Christina performing at Hollywood Bowl this summer!

Moments to remember...
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 70

DirrtyHancock wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:12 pm
btw Dirrty Hancock Herbie Hancock is playing the Bowl in September
https://www.hollywoodbowl.com/events/pe ... ie-hancock

Could we be blesstina'd with a Surprisetina performance????
:shook: Let's speak it into reality, Dirrty Handjob sis.

Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 5

Got my tix! Section D row 8!
BrianBdizzle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 22

Moralistic wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:08 pm Got my tix! Section D row 8!
I’m in row 11 😃
Emma
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 12

Thought this was Chris Mann and ready to went in!!

Yeah, baby, there's a feeling in me
So sexy, sour and sweet
And you'll be loving it

:lips:
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 38

so it's already June 1st

any non subscriber can see the ticket prices?
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
comeonoverchristina
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Ok so the good news is I got tickets! The bad news is that in my frenzy to check out I bought tickets for 2 nights by accident.

Does anyone want to buy 2 tix for Saturday 7-17, section k3, row 14, seats 13 and 15? Only $57 each!
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 4

How does the sale of tickets look like? Are they selling well?
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 25

Didn’t get the section I wanted but I got my tickets!!! I’m so xcited for this!
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

comeonoverchristina wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:24 pm Ok so the good news is I got tickets! The bad news is that in my frenzy to check out I bought tickets for 2 nights by accident.

Does anyone want to buy 2 tix for Saturday 7-17, section k3, row 14, seats 13 and 15? Only $57 each!

Haha it’s so frantic and as an indecisive Libra making a choice to get seats or check another date before seats sell is so much pressure 😂
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

So are the up close seats gone and this is all we have left to choose from?
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 11

I got two tickets for the Saturday show, all the good seats were gone but for $46 I’ll be there so not bad tbh.
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 18

Someone marry me this weekend so I can have the American visa and attend to both shows 😭Haha
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 16

AgentX wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:33 pm Didn’t get the section I wanted but I got my tickets!!! I’m so xcited for this!
Have you been to that venue before? If so, is it a “any seat is a good seat” kinda venue? Cuz some of these prices are :omg:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:03 pm
AgentX wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:33 pm Didn’t get the section I wanted but I got my tickets!!! I’m so xcited for this!
Have you been to that venue before? If so, is it a “any seat is a good seat” kinda venue? Cuz some of these prices are :omg:
My LA girls wanted to get a box just so we can drink and kiki before the show, but they did tell me that really all seats are good. One of them told me being in the center is more important than being closer to the front, fwiw. I've never been, so this is all just secondhand.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Yeah I’ve been to the bowl before ...it’s a beautiful venue with great sound acoustics... I wouldn’t say any seat is good ...but a good part of the middle chunk section are great ...I’m in that section but it’s Xtina so that’s not close enough haha especially since I’m Vegas I’m right in the front ... that spoiled me haha
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 34

BaeTine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:31 pm
My LA girls wanted to get a box just so we can drink and kiki before the show, but they did tell me that really all seats are good. One of them told me being in the center is more important than being closer to the front, fwiw. I've never been, so this is all just secondhand.
So y’all getting a box? How much was it for the box
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

comeonoverchristina wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:24 pm Ok so the good news is I got tickets! The bad news is that in my frenzy to check out I bought tickets for 2 nights by accident.

Are those close to stage!?
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

AgentX wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:14 pm
Yeah I’ve been to the bowl before ...it’s a beautiful venue with great sound acoustics... I wouldn’t say any seat is good ...but a good part of the middle chunk section are great ...I’m in that section but it’s Xtina so that’s not close enough haha especially since I’m Vegas I’m right in the front ... that spoiled me haha
Gotcha and thx. Yeah the 5 or so times I saw X in Vegas, I saw her a couple of times on the pit. But this time I’ll be traveling from Vegas so aside for paying the ticket it’s also paying for hotel/food/drinks etc... @Creek and I want to make it a whole weekend out of it.

We were looking at the $200 tix and those are still kind of far from the stage but in the center that’s why I wanted to ask exactly how the venue is with their seats.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:24 pm
BaeTine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:31 pm

So y’all getting a box? How much was it for the box
I'm embarrassed to admit how much I am paying for my one lil seat. :rip:
► Show Spoiler
I don't know how many are going to be in our box, bc my LA hoes are organizing it all and I'm just tagging along. I do know it's one of the Garden boxes where they wait on you and you can bring wine or whatever. Bitches are already stockpiling Veuve Clicquot and edibles. :rip:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Gotcha and thx. Yeah the 5 or so times I saw X in Vegas, I saw her a couple of times on the pit. But this time I’ll be traveling from Vegas so aside for paying the ticket it’s also paying for hotel/food/drinks etc... @Creek and I want to make it a whole weekend out of it.

We were looking at the $200 tix and those are still kind of far from the stage but in the center that’s why I wanted to ask exactly how the venue is with their seats.

It looks far from the stage on charts but because it’s the bowl you see her leveled in front of you .... but since now that I know you’re going with Reek you’ll have bad seats no matter where you sit tbh
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

AgentX wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:31 pm

It looks far from the stage on charts but because it’s the bowl you see her leveled in front of you .... but since now that I know you’re going with Reek you’ll have bad seats no matter where you sit tbh
LOL and ok so those won’t be bad then.

What clubs do you recommend to hit on a Sat night? It’s been a while since I’ve been to Cali and tbh never remembered what clubs we would go to the following day. :rip:
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:47 pm

What clubs do you recommend to hit on a Sat night? It’s been a while since I’ve been to Cali and tbh never remembered what clubs we would go to the following day. :rip:
I don’t think AgentMedicare knows. We should ask someone with a social life.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

@BaeTine can we sit with you ?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Creek wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:55 pm @BaeTine can we sit with you ?
Pretty sure I can convince one of my friends to let you sit on ha face lap tbh.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 19

🤞🏼 Hoping we’ll get a full concert fan recording of one of the dates.
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Creek wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:54 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:47 pm

I don’t think AgentMedicare knows. We should ask someone with a social life.
I’m sure wherever you end up you’ll be making a drunken scene, so sorry to miss that ... hope LA DJs have insurance that weekend
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 18

BaeTine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:56 pm
Your friends must not love themselves
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BotchedBody1 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:30 pm
Your friends must not love themselves
Hmm... Not sure about that, but I do know the particular friend I'm thinking of loves primarily champagne and penis.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

BaeTine wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:08 pm

I'm embarrassed to admit how much I am paying for my one lil seat. :rip:
► Show Spoiler
I don't know how many are going to be in our box, bc my LA hoes are organizing it all and I'm just tagging along. I do know it's one of the Garden boxes where they wait on you and you can bring wine or whatever. Bitches are already stockpiling Veuve Clicquot and edibles. :rip:
BITCH! I’m assuming one of them is like a subscriber of the Hollywoodbowl site? Can you ask them if they are able to see better seats with that or is it basically what the general public is seeing? I’m thinking of pulling the trigger since everything up close is grayed the fuck out.

Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Actually my Latin sis @SanelyInsane will
Be giving out free handjobs before the show just let your friend know