[BAN DISCUSSION] Should Gabe. be banned permanently?

Moments to forget...

Permanent ban for Gabe.

Poll ended at Sun May 31, 2020 2:30 pm

Yes
55
67%
No
27
33%
 
Total votes: 82
User avatar
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 7521
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:34 pm
Location: Slumber Cake
Contact:

La Mamacita wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 10:10 pm
Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:26 pm Absolutely YES! He will never change because he gets pleasure from his constantly negative posts and trolling.

One needs to have a look at the Fall On Me thread as an example.
How do you know what gives him or not pleasure?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
User avatar
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:30 pm

BJORK_X-TINA wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:53 pm
dinvy wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:04 pm when asked why he was here he said it was to provide balance for the other pop girls. he's not here for christina.
oh thats why he only praise breaknee, thiefonce and lady copy-paste...... :facepalm: :facepalmwoman:
:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:
User avatar
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:30 pm

Why are the votes anonymous though? :fan:

:? :? :? :? :?
User avatar
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1706
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:16 pm
Location: Santiago de Chile

Who's that to begin with? 😂
User avatar
Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:36 pm
Location: Mulholland Drive

bye felicia!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
User avatar
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 5
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:30 pm

paulrivas88 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:26 am Who's that to begin with? 😂
Just vote yes! :rip:
User avatar
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12
Posts: 6625
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:19 pm

love&music wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 pm About Time, during Lemonade and self titled, he always shaded Christina. I was mad, the mods from xtina.red never noticed that. It was like His Job was to bring X down.
Not so hard on [mention]London.[/mention] and [mention]BYC[/mention] ! We know they trash but no need to repeat it sis!
User avatar
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 7521
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:34 pm
Location: Slumber Cake
Contact:

permaban

but can only post in post your nude pics in Desnudate Lounge
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
User avatar
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 2808
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:58 pm

Looks like the bitch is finally getting permanently banned based on the results, if you ain't here for Christina then leave :manshrug:
User avatar
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 2276
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:36 pm

love&music wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 pm About Time, during Lemonade and self titled, he always shaded Christina. I was mad, the mods from xtina.red never noticed that. It was like His Job was to bring X down.
Image
User avatar
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Also, if you're not here for Xtina then you're just wasting time on a forum for no reason. May as well break his weird habit for him.
User avatar
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 2196
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:16 pm

He is a fan of success. I have the impression that if Libby had achieved commercial success, he would be quiet. But on the other hand, Beyonka has been flopping for recent years (not counting Savage). I have not seen in this forum that he was happy with the achievements of Xtina, so the answer is one: B Y E :alien:
User avatar
Dqc
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 78
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:16 pm

jorge. wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:30 pm First time doing this process, so I’ll lay out the rules.

Gabe has now been banned twice for trolling/negativity. There won’t be a third time. Your vote will determine if that’s the case.

He will get a chance to lay out his case, if he wishes, when he returns from this 7-day ban. If he does, we’ll have that discussion. If he doesn’t, then he’s accepting these results regardless, in which case that’ll be that.

Vote away.
What if we vote now and he (not necessarily Gabe, just generally speaking) changes my mind when he pleas his case? How much do the poll plays into your decision if it’s done before he speak?
User avatar
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 2305
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Dqc wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:13 am
jorge. wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:30 pm First time doing this process, so I’ll lay out the rules.

Gabe has now been banned twice for trolling/negativity. There won’t be a third time. Your vote will determine if that’s the case.

He will get a chance to lay out his case, if he wishes, when he returns from this 7-day ban. If he does, we’ll have that discussion. If he doesn’t, then he’s accepting these results regardless, in which case that’ll be that.

Vote away.
What if we vote now and he (not necessarily Gabe, just generally speaking) changes my mind when he pleas his case? How much do the poll plays into your decision if it’s done before he speak?
IF

1. He chooses to participate in this, and decides he wants to provide an appeal of sorts, either explaining his reasons or promising a cease of those activities, I’ll submit another poll, cause I’m a whore for emotions and if they bother, y’all at least get to decide it. (I’ll also unlock the Ban Log Lounge to the masses, which will serve as Archive/Discussion for whenever these things happen).

IF

he say “fuck it, I’m not writing a mea culpa”, then he’s banned permanently.

Regular bans from reports will be at the hands of the Mod Team (namely [mention]Martin[/mention]a, and yours truly) but permanent bans will be up to you lot. Democracy rules.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
User avatar
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Like I Do wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:31 am He is a fan of success. I have the impression that if Libby had achieved commercial success, he would be quiet. But on the other hand, Beyonka has been flopping for recent years (not counting Savage). I have not seen in this forum that he was happy with the achievements of Xtina, so the answer is one: B Y E :alien:
I think you might be right.
I think in his mind he's providing the forum with an unbiased view on the status of Christina's career. He says he's not here to praise everything Christina does, and that he needs to bring balance. That is bullshit, imo. There are lots of people here who keep it real, but politely. Not shading, and not mocking.
User avatar
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Thainus wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:41 am
Like I Do wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:31 am He is a fan of success. I have the impression that if Libby had achieved commercial success, he would be quiet. But on the other hand, Beyonka has been flopping for recent years (not counting Savage). I have not seen in this forum that he was happy with the achievements of Xtina, so the answer is one: B Y E :alien:
I think you might be right.
I think in his mind he's providing the forum with an unbiased view on the status of Christina's career. He says he's not here to praise everything Christina does, and that he needs to bring balance. That is bullshit, imo. There are lots of people here who keep it real, but politely. Not shading, and not mocking.
Saviour keeping us from becoming the Manson cult, praise Gabus
User avatar
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1508
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:15 pm

Porky Longfellow wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:32 am
Thainus wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:41 am
Like I Do wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:31 am He is a fan of success. I have the impression that if Libby had achieved commercial success, he would be quiet. But on the other hand, Beyonka has been flopping for recent years (not counting Savage). I have not seen in this forum that he was happy with the achievements of Xtina, so the answer is one: B Y E :alien:
I think you might be right.
I think in his mind he's providing the forum with an unbiased view on the status of Christina's career. He says he's not here to praise everything Christina does, and that he needs to bring balance. That is bullshit, imo. There are lots of people here who keep it real, but politely. Not shading, and not mocking.
Saviour keeping us from becoming the Manson cult, praise Gabus
If Chrstina ordered us to kill someone and then commit suicide, I'd do it.
So Godbe. is saving my life.

Image
User avatar
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:10 pm

No, I need my fellow Rosalía stan here. :shook:
User avatar
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27
Posts: 11029
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 pm

jorge. wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:01 am
Dqc wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 8:13 am
jorge. wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:30 pm First time doing this process, so I’ll lay out the rules.

Gabe has now been banned twice for trolling/negativity. There won’t be a third time. Your vote will determine if that’s the case.

He will get a chance to lay out his case, if he wishes, when he returns from this 7-day ban. If he does, we’ll have that discussion. If he doesn’t, then he’s accepting these results regardless, in which case that’ll be that.

Vote away.
What if we vote now and he (not necessarily Gabe, just generally speaking) changes my mind when he pleas his case? How much do the poll plays into your decision if it’s done before he speak?
IF

1. He chooses to participate in this, and decides he wants to provide an appeal of sorts, either explaining his reasons or promising a cease of those activities, I’ll submit another poll, cause I’m a whore for emotions and if they bother, y’all at least get to decide it. (I’ll also unlock the Ban Log Lounge to the masses, which will serve as Archive/Discussion for whenever these things happen).

IF

he say “fuck it, I’m not writing a mea culpa”, then he’s banned permanently.

Regular bans from reports will be at the hands of the Mod Team (namely [mention]Martin[/mention]a, and yours truly) but permanent bans will be up to you lot. Democracy rules.
Sounds fair and simple. :thumbsup:

Fully support this decision.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
User avatar
SweetSurrender
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 1380
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:18 am
Location: UK

It’s just little comments, but I see you boo! I’m sick of the negativity.
Met X 14/11/19 in Birmingham, UK.
User avatar
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 6357
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:36 pm

I wonder if this video of his Queen using heavy filter and looking lifeless took GapingHole. over the edge.



This was so cringeworthy. I swear I could see the speech prepared by her team reflecting off her eyes. The dyslexia jumped out. The sad thing is I bet with the way she over rehearses that she rehearsed this pitiful speech all week long and still struggled to put heart in it and speak naturally. I see why she stopped doing interviews. Beyoncé is getting dragged so bad that her momma had to jump in to defend her.
User avatar
T!na
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:50 am

i couldn't give a tinkers toss quite frankney :rip: i'll skip this vote if it's all the same 2 U, petals xxx

w/ that having been said, i've noticed him becoming increasinglney supportive of Weekend at Berneys. shall be keeping an eye on him
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:45 pm

I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.
User avatar
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 4964
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:38 pm

Agugaga wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 pm I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.
Permanent Bans
[*] All bans are carried out by the Administrator.
[*] After someone has been banned for trolling twice, their fate will be left to the users.
[*] A vote will take place, by the general board, as to whether they deserve to come back or be permanently removed.
[*] Users facing a permanent ban will have a chance to defend themselves.
User avatar
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 8
Posts: 2305
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 pm

dinvy wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:59 pm
Agugaga wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 pm I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.
Permanent Bans
[*] All bans are carried out by the Administrator.
[*] After someone has been banned for trolling twice, their fate will be left to the users.
[*] A vote will take place, by the general board, as to whether they deserve to come back or be permanently removed.
[*] Users facing a permanent ban will have a chance to defend themselves.
i wouldn’t expect him to have read the rules. Or any of my posts on this very thread stating exactly that.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
User avatar
Plain Loser
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 1340
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Would personally be happy with King Jorge ruling us with an iron fist, tbqfh.
User avatar
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 27
Posts: 11029
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:22 pm

NewAgenda wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:57 pm I wonder if this video of his Queen using heavy filter and looking lifeless took GapingHole. over the edge.



This was so cringeworthy. I swear I could see the speech prepared by her team reflecting off her eyes. The dyslexia jumped out. The sad thing is I bet with the way she over rehearses that she rehearsed this pitiful speech all week long and still struggled to put heart in it and speak naturally. I see why she stopped doing interviews. Beyoncé is getting dragged so bad that her momma had to jump in to defend her.
This is both sad and cringeworthy... :manshade:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

Don't be a yonka. Be better.
User avatar
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 2276
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:36 pm

Agugaga wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 pm I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.

lmao ...you thinking any votes will be in your favor :lmao:
User avatar
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 2276
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:36 pm

NewAgenda wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:57 pm I wonder if this video of his Queen using heavy filter and looking lifeless took GapingHole. over the edge.



This was so cringeworthy. I swear I could see the speech prepared by her team reflecting off her eyes. The dyslexia jumped out. The sad thing is I bet with the way she over rehearses that she rehearsed this pitiful speech all week long and still struggled to put heart in it and speak naturally. I see why she stopped doing interviews. Beyoncé is getting dragged so bad that her momma had to jump in to defend her.
Harpo ... who is this woman
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 3090
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:45 pm

AgentX wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:21 pm
Agugaga wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 pm I wonder if [mention]jorge.[/mention] will give me and others the same privilege when we are banned, by opening it up to a public option. You’ve really sunk to new lows by doing this and have opened up a can of worms. Everyone is going to be asking for the same treatment.

lmao ...you thinking any votes will be in your favor :lmao:
The rules say “permaban if you troll Xtina twice ” not “permaban if you troll [mention]ziggy[/mention] twice.” So I’m good. :roll:
Locked