Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

MrXtina wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:21 pm Image
Whats this? :?
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 17

WTF is Frenesí?
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 15

Is this fan art or what? Asking as a moderator. :womanshade:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 6

It’s an optical illusion! You can see her face twice
Cristina
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

Omg why do I think this is real?? I am some desperate 😭 but it looks really cool. Made me think of that Pilar Zeta girl she is following Instagram but no.. where did you find it? @MrXtina what is this? 😭
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 27

Reminds me of this movie poster. :rip:

mt1814
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Jagger wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:55 pm
Erotica wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:49 pm
sounds great but we all know she said the same abt the setlist for the bowl.
So excited to see the looks tho.
🫖
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 3

Good, but you still need to practice a bit more
mt1814
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Erotica wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:49 pm
I saw this and was like damn do I need to go now?!? But if I get there and have to deal with a GA crowd only to get Fighter and the Genie Remix imma be mad 😂
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 5

I LOVED the reference.

Last edited by MarlonBeckham on Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 12

Anitta wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:58 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:46 pm I’m curious to see how she’ll look and what she’ll be wearing. Could care less about the predictable performances.

Don’t @ me.
Keep it cute honey. You've been a negative Nancy for a while.
LMAO. Please show proof.

Get off your power trip. Nothing I said was offensive or non-compliant with the board rules.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 11

:noway:
BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:59 pm It’s an optical illusion! You can see her face twice
That is not her face twice! It's clearly a man's face fusing into hers... the nose and lips are different.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 10

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
The Queen
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Oh guys, you get fooled so easily 😄
I have to be seen to be believed :tellmemore:
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:10 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:46 pm I’m curious to see how she’ll look and what she’ll be wearing. Could care less about the predictable performances.

Don’t @ me.
LMAO. Please show proof.
Here you go:
SanelyInsane wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:46 pm
christinalover wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:44 am
SanelyInsane wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:37 am For a sec I thought it was a throwback pic from 1999.
Yes finally something nice of you about Queen.
It wasn’t a compliment.
SanelyInsane wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:24 pm We shall see…

Btw, remember when she promised she was never going to take that long of a break again when Liberation came out? :rip:

It’s been over 3 years already since Libby came out. Maybe she meant not taking 6 years and going back to her usual 4 year break?
SanelyInsane wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:11 pm Just got my GA ticket (with open bar! lmao). @Creek and @NewAgenda will also be going. If her set is the usual Billionaires Tour setlist then at least we’ll be too drunk to care. :rip:
SanelyInsane wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:06 pm And about the ad…

At least she’s putting some effort again into promoting her perfumes properly. It’s only a day’s worth of work. No need to jump off the bridge y’all.
SanelyInsane wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:52 am Not really feeling it but I wonder what this was for...
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:37 am Because she never played the game like Whitney, Mariah, and Celine did.

She also didn’t end up putting in the work like her peers did (Britney, Beyonce, Pink).

She’s actually lucky she’s as relevant as she is considering all things. Hopefully with the announcement of working on two albums and after realizing how time is flying by, she’ll put in a little more effort into her legacy from now on.

You're not that slick, with your backhanded compliments and low key shady comments. It's like you always have to add something negative even when you say something positive.
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:10 pmGet off your power trip. Nothing I said was offensive or non-compliant with the board rules.
Which is the reason why you didn't get a warning or a ban or absolutely nothing. I literally just replied to your comment (like any other board member would) telling you to chill the fuck out and you got triggered (so I don't even know what power trip you're talking about). We're done with this conversation.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Cristina
VIP '21
VIP '21

Well… 😂😂

But I loved the concept haha
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Anitta wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:56 pm

LMAO. Please show proof.
Here you go:

It wasn’t a compliment.

Btw, remember when she promised she was never going to take that long of a break again when Liberation came out? :rip:

It’s been over 3 years already since Libby came out. Maybe she meant not taking 6 years and going back to her usual 4 year break?
SanelyInsane wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:11 pm Just got my GA ticket (with open bar! lmao). @Creek and @NewAgenda will also be going. If her set is the usual Billionaires Tour setlist then at least we’ll be too drunk to care. :rip:

At least she’s putting some effort again into promoting her perfumes properly. It’s only a day’s worth of work. No need to jump off the bridge y’all.
SanelyInsane wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:52 am Not really feeling it but I wonder what this was for...
SanelyInsane wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:37 am Because she never played the game like Whitney, Mariah, and Celine did.

She also didn’t end up putting in the work like her peers did (Britney, Beyonce, Pink).

She’s actually lucky she’s as relevant as she is considering all things. Hopefully with the announcement of working on two albums and after realizing how time is flying by, she’ll put in a little more effort into her legacy from now on.

You're not that slick, with your backhanded compliments and low key shady comments. It's like you always have to add something negative even when you say something positive.
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:10 pmGet off your power trip. Nothing I said was offensive or non-compliant with the board rules.
Which is the reason why you didn't get a warning or a ban or absolutely nothing. I literally just replied to your comment (like any other board member would) telling you to chill the fuck out and you got triggered (so I don't even know what power trip you're talking about). We're done with this conversation.
:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

This is it? These are the “negative” posts you’re tripping over? Lawd.

So, you basically found posts that 80% of the board says all the time? :cackle: I can’t. This is why having so many mods is a bad idea. Y’all start taking shit personal. Get over yourself. I can say whatever the fuck I want. Most of us are in our 30’s. If you can’t handle people’s posts then this place isn’t for you.

Oh. And I was actually defending her in two of those posts. :rip:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 27

LMAO. Please show proof.
Here you go:

It wasn’t a compliment.

The receipts! :mamacita:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 65

SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:06 pm

LMAO. Please show proof.
Here you go:

It wasn’t a compliment.

So, you basically found posts that 80% of the board says all the time? :cackle: I can’t. This is why having so many mods is a bad idea. Y’all start taking shit personal. Get over yourself. I can say whatever the fuck I want. Most of us are in our 30’s. If you can’t handle people’s posts then this place isn’t for you.

Yeah I worship and love this woman, that's why I am a member of this board.
And I defend her against any negativity by other members here, but you are one of the worst. You should better leave this place and join a Gaga, Britneyforum or whatever, still don't know why you still post on a/RED....
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Kitana wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:19 pm
And I just realized he already has a warning (that I didn't issue) for another shady post he made that I didn't even quote in my reply. :rip:

So goes to show you it ain't personal if others perceive the same...

Edited with post in question:
SanelyInsane wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:46 am Well, I’ll just say I don’t feel bad anymore for not being able to go.

Beautiful gowns though.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Anitta wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:25 pm
And I just realized she already has a warning (that I didn't issue) for another shady post she made that I didn't even quote in my reply. :rip:

This one:
SanelyInsane wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:46 am Well, I’ll just say I don’t feel bad anymore for not being able to go.

Beautiful gowns though.

I go by He/Him TYVM.

And….

Last edited by SanelyInsane on Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:28 pm
Anitta wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:25 pm
And I just realized she already has a warning (that I didn't issue) for another shady post she made that I didn't even quote in my reply. :rip:

This one:

Beautiful gowns though.

I go by He/Him TYVM.
Apologies and edited.
SanelyInsane
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

christinalover wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:22 pm
SanelyInsane wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:06 pm

Here you go:

Yeah I worship and love this woman, that's why I am a member of this board.
And I defend her against any negativity by other members here, but you are one of the worst. You should better leave this place and join a Gaga, Britneyforum or whatever, still don't know why you still post on a/RED....
I worry about you.
SkunKy
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 3

I wonder if Lil' Kim gonna join again I mean it's in Brooklyn
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 10

LMAO. Please show proof.
Here you go:

It wasn’t a compliment.

:cackle:
Antonymous Gawker
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:34 pm WTF is Frenesí?
It means intense desire in Spanish, it's a super cool world, very used in literature, poetry and music. I am extremely hyped up already.
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Antonymous Gawker wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:22 pm
electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:34 pm WTF is Frenesí?
It means intense desire in Spanish, it's a super cool world, very used in literature, poetry and music. I am extremely hyped up already.
I know the meaning of the word. Was asking about the cover.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 20

Kitana wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:04 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:29 pm A board warning really? For what @Kitana?

You may not like me, but you can NOT make up rules as you like.
A rule doesn’t need to be enshrined when you’re the only one on this forum that spams posts. I’ve now officially warned you. If you spam posts in the future, I’ll delete them.
You are clearly abusing your power. But you know what, enjoy it.

I would add you to the foe list if I could. Now that would be a nice new feature.
Last edited by DevotionHURTS on Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Jmarc
Baby Genie
Baby Genie