23rd Annual Latin Grammys (17.11.2022) | AGUILERA WON Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album

Moments to remember...
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 50

Ozuna has no obligation to promote when Xtina doesn't even bother :shook:
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 28

H2o wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:54 pm
Yas Nathy! my fave feature on that song.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

Not sure what world we live in where we would blame the feature artist for not doing enough promo when the lead artist did nothing. Santo was VERY cute and probably could’ve done more if promoted properly. That’s Christina’s problem, not Ozunas.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Yummy wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:11 pm Flops Nada got 0 nomination lmao. 😆 🤣 😂
I hate you.
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

BYC wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:12 pm
Not sure what world we live in where we would blame the feature artist for not doing enough promo when the lead artist did nothing. Santo was VERY cute and probably could’ve done more if promoted properly. That’s Christina’s problem, not Ozunas.
Santo was generic asf, it got the fate it deserved plus I hated the looks for the video.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 52

MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:44 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:38 pm
MaCK. wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:39 pm Santo is listed in both of these recently uploaded playlists containing his "Greatest Hits" :arrow:

This Ozuna hate will not be tolerated.

Gurl.... the first one has 13k followers and the second one has 1,7k followers :monkeysee: :ziggy: Santo is missing from his biggest playlists (La Copa and This is Ozuna) and it's a fact, not hate.
Girl... So tf what. The song is dead now... It was listed on his This is Ozuna playlist when it was first released and learn to read... THAT PLAYLIST IS NOT CONTROLLED BY HIM. Y'all are just mad the song flopped and looking for someone to blame .. let that hurt go!
Gurl, the song didn;t flop. Actually, it did better than PMM on charts (it could've done better on Spotify if it had been added to Viva Latino for a long time and in the first spot like PMM.

Even if This is.. playlist is not controlled by his team (I wasn't sure who controls this playlist but now it makes sense why Christina's This is playlist is so messed up) it still does not change the fact that Santo was not included in the La Copa playlist (it has 127 songs so pretty much his whole discography) which has 120k followers (his biggest playlist after This is Ozuna) and he has deleted all the Santo posts on his IG and unfollowed Christina. No hate, I like him, just stating facts.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Lotus wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:14 pm
Santo was generic asf, it got the fate it deserved plus I hated the looks for the video.
Aguilera.Red member named Lotus calling Santo “generic asf”. :rip:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

Love you sis a lot, you know that. But just a correction, Ozuna was given full credit. He's no feature.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 74

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:31 pm
Love you sis a lot, you know that. But just a correction, Ozuna was given full credit. He's no feature.
That's a technicality... He's the damn feature artist... Y'all are so bitter lol
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 32

If the Muchachas or TINI unfollowed X and deleted all trace of their collaboration there would be outrage :rip:
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 74

George wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:44 pm If the Muchachas or TINI unfollowed X and deleted all trace of their collaboration there would be outrage :rip:
But Ozuna does that with every collaboration. Not just Xtina... He often wipes his entire IG and follower list. He's just a weird guy on social media.

The fact that he literally ONLY followed her for months speaks to the faith he had in their collaboration. At some point he had to move on...
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

George wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:44 pm If the Muchachas or TINI unfollowed X and deleted all trace of their collaboration there would be outrage :rip:
Ozuna isn't following anyone. He only followed Xtina during the release of Santo. And Xtina is the only person she's following that time. So unfollowing her thereafter isn't really something to be outrage about lol. :shook:
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Can we get back on topic! We should be celebrating our queen, not creating unnecessary drama! Thank you! ❤️
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

janvinron wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:07 pm
Ozuna isn't following anyone. He only followed Xtina during the release of Santo. And Xtina is the only person she's following that time. So unfollowing her thereafter isn't really something to be outrage about lol. :shook:
The girls were checking to ensure Becky G had celebrated the Grammy noms, yet ya’ll are jumping through hoops for Oztuna :rip:

At the end of the day, he has distanced himself from the song entirely and that’s just a fact. It is a little odd. We aren’t even mad about it.

Anyway yes back to celebrating the noms :shook:
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Yall think Lloras Por Na will be on La Luz? or Should I let it go? lol.
Son of X.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

Camtina2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:36 pm Yall think Lloras Por Na will be on La Luz? or Should I let it go? lol.
I hope that, too! I love that song!
Solidlink
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 7

If it's not on La Luz, maybe it will be a bonus song on the Aguilera Grammy Edition.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 7

Camtina2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:36 pm Yall think Lloras Por Na will be on La Luz? or Should I let it go? lol.
100%
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

XtinaDaily wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:16 am
100%
100% it's on there? .....or 100% I should let it go? haha.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

George wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:22 pm
The girls were checking to ensure Becky G had celebrated the Grammy noms, yet ya’ll are jumping through hoops for Oztuna :rip:

At the end of the day, he has distanced himself from the song entirely and that’s just a fact. It is a little odd. We aren’t even mad about it.

Huh? I don't care whether Becky or any of the gurls or Ozuna "tweeted" about it lol. As I said, it is not their obligation. :shook:
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

Oh shut up, generic asf is your username.
What knowledge of reggaeton to have to call that song generic.

Interesting that you call a song generic but still gets a Grammy nod, when did lotus? Go listen to “circles” on repeat. 💋
George
VIP '21
VIP '21

janvinron wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:50 am

Huh? I don't care whether Becky or any of the gurls or Ozuna "tweeted" about it lol. As I said, it is not their obligation. :shook:
The point of most of the features on Aguilera is for the artists to increase exposure for X’s return to Latin music, with Christy also introducing these artists to new audiences and giving them the credibility of working with her. There is an unspoken expectation that they will support the songs and Christy.

What people, myself included, were saying is that it’s a bit shitty of OutofTuna to not mention the Latin Grammy and to unfollow Tine, and scrub the song from his socials. But a few have explained he does this regularly.

The love and support around the Latin record is wonderful compared to her English releases.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

George wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:55 am
janvinron wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:50 am

The point of most of the features on Aguilera is for the artists to increase exposure for X’s return to Latin music, with Christy also introducing these artists to new audiences and giving them the credibility of working with her. There is an unspoken expectation that they will support the songs and Christy.

What people, myself included, were saying is that it’s a bit shitty of OutofTuna to not mention the Latin Grammy and to unfollow Tine, and scrub the song from his socials. But a few have explained he does this regularly.

The love and support around the Latin record is wonderful compared to her English releases.
I understand that. But... Xtina herself... :shook:
Strippedandliberated
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Ughhh only this board would turn such a celebratory moment into some petty ass argument of who acknowledged what and who did or didn’t do this or that…it’s exhausting 🤦🏻🤦🏻
SpanishFly
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Congrats Xtina!!!!!!
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 52

janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

No rumors yet as to what she will perform?
X101
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I am so excited…I’m curious to see what new videos and performances are in store
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Tomagaxtchi wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:38 am
Oh shut up, generic asf is your username.
What knowledge of reggaeton to have to call that song generic.

Interesting that you call a song generic but still gets a Grammy nod, when did lotus? Go listen to “circles” on repeat. 💋
Stay mad at the grunge masterpiece Lotus.
genie
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 11

janvinron wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:48 pm Ozuna has no obligation to promote when Xtina doesn't even bother :shook:
I love how they both left the song to its fate but it still went platinum and Ozuna got his only nomination at the Latin Grammys thanks to it. Legendary song tbh