[HD] Somos Nada / Pa' Mis Muchachas at the Latin Grammys

Moments to remember...
Antonymous Gawker
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

How she slayed the entire Latin music industry. What an amazing moment in her career, I feel so proud.
christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 91

pato wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:42 pm @christinalover
Well sleep is overrated. :monkeysee: :monkeysee: :monkeysee: :love: :love: :love:
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Lotus
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 15

OMG I'm in tears she was so amazing and I loved somos nadas and she did the bridge of pa mis muchachas perfectly.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 40

thevoice wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:44 pm
BYC wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:33 pm
Just watched it about 3 times. SHE. MURDERED. THAT. I can’t wait for it in HD. She delivered studio realness on both songs. Breathtaking. Roc Nations new crystal clear and polished Queen continues her reign. For fans like me who truly live for the vocals..Christina is hitting every fucking mark. Her stage presence is really just an added bonus. And a big one that most of your faves don’t have.

My sister sent me screen shots all through the performance praising Queen. Never in my 34 years has my sister stanned. Today it all changed.

To quote her... "She made the other three look like fools."

Her words not mine.
*laughs in Thanos*

The audacity tho to put these youngins (Becky) with Christina. It's like if Aretha had done a duet with Taylo Swift.
thevoice
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Why is this the best interview she's given in YEARS?
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 166

crazy that she's still trending on twitter in argentina meanwhile the other artists are not except for maria becerra who is SUPER popular nowadays
Luigi
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

OMG this forum... That's why I've been a lurker since livedaily honestly. It's been 20 years and some of you never grew up.
I'm just so grateful she is out there on television. I'm not willing to wait for another 8 years hiatus.

Was she nervous? She was. You can notice it in her mouth and lips when she starts singing PMM. Is it normal? It is.. She is a fucking human and you all should know by now she's really shy and humble.

Were some notes lipped? Yes they were. Her body position is really obvious when she does (you should be able to notice this as well). She brings her chin in closer to her left shoulder sort of "hiding" her mouth behind her hair. The same position whenever she lips since the F5 in ANOM at the movie awards. She's never had the intention to deceive her fans.. But I truly couldn't care less. Christina has been singing live her entire career. Her voice has mature to a deeper tone and her range's been reduced which is totally natural and is OK. Besides, did you already forget about last night rehearsals? She was phrasing at C5'S with power, reaching the most clean and clear D5 in years and risking to go even higher. And she delivered an outstanding performance over all tonight.

She is having fun, learning songs in spanish, making tribute to a latin icon, daring to sing in front of a latin audience despite her wording is still a little gringo, doing a little salsa dancing, bringing the girls to the latin grammy, reaching new and younger audiences, blowing wigs. If you can't appreciate that I think you are on the wrong boat (many years ago).

I love it and I'm here to promote this era. Fucking LEYENDA la maldita Aguilera.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 24

omg!! T2nd and 3rd watch and is already iconic.
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 17

Luigi wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:51 pm OMG this forum... That's why I've been a lurker since livedaily honestly. It's been 20 years and some of you never grew up.
I'm just so grateful she is out there on television. I'm not willing to wait for another 8 years hiatus.

Was she nervous? She was. You can notice it in her mouth and lips when she starts singing PMM. Is it normal? It is.. She is a fucking human and you all should know by now she's really shy and humble.

Were some notes lipped? Yes they were. Her body position is really obvious when she does (you should be able to notice this as well). She brings her chin in closer to her left shoulder sort of "hiding" her mouth behind her hair. The same position whenever she lips since the F5 in ANOM at the movie awards. She's never had the intention to deceive her fans.. But I truly couldn't care less. Christina has been singing live her entire career. Her voice has mature to a deeper tone and her range's been reduced which is totally natural and is OK. Besides, did you already forget about last night rehearsals? She was phrasing at C5'S with power, reaching the most clean and clear D5 in years and risking to go even higher. And she delivered an outstanding performance over all tonight.

She is having fun, learning songs in spanish, making tribute to a latin icon, daring to sing in front of a latin audience despite her wording is still a little gringo, doing a little salsa dancing, bringing the girls to the latin grammy, reaching new and younger audiences, blowing wigs. If you can't appreciate that I think you are on the wrong boat (many years ago).

I love it and I'm here to promote this era. Fucking LEYENDA la maldita Aguilera.
No one is criticizing her. Literally every comment has been positive. I have no idea where you guys are pulling this perceived negativity from. I've genuinely gone through the thread looking for negative posts, I have not seen any and there have been no reports... The only posts about negativity I've seen are people complaining about negativity that doesn't exist. :rip: We're all obsessed with the performance and think she did fantastic!
Sam
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 9

Just watched to it in HD and bitch KILLED both songs.
Luv2LuvUxxx
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 5

That was fire! Yaaasssss!!!
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

Anyone else love the scream she let out at the end? She was so excited. It’s the little things. Damn we’ve been on this journey with this woman a long time. I just love to see her happy.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

thevoice wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:49 pm
Why is this the best interview she's given in YEARS?
have you seen the guy behind her taking photos of her until somebody goes in and moves him aside :cackle:
unbridled
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

i cant stop watching, she did so GOOOD AMAZING INCREDIBLE
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Nathy was on fire!!!! She seems to love X and feeling the whole thing. Nicki´s part was amazing and Becky ( even though I think shines more in the video) was in awe to Legend.

This has to go viral.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

love&music wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:55 pm Nathy was on fire!!!! She seems to love X and feeling the whole thing. Nicki´s part was amazing and Becky ( even though I think shines more in the video) was in awe to Legend.

This has to go viral.
I've seen a lot of posts already on twitter and on the internet. EVERYBODY PRAISING HER
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Serious question is there ANYONE in Latin music that can go toe to toe with her?
Xtripped
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 6

Omg you don't get how much I love this woman! The 4 girls did amazing!! Hope this is not the only time they perform together.
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 22

christinalover
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 91

Thanks sooooo much @pato :love: :love: :love:
Only Queen can give me a boner and make me cry at the same time OMG OMG :love: :love: :love: :love: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
And her sooooo cute scream at 0:03 and the beauty of her eyes at 0:04 and through the whole interview OMG OMG :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I think I will watch it 10 times tomorrow. :love: :love: :love: :love:
And Christina is a true superhero and better than the avengers combined I mean she was late on the Red Carpet and doing at least 3-4 Interviews, posing for the paparazzi and still be in time before the show starts,wow!!!!! Only things Queen can do. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
now I will go to bed for 2 hours 30 minutes. :lmao: :lmao:
Last edited by christinalover on Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everybody needs that one person that takes you to the right place to see all the positives in your life.” – Christina Aguilera
Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 32

BYC wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:54 pm
Anyone else love the scream she let out at the end? She was so excited. It’s the little things. Damn we’ve been on this journey with this woman a long time. I just love to see her happy.
i still remember when i watched this peformance live in the 0o... i cannot believe its been 20 yers already, and i still love this legend

Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria

Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Norgito
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

106th
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

absolutely LOVED the full performance! I'm so so so proud as a fan.

She KILLED Somos Nada live to start... was so pretty and def a moment

THEN the transition into PMM was just YES! I loved the staging and set and how they introduced each girl in a dif area, then they came together at the end

Cute moments:

- When Xtina flipped her hair singing the line "Que se suelten el pelo"
- When the 3 girls all did the arms raised "AYE!" during Nicki's verse and the camera cut to them doing it
aguilero
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 5

Me
Encanto!!! Fue genial la actuación,las dos canciones y la repercusión positivismos que esta teniendo !!!!!! Me encanta como los
Medios le dan tanto espacio!!! Go Christina 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

All these glowing reviews for our Queen.
Nam23
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 2

We need the charlie muchachas angels dip moment as a gif 😭