23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 21

The crowd was loving it!

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 52

If someone ever asks me to summarize an average day on seethe.pink, I shall direct them to this thread. :rip:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 55

did all the full performance video's get taken down?
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 68

Franzjoseph wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:54 pm did all the full performance video's get taken down?
Yes.

Only a few 20/30 seconds clips exist now.

The takedowns are coming from Sony.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 19

Franzjoseph wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:54 pm did all the full performance video's get taken down?
:roll: like he should tell christina to pay the rights and put it on her channel

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

dinvy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:07 pm
:roll: like he should tell christina to pay the rights and put it on her channel

Binbert failing to realize Sony has done him a favor by preventing people from seeing how ridiculous and atrocious he is. :rip:
Monday Morning
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 33

_DC10_ wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:52 am
Monday Morning wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:59 am What about this era hasn't involved Xtina allowing it to reach its full potential? Aguilera has been her best era in a decade...

I only fault Christina for one thing in her career - not releasing Bionic in September 2009, entirely with the material she originally intended, and prioritizing her music. It was catastrophic to her career to put the record on hold for an entire year when it was completely finished, only to release it at the height of Gaga's reign and cancel a long awaited tour in the process, to promote a corny movie instead. Granted, Burlesque has conferred a level of longevity for her, ironically. It was all so haphazard though, and her priority should have always been her main career as a recording artist.

It's a shame because she really worked hard, but came off as dissociated. Recording two albums (Burlesque OST and Bionic), shooting a movie, all after a GH record with 2 new songs and a performance while having a child, was all impressive. But instead, the timing of all of it compromised her for 12 years.
Christina is a lot of things but psychic is not one of them. She had no idea what was about to unfold in regards to Gaga/ Perez Hilton so not sure how that is her fault. Also, Burlesque was a great career move in retrospect. It is continuously played on streaming services and continues to introduce her prodigious talent to a whole new generation.
It's not. My point is that if she had released Bionic in September 2009 as originally intended, especially in its original form, she'd have side-stepped that. It was just one added and unforeseen benefit of prioritizing her music over film career. What I do think Christina should have foreseen is how futile it was to try and cram a new album, a tour, and promoting a movie all in one year. Something had to give, and it really shouldn't have been the Bionic era that was cut. It wouldn't have been had she remained on schedule with the music.
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

N-E-WAYS HOES & BITCHES....
ALTHOUGH I CAN'T RISK MOI #BADBITCH YOUTUBE CHANNEL FROM GETTING A COPYRIGHT CLAIM
I TOOK 2 SCREENSHOTS OF MOI VIDEOS OF MOI VIEW OF SEEING XXXXXTTTTTIINNNNAAAAAA

FUN FACT, LADY ON THE BOTTOM LEFT BELOW XTINA IS THALIA (SHE WAS THE ONLY HOST WHO WOULD FULL ON PRACTICE HER LINES ON THE CAMERA MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE SHE WENT LIVE
SHE KEPT ON PRACTICING DURING XTINA'S ENTIRE SPEECH
SIFDJDSFIJDSFIDJSFLDSFDKSFJ

ANYWAYS, HERE'S TO SEEING MORE OF X IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
X
xtina10
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 17

LMAO HE REPOSTED IT AGAIN AND EVEN PUT THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
HE'S TRYING NOT TO GET SUED TOO
SFDSKIJFDSLKJFDSLKFJDS
SONY WE'RE TRYING TO PROMOTE OUR GURL X. WHAT IS YOU THINKING?!
GDLIJFGKLDSJFGDLSKFJDS
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

:rip: :rip: :rip:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:36 pm

:shook: Did not think I could stan this look any harder and yet here we are.
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

BaeTine wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:18 pm

Binbert failing to realize Sony has done him a favor by preventing people from seeing how ridiculous and atrocious he is. :rip:
Sure “ridiculous and atrocious” to you yet he shares countless moments with xtina and is looked at as family to her while you sit at home with your cheetoh covered fingers and fight as a keyboard warrior.

You are a real hater. :eyeroll:
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 102

And this was her wedding dress. Black. Just in case. :cackle:
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 40

Gilberta is so cringe. I unfollowed her weeks ago.
Lana Del Rey
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Tomagaxtchi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:23 pm

Sure “ridiculous and atrocious” to you yet he shares countless moments with xtina and is looked at as family to her while you sit at home with your cheetoh covered fingers and fight as a keyboard warrior.

:cackle: It never fails, any time I correctly observe how incompetent, unappealing, and worthless most of these bottoms on her staff are, some incompetent, unappealing, and worthless bottom in her stanbase comes out the woodwork triggered and traumatized.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

BaeTine wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:14 pm

I was going to ask if this is the new dress you want to be found dead in
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

BaeTine wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:48 pm
Tomagaxtchi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:23 pm

:cackle: It never fails, any time I correctly observe how incompetent, unappealing, and worthless most of these bottoms on her staff are, some incompetent, unappealing, and worthless bottom in her stanbase comes out the woodwork triggered and traumatized.

The irony in that comment, you’re still an insecure troll. :lips:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BotchedBody1 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:03 pm
BaeTine wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:14 pm

I was going to ask if this is the new dress you want to be found dead in
Going to have to rework the homegoing service plans now sis. Am up to three costume changes! :shook:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 79

Tomisaki must be fun at parties :rip: you’d think she was on Christy’s payroll !! :rip:
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 41

I want to pre order the album but damn, those shipping price, I can’t

Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Fighter2.0
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Im late but nevertheless…

I am very happy that she was honored with another Grammy, especially one that recognizes the album as a whole body of work and not a single song. I never ever expected all these nominations in the first place, so it’s truly amazing that after so many years she could add another one to her collection.

I am unsure about the CMDLG performance. I think vocally it was amazing, Christian Nodal also delivered!
But the whole staging and outfits were not fitting the song at all. She looked great but it reminded me of 2002 Strippedtina, and I would have preferred a classy, traditional, brighter dress. Not something dark, the stage in general was very dark too.

The staging was all over the place with all these extras that didn’t add value. There was too much going on I could hardly focus. Only towards the end I noticed they had traditional musicians / mariachi on stage. In my opinion the focus should have been on them + XTINA + NODAL and cut the rest. Something simple could have made this performance epic.

I also think the staging for Pa Mis Muchachas last year was not all that great. It wasn’t as messy as this one, but it also seemed a bit chaotic.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Emma wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:52 am I want to pre order the album but damn, those shipping price, I can’t

Is it cheaper if you order it from Amazon Japan?

Or what if you wait and see if your local stores ship it? Maybe Christina's store will sell it (unless they charge more for shipping costs)
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Hocus Pocus wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:51 am
Emma wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:52 am I want to pre order the album but damn, those shipping price, I can’t

Or what if you wait and see if your local stores ship it? Maybe Christina's store will sell it (unless they charge more for shipping costs)
Maybe I’ll wait until the album hit the stores. It would be cheaper usually. I just want to get the album faster, but we’ll see if Sony Latin/RCA will stock the album here.
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

Emma wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:04 am

Maybe I’ll wait until the album hit the stores. It would be cheaper usually. I just want to get the album faster, but we’ll see if Sony Latin/RCA will stock the album here.
Her albums in Japan are handled by BMG. I mean, that's how it's been so far. So maybe 3 ~5 months after it's physical release in the US we may get news.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 57

Camtina2 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:57 pm I know this is a dream but I kinda want her to stick with Spanish music for a while. Fuck the English market. They don't deserve her.
There is a pros and cons to that.

The pros is by releasing another spanish record soon, the latin market will take her more seriously and it might be a commercial success.
A spanish album after 20 years had people wondering why is she doing it, so if she is consistent this time she will earn more fans and respect.

The cons is the english speaking fans will feel neglected and she will start to be seen as a latin artist only.

The solution is to apply what she did in the beggining and release a bilingual album. That would be great if done correctly.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Just listened to "Tití Me Preguntó" which won the award for Best Urban/Fusion Performance.... wtf is this mess? PMM is so much better.
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 57

Hocus Pocus wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:06 pm Just listened to "Tití Me Preguntó" which won the award for Best Urban/Fusion Performance.... wtf is this mess? PMM is so much better.
That song is disgusting.. Bad Bunny is a ho and another industry puppet.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:46 am
Emma wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:04 am

Her albums in Japan are handled by BMG. I mean, that's how it's been so far. So maybe 3 ~5 months after it's physical release in the US we may get news.
So I’ll get the album in May 2023? Mess
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

New latin grammy post

So sexy, sour and sweet