollout of the second 2 EPs, the lack of key promo in the primary markets she was supposed to be engaging the most. My issue isn’t so much the random UK and festival tour- yes there was the Spain one that was cancelled at no fault of hers. Just another missed opportunity and we will always be left wondering “what if she had gone on some talk shows..what if she toured in Latin America to coincide with the album release (yeah I know she’s touring there in 2023 but the album has already seen its award season). There was good and bad with this era- like Mack said, for whatever reason she/her team can’t just give a 100% effort on a project/performance these days.
What do you think genuinely makes xtina happy though? Having #1’s? Having the highest grossing tour? Selling a million records? Or being happy with herself and her kids and family?…she is an artist. Her talent is what gave and continues to give her income. She loves the life she wants and raises her kid how she wants. She is in control. Sometimes happiness isn’t accomplished by having headlines. She thanks her fans every time she wins an award or is recognized for an achievement. She’s in her 40’s now do you really think she’s going to be pushing promo like she did in her debut years now that she has kids? She is recognized globally as a superstar; the great singer that she is. Some of us have learned to appreciate whatever projects she does, regardless if we are happy with the outcome or not. There have been so many “what ifs” in her career that it’s tiresome to even think of the next situations. Christina will never make all of us happy as we’d like but to pin point all her missed opportunities is ludicrous. Christina has this pattern that she will continue for the next x amount of years of her career. Just enjoy the gift that is Christina Maria Aguilera :piano: ❤️
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Tomagaxtchi wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:18 pm
BotchedBody1 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:00 pm

What do you think genuinely makes xtina happy though? Having #1’s? Having the highest grossing tour? Selling a million records? Or being happy with herself and her kids and family?…she is an artist. Her talent is what gave and continues to give her income. She loves the life she wants and raises her kid how she wants. She is in control. Sometimes happiness isn’t accomplished by having headlines. She thanks her fans every time she wins an award or is recognized for an achievement. She’s in her 40’s now do you really think she’s going to be pushing promo like she did in her debut years now that she has kids? She is recognized globally as a superstar; the great singer that she is. Some of us have learned to appreciate whatever projects she does, regardless if we are happy with the outcome or not. There have been so many “what ifs” in her career that it’s tiresome to even think of the next situations. Christina will never make all of us happy as we’d like but to pin point all her missed opportunities is ludicrous. Christina has this pattern that she will continue for the next x amount of years of her career. Just enjoy the gift that is Christina Maria Aguilera :piano: ❤️
She can do whatever she wants doesn’t really matter to me-not my life. I was just expanding on why some people are frustrated she doesn’t let her projects reach their full potential
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 48

I know iTunes means nothing these days, but she’s holding up well amongst the new releases and Bad Bunny with CMDLG and AGUILERA. Christina has the ability to win people over live, so she should do more televised performances.