[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 3

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 pm
Plain Loser wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:44 pm Guys, no tea no shade but literally the ONLY people talking about Xtina's Spanish record(s) are Xtina's stans. Her chances at success with this are probably the same as they would have been, leak or no leak.
I wasn’t going to say anything but THIS.

I like these two songs and I am excited for this new music. However, those of you obsessed with charts need to lower your expectations. I do not think these two songs will be groundbreaking. In MY opinion.

They sound dated. The beats and production sound dated and the lyrics are not good. Those of you saying these will smash and the lyrics sound like standard reggaeton lyrics do not listen to reggaeton of today. Yes there’s a lot of stupid shit out there that’s just meant to have you shaking your ass at the club. But even the stupid shit is lyrically written and structured better. These lyrics sound like the songs were written in English and Xtina took them to Google Translate and sang what the website said.

I always wish her the best and if I’m wrong and she smashes, by all means drag me. But I just don’t see it with these two songs. But again, I’m excited and hope there’s deeper material on this EP.

This is pure HATERATION.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 9

George wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:36 pm
106th wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:20 pm I know all stans do this, but I really wish for once we could just be excited as a fandom for the new era/new music we're on the verge of

we wait literally 4-6 years for THIS impeding moment with our girl... and FINALLY we know it's about to be here

and we're worried about charts and what the GP will think

I GET IT, but also... WHO CARES?! Shes 22+ years in and has more than proven herself ...she's just doing this for fun and the fans at this point
I agree. We have to let go of this idea that’s she’s always on the verge of a major career resurgence. I am confident at some point she will reignite the charts when we least expect it. But probably not right now.

Like @Kitana pointed out, Xtina is “off the grid” for the majority. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. We should enjoy the music!!!
True,

The issue with her long breaks I think is that she missed a start of a new generation of young people, also she’s not that active on social media she doesn’t interact with fans or even other singers that much. I know she doesn’t care about charts and huge success but being active is what keeps you in people’s minds.

I’m happy we are getting new material regardless of the success
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Plain Loser wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:44 pm Guys, no tea no shade but literally the ONLY people talking about Xtina's Spanish record(s) are Xtina's stans. Her chances at success with this are probably the same as they would have been, leak or no leak.

I like these two songs and I am excited for this new music. However, those of you obsessed with charts need to lower your expectations. I do not think these two songs will be groundbreaking. In MY opinion.

They sound dated. The beats and production sound dated and the lyrics are not good. Those of you saying these will smash and the lyrics sound like standard reggaeton lyrics do not listen to reggaeton of today. Yes there’s a lot of stupid shit out there that’s just meant to have you shaking your ass at the club. But even the stupid shit is lyrically written and structured better. These lyrics sound like the songs were written in English and Xtina took them to Google Translate and sang what the website said.

I always wish her the best and if I’m wrong and she smashes, by all means drag me. But I just don’t see it with these two songs. But again, I’m excited and hope there’s deeper material on this EP.
99% of reggaeton is as deep as the lyrics of Friday by Rebecca Black. So let's not overdramatize this.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 33

Solidlink wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:52 pm Latin Grammys are a hit show according to this, "21st annual Latin GRAMMY® Awards, The Biggest Night in Latin Music®, delighted audiences over the air and across social, as this year’s show reached 5.7 million Total Viewers 2+ and delivered all-new high-water marks on social with 11.8 million total interactions, up +41 percent versus last year and nearly three-times more than 2018. The much buzzed about show which featured international performances made Univision the most-social television network – broadcast and cable – receiving more total interactions than the remaining top five networks combined in ESPN, The CW, ABC and FOX, and is the most-social Spanish-language telecast year-to-date."

We need all the promo... Especially because I have never heard of these artists she's collaborating with...(besides the rumored collabs with Becky G and Shakira)

https://corporate.univision.com/blog/20 ... viewers-2/
Oh wow, who knew!!
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

LaurelHeights wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:00 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:28 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:21 pm

She has no one to blame but herself. It would’ve been a different thing if she actually had been trying all these years but she hasn’t. She literally stopped promoting her music after B2B and has just done the bare minimum.

One of the reasons why Beyonce, P!nk, and JT (from that generation) are still relevant is because they continuously put in the work.

But let’s hope she has been re-inspired to promote her music again.
You guys act as if those three were the biggest stars ever.

Neither Yonks, Pink, or JT are that big outside of the US.

The last time I ever heard JT outside of this forum was when he did the Happy ripoff.

Pink was kind of popular when she copied Beautiful.

Yonks hasn't been popular since her Single Ladies days.

EDIT: I honestly would have forgotten about Yonks or Pink's existence if it weren't for this forum. Sorry not sorry. They are not that important in the musical landscape outside of the US.
You’re full of shit if you think Beyoncé isn’t a big star . Lmao hating ass . You don’t have to like her to know that.
She's big, but not that big.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

I think she’s definitely coming for those Latin Grammys. When I’ve been in Latin America I hear her songs everywhere.
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

I do think a fun song like santo can help christina to get the gp attention and interest again. Honestly, its been a long time since, genie, coob, dirrty, anom and lady marmalade. She needed some new bops and I am glad we are getting it. Collaborating with people like becky could also help her to get some decent streaming numbers imo ( she can be considered not talented but she is popular)
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Atrapadobaby wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:56 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:37 pm
Atrapadobaby wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:37 pm

Beyonce is the best example here and is just an anomaly of an artist. I’d rather never hear from Christina again than have the equivalent of what JT and P!nk have released over the last 10 years.
No one said anything about their music but ok.
Part of the reason they are consistent is that they are risk-averse. Justin has worked with the same collaborators to diminishing creative returns for his entire solo career. P!nk makes mediocre mom rock and essentially does the same thing every 1.5 years. I’m not saying Christina has only released great albums, but every album is a nee undertaking and creative process for her. She could have gone on autopilot for a decade, but I think Lotus is an example of her just releasing for the sake of releasing…and that was not good.
That's because Christina is a true artist.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

LaurelHeights wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:32 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:17 pm
Atrapadobaby wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Part of the reason they are consistent is that they are risk-averse. Justin has worked with the same collaborators to diminishing creative returns for his entire solo career. P!nk makes mediocre mom rock and essentially does the same thing every 1.5 years. I’m not saying Christina has only released great albums, but every album is a nee undertaking and creative process for her. She could have gone on autopilot for a decade, but I think Lotus is an example of her just releasing for the sake of releasing…and that was not good.
Again, the music is not the point of my comment.
Some of these stans are up her ass and it’s not helping her lol. It’s giving Mariah Carey delusional fans tea
Yet you defended Yonkers so...

:monkeyspeak:

Consistency isn't your thing.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

106th wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:20 pm I know all stans do this, but I really wish for once we could just be excited as a fandom for the new era/new music we're on the verge of

we wait literally 4-6 years for THIS impeding moment with our girl... and FINALLY we know it's about to be here

I GET IT, but also... WHO CARES?! Shes 22+ years in and has more than proven herself ...she's just doing this for fun and the fans at this point
Just ignore them.

Apparently we are the crazy ones for being happy for her.

Yet they are the same people who haven't stopped complaining for years...

SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 21

I agree with this. Like I already said, the songs are just ok. The choruses are weak. There’s no catchy hook.

I guess I expected a song like Chantaje, No Me Acuerdo, El Anillo, or even Mayores. Something with a catchy hook. Oh well.
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 29

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:21 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Again, the music is not the point of my comment.
Some of these stans are up her ass and it’s not helping her lol. It’s giving Mariah Carey delusional fans tea

Lmao I’m not a Beyoncé stan but you can’t deny her impact and star power right now . Your hateration lmao you can be fans of more than one artist you know
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:23 pm

Just ignore them.

Apparently we are the crazy ones for being happy for her.

Yet they are the same people who haven't stopped complaining for years...
You need to go outside this isn’t a bake sale for a charity.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 5

VenusAsABoy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:58 pm I even want to say Xtina deserves the leak because she and her team are a mess. They haven’t posted anything on IG and Facebook, no snippets, no news, nothing!

Adele changed her social media’s photos and posted a video already.
The difference is Adele is not experiencing a leak and is ready to release. Why get mad at Christina for not teasing something before she’s ready to release it. She’s had so many articles mentioning new Spanish music and she’s revealing more bit by bit.
Qiusef
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 4

oh the classic stans fights. LOVE IT!! :roll:
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

NewAgenda wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:45 pm
VenusAsABoy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:58 pm I even want to say Xtina deserves the leak because she and her team are a mess. They haven’t posted anything on IG and Facebook, no snippets, no news, nothing!

The difference is Adele is not experiencing a leak and is ready to release. Why get mad at Christina for not teasing something before she’s ready to release it. She’s had so many articles mentioning new Spanish music and she’s revealing more bit by bit.
I know I know I’m not making sense… I’m just mad we haven’t got anything else besides the website message, but this is how I typically get before her new releases lol don’t mind me
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 5

VenusAsABoy wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:11 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:45 pm

I know I know I’m not making sense… I’m just mad we haven’t got anything else besides the website message, but this is how I typically get before her new releases lol don’t mind me
Lol. I know the feeling. That’s why I didn’t bother to listen to the leaks because I’ll get anxious and want her to release it NOW just because I heard it already. I will respect the process as I know Christina doesn’t push up releases because of leaks.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

Just heard the songs. Not here for any of them. Like it doesn’t sound like the were produced by anyone who is doing current Latin music of any genre…
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:28 pm

I agree with this. Like I already said, the songs are just ok. The choruses are weak. There’s no catchy hook.

I guess I expected a song like Chantaje, No Me Acuerdo, El Anillo, or even Mayores. Something with a catchy hook. Oh well.
They sound unfinished tbh but people are saying these are just demos so we will see the finished product.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 51

Anitta wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:52 pm

99% of reggaeton is as deep as the lyrics of Friday by Rebecca Black. So let's not overdramatize this.
There’s actually a lot of reggaeton out there with deep lyrics. Some of you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and are basing your knowledge on Latin music on a song you’ve heard here and there. Santo sounds like it would’ve been a hit in 2019. It’s 2021 and the sound of reggaeton has shifted.

But like I said, I’m here for Queen. I’m going to support, stream and buy regardless. I just hope there’s better material. All of you with the thumbs down reacts can kiss my ass. I said what the fuck I said. Stay mad. Being an Xtina stan doesn’t mean I have to blindly love everything she releases.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:56 pm
Anitta wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:52 pm

There’s actually a lot of reggaeton out there with deep lyrics. Some of you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and are basing your knowledge on Latin music on a song you’ve heard here and there. Santo sounds like it would’ve been a hit in 2019. It’s 2021 and the sound of reggaeton has shifted.

But like I said, I’m here for Queen. I’m going to support, stream and buy regardless. I just hope there’s better material. All of you with the thumbs down reacts can kiss my ass. I said what the fuck I said. Stay mad. Being an Xtina stan doesn’t mean I have to blindly love everything she releases.
No shade... Can you post some of these songs with "deep reggaeton lyrics", I'm wildly curious to hear them.
Xtopher
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 12

SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:04 pm
Xtopher wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:55 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:53 pm

MKOC is NOT unlistenable, perra arrastrada con 8 cachorros en las tetas.

BUT the last part of PMM is a screeching mess. Her belts are just not that pleasant to the ear. But to each their own….
Maybe you just have shit headphones/speakers
…or maybe you’re delusional. Now fuck off.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

LaurelHeights wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:40 pm

Lmao I’m not a Beyoncé stan but you can’t deny her impact and star power right now . Your hateration lmao you can be fans of more than one artist you know
I've lived in places she wasn't that big. It's not my fault that she's not that big outside of the US.

VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Lol @ everybody losing their minds
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

I think you’re all getting a bit ahead of yourselves. Temper your impressions since the leaks do appear to just be demos. Normally, I wouldn’t expect significant changes in the final product, but if PMM is suddenly going to add three more vocalists, then anything can happen.

We know she’s working with some of the most acclaimed talent in Latin music and it seems most of the brunt work was done this year, so it shouldn’t sound “dated”. We weren’t even supposed to hear the songs in this form, so just wait. We should have a real update within the next 2 weeks.
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:14 am

I've lived in places she wasn't that big. It's not my fault that she's not that big outside of the US.

Why you’re so hung up on yonka tho? She’s still bigger she can release an album without promotion . Shiet I don’t even buy it but I know when her shit is out . You shouldn’t be proud that she isn’t bigger in those places either because we know why lmao . Bye hoe
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

yes we need some deep and meaningful lyrics like Fiona Apple's, Alanis Morissette's, Erykah Badu's, Bjork's type of lyricist that we need to go to libraries to find the meaning of the songs

SLAY
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

LaurelHeights wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:20 am

Why you’re so hung up on yonka tho? She’s still bigger she can release an album without promotion . Shiet I don’t even buy it but I know when her shit is out . You shouldn’t be proud that she isn’t bigger in those places either because we know why lmao . Bye hoe
Why u so mad then? Lol.

Talk about lack of consistency. Sorry for insulting your fave.

X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 16

Dead 💀 ppl here like to mess.

The only thing that I know is that I’m LOVIIING these songs. They stock in my head since the first night I got them.

That’s the most important part because I like to please to myself not anybody else.

So ENJOY while wait ungrateful 🎤🔥🎶
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:30 am
LaurelHeights wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:20 am

Why u so mad then? Lol.

Talk about lack of consistency. Sorry for insulting your fave.
go on mayonnaise . You keep replying to my shit . Flat ass bish