[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 60

electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:34 pm
Norgito wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:10 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Wow. Spotify truly means nothing lol.
Artists probably hate spotify is the one that pay them less.

Tidal $0.0125
Apple Music $0.007
Deezer $0.006
Spotify $0.004

I got Spotify wrong, she earned around $10,000 from them so far :lmao:
Artists hate all streaming platforms, that money has to be split with the record company, writers, producers, etc. Its a shitty deal.
Wait... Those sums don't include the cut that the labels, etc. take?

Like, how do new artists make money? :dizzy: :drunk:
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 25

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:36 pm

Tidal $0.0125
Apple Music $0.007
Deezer $0.006
Spotify $0.004

Artists hate all streaming platforms, that money has to be split with the record company, writers, producers, etc. Its a shitty deal.

From music they don't, they get effed. Live shows, touring, is how you can make money.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:39 pm

From music they don't, they get effed. Live shows, touring, is how you can make money.
Yikes. :dizzy:

With the pandemic, it must be crazy hard for them to make ends meet.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 25

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:45 pm

It has been a struggle.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:47 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:45 pm

It has been a struggle.
No wonder so many of them are selling their souls to the devil. :dizzy:

They should have more than one backup plan.

Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 13

I really hope they do some type of push. The YT video is kind of low in views and is slowing down.

People simply don't know about it! I was expecting Univision, Telemundo, maybe other artists to post about it and nada..
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 6

I think it’s time to move to a new single. Pa Mis Muchachas is a great buzz single to get her name out there again!
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 3

Watching the video everytime I can but I noticed
the views suddenly slowed down now that its been out for a week :?
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva

AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:19 pm I think it’s time to move to a new single. Pa Mis Muchachas is a great buzz single to get her name out there again!
After ONE week? Come on, they can still do more to push. Hopefully they do.
AintNoOtherMe!
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:36 pm
AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:19 pm I think it’s time to move to a new single. Pa Mis Muchachas is a great buzz single to get her name out there again!
After ONE week? Come on, they can still do more to push. Hopefully they do.
I hope so but I don’t see more promo happening other than the Latin Grammy and that will give a small push.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Some of you guys try seriously hard to make things look bad.

8.1M in one week on YT is not a bad thing.

I hope it gains more views, and I can't wait to see the live performances for PMM.

Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 10

I wonder if the ballad is the right song to be the next single? Or maybe they have a bigger song to follow up PMM?

In any case, i can't wait for the Grammys
xtoni
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:46 pm I wonder if the ballad is the right song to be the next single? Or maybe they have a bigger song to follow up PMM?

Xtina biggest Spanish song is a ballad, PMADT has more views than Dirrty, ANOM, NMT and Accelerate combined
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

xtoni wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:52 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:46 pm I wonder if the ballad is the right song to be the next single? Or maybe they have a bigger song to follow up PMM?

Xtina biggest Spanish song is a ballad, PMADT has more views than Dirrty, ANOM, NMT and Accelerate combined

true but it's a cover? remember NMT & Acc were not hits (NMT video was in fact blocked in all countries except US/Canada for a long time).
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

vote for christina and PMM:

https://www.hitfm.es/hit-30/ (it's n26 in the list, click on VOTA)
Iconic
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

This has to be really one of the most annoying fan bases I have ever come across. Like after a week “abandon ship” it’s quite laughable. Like let her do whatever she wants she is a legend and an icon she is not here to compete with a new generation and get streaming records like just let the music be!
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:04 pm
Norgito wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:43 pm

Is an estimate, youtube pay around $0.18 per play and spotify pay $0.0084 per stream.
Wow. Spotify truly means nothing lol.

Tidal $0.0125
Apple Music $0.007
Deezer $0.006
Spotify $0.004

Are those numbers real? $.004 per spin? Even Adele can not afford to pay her maids/servants. Lol
Swagoo
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:23 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:47 am
Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:31 am

Demos. Pa Mi Muchachas with the girls has a diff vibe than the original demo.

That’s the only song that obv ended up differently cuz of the addition of the girls. Kinda what happened with Fall In Line when that first leaked. But the other songs are most likely the final versions. Let’s face it, the first EP has basically leaked already. At this rate, we’ll prob be getting one or two more leaks sometime next week which will prob be the last songs of the EP.

I don’t know why y’all get so defensive and in denial with basic facts. We’re all adults here.
There is still a difference between how things sound when they are mixed and mastered, but I guess people on here don’t notice. I do. The demo of muchachas sounded rough in places and I did not like it nearly as much as the final version, but I can’t expect everyone on here to have a refined ear 🤷
Also Pmm final has some vocal changes from the demo
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:23 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:47 am
Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:31 am

Demos. Pa Mi Muchachas with the girls has a diff vibe than the original demo.

That’s the only song that obv ended up differently cuz of the addition of the girls. Kinda what happened with Fall In Line when that first leaked. But the other songs are most likely the final versions. Let’s face it, the first EP has basically leaked already. At this rate, we’ll prob be getting one or two more leaks sometime next week which will prob be the last songs of the EP.

I don’t know why y’all get so defensive and in denial with basic facts. We’re all adults here.
There is still a difference between how things sound when they are mixed and mastered, but I guess people on here don’t notice. I do. The demo of muchachas sounded rough in places and I did not like it nearly as much as the final version, but I can’t expect everyone on here to have a refined ear 🤷
LOL.

A leak is a leak.

Deal.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:55 pm
xtoni wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:52 pm

true but it's a cover? remember NMT & Acc were not hits (NMT video was in fact blocked in all countries except US/Canada for a long time).
Yes, “technically” PMADT is a cover but a cover no one remembers or even knew about and by a singer that never became famous. So, the views the PMADT video has has NOTHING to do with the fact the song is a cover.
BabyJaneM
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Do we really think Christina needs to make money from this project? 😂
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

BabyJaneM wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:06 pm Do we really think Christina needs to make money from this project? 😂
Yeah, she is set for life
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Just hit 8.3 million
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Iconic wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:08 pm This has to be really one of the most annoying fan bases I have ever come across. Like after a week “abandon ship” it’s quite laughable. Like let her do whatever she wants she is a legend and an icon she is not here to compete with a new generation and get streaming records like just let the music be!
I have to respectfully disagree. The budget on PM
and multiple features on pretty much all tracks (3 on PMM alone), tell me that she is looking for numbers. Yes, there's a element of artistry but I also think she wants to go big with this project(s).

I don't think it would be surprising that she would release another single soon. The fact that there's been pretty much no promo for PMM this past week tells me they've decided (or pre-planned) PMM is a buzz single and she will be releasing something new soon. Just my two cents.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Moralistic wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:29 pm
Iconic wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:08 pm This has to be really one of the most annoying fan bases I have ever come across. Like after a week “abandon ship” it’s quite laughable. Like let her do whatever she wants she is a legend and an icon she is not here to compete with a new generation and get streaming records like just let the music be!
and multiple features on pretty much all tracks (3 on PMM alone), tell me that she is looking for numbers. Yes, there's a element of artistry but I also think she wants to go big with this project(s).

I don't think it would be surprising that she would release another single soon. The fact that there's been pretty much no promo for PMM this past week tells me they've decided (or pre-planned) PMM is a buzz single and she will be releasing something new soon. Just my two cents.

Without a doubt, everyone involved with Xtinas comeback (her management, label, writers and Xtina herself) want the project to be successful. I mean she's a pop singer, not an indie act.

But what kind of promo were you expecting? The song will most likely be performed at the Grammys and it's going to receive a nice boost. I am not sure if Christina can travel to South America just to perform one song (that features 3 other artists). I would say be patient, this is the beginning! :dancegays:

A good promo would be to announce a tour in Latin American countries but it's a bit early for that.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter

Hocus Pocus wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:59 pm
Moralistic wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:29 pm

Without a doubt, everyone involved with Xtinas comeback (her management, label, writers and Xtina herself) want the project to be successful. I mean she's a pop singer, not an indie act.

But what kind of promo were you expecting? The song will most likely be performed at the Grammys and it's going to receive a nice boost. I am not sure if Christina can travel to South America just to perform one song (that features 3 other artists). I would say be patient, this is the beginning! :dancegays:

A good promo would be to announce a tour in Latin American countries but it's a bit early for that.

Good points! I guess I was assuming maybe a few performances somewhere, a few interviews, some sort of social media strategy?
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

franiny
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Accelerate It only has about 20M of views in YT... PMM already has almost 10m in a week... So you could consider that he is doing well with this song, right?
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

pato wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:38 pm
I must say that after not liking Becky G at all I now do and even follow her on IG. Queen approves!