[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 11

why are there some meltdowns already happening??

her website being updated is the bare minimum teaser for the FANS to find/have a clue something is coming

she herself has not posted anything and her label, nor RN have announced anything at all

it's coming all in due time

we know ppl have short attention spans, they're not gonna announce something months before anything is released
Last edited by 106th on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

I cant wait... From Chile 🇨🇱
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

MaCK. wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:03 pm So all the Latin bitches are getting the exclusivE i see... touche!
We waited 21 years lol
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:08 pm why are there some meltdowns already happening??

her website being updated is the bare minimum teaser for the FANS to find/have a clue something is coming

she herself has not posted anything and her label, nor RN have announced anything at all

we know ppl have short attention spans, they're not gonna announce something months before anything is released
cc: @SanelyInsane
R0K
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Fighter wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:09 pm I cant wait... From Chile 🇨🇱
Hey handsome 😘

xtinafighter48
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

her voice on santo santo sounds like this on min 00:46 it's a little weird

it's seems like autotune

Last edited by xtinafighter48 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

While I'm not happy about leaks bc i'm sure she/her team have specific plans for how the song(s) etc will be unveiled....

Do leaks really even have. HUGE effect on songs' success in 2021?

most people at this point prefer to stream things LEGALLY thru Spotify/Apple Music etc bc it's easier for them... even if they first heard it thru a leak

This isn't the day where mp3 files go to ppl's ipods/iphones and they stream that instead of the real stream on an app, IMO
Sam
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 15

MaCK. wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:03 pm So all the Latin bitches are getting the exclusivE i see... touche!
I am not :cry:
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

Santo Santo is def hit material. Pa Mis Muchachas is also good. So happy both songs are better than Lolita. The Latin world is gonna go crazy for this. :shook:
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:12 pm While I'm not happy about leaks bc i'm sure she/her team have specific plans for how the song(s) etc will be unveiled....

most people at this point prefer to stream things LEGALLY thru Spotify/Apple Music etc bc it's easier for them... even if they first heard it thru a leak

This isn't the day where mp3 files go to ppl's ipods/iphones and they stream that instead of the real stream on an app, IMO
People who want to illegally download the song will do so whether it leaks now, or is uploaded after it's official release, right... People who are gonna stream it/purchase it will do so regardless of a leak. Obviously no leaks would be better, for the surprise. But I don't blame fans for being impatient, it's been so long and we're at the finish line but still have no info. It's frustrating.
R0K
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:12 pm While I'm not happy about leaks bc i'm sure she/her team have specific plans for how the song(s) etc will be unveiled....

It can absolutely diminish hype if the finished record leaks.

Soldeinvierno
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

It seems that everyone heard the songs. I’m so jealous 😪
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:57 pm Sounds like Santo Santo could've been a hit in summer based on posts you guys wrote . Not surprised becasue her timing has been always like this. Lol.
It doesn't work like that in Latin America. If anything, the end of the year is perfect timing because the songs get hot for the biggest celebration several of our countries share: Carnival.

We're also not seasonal listeners that need depressing songs in Christmas. We're listening to reggaeton and perreo all year long lol.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

Yas, we deserved :musicwoman:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Kitana wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:09 pm
106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:08 pm why are there some meltdowns already happening??

:rip: @ you thinking this is shade towards me. The songs are about to leak and no one from her team or herself has said anything yet except for an announcement that new music is coming on her website. :rip:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 17

Wow.

:drunk: :dizzy: :love:
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

You already heard @Martin. If any of you post links here or keep asking for them, we will delete the messages. And bans might come.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

Please I want her to release SANTO right now
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

Her team could have leaked the songs intentionally to test the waters and see which one the fans respond to more.
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 7

I think leaks mostly just deflate hype a little. Like if she just releases a MV tonight on YouTube outta nowhere people will chatter. If snippets slowly drip and then the full song leaks before it officially drops, then it kinda kills that first initial hype.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Has Xtina ever successfully released new material from an era without a leak? I hate that this always happens
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

pato wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:19 pm Please I want her to release SANTO right now
!!!!
106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:17 pm

:rip: @ you thinking this is shade towards me. The songs are about to leak and no one from her team or herself has said anything yet except for an announcement that new music is coming on her website. :rip:
btw my message was not shade at all, or directed toward any one individual
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Anitta wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:16 pm
Yummy wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:57 pm Sounds like Santo Santo could've been a hit in summer based on posts you guys wrote . Not surprised becasue her timing has been always like this. Lol.
It doesn't work like that in Latin America. If anything, the end of the year is perfect timing because the songs get hot for the biggest celebration several of our countries share: Carnival.

We're also not seasonal listeners that need depressing songs in Christmas. We're listening to reggaeton and perreo all year long lol.
So true. We don't need a season for a upbeat song, it's not just a summer thing.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 8

I will be listening to these on repeat when they are released on streaming services, an early leak isnt going to change that.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:19 pm Her team could have leaked the songs intentionally to test the waters and see which one the fans respond to more.
She’s already shot two videos.
PennyRae
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

So has anyone heard the songs in FULL or just snippets? Am confused

Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

Omg I'm so hyped about this!
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

106th wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:20 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:17 pm

btw my message was not shade at all, or directed toward any one individual
My reply was directed at @Kitana

But I will say you’re overreacting. Maybe cuz you haven’t heard the songs yet?