"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

Listen I am angry with Britney as well.

But some of you MEN need to stop throwing around the C word like it’s ok and the mods should be banning anyone who uses that word. It’s a disgusting word and Xtina herself would not be ok with that. The fact that you are a gay man does not give you permission to call people that.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:00 pm Listen I am angry with Britney as well.

But some of you MEN need to stop throwing around the C word like it’s ok and the mods should be banning anyone who uses that word. It’s a disgusting word and Xtina herself would not be ok with that. The fact that you are a gay man does not give you permission to call people that.
Who is calling her the C word? :?
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

Let me find out Roc Nation orchestrated all this to test the work they've put in to repair Christina's public image...

Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:00 pm Listen I am angry with Britney as well.

I feel like we have this issue with you a lot but for your info outside of America the word is much more casual like in the UK and Australia is it more akin to an idiot.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

I’m so shocked people are siding with Christina on LipstickAlley. Ofc Britney’s stans on there are upset and claiming LipstickAlley just loves Christina when everyone knows they normally drag her. This was even a trending thread there with over 700 replies.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/b ... p.4723134/
HighHeeledHO
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 7

Someone should really remind Brittany that this is not 2001 anymore and she's legitimately trying to throw a woman to the wolves (The same wolves that broke her down and forced her into a conservatorship in the first place), a woman that's been supportive all the way, perhaps she was too medicated at the time to notice, I won't fault her for having two working brain cells left. And that thirsty ass crooked performative bewigged toucan Gaga can go fuck all the way off. I SEE her dirty ass.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

So I'm guessing us girls can still use it. Cuz Britney is still a cunt.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
igor
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

One of the things that bothers me is how PETTY Britney is... what the HELL she wants people to say?? She is already free, there's nothing to claim anymore, the only thing we can say is that we're happy for her.

Did she want Christina to sing one of her corny ass songs? Praise her artistry? LOL
Last edited by igor on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Go in bitches!

:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

HighHeeledHO wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:59 am
Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:21 am Let's not forget this is the second time that this crusty bitch has gone after Christina, just this year; I didn't forget the "Happy Birthday, Fausto" bullshit.

At this point, it's just a matter of time before she self-destructs: even though the extent of the conservatorship was messy, she's still a bipolar bitch who could not be trusted with her own career... nor to even be around her kids.

Christ, her life is so fucking miserable.
Wait was that really about her father? She can't be that insane to think the HB Jaimie video was about her father? wtf :facepalmwoman:
Yes sis, Methney really thought Christina dropped a massive Jamie Spears birthday video in October when he's born on April 4th.

Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic
Posts in topic: 14

What is this Hooy Bday Fausto mess that Martin mentioned????????????????? I am completely shocked at that and dont know abnything about it someone enlighten moi
HighHeeledHO
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Flame wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:05 pm
Nottingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:21 am Let's not forget this is the second time that this crusty bitch has gone after Christina, just this year; I didn't forget the "Happy Birthday, Fausto" bullshit.

At this point, it's just a matter of time before she self-destructs: even though the extent of the conservatorship was messy, she's still a bipolar bitch who could not be trusted with her own career... nor to even be around her kids.

Wait was that really about her father? She can't be that insane to think the HB Jaimie video was about her father? wtf :facepalmwoman:
Yes sis, Methney really thought Christina dropped a massive Jamie Spears birthday video in October when he's born on April 4th.

Well why would we be upset about that? I looked at the image she posted and it legit looks like a clip of the new season of The Walking dead. She was clearly under heavy doses of medication or shoved a spoon of coke up each nostril, idk she wasn't in her right frame of mind, I won't fault her for that.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

Oh God here come the fucking police. Took long enough.
Jamert
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 12

Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:04 pm Go in bitches!

Go and like the pro Xtina comments!
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:04 pm Go in bitches!

JJAAJAJAA this mess, im loving ppl saying it reminds them of the early 00s , gp loves them both
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

Sis... she's having daily conversations with furniture, thinks she birthed a Walmart baby doll, and kept spinning in front of a Christmas tree in the middle of July.

Last edited by Nottingham on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:01 pm

I feel like we have this issue with you a lot but for your info outside of America the word is much more casual like in the UK and Australia is it more akin to an idiot.

Well you know it’s always about how Americans think. If you don’t like something someone says, as an American it’s our job to let you know it’s not ok.

🤣🤣🤣
If the mods of the group aren’t bothered by it neither should you.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

wellokaythen wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:23 am
BYC wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:08 am
As far as I’m concerned Christina won this already. As I said earlier, LSA will drag Queen at any given moment and my post there with her open letter has over 300 likes and the comments are in her favor. That’s never happened. My thought this morning is that Christina should stay quiet as she always does and ban any future questions about this nutcase.
I hope you're right bb, I just feel like it's only hardcore pop stans who will know the true tea regarding X's previous supportive posts. A lot of more casual folks will just see the news story, not be able to verify it, and then assume there's truth to Britney's bullshit ramblings.
Even IF they don’t know about her open letter, anyone with a rational brain will watch the clip and hear her say that she’s happy for Britney.

If someone sees the headline and decides to believe it without watching the video or doing any research, then they never liked Xtina and wouldn’t be someone who buys her music ANYWAY.
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Gaga is such a horrendous creature. Literally the most dishonest artist out there. How she has garnered this kind of popularity is beyond me
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Saint Hoax taking Xtina's side yass
Go like positive comments
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

But you’re fine with the million other horrible things ppl are saying about her?!? You draw the line at Cunt?! Really Queen?!?
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

I love how Britney blames everyone but herself. They were silent for 13 years, no bitch YOU we're silent for 13 years, and your boyfriend was silent for 5 years, you are not a child, bitch. Fight your own battles. Nobody forced you to snort coke or whatever the fuck fried your brain. You got yourself into this situation, and said nothing about it this whole time.
Flame
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:06 pm What is this Hooy Bday Fausto mess that Martin mentioned????????????????? I am completely shocked at that and dont know abnything about it someone enlighten moi
When the Birthday project was released, AMGreetings by coincidence used "Jamie" in their promotional videos on Xtina's twitter and the companies social media pages.

Stalkerney insane, self-obsessed, delusional, cripple ass thought it was about HER father and the conservatorship so she tried to throw shade back on IG that day.

HighHeeledHO
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:11 pm Gaga is such a horrendous creature. Literally the most dishonest artist out there. How she has garnered this kind of popularity is beyond me
This.

I really should go back to my HHH days, roll up my sleeves and drag her by her canyon sized nostrils but today is NOT the day for regression. I'm a grown woman and I WILL not go back to my stan days to mutilate her ass.
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

Now that we know Britney is unhinged be prepared for her to go after Xtina some more. Sadly this isn't over. But on the bright side, people are defending Xtina and she gained more followers/streams. btw, where was Britney when Eminem & Fred Durst degraded Xtina? Where was Britney when Xtina went through her Bionicgate? Where was Britney when Xtina flubbed the Anthem at the Super Bowl? Xtina has always spoken up for Britney but Britney's never spoken up for her. I'm sick of these rich white girls like Britney & Taylor Swift who always act like victims but behind the scenes they're the ones perpetuating the drama and expecting everyone else to fight their battles or make public statements on their behalf.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

Woke up to this still trending on Twitter! Wtffff
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

BUT IM HAPPY FOR HER its already iconic
LeVirgo
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

Maleficent wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:06 pm What is this Hooy Bday Fausto mess that Martin mentioned????????????????? I am completely shocked at that and dont know abnything about it someone enlighten moi
So apparently when Xtina’s birthday card collab came out, the video they used to promote it was “Happy birthday Jamie”. Britney got pissed & I guess thought Xtina was taunting her about her dad. So Britney made an Insta post that said “Happy birthday fausto”. It’s so f*cking petty. 😂
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

XisGonGiveIt2U wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:13 pm

But you’re fine with the million other horrible things ppl are saying about her?!? You draw the line at Cunt?! Really Queen?!?
Nope. Some of the other insults about addiction and mental health are disgusting. But I don’t currently have a lot of sympathy for Britney so I just chose to address the C word specifically.

Problem? :piano:
Last edited by NIGHTMARE© on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maze
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Go in on SaintHoax account and support our queen!