[25M VIEWS!!!!] Pa Mis Muchachas (Official Video) "Episode 1 of a long tale to come…"

Moments to remember...
Avilis
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

We’re hitting 7 mil today. I can feel it. Been streaming.

Aprietale!!!
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

Music1 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:53 pm The Breastfeeding sisters from the video, the babies are their real babies :love:

@BaeTine :permaban:
BaeTine wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:40 pm Still need to find out who the two breastfeeding queens are tho. Those are my body's current #1 draft picks. :shook:
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 13

I find it funny that when you play a video on youtube and then you got a bunch of videos to the right side of the screen, right? Xtina´s Pa mis muchachas usually appears in there (because i watch it all day lol) and no matter how many videos go by (i always have the automatic play button on) Xtina will never get played by itself, like wtf but the Adele video almost comes out of my screen and punch me in the fucking face every single everytime LOL
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

Kinn Leo wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:33 pm I find it funny that when you play a video on youtube and then you got a bunch of videos to the right side of the screen, right? Xtina´s Pa mis muchachas usually appears in there (because i watch it all day lol) and no matter how many videos go by (i always have the automatic play button on) Xtina will never get played by itself, like wtf but the Adele video almost comes out of my screen and punch me in the fucking face every single everytime LOL
Thanks for your words, that really sounds strange and not normal tbh... :mad:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

christinalover wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:42 pm
Kinn Leo wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:33 pm I find it funny that when you play a video on youtube and then you got a bunch of videos to the right side of the screen, right? Xtina´s Pa mis muchachas usually appears in there (because i watch it all day lol) and no matter how many videos go by (i always have the automatic play button on) Xtina will never get played by itself, like wtf but the Adele video almost comes out of my screen and punch me in the fucking face every single everytime LOL
Dude i have to click on it MYSELF because it wont play itself like every other videos. I do find that strange tbh.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

dinvy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:31 pm
Music1 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:53 pm The Breastfeeding sisters from the video, the babies are their real babies :love:

@BaeTine :permaban:
BaeTine wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:40 pm Still need to find out who the two breastfeeding queens are tho. Those are my body's current #1 draft picks. :shook:
Am very interested in being adopted by one or both of these queens tbh. A bitch lives for chocolate milk. :shook:
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 24

Kinn Leo wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:45 pm
Dude i have to click on it MYSELF because it wont play itself like every other videos. I do find that strange tbh.
Ok...
well in the end there must be some reasons why Adele has sooo many clicks with a boring ass vid and song.... I'm pissed especially because I know that Xtina doesn't care much about commercial success but always fights for fairness. :mad: :mad:
so perhaps 65 Million Views for PMM could be realistic....
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Kinn Leo
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

christinalover wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:57 pm
Kinn Leo wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Ok...
well in the end there must be some reasons why Adele has sooo many clicks with a boring ass vid and song.... I'm pissed especially because I know that Xtina doesn't care much about commercial success but always fights for fairness. :mad: :mad:
so perhaps 65 Million Views for PMM could be realistic....
I am surprised. I have seen a lot of reaction videos and ALL of them LOVE the song, several people said that it´s not getting the recognition and/or repercussion that it deserves. It is such a hot song and nice video it is rather strange that a video that came up at the same time (Dj Snake) has like over 40 million views in the same amount of time. And the thing is that "Pa mis muchachas" has 3 current popular singers, i mean Becky G is a views queen, so.. idk
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

road to 7M aprietale! @Ajh92584 ! @ajspinelli ! @Cin ! @Circles ! @Cristina ! @Erotica ! @Fabrizio ! @Ferxu ! @Janelle ! @Jayson ! @jayson_btcb ! @Joss ! @KeepsGettinHotter ! @Kinn Leo ! @Lurker ! @Neutral ! @ryxtinaag ! @Sacred Phoenix ! @Son of X. ! @Xavin ! @Xtano !
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 7

Some of you need to understand something : Christina Aguilera is a household name, yes, but her absence, specially in the Spanish / Latin market caused a huge damage since people still believe she looks like in the Ven Conmigo mv. This track is doing its thing by reintroducing her to the market and everyone is loving it. So why worrying about it not hitting crazy numbers? She's has given so much this era already, ENJOY that. She's still the big artist we all adore.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 11

dinvy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:15 pm road to 7M aprietale! @Ajh92584 ! @ajspinelli ! @Cin ! @Circles ! @Cristina ! @Erotica ! @Fabrizio ! @Ferxu ! @Janelle ! @Jayson ! @jayson_btcb ! @Joss ! @KeepsGettinHotter ! @Kinn Leo ! @Lurker ! @Neutral ! @ryxtinaag ! @Sacred Phoenix ! @Son of X. ! @Xavin ! @Xtano !
That bitch is going to throw up. :rip:
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@paulrivas88 watch the video, stream the song lol
Christian
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

Still processing how satisfying the song is.
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

This song is so damn catchy yet sounds fresh.
Son of X.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 1

dinvy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:15 pm road to 7M aprietale! @Ajh92584 ! @ajspinelli ! @Cin ! @Circles ! @Cristina ! @Erotica ! @Fabrizio ! @Ferxu ! @Janelle ! @Jayson ! @jayson_btcb ! @Joss ! @KeepsGettinHotter ! @Kinn Leo ! @Lurker ! @Neutral ! @ryxtinaag ! @Sacred Phoenix ! @Son of X. ! @Xavin ! @Xtano !
7 is my number! :lit:
NIGHTMARE©
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 15

paulrivas88 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:41 pm Some of you need to understand something : Christina Aguilera is a household name, yes, but her absence, specially in the Spanish / Latin market caused a huge damage since people still believe she looks like in the Ven Conmigo mv. This track is doing its thing by reintroducing her to the market and everyone is loving it. So why worrying about it not hitting crazy numbers? She's has given so much this era already, ENJOY that. She's still the big artist we all adore.
Don’t bother. It’s like talking to brick walls.
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 22

lets get to 7 million tonight!!!
Kanyextina
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

NewAgenda wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:10 pm This song is so damn catchy yet sounds fresh.
Exact’y same feeling ! Sound still fresh.
Amazing !!
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 3

Just watched a youtube ad for the video, does this count as a view?
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 25

Xtripped wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:51 pm Just watched a youtube ad for the video, does this count as a view?
No
paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

dinvy wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:14 pm @paulrivas88 watch the video, stream the song lol
Sís, been spamming every important YouTube channel comments section with the video/song link, been streaming (over 250 plays by now on Spotify, check my profile on last.fm/paulrivas88 that proves it) joined every single Station Head streaming party.
I'm not out here just complaining instead of doing MY JOB as a stan and support the queen with her hot comeback 😌😉😏
jayson_btcb
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

I think the newly leaked song is distracting us from our 7M VIEWS goal tonight
Last edited by jayson_btcb on Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

BotchedBody1
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 17

@R0K good sis cawk, what are your thoughts on this song?
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

Streaming
VenusAsABoy
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 27

We might get there tomorrow early morning
Gabrielxbionic
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Pa mis muchachas playlist !

unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 22

7 million coming!!! 10 million by the weekend please

we need a performance!!
rye
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 6

paulrivas88 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:41 pm Some of you need to understand something : Christina Aguilera is a household name, yes, but her absence, specially in the Spanish / Latin market caused a huge damage since people still believe she looks like in the Ven Conmigo mv. This track is doing its thing by reintroducing her to the market and everyone is loving it. So why worrying about it not hitting crazy numbers? She's has given so much this era already, ENJOY that. She's still the big artist we all adore.
That is a shame if that is the case...I agree her absence did her no favors, BUT she looks incredible in this video
electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 25