[RUMOR] CA.com's new look! New songs Pa Mis Muchachas and Santo Santo

Moments to remember...
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

Creek wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:44 pm More respect for Xtina for not giving a fuck about her competition. It’s either that or her team just doesn’t do proper research.
I’m gonna go with both of the above.
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

She’s coming, hermanas!! 😭😭😭 *cries in Español*
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Creek wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:44 pm More respect for Xtina for not giving a fuck about her competition. It’s either that or her team just doesn’t do proper research.
She’s said numerous times she doesn’t give a fuck about charts. Taylor Swift and her team, on the other hand, do care and that’s why they pushed her album release up one week.
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 4

George wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:51 pm
But why should an artist not release music because of another artist? That doesn’t make sense and Christina ain’t no coward.

Wasn’t this the SAME woman who went Back To Basics when ALL her peers were working with Ryan Tedder and Timbaland. If you’re a true Christina fan you would know that Christina never has and never will be scared of no competition. Come on now….
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

Kitana wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:56 pm
She’s said numerous times she doesn’t give a fuck about charts. Taylor Swift and her team, on the other hand, do care and that’s why they pushed her album release up one week.
She does care about charts... she may not be a "chart chaser" but she wants her music to be successful.

For me it's not about charts per se but more about her music getting to have its moment.. another huge star releasing the same week could affect that. But we know nothing as of yet so no need to trip about it yet. But if Adele is releasing the day after the Latin Grammys (which Christina is rumored to be performing at) then that's kinda annoying.
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 29

Damn and social media are down. Cursetina never sleeps 💀😭
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 25

Kitana wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:51 pm The last time she teased us about new music, I think we got “Accelerate” the very same week, so I’m curious whether we get a single sooner than the rumored Oct. 22nd.
I want you to be right so bad 😭
LeVirgo
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

Omg it’s beginning! I’m so excited!
LaurelHeights
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 29

She’s said numerology times she doesn’t give a fuck about charts. Taylor Swift and her team, on the other hand, do care and that’s why they pushed her album release up one week.

Lmao you’re funny
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

MaCK. wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:01 pm
She does care about charts... she may not be a "chart chaser" but she wants her music to be successful.

For me it's not about charts per se but more about her music getting to have its moment.. another huge star releasing the same week could affect that. But we know nothing as of yet so no need to trip about it yet. But if Adele is releasing the day after the Latin Grammys (which Christina is rumored to be performing at) then that's kinda annoying.
Of course, everyone wants success, but it doesn’t shape her decision-making. She’s not going to push back her album to get a few spots higher on BB100 or bitch about another artist using cheap tactics for their song to chart higher, etc. That shit is so lame.

Christina’s music in Spanish won’t even occupy the same lane as Adelephant’s boring ass ballad music. Their music are not substitutes or complementary in any way. Also, Christina is only releasing part of a larger project this fall. She’s going to be releasing music in parts throughout next year. She has plenty of opportunities to shine.
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 4

Kitana wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:16 pm
MaCK. wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:01 pm

Of course, everyone wants success, but it doesn’t shape her decision-making. She’s not going to push back her album to get a few spots higher on BB100 or bitch about another artist using cheap tactics for their song to chart higher, etc. That shit is so lame.

Christina’s music in Spanish won’t even occupy the same lane as Adelephant’s boring ass ballad music. Their music are not substitutes or complementary in any way. Also, Christina is only releasing part of a larger project this fall. She’s going to be releasing music in parts throughout next year. She has plenty of opportunities to shine.
This.

Also part 2 of the project should lead those who haven’t checked out part 1 to do so. Similar to how a Netflix show works. More people usually catch on in later seasons and it creates more interest overall. I just hope it all goes to plan for Christina.
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 17

Luv2LuvUxxx wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:01 pm
George wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:51 pm
But why should an artist not release music because of another artist? That doesn’t make sense and Christina ain’t no coward.

Wasn’t this the SAME woman who went Back To Basics when ALL her peers were working with Ryan Tedder and Timbaland. If you’re a true Christina fan you would know that Christina never has and never will be scared of no competition. Come on now….
I agreed with @Creek that Christina pays no mind to this!

Also in agreement that her marketing intern was probably a bit shook when Adele made an announcement on the same day and that social media decided to close down. :rip:

Excited for more of the new era roll out :shook:
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 35

AgentX wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:37 pm Why does the website still have the RCA logo though?
Good question. RCA is part of Sony, right?
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Erotica wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:02 pm https://www.christinaaguilera.com/

"Rediscovering roots
See you soon"
She's coming!

:shook:

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Christian wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:14 pm :shook:

Imagine a bilingual bisexual anthemic duet with Adele
Rolling in the deep (of my woohoo) is coming!

:mamacita:

AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 24

What’s with all the Adele talk? Is she releasing a Spanish album too?
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Anitta wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:01 pm Adele and Xtina are pandering to totally different markets so nothing to worry about.
This.

Different languages, different demographics, different release plans, etc.

Some people are acting as if just one artist per month can release music.

DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

AgentX wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:46 pm What’s with all the Adele talk? Is she releasing a Spanish album too?
Some people are the very definition of tired and try hard. They are seriously doing their best to find things to complain about.

Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

Christian wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:21 pm
MaCK. wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:14 pm The "troll" police needs to calm tf down... no one is trolling Christina! There are some people who like to discuss all the optics of Christina's career... if you're not interested in that, just ignore and keep scrolling...
That’s fair. Let’s remember these are the stans that banner the person who leaked the NMT lyrics. Wouldn’t be a real Xtina rollout without some craziness
To be honest, anyone that posts NMT lyrics need to be banned.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 103

LMFAO she just announced something is coming and you all are having a conversation about her releasing the SAME DAY as Adele. We know NOTHING about Xtina's release :rip:
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 56

AgentX wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:46 pm What’s with all the Adele talk? Is she releasing a Spanish album too?
So is Adele not huge in Latin countries?
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

Slightly OT but has anyone else heard this song? I just heard it today and would LOOOOVE for something upbeat like this to be on X's album. I need a bop this fall la reina. It's too depressing out here.

AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

MaCK. wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:02 pm
So is Adele not huge in Latin countries?

I don’t know their standards in Latin countries but I don’t think she’d be considered that after her weight loss ….
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

pato wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:56 pm LMFAO she just announced something is coming and you all are having a conversation about her releasing the SAME DAY as Adele. We know NOTHING about Xtina's release :rip:
Dead at them doing exactly what they are afraid of happening…literally talking about Adele :fan:
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 33

Literally do not care about Adele. I’m getting new Xtina music after 3 years, I couldn’t be happier.
franiny
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 8

*note* fake news

Pa mis muchachas es REAL, IS REAL!!!

BECKY G ha hablado en el programa español "el hormiguero". Ha grabado una canción con Xtina que llegará pronto.

https://amp.antena3.com/programas/el-ho ... 54e6f.html
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina

You know things are bad when Sack and I are on the same page and the Kweens here are like omg omg nothing to do with one another haterzzz
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 5

Te amo
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 2

omg this is HUGE!!! October is going to be AMAZING!!!
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina

Ugh, the wait is killing me already