[LIPSYNCHING SWAMPCUNT THREAD] 2002 or 2022? Life in shambles, her sons hate her, obsessed with Christy

Moments to forget...
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

Data wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:08 am A reminder: we are talking about other artists here in the Masochist Lounge. Be mindful of how you bring Christina into the topic, if at all.

@jorge. anything to add?
Thank you saving me the trouble 🥰
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
BionicWooHoo

George wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:10 pm
Stoningking wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:12 pm There has to be some option that is less omnipotent than a conservatorship. I think a semblance of agency and independence is crucial to a person's mental well-being.
I agree. Being on medication she doesn’t want and being forced into therapy sessions is extreme and must be a terrifying situation to be in. Not to mention the control over her body.

I hope she can find a medical team she trusts, but saying she doesn’t believe in therapy and wants to leave it up to God is probably a huge red flag for any mental health professional.
She did say later on and admitted she probably does need a lil therapy tho
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 249

BionicWooHoo wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:02 pm
George wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:10 pm
Stoningking wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:12 pm There has to be some option that is less omnipotent than a conservatorship. I think a semblance of agency and independence is crucial to a person's mental well-being.
I agree. Being on medication she doesn’t want and being forced into therapy sessions is extreme and must be a terrifying situation to be in. Not to mention the control over her body.

I hope she can find a medical team she trusts, but saying she doesn’t believe in therapy and wants to leave it up to God is probably a huge red flag for any mental health professional.
She did say later on and admitted she probably does need a lil therapy tho
The real tea that nobody is discussing is how she wants to get out of the conservatorship without being evaluated first. :ziggy: Like sis, you don't get credit for time served when it comes to mental illness. :rip:
evildevil17
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

Okay, this disgusting "fan" of Britney is getting on my nerves. He tweets the most disgusting shit about Xtina and comments on her EVERYWHERE on social media, always shitting on her legacy. Please report his Twitter profile if you can, it's a pure hate campaign. And it's a disease what he's doing.

NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 96

It’s unfortunate what Britney is going through but the “feel sorry for Britney” campaign is getting old and has been happening even before her breakdown. “Her team won’t let her sing but she can really sing” or “her team won’t let her write but she can really write.” Christina knows just as much as we do about this case, which is very little. Why must everyone drop everything for Britney when it is not reciprocated? I really don’t care if Christina speaks or not. She’s supposed to comfort everyone around her but they don’t comfort her when she’s been down?
Tommy_Tank
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 93

I don’t think her posts violate twitters rules, but go off a bit.

Twitter is literally a cesspool. I don’t understand it’s appeal at all.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 8

I remember he had 25 followers. Don't make him famous. Just ignore it and block it.
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

That human being is very concern about our Queen opinions towards Britney situation, nobody knows what exactly is going on , that we’re sad and we feel empathy about Britney situation, yes I do. But Christina May not know what is happening to make an opinion about it.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Tommy_Tank wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:36 pm I don’t think her posts violate twitters rules, but go off a bit.

Twitter is literally a cesspool. I don’t understand it’s appeal at all.
Literally every single word of this post. :shook:
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 30

I'm sure Christina will say something when it feels right. There is no pressure to speak about it now with the little information we have. It's not like her words will make a difference and will make Britney free. Also, not everything has to be public. If this pathetic hater thinks otherwise, let him.
Justin22
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 16

Justin22 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:15 pm Image
I mean Perez not Britney :manson: I love Britney to death and I hope she gets out
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I don't believe we have an official "every rando who has ever popped off about Christy on social" thread, but the girls have already been obsessing over whether Tine should say anything in here, so a bitch merged. :rip:
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 49

evildevil17 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:22 pm Okay, this disgusting "fan" of Britney is getting on my nerves. He tweets the most disgusting shit about Xtina and comments on her EVERYWHERE on social media, always shitting on her legacy. Please report his Twitter profile if you can, it's a pure hate campaign. And it's a disease what he's doing.

:fan:
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 120

XtinaDaily wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:42 pm I remember he had 25 followers. Don't make him famous. Just ignore it and block it.
Basically this.

If you want to do something to any obsessed hater on Twitter, report, report, report. And then silence/block them.

That particular loser^^ is literally no1curr. Only Fighters quote him, DON'T!
NewAgenda wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:30 pm It’s unfortunate what Britney is going through but the “feel sorry for Britney” campaign is getting old and has been happening even before her breakdown. “Her team won’t let her sing but she can really sing” or “her team won’t let her write but she can really write.” Christina knows just as much as we do about this case, which is very little. Why must everyone drop everything for Britney when it is not reciprocated? I really don’t care if Christina speaks or not. She’s supposed to comfort everyone around her but they don’t comfort her when she’s been down?
Preach! :lit:
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

Kitana wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:03 pm Her team is SICKKKK trying to impersonate her and do damage control.

I remember this post popping up and BritBot fans thinking it was her sister posting 👀

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 179

AgentX wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:06 pm
evildevil17 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:22 pm Okay, this disgusting "fan" of Britney is getting on my nerves. He tweets the most disgusting shit about Xtina and comments on her EVERYWHERE on social media, always shitting on her legacy. Please report his Twitter profile if you can, it's a pure hate campaign. And it's a disease what he's doing.

:fan:
Exactly. They were enjoying seeing their favorite dry and vanish...
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

George wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:21 pm
Kitana wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:03 pm Her team is SICKKKK trying to impersonate her and do damage control.

I remember this post popping up and BritBot fans thinking it was her sister posting 👀

Definitely her team. I don’t trust anything from her social media anymore. Her voice during her court hearing was so different from that stupid little girl voice she puts on for Instagram.

Her sister did deactivate comments on her Instagram account. She deserves the bullying and more!

George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 91

messiah
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

The more I read about her situation the more criminal this whole conservatorship bullshit is sounding. Judge should have never signed off on this in the first place. I hope she sues all of her "legal team" (exploiters) once she's out of this slave contract.
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 33

Basically this tweeted was fake??

Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 6

What’s the situation with her sister? I didn’t hear her call her out.
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 92

Rum+Vodka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 1

Hocus Pocus wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:36 pm
These stans are doing too much, as usual. That account tweeted that Jaime was seen living in an RV on Britney's property ... that wasn't him and didn't look like him at all.

That @intoxicateknee account needs to be reported too, These stans need to quit taking the wrong people to task. Xtina might've reached out to Britney all kinds of ways over the years. She's private so of course she won't broadcast that.

Tink.
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 16

WTF. No one is under any obligation to speak publicly on someone else's private matter. Britney fans remain the most delusional asswipes on the planet.

Anyway... did Britney say anything about Jamielyn for the fans to be attacking her?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Rum+Vodka wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:02 pm
These stans are doing too much, as usual. That account tweeted that Jaime was seen living in an RV on Britney's property ... that wasn't him and didn't look like him at all.

That @intoxicateknee account needs to be reported too, These stans need to quit taking the wrong people to task. Xtina might've reached out to Britney all kinds of ways over the years. She's private so of course she won't broadcast that.

Since when was Christy a "creative collaborator" with Broccoley?

Since when was Broccoley even "creative" to begin with?

:ziggy:
jorge.
Beloved Dictator
Beloved Dictator
Posts in topic: 20

Tink. wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:45 pm WTF. No one is under any obligation to speak publicly on someone else's private matter. Britney fans remain the most delusional asswipes on the planet.

Anyway... did Britney say anything about Jamielyn for the fans to be attacking her?
selective outrage is all the rage, sis.
deeds cannot dream what dreams can do
—time is a tree(this life one leaf)
but love is the sky and i am for you
just so long and long enough
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 45

Tink. wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:45 pm WTF. No one is under any obligation to speak publicly on someone else's private matter. Britney fans remain the most delusional asswipes on the planet.

Pretty Boy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:12 pm What’s the situation with her sister? I didn’t hear her call her out.
Britney said her whole family did nothing to intervene and wants to sue them. She didn’t call out Jamie Lynn by name, but she’s part of her family ofc.
Lady Mamacita
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 194

BaeTine wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:17 pm
Rum+Vodka wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:02 pm

Since when was Christy a "creative collaborator" with Broccoley?

Since when was Broccoley even "creative" to begin with?

:ziggy:
Youre a fucking idiot and life will (if it hasn’t already) see that you’re reminded of this. That said, I had the same reaction when I read that Christina was Britney’s creative collaborator. Like when did they ever collaborate? The 2003 VMA thing? If anything, X warned the world of this after their interactions.
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

At this point I’m sure everyone has already learned about Britney’s declaration to the judge. Her situation seems to be another power of the patriarchy dynamic.

As someone who has been her peer and shared a history, and also being so outspoken about feminism, I have found it surprising how she has chosen to remain silent.

Your thoughts?
Lana Del Rey
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 87

It’s already been posted, disclosed and burned