"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

This industry has been so incredibly hard on our delicate soul... I just want to hug her tight! She's a shell of her former self at this point... she won't even defend herself or say things "off the cuff" anymore out of fear of being unfairly judged and scrutinized. I really hope this doesn't discourage her from continuing with promoting her new projects, but I wouldn't blame her one bit if chose to get tf... asap!
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Also, @Creek you know I am (was) a Gaga fan, but she deserves all the backlash from Fighters. You know damn well she saw that Christina drag after Knee thanked her and capitalized on the moment like the opportunist she is lbr. Rather than defend Christina, like Christina defended Gaga after Bionicgate and R. Kelly, she conveniently ignored it. She’s a coward and I can’t stan someone like that in good faith.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

Gaga is filth just like Methney
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 8

Fuck her, I hope X never addresses this bitch again.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

Now i need Beyoncé & Xtina doing something like When You Believe 2.0 and won that fkin Oscar
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 38

MaCK. wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:14 pm This industry has been so incredibly hard on our delicate soul... I just want to hug her tight! She's a shell of her former self at this point... she won't even defend herself or say things "off the cuff" anymore out of fear of being unfairly judged and scrutinized. I really hope this doesn't discourage her from continuing with promoting her new projects, but I wouldn't blame her one bit if chose to get tf... asap!
Xtina is so detached from the public eye and so invested in her own personal life that I’m sure she doesn’t give two fucks about any of this.

Her PR people may be scrambling but I’m positive that Xtina is alright. In the grand scheme of things, this REALLY is not that serious and I’m telling you all we will be talking about something else by next week.
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

#BritneyTheBully
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 13

Avilis wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:47 pm My heart just goes out to Christina. She was celebrating a fabulous and very triumphant returned to the Latin Grammy stage, with her girls at that. They all posted the next day all happy (tagging and just loving on each other) and it was almost short lived as Christina got side blinded by this mentally unstable lost overrated pop performer. This universe can be so unfair.
This is what makes it so anger inducing for me
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

I was right about this bitch, she always was shady while people were trying to make her an innocent stupid mary sue, I hope christina and the fighters see the light now how dare she try to overshadow christinas spanish return fuck her and her stans.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

Motomami wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:19 pm Also, @Creek you know I am (was) a Gaga fan, but she deserves all the backlash from Fighters. You know damn well she saw that Christina drag after Knee thanked her and chose to ignore it and capitalized on the moment like the opportunist she is lbr. Rather than defend Christina, like Christina defended Gaga after Bionicgate and R. Kelly, she conveniently ignored it. She’s a coward and I can’t stan someone like that in good faith.
Diamond
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

I still can’t believe that the media/GP is with Xtina this time. So this is how it feels :cry:

Still, I think I’ll never forgive Britney for what she did to our girl. I really rooted for her freedom and felt so happy when Xtina released that beautiful statement. What a way to erase all the empathy that I used to have for her. Also Gaga can GTFO.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

LMAOOOOOOOOO
"once b* reads xtina tweets about her"

the blonde girl and moria casan had an argument. the blonde girl is mentally crazy like toxicney and she was actually doing a shitney tribute/performance there. she says "can i give you a kiss because i don't like being angry with you" and moria says "no, thanks"

@Leo Messi
Last edited by pato on Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Gilbert posted a Buddha picture which says don’t let people pull you into their storm, pull them into your peace.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

no tengo ganas de darte un beso maria, lo siento
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

At least a new meme was born out of this. The #idontknowher of the 2020s.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2

Data wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:07 pm LET'S ORGANIZE A SUPPORT MOVEMENT ABOUT THIS!

QUOTE this post IF YOU'RE IN!

I was thinking it could be 2-3 parts.

1. Organized support for Xtina, Somos Nada, PMM streaming, #LaFuerza etc. Lets make banners! In the vein of #10YearsofBionic and #2YearsofLiberation
2. Call out to stop Broccoley questions, I can write a statement and someone can make a banner and then we all spread it with hashtags.

@Leon @BaeTine @NewAgenda @Motomami
Yesss!
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Agugaga wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:44 pm At least a new meme was born out of this. The #idontknowher of the 2020s.
THIS
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Wow aside from the shitstains people are mostly supporting Christina.
SiXX
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 15

Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 3

Was the Gaga comment truly shady or was it a coincidence in timing? I don't see what she said wrong? Someone fill me in porfavor.
X101
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Data wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:07 pm LET'S ORGANIZE A SUPPORT MOVEMENT ABOUT THIS!

QUOTE this post IF YOU'RE IN!

I was thinking it could be 2-3 parts.

1. Organized support for Xtina, Somos Nada, PMM streaming, #LaFuerza etc. Lets make banners! In the vein of #10YearsofBionic and #2YearsofLiberation
2. Call out to stop Broccoley questions, I can write a statement and someone can make a banner and then we all spread it with hashtags.

@Leon @BaeTine @NewAgenda @Motomami
I’m onboard I’ve been over the drama. I’ve been streaming these 2 amazing songs nonstop I’m jus waiting for everyone else to move on
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:48 pm Was the Gaga comment truly shady or was it a coincidence in timing? I don't see what she said wrong? Someone fill me in porfavor.
Really? Her name popped up from a scandal. Imagine the situation the other way around and xtina answering britney. Not nice
Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

SiXX wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:48 pm Image
WHAT
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 44

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:27 pm
MaCK. wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:14 pm This industry has been so incredibly hard on our delicate soul... I just want to hug her tight! She's a shell of her former self at this point... she won't even defend herself or say things "off the cuff" anymore out of fear of being unfairly judged and scrutinized. I really hope this doesn't discourage her from continuing with promoting her new projects, but I wouldn't blame her one bit if chose to get tf... asap!
Xtina is so detached from the public eye and so invested in her own personal life that I’m sure she doesn’t give two fucks about any of this.

Her PR people may be scrambling but I’m positive that Xtina is alright. In the grand scheme of things, this REALLY is not that serious and I’m telling you all we will be talking about something else by next week.
I disagree... I believe that our girl does get affected by stuff like this... she's tough but she also wants to he loved and respected like anybody else... she spoke in good faith about Britney and it was ignored, and she let it ride.. but then Brit does this and on her big comeback night at that!? Yet again overshadowing her music with tabloid fodder! Just like its 2002 all over again... I'm sure she is disappointed to say the least! She's not the same fiery and messy girl she once was... she just wants peace and good vibes these days!
wellokaythen
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Etienne always has X's back <3
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Omg 😲
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Phase 2 started
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

SiXX wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:48 pm Image
thats fake.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:40 pm Gilbert posted a Buddha picture which says don’t let people pull you into their storm, pull them into your peace.
Now we know where he gets his inspiration from for all of these belly-rubbing choreos.

Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

She's really crazy 🤪