"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:23 pm There’s already people posting horrible things on Christina’s Insta.
This is bad y’all
Let’s not fight with those crazy trolls on Ig instead let’s post positive things for X. Like how stunning and beautiful she looked last night!
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

I called it yesterday when I saw it! I had no idea it would be Britney herself who would post about it though LOL! This is terrible PR for Xtina. She can never catch a fuckin break.

I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the clip yesterday, I knew it was a bad look when X didn't immediately say something but instead looked to her publicist to help her get out of the question. Her "I'm happy for her" seemed less genuine because she didn't answer the question originally. I was genuinely surprised she didn't say something nice about Britney like she usually does because she was surrounded by press. Not sure what she was thinking, esp knowing how she knows the press loves pitting them against each other.

Not sure how X will get out of this one tbh. The general population loves Britney rn. I'm lightweight devastated tbh.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

I'm really proud of myself for never liking her from the start. For me she was just a far eyes apart fugly self centered talentless slut with receding M hairline.
Last edited by Yummy on Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

desnudate_czr wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:38 pm
Bad_vocal_technique wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:23 pm There’s already people posting horrible things on Christina’s Insta.
This is bad y’all
Let’s not fight with those crazy trolls on Ig instead let’s post positive things for X. Like how stunning and beautiful she looked last night!
That's probably the reason why they are jealous. her robot idol can't sing anymore so what can they do? support her embarassing instagram dancing videos and troll.
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

This is got me MAD! Like I took it personally.
I really hope this cuts do not start the war now.

She should be celebrating her Freedom not worrying about others opinions. Like surrounding by positive vibes.
Allure
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 6

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... e-10223555
GEN PUBLIC ON GOD’S SIDE! (LIKE BEST COMMENTS) …
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

To be fair, Christina and her were somewhat enemies the last time she was sane in the late 2000’s, so maybe her brain is stunted?
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

electronicsupersonic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:30 pm I'll not speak badly about someone that is not mentally well. So, no comment.
I sure will. This bitch can break those fucked up gap teeth of hers on the tailpipe of the car she bought that golddigger she's got writing checks on her account while she heats up that spoon. Fuck her extremely hard tbh.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

when everything goes well, we have a bitch trying to let her down. our girl is strong and educated. the other is a mentally ill person
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Cruz808
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 4

Allure wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:41 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... e-10223555
GEN PUBLIC ON GOD’S SIDE! (LIKE BEST COMMENTS) …

Honestly pleasantly surprised. I’m glad people see through the bs.
desnudate_czr
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Moralistic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:39 pm I called it yesterday when I saw it! I had no idea it would be Britney herself who would post about it though LOL! This is terrible PR for Xtina. She can never catch a fuckin break.

I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the clip yesterday, I knew it was a bad look when X didn't immediately say something but instead looked to her publicist to help her get out of the question. Her "I'm happy for her" seemed less genuine because she didn't answer the question originally. I was genuinely surprised she didn't say something nice about Britney like she usually does because she was surrounded by press. Not sure what she was thinking, esp knowing how she knows the press loves pitting them against each other.

Not sure how X will get out of this one tbh. The general population loves Britney rn. I'm lightweight devastated tbh.
She doesn’t have to get out of anything. X is living her BEST sane life performing doing what she loves looking insanely beautiful, as for Mentalney and her ugly fans they will never be happy much less towards Xtina so just keep it pushing. The superior person remains unbothered
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

the fact that b* mentioned lady caca too makes this incredible tho
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Britney forgot to take her pills tonight and I'm livid

RocNation has to do something to clear the air
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Sapphire wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:47 pm Britney forgot to take her pills tonight and I'm livid

No, sis, I'm past that. You see, @Christy? You've spent 10 years being professional and mature and holding your tongue and the girls still try it. Liberate yourself, sis. Aprietale. Speak your fucking mind and let's really let them know what this trash and all the others like her are about.
Qiusef
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 13

I aint even mad. This will backfire and people will know how insufferable brit is

Xtina did the right thing by deflecting the question and her publicist also did a good job despite missed few second but you can see he was so busy that moment
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

I wasn't going to say this, but this looks like a publicity stunt from Britney's side.

It was Christina's moment, she didn't have to comment more on something she had so thoroughly spoken before.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Iconic
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Y’all know Britney isn’t well mentally so this just shows her bipolar unfortunately kicked in. I wish her the best and hope she gets the treatment she so deservedly needs!
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Sapphire wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:47 pm Britney forgot to take her pills tonight and I'm livid

or not. I think it would be better not to say anything so b*'s comments about her stay forgotten and irrelevant. I don't know what they should do. I wasn't expecting that at all.
H2o
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 11

BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Iconic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:49 pm Y’all know Britney isn’t well mentally so this just shows her bipolar unfortunately kicked in. I wish her the best and hope she gets the treatment she so deservedly needs!
I don't. If she wants headlines, I'm very interested in her mental illness continuing to make that happen for her in the most humiliating and excruciating way possible.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

MaCK. wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:17 pm Should Christina respond or not? This is tricky....
Post a photo of her happy family.
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Poor Britney. I love her but She was unfair with Christina.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Do you remember the Iggy azalea mess?
b* tweeted this

xtina should tweet something like: i'm busy SINGING and PERFORMING LIVE
Martin
First Lady
First Lady
Posts in topic: 3

The tea is.... Britney fans can't call Xtina irrelevant anymore cause Britney has literally been keeping tabs on her this entire time.

Their fave is our girl's biggest fan!

Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

I really hope Xtina doesn’t respond!!! Let it die after this weekend.
twnsmdrive
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Britney has obviously been feeling some type of way about Christina for a long ass time.

That bitter woman and her attention whoring fiancé will do anything for media clicks.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Martin wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:53 pm The tea is.... Britney fans can't called Xtina irrelevant anymore cause Britney has literally been keeping tabs on her this entire time.

Their fave is our girl's biggest fan!

Hi babe, I'm sorry if my posts are this though but I'M MAD. How on earth b* is writing THAT!??????? I can't stand her lol
Faithy
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 9

Low key, I'm happy Xtina looks hot as fuck in that clip Britney posted. Britney is younger and looks 20 years older than Xtina. No wonder she's mad.
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Iconic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:49 pm Y’all know Britney isn’t well mentally so this just shows her bipolar unfortunately kicked in. I wish her the best and hope she gets the treatment she so deservedly needs!
And how Christina, who is getting dragged for this, despite supporting this lunatic, should feel?