[HD] Somos Nada / Pa' Mis Muchachas at the Latin Grammys

Moments to remember...
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 9

I can see Nathy shaking her ass to the guaracha while X is wailing but what the other 2 gonna do? 💀
All I know is the live arrangement is gonna be 🔥🔥🔥
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 24

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:34 pm
Jimmy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:25 pm
Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:24 am

They call you racist if you say anything lmao so it's a losing battle.
I have seen people posting in German and other European languages… nobody says a thing.

But God forbids it’s Spanish now, in a Christina Aguilera Spanish album era, because now it’s “exclusionary”.

We don’t need to call it racist.
Actually, it is exclusionary given the amount of non Spanish speaking fighters we have here. I’m sure if she was releasing a German album and germans were constantly making posts in German that you don’t understand, you’d be annoyed too.
In the least, you as a moderator, should make sure that all fighters feel included in this era, not only the Spanish speakers. You have the ability to edit threads and plenty of time on your hands.
As much time as you, dude. Use it to Google translate, another option.

And the posts in Spanish recently posted here were not even discussing Christina Aguilera, so I did not feel the need to translate them.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21

Wait what?? I meant I’ve been trying to get my English skills better due to Christina music which has been 90% in English and to be here in this forum. Don’t make a language to be an issue now.

Vamos a disfrutar esto que tardo 21 años. 🥳
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 16

Jimmy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:23 pm
I have seen people posting in German and other European languages… nobody says a thing.

But God forbids it’s Spanish now, in a Christina Aguilera Spanish album era, because now it’s “exclusionary”.

Actually, it is exclusionary given the amount of non Spanish speaking fighters we have here. I’m sure if she was releasing a German album and germans were constantly making posts in German that you don’t understand, you’d be annoyed too.
In the least, you as a moderator, should make sure that all fighters feel included in this era, not only the Spanish speakers. You have the ability to edit threads and plenty of time on your hands.
As much time as you, dude. Use it to Google translate, another option.

And the posts in Spanish recently posted here were not even discussing Christina Aguilera, so I did not feel the need to translate them.
And how are non Spanish speaking fans supposed to know whether they were about Xtina or not?
Google translate doesn’t translate properly most of the time. And yall can summarize everything in literally few sentences but I guess that’s too hard. Nobody is asking for word for word translation. Giving me “you live in America learn to speak English” vibes :cackle:
It’s a Spanish era, learn how to speak Spanish!!!” Was what one of the users said in this thread.
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

You make it sound like the vast majority of posts are now in Spanish and you're missing out on important information just because you can't seem to figure out how to use Google translate.

Bitch, nobody is excluding you (though there are plenty reasons to), people have posted random shit in Spanish for other Spanish people would understand and they're mostly talking shit about Latin American celebrities you wouldn't know even if the posts were translated.

We have people from all corners of the world here and if they want to speak their language with other people who also speak their language, why do you fucking care so much? Just move on and read something in English
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Thainus wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:52 pm

You make it sound like the vast majority of posts are now in Spanish and you're missing out on important information just because you can't seem to figure out how to use Google translate.

Bitch, nobody is excluding you (though there are plenty reasons to), people have posted random shit in Spanish for other Spanish people would understand and they're mostly talking shit about Latin American celebrities you wouldn't know even if the posts were translated.

We have people from all corners of the world here and if they want to speak their language with other people who also speak their language, why do you fucking care so much? Just move on and read something in English
And you’re in my mirror because…?
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 80

jorge. wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:29 am Wait, whose aunt’s uncle’s cousin said that they’re not opening now?
I found only 4 sources from google, I dont know if they're reliable. Whatcha think?
https://www.infobae.com/teleshow/2021/1 ... e=amp-type
https://www.radioimagina.cl/2021/11/lat ... rtura/amp/
https://oasis.pe/noticias/m/diego-torre ... os-26811#1
https://www.eldiariodecarlospaz.com.ar/ ... 29846.html
Atrapadobaby
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:58 pm
jorge. wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:29 am Wait, whose aunt’s uncle’s cousin said that they’re not opening now?
I found only 4 sources from google, I dont know if they're reliable. Whatcha think?
https://www.infobae.com/teleshow/2021/1 ... e=amp-type
https://www.radioimagina.cl/2021/11/lat ... rtura/amp/
https://oasis.pe/noticias/m/diego-torre ... os-26811#1
https://www.eldiariodecarlospaz.com.ar/ ... 29846.html
Diego Torres can wreck my bussy.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@Atrapadobaby ok but can he wreck it opening the show or not? Are these fuentes confiable?
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 86

janvinron wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:47 am

It definitely feels exclusionary.

I think the problem is in some threads you are seeing a 50/50 split between English and Spanish and I get it, its her Spanish CD coming out so the enthusiasm is high but there are plenty of other people here who aren't fluent in Spanish and are equally as excited for the music to come out. I think that is where the criticism is coming from, and why some people are saying its very exclusive to not talk in the universal language all of us understand here, English.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 166

Shut up, putas. Sluts for the non Spanish speakers.
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21

Creek wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Just so you don't feel excluded, babe.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:04 pm

I think the problem is in some threads you are seeing a 50/50 split between English and Spanish and I get it, its her Spanish CD coming out so the enthusiasm is high but there are plenty of other people here who aren't fluent in Spanish and are equally as excited for the music to come out. I think that is where the criticism is coming from, and why some people are saying its very exclusive to not talk in the universal language all of us understand here, English.
I get it, I didn’t bother doing any translation because they were talking about a singer from South America none of you know, I am sure.

If it was something about Xtina, best believe we would be doing English or both.
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 5

Thainus wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:07 am If you can't read a post in a different language, maybe that post wasn't meant for you to understand. If you're curious, Google. If not, move on and read something else.

Not every single post has to be catered to your specific needs and interests.

So far, nothing huge and majorly important was posted only In Spanish, so stop whining. If it's a news site or something important, people try to translate it. But guess what? Christina is releasing an album in Spanish so there will be lots of those. Better get used to it.
:up:
This
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:04 pm

I think you're being unfair. I've tried to translate everything I see about Christina into English... even challenging my own level of English, which is not as good as yours.
Just Enjoy this era!!!!❣️
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

@Tommy_Tank ! @Franzjoseph ! @janvinron ! @Creek ! but who will clean your toilets?!
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:19 pm @Tommy_Tank ! @Franzjoseph ! @janvinron ! @Creek ! but who will clean your toilets?!
They sound like this lady
Melissa
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

The performance is going to be KILLER.
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 1

not this thread turning into an ethnic war. :rip:
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 34

pato wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:23 am
Tommy_Tank wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:22 am

Agreed. It’s like every post is now in Spanish.

It’s so annoying and exclusionary.

Makes me wanna go join ATRL it’s so bad 😵‍💫

:rip:
You sound like Americans saying that you should speak English only there. Honey, I've seen your posts in your language too. It's not exclusionary. You are in front of a computer. Go to the freaking translator
I posted in Filipino/Tagalog only ONCE and that is only because I can't understand a damn thing in that thread. See, I am Asian, English is not my first language, but I post in English because that is how all of us here can better communicate.

Also, this is not a RACE thing. It's a LANGUAGE thing, only so all of us here can UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER, especially since we are all here for one common purpose, for Christina.

I don't ask that all of your posts be in English. I only ask that, at least, the news, social media teas, and other important matters, be in in English, or have some translation at least. Mistranslations / out of context syntax / confusion can all cause misunderstandings, you know.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:19 pm @Tommy_Tank ! @Franzjoseph ! @janvinron ! @Creek ! but who will clean your toilets?!
Filipinos are seen as maids karaoke singers as well though.
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

I am always shocked at the things y’all decide to go to war about.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Pretty Boy wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:18 pm I can see Nathy shaking her ass to the guaracha while X is wailing but what the other 2 gonna do? 💀
All I know is the live arrangement is gonna be 🔥🔥🔥
I hope they divide the outro among the 3 gurls while Xtina name-drops them.
Creek
VIP '21
VIP '21

Thainus wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:25 pm
Creek wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Just so you don't feel excluded, babe.
Great enthusiasm. Terrible timing
Bad_vocal_technique
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

No me molesta que no abra el show, mientras presente PMM.

I don’t mind her not opening. At least she is performing PMM.
Lana Del Rey
Dark2020
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 20

JcSoblue wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:02 am
Dark2020 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:36 pm
JcSoblue wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:48 pm

Tiene mas canciones que Color Esperanza..... hasta un album MTV Unplugged tiene
No se conocen mas canciones de Diego por la parte norte de Latinoamerica??? que triste :(
al menos por aquí en Peru (South America) Diego tiene un montón de canciones exitosas desde los 90's y ni que decir en Argentina y Chile, hasta peliculas ha hecho.
Ni me interesa. Esa música fea de la época de l mayonesa y azul azul.. Ascoo.. Argentina lo mas grande que ha dado es Eva Peron Sandro y Moría Casan..
Lo mas grande que ha dado Argentina es SODA STEREO si no los conoces entonces no sabes nada de música jajajajaja
Whatever! :monkeyhear: igual Diego Torres abrirá, luego cantarán muchos charros y despues de una o dos horas saldrá Christina con las muchachas no hay nada que se pueda evitar.
El Indio Solari >>>> Soda Fito.. Etc etc
:crown: KING OF UNIVERSE :crown:
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:37 pm No me molesta que no abra el show, mientras presente PMM.

I don’t mind her not opening. At least she is performing PMM.
She is performing PMM, that is confirmed.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

janvinron wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:17 pm
pato wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:23 am

:rip:
You sound like Americans saying that you should speak English only there. Honey, I've seen your posts in your language too. It's not exclusionary. You are in front of a computer. Go to the freaking translator
I posted in Filipino/Tagalog only ONCE and that is only because I can't understand a damn thing in that thread. See, I am Asian, English is not my first language, but I post in English because that is how all of us here can better communicate.

Also, this is not a RACE thing. It's a LANGUAGE thing, only so all of us here can UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER, especially since we are all here for one common purpose, for Christina.

I don't ask that all of your posts be in English. I only ask that, at least, the news, social media teas, and other important matters, be in in English, or have some translation at least. Mistranslations / out of context syntax / confusion can all cause misunderstandings, you know.
I think this is fair, as I have already said, if it’s related to Xtina everything will be in English, at least for the most part, I know me and others will do so.

This convo was about Diego Torres… whom you don’t know.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 166

Janelle
VIP '21
VIP '21

These are some weird hills to die on