[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

1.9 M views, lets go, so close to 2 M
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

Xben wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:06 am Keep in mind she's returning to the Latin scene after 21 years. And her latest projects in English hasn't been very successful either.

I feel the song is going to be a grower and -hopefully- will be considered a super hit and classic in Latin music in time. Don't expect this to be a major hit from one day to the other. Be patient.

Don't call it a flop, don't panic, don't freak out just because it's not jumping to #1 everywhere and doing crazy numbers as others.

Enjoy! Do your part! Stream and share and comment what you like/love about it and let's relax and hope for the best.

Can't wait for the ballad and Santo.
This is very exciting and I really really think it's going to be a very successful era for her ❤🔥
APRIÉTALE, PAPI!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

2 million!
Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 1

OMFG

GOD X IS BAAAAAACK!

AM GETTING SPANISH STRIPPED IMPACT TEAS!

ANOTHER ICONIC ERA

AM IN
TEARS!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Kanyextina
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

2M !! It’s increasing more fast than the first day
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

The song did less than 1 million streams on

Chart chasers are in suicide watch haha
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

The song is on the verge of smashing. Hold me!
Circles
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Bitches go to Tik tok and make some videos using her song.

Lazy whores!
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 12

MaCK. wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:23 am They didn't take advantage of the 3 featured artists as they could've but the video views will be steady I think... this video will be played in bars every night in Latin America I'm sure... it's a perfect bar video for people to just get drunk and have fun.

We need to focus mainly on audio streams. Specifically Spotify!
Yeah yesterday a Friend who lives in Argentina went to a Bar and he send me a video of the place, they were playing pa mis muchachas vm, and I was like, wow that's so good, can you imagine how is gonna be with Santo?    :shook:
Lotus wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:49 am
paulrivas88 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:45 am There you have the negative nancies here complaining just because the video is not doing Adele numbers...
Guys, enjoy the f*cking era and shut the f*** up!
We have Xtina music out again, you know how RARE that is?
Those bitches only care for charts, Christina is here bringing fire and art that I haven't seen since Bionic.
The song is a slay and her vocals and looks are exquisite.

Bitch please, Christina herself shared on her Ista Stories the performance of the song since the premier.

As I said, I don't care about numbers, especially with Christina, and we should be used to it by now after Bionic, Lotus and Liberation. But we cannot be hypocritical and deny that a good position in charts helps her make more impact to the GP .

Nobody is comparing Pa' mis muchachas numbers with ... whatever Adele has as as song. Now move your filthy ass and GTFOH
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

Circles wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:07 pm Bitches go to Tik tok and make some videos using her song.

Lazy whores!
This!! They is the key with gen z
LegendRD
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

So what's the second single ? Santo (with choreo) might be that smash hit Pa Mis Muchachas is great for reintroducing herself to Latin music.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

MaCK. wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:23 am this video will be played in bars every night in Latin America I'm sure... it's a perfect bar video for people to just get drunk and have fun.
@Anitta :permaban:
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 26

The song and video have an insane amount of replay value. Haven't listened to a Christina song like this in decades. You don't understand, I'm obsessed.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Leon wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:40 pm The song and video have an insane amount of replay value. Haven't listened to a Christina song like this in decades. You don't understand, I'm obsessed.
Same here and in true Christina fashion she didn’t just follow the trend of coming out the gate with a reggaeton track. This song is addictive.
Areliugaanitsirhc
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 13

What does she say at the bridge after the 'estoy llorando' part? Mec? Tequila y limon
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 8

Areliugaanitsirhc wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:58 pm What does she say at the bridge after the 'estoy llorando' part? Mec? Tequila y limon
When I'm crying, I mix my tears, tequila and lemon and I get up
Cuando estoy llorando, mezclo mis lágrimas tequila y limon y me levanto.
JcSoblue
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 6

Hey guys, add this Spotify playlist, it's full of interludes and short Xtina songs in between!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Y8z8 ... e=whatsapp
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 89

LegendRD wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:27 pm So what's the second single ? Santo (with choreo) might be that smash hit Pa Mis Muchachas is great for reintroducing herself to Latin music.
Sin nada. A ballad
Elisabetta di Valois
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Been watching and listening non stop. I also found a yt video with english translation which I assume is more legit than google translate and I was moved by the lyrics. And I agree song and video do have big replay value. Awesome.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

dinvy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
MaCK. wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:23 am this video will be played in bars every night in Latin America I'm sure... it's a perfect bar video for people to just get drunk and have fun.
Yes it already started. It was played yesterday at a bar I was at while a drag queen performed, I sent the mod squad a very short video of it. :cupid:
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Anitta wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:22 pm
Yes it already started. It was played yesterday at a bar I was at while a drag queen performed, I sent the mod squad a very short video of it. :cupid:
Please share.
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

NewAgenda wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Please share.
It's honestly not worth sharing, it's just 7 seconds long and you can see the drag queen walking on stage while Becky's part is on. I didn't record the whole song cuz I wanted to dance lol and the drag queen left before the chorus. I was just happy it was being played.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Anitta wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:29 pm
NewAgenda wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:25 pm

Please share.
It's honestly not worth sharing, it's just 7 seconds long and you can see the drag queen walking on stage while Becky's part is on. I didn't record the whole song cuz I wanted to dance lol and the drag queen left before the chorus. I was just happy it was being played.
Ok, that’s still good to hear.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 22

We need more viewsss
DirrtyHancock
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 10

am hoping Cardi B gives it a shout out
:piano: :piano:
25 Years of Being a Godtina Warrior
:cupid: :cupid:
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

Estas perras infelices, aún siguen jodiendo con los Charts.. A JLo le importan los charts cuando cantan canciones en español?? Maluma es #1 en US... Shakira le importa?? Lo que les importa es una buena gira y que la gente la conozca.. Y aquí en latinoamerica escuchamos su canción en cada radio.. Así que dejen de hablar por su gran nivel de ignorancia
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 11

Entiendan Xtina esta en otro nivel, a Barbra Streisand le importan los charts??. A Madonna le importan.. A Cher.. A Tina Turner.. A Kylie??.. Si ocurre, ocurre, pero no es nada esencial para ellas.. Dejen de pensar que Xtina necesita demostrarle algo a alguien.
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Chicos disfrutemos la música que es barbaro!!!! Y en su segundo día va muy bien en YouTube ya subió 800000 vistas y le queda 8 hs para finalizar sus primeras 48hs
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

pato wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:11 pm
LegendRD wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:27 pm So what's the second single ? Santo (with choreo) might be that smash hit Pa Mis Muchachas is great for reintroducing herself to Latin music.
Sin nada. A ballad
I don’t see how this can be a continuation of PMM video…. 🧐
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:12 pm
pato wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:11 pm
Sin nada. A ballad
I don’t see how this can be a continuation of PMM video…. 🧐