[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

Last edited by pato on Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 15

tzuka wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:31 pm
NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:26 am
BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:05 am

what are your other thoughts, sis? :)
I’ve already shared my other thoughts. I’m not crazy about this song as the first single. But it’s growing on me the more I listen to it and I’m streaming the Hell out of it.

Same here. I still think Santo would have been a better choice. I honestly don’t think PMM is single material at all 😅. I imagine myself listening to this song while being in a cafe and enjoying a cappuccino, that’s the vibe it’s giving me… a chilled vibe, except for that last part EeeeeeeEEEeeee (i still don’t like that part 😅)… and I AM A HUGE Xtina fan! Not a troll.
Yeah. That vocal run at the end was unnecessarily extra and is going to turn off a lot of people. I personally love it because I live for Xtina’s “screaming”. It’s her signature. But the general public probably won’t.

I also think this song didn’t need 3 other girls in it. They are all in the song for like 30 seconds each. You barely see Becky G in the video. I also think their verses don’t mesh well with the song. It kinda throws you off when they start rapping. Almost like the song is interrupted and then you get back to it. I would have been fine with her featuring ONE of them.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 12

pato wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:17 pm Image
I want those sunglasses :cry: :cry: :cry:
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 17

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:05 am

what are your other thoughts, sis? :)
I’ve already shared my other thoughts. I’m not crazy about this song as the first single. But it’s growing on me the more I listen to it and I’m streaming the Hell out of it.

Same here. I still think Santo would have been a better choice. I honestly don’t think PMM is single material at all 😅. I imagine myself listening to this song while being in a cafe and enjoying a cappuccino, that’s the vibe it’s giving me… a chilled vibe, except for that last part EeeeeeeEEEeeee (i still don’t like that part 😅)… and I AM A HUGE Xtina fan! Not a troll.
Interesting… to me I get a vibe of wandering down a street in the evening then kind of stumbling into a high energy bar . To me the song builds appropriately though I could do without the nathy verse or whoever comes after the second girl (Becky?)

I only heard the demo of Santo a couple times so don’t really remember what it sounded like.

The question is does Xtina stick to this album version for live performances or does she dodge the ending/ tone it down?
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 3

BotchedBody1 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:46 pm

Interesting… to me I get a vibe of wandering down a street in the evening then kind of stumbling into a high energy bar . To me the song builds appropriately though I could do without the nathy verse or whoever comes after the second girl (Becky?)

I only heard the demo of Santo a couple times so don’t really remember what it sounded like.

The question is does Xtina stick to this album version for live performances or does she dodge the ending/ tone it down?
I can see her giving a speech ala NMT. lol Something about 'full circle', 'rediscovering my roots', 'HA!', etc.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 13

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:18 pm

Yeah. That vocal run at the end was unnecessarily extra and is going to turn off a lot of people. I personally love it because I live for Xtina’s “screaming”. It’s her signature. But the general public probably won’t.

I also think this song didn’t need 3 other girls in it. They are all in the song for like 30 seconds each. You barely see Becky G in the video. I also think their verses don’t mesh well with the song. It kinda throws you off when they start rapping. Almost like the song is interrupted and then you get back to it. I would have been fine with her featuring ONE of them.
Same! I don't think this song will be for the general U.S. English speaking population though. Do ya'll think the general Spanish speaking population (in the U.S. or worldwide) are here for the runs?
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 19

I was really thinking of this. Will she sing the song as it is? Haha.

I really imagined the video differently too - four totally normal women/ 4 mothers who can do anything, manage work, kids, and so on. A really simple, colorful, video, with Christina dressed normally, in jeans. I would’ve made the video more relatable to all the women out there.
BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 17

tzuka wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:55 pm

I really imagined the video differently too - four totally normal women/ 4 mothers who can do anything, manage work, kids, and so on. A really simple, colorful, video, with Christina dressed normally, in jeans. I would’ve made the video more relatable to all the women out there.
No offense but that (video idea) sounds really cheesy and basic . Save that concept for someone who doesn’t have Christina’s beauty and artistry
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

OMGGG!!!! Etienne!!!!! Well I love her red hair at least for today , WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
rockyroad
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Wheres the Ecuador reference? I didnt see
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

A lot of people here don’t seem to know that Xtina doesn’t really go with the trends. I LOVE that she decided to go with this song as the first single, she’s paying homage to other sounds in the Latin culture besides reggaeton. I love that about her, and the song is catchy as well I love it.

A friend who is not a fan told me she really likes the song. And don’t let me start with people complaining about her “screaming”, she’s Xtina Aguilera, the runs are her signature, were you expecting her to be whispering instead?
rockyroad
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Nathy’s part was so good
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

christinalover wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:00 pm OMGGG!!!! Etienne!!!!! Well I love her red hair at least for today , WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:03 pm A lot of people here don’t seem to know that Xtina doesn’t really go with the trends. I LOVE that she decided to go with this song as the first single, she’s paying homage to other sounds in the Latin culture besides reggaeton. I love that about her, and the song is catchy as well I love it.

A friend who is not a fan told me she really likes the song. And don’t let me start with people complaining about her “screaming”, she’s Xtina Aguilera, the runs are her signature, were you expecting her to be whispering instead?
What about this song isn’t a “trend” tho? The beat sounds almost exactly like “I Like It” by Cardi B. It’s a “Cha Cha” beat with an urban twist. Why are y’all acting like this is not mainstream? Lol
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

tzuka wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:55 pm

This sounds like a Jessica Simpson video.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:41 pm
BaeTine wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:21 pm One of y'all useless cunts could be using this time to track down the bulldyke and the two chocolate queens who were breastfeeding in the vid.

A bitch needs all three of their contact info. For reasons. :shook:

Oh my...

What? My body has some things it wishes to say to these ladies.

George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 21

Erotica wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:09 pm
christinalover wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:00 pm OMGGG!!!! Etienne!!!!! Well I love her red hair at least for today , WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!
Sure, Jan.
XAcapellas
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Idk if it was posted in full! :love:

Hi! You can call me Charlie and I make X's Acapellas :love:
Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/xacapellas

Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:12 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:03 pm A lot of people here don’t seem to know that Xtina doesn’t really go with the trends. I LOVE that she decided to go with this song as the first single, she’s paying homage to other sounds in the Latin culture besides reggaeton. I love that about her, and the song is catchy as well I love it.

What about this song isn’t a “trend” tho? The beat sounds almost exactly like “I Like It” by Cardi B. It’s a “Cha Cha” beat with an urban twist. Why are y’all acting like this is not mainstream? Lol
This does not sound like “I Like It” …Lolita though 😬🥶.
This is clearly not a trend-chasing track. Even if the sounds lend themselves to commercial formats. If doing something en vogue was the intent there were enough people working on this project who are in the Latin music community who could make it happen.
Last edited by Atrapadobaby on Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

A lot are saying that Santo would have been a better single since it’s a reggaeton and it’s more commercial. I personally love the song as the lead single.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

XAcapellas wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:14 pm Idk if it was posted in full! :love:

If you find HQ closeup with her hair down please tag me so I can find it. Trying to find the perfect picture for my next drawing :) I need a really clear picture so I can draw more details.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

Erotica wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:09 pm
I love that she is soo excited that the enthusiasm some poeple should show here for Queen. :monkeyspeak: :monkeyspeak: :loco: :loco:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21

Atrapadobaby wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:15 pm

This does not sound like “I Like It” Lolita though.
This is clearly not a trend-chasing track. Even if the sounds lend themselves to commercial formats. If doing something en vogue was the intent there were enough people working on this project who are in the Latin music community who could make it happen.
Umm you can play “I Like It” over this beat and it would sound almost the same. It’s a standard Latin beat. Nothing wrong with that, I’m sure they were trying to aim for a radio friendly single. But let’s not act like this is Flamenco Pop or something
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 22

Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 7

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:20 pm
Umm you can play “I Like It” over this beat and it would sound almost the same. It’s a standard Latin beat. Nothing wrong with that, I’m sure they were trying to aim for a radio friendly single. But let’s not act like this is Flamenco Pop or something
Trying too hard again
XAcapellas
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:17 pm
If you find HQ closeup with her hair down please tag me so I can find it. Trying to find the perfect picture for my next drawing :) I need a really clear picture so I can draw more details.
I made some for you hun :love:
(check the spoiler thing)
Spoiler

Hi! You can call me Charlie and I make X's Acapellas :love:
Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=215
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/xacapellas

Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:20 pm
There is a reason they chose something less on-trend than something like Santo and yes in latin music in certain genres because of rhythms and instrumentation there are similarities, but “Lolita” is the “I Like it” rip off.
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23

XAcapellas wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:29 pm
Xtinoacer wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:17 pm
I made some for you hun :love:
(check the spoiler thing)
Spoiler

Thank you!
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 3

She looks like real Latin royalty here. It’s like a vintage painting. STUNNING. I’m also team red hair can stay lol.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 60

BaeTine wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:13 pm
What? My body has some things it wishes to say to these ladies.

U cha cha!

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera