"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

I do think Brit is entitled to feel that way because you cant fault people for how they feel. And I guess in a similar situation, I may want as much people on my side as I can have. BUT she ought to he able to control her feelings, backread news, before going for an outburst.

As for X, I do think she could have made a short comment without being too “into it”, if avoiding drama is the goal of being averse to the question. She doesnt have to but you know cancel culture and all… having a cute spiel in the back pocket.

Maybe the publicist could have prepared for this via giving a plain answer prepared before the carpet vs simply shutting it down. It wins good publicity points for the era. And besides, legally Brit won so technically, you can comment about it.

But it is what it is. Things happen. People have feelings. And we know its how things are.
Last edited by supersonicrocket on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:02 pm
pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:59 pm
Popsychologist wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:57 pm I am adamant this is all work of that piece of trash she plays house with.

The "Happy B'day Fausto" and now this, all from the same guy who was posting on his own Instagram Stories calling Legend names and posting comparisons between Brit and X ( someone here must have the screenshots still, 'cause you guys are sleuths Lol), asking "who's better" and whatnot.

He's out to get as much out of Brit as possible and his plan is working. The woman is only half-alive, mind's dead and gone and you guys really think she can master the words to "shade" anyone. That stray skunk she found on some downtown LA street is the one who has the time, energy and vile mind to come up with this rubbish.

My heart dropped when I saw X trending on Twitter alongside Brit's name. It's like Wow, she/we can't catch a break. I know it's an unpopular opinion and quite a few of you prefer X to take the high road, but like I always thought since Bionicgate, Legend needs to learn to fight fire with fire without fear like StrippedTina used to. If they're gonna drag you, blacklist you or whatever, let them do it for your own words and actions, not someone else's.
this gold digger, right?
Sounds like a random bottom Britney stan.

Oh Britney, what kind of guy did you get with this time?
After everything she's a straight woman dating a gay Guy tio, what a Flop life.....
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 97

supersonicrocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:09 pm I do think Brit is entitled to feel that way because you cant fault people for how they feel. And I guess in a similar situation, I may want as much people on my side as I can have.

As for X, I do think she could have made a short comment without being too “into it”, if avoiding drama is the goal of being averse to the question.

Maybe the publicist could have prepared for this via giving a plain answer prepared before the carpet vs simply shutting it down. It wins good publicity points for the era. And besides, legally Brit won so technically, you can comment about it.

But it is what it is. Things happen. People have feelings. And we know its how things are.
Christina had already talked about the subject. She was very open and supportive. Her life doesn't revolve around Britney.

Stop being so entitled.
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
QueenXtina
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

supersonicrocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:09 pm I do think Brit is entitled to feel that way because you cant fault people for how they feel. And I guess in a similar situation, I may want as much people on my side as I can have.

As for X, I do think she could have made a short comment without being too “into it”, if avoiding drama is the goal of being averse to the question.

Please log off at this point
Formerly known as LegendX
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Congrats Britney, you've burned the bridge with the only peer who actually showed real sympathy for you.

Go back to spinning and aerobics.

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

Real question: did lady gaga ONLY speak about that? This is intentional AF since she mentioned her. She's making an unnecessary comparison and putting them against each other. Nasty move tbh
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 pm Real question: did lady gaga ONLY speak about that? This is intentional AF since she mentioned her. She's making an unnecessary comparison and putting them against each other. Nasty move tbh
This is the second rude and uncalled thing she has done now.

I'm done having sympathy for her.

Brit u need help

Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

Xtina sent an open letter to Britney and the bitch did not even knowledge it and now playing the fucking victim card. FUCK YOU BRITNEY
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

xtina posted about her and (i don't know how legit this is) was involved into getting money for the trial

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/cele ... t-24468822
that's not all - Christina Aguilera, who starred in the Micky Mouse club with her, is also on board.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

I really hate when people give the mentally ill a pass to do whatever the fk they want. No just because you are a cracked out piece of shit does not give you the right to be nasty and lash out at someone who has been supportive of you for over a decade without a word of acknowledgement. Britney deserves to get called a piece of shit for this move, mental wellbeing aside. And trust me this shit hits close to home for me so I have 0 sympathy for Britney. She deserves all that has happened to her in life.
Redrum4783
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Bro, I’m sorry but no. Britney should not feel “entitled” to spread blatant lies. X already addressed the FreeBritney Movement in a genuine way. If she didn’t want to answer a Britney question and chose to focus her energy on her performance, she should not be shamed for it. Especially not by Britney.

If there is ever a time I want Cursetina to be real, it’s now.
Moralistic
Unstoppable Fighter
Unstoppable Fighter
Posts in topic: 15

desnudate_czr wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:46 pm
Moralistic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:39 pm I called it yesterday when I saw it! I had no idea it would be Britney herself who would post about it though LOL! This is terrible PR for Xtina. She can never catch a fuckin break.

I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the clip yesterday, I knew it was a bad look when X didn't immediately say something but instead looked to her publicist to help her get out of the question. Her "I'm happy for her" seemed less genuine because she didn't answer the question originally. I was genuinely surprised she didn't say something nice about Britney like she usually does because she was surrounded by press. Not sure what she was thinking, esp knowing how she knows the press loves pitting them against each other.

Not sure how X will get out of this one tbh. The general population loves Britney rn. I'm lightweight devastated tbh.
She doesn’t have to get out of anything. X is living her BEST sane life performing doing what she loves looking insanely beautiful, as for Mentalney and her ugly fans they will never be happy much less towards Xtina so just keep it pushing. The superior person remains unbothered
Welp, it's trending on Twitter so she's gna have to say something 🤷🏽‍♂️
ClairBoyant
Vintage Diva
Vintage Diva
Posts in topic: 1

I saw nothing wrong with what X said or what the reporter asked, tbh.

This is sad. I don't think it's going to just blow over, sadly. Sigh.
Tomagaxtchi
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 8

No. Just no.
Xtina doesn’t owe her anything. She’s been vocal before on that lunatics situation. Botney is just doing what she’s done for years before she was on a leash for 13 years which is being a messy troll. Now that she’s “free” you’d think she would be in a better place but it makes her look foolish. Christina has supported botney multiple times and botney has not once voiced her support for Christina. She’s trying to make it look like Christina is a bad person for “not being on her side” but her own damn family isn’t even on her side. Botney needs to act her age and not her shoe size.
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

DevotionHURTS wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:11 pm

Christina had already talked about the subject. She was very open and supportive. Her life doesn't revolve around Britney.

Stop being so entitled.
I actually think the poster above has a point, if X has been rooting for Brit all this time and even went as far as posting an open letter ( when she should've just IGNORED the trainwreck ), she could've prepared a simple, direct and PC answer. I mean, it was obvious the subject would come up, the media think of them as stepsisters or something. However, I also feel if X had done that, the house of weirdos would have posted something about X talking about what she doesn't know and whatnot, so if they were out to get her, they would try any way they could. It is just shameful at this point.

I am fuming. :mad: #LifeofFighters
Xtinoacer
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 21

NO SHE IS NOT
Sacred Phoenix
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

wait wait... what?!!! What a bobbleheadney. I never thought she would put it in her instastory... what a mess. Slam her with X's tweet from June ya'll
BabyJaneM
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

I hope she won't cancel this latina era.
I have never liked Britney. So, I don't care about her.
supersonicrocket
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Yes I agree Brit has displaced anger. And it was X’s night. It was her single launch day plus performance. So a Brit question is uncalled for.

I think though the public will base “cancelling” on how one answers questioms regarding Britney—regardless if its X’s night or not.

The “safer route” is just regurgitating a “Britney spiel” and walking away. “ah Im so happy for her. What she won is what should be hers in the first place, human dignity and freedom. Peace out bye”
Last edited by supersonicrocket on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

The Walking Dead impact @AgentX

Love me some Daniel Newman
Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
rye
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Seriously???

People REALLY giving Britney the benefit of the doubt, here...you ever think Christina did say "I am happy for her" as a way of avoiding the drama, how was she to know it would be Britney HERSELF that would blow this out of proportion.

Before Brit said anything, no one was talking about this as being shady except on the actions of the publicist. Now people are analyzing Xtina's body language, etc...it is crazy.
Last edited by rye on Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

supersonicrocket wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:23 pm Yes I agree Brit has displaced anger. And it was X’s night. It was her single launch day plus performance. So a Brit question is uncalled for.

I think though the public will base “cancelling” on how one answers questioms regarding Britney—regardless if its X’s night or not.

The “safer route” is just regurgitating a “Britney spiel” and walking away. “ah Im so happy for her. What she won is what should be hers in the first place, human dignity and freedom. Peace out bye”
She did say "I can't (answer right now)... but I'm happy for her."
Popsychologist
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 12

pato wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:15 pm Real question: did lady gaga ONLY speak about that? This is intentional AF since she mentioned her. She's making an unnecessary comparison and putting them against each other. Nasty move tbh
And word is Britney met with that Rat's manager in the last 24hrs and is about to sign with them. This shit smells like Ratga's face and her minions are at work again. Evil is as evil gets the classless, fame-hungry, ugly bottoms to do. :pout:
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Moralistic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:18 pm
desnudate_czr wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:46 pm
Moralistic wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:39 pm I called it yesterday when I saw it! I had no idea it would be Britney herself who would post about it though LOL! This is terrible PR for Xtina. She can never catch a fuckin break.

I'm not going to lie, when I first saw the clip yesterday, I knew it was a bad look when X didn't immediately say something but instead looked to her publicist to help her get out of the question. Her "I'm happy for her" seemed less genuine because she didn't answer the question originally. I was genuinely surprised she didn't say something nice about Britney like she usually does because she was surrounded by press. Not sure what she was thinking, esp knowing how she knows the press loves pitting them against each other.

Not sure how X will get out of this one tbh. The general population loves Britney rn. I'm lightweight devastated tbh.
She doesn’t have to get out of anything. X is living her BEST sane life performing doing what she loves looking insanely beautiful, as for Mentalney and her ugly fans they will never be happy much less towards Xtina so just keep it pushing. The superior person remains unbothered
Welp, it's trending on Twitter so she's gna have to say something 🤷🏽‍♂️
twitter is full of random people and not everything that is there is just something big to deal with. this is beyond twitter, media has started making threads about it. it's just a nasty movement from a mentally ill disgusting person who is jealous and bitter.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Sapphire wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:24 pm

The Walking Dead impact @AgentX

Love me some Daniel Newman
The letter is there out in the open for anyone to read.

paulrivas88
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 16

I really hate this woman right now
AgentX
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 13

I’ve been with clients ….

FUCK THIS CUNT ASS BITCH!!!
BYC
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 13

And stop fucking putting this on Christina and her publicist. They did what the fuck needed to be done. THAT WAS HER NIGHT. She did not owe Britney a fucking statement about her life. Christina has already “played nice” and played to the media for these “brownie points” and “good graces” y’all speak of and they have fucked her over each and every time. She and Britney are not friends. She is not family to her. A well wish for her happiness should have been enough.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23

Popsychologist wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:26 pm
And word is Britney met with that Rat's manager in the last 24hrs and is about to sign with them. This shit smells like Ratga's face and her minions are at work again. Evil is as evil gets the classless, fame-hungry, ugly bottoms to do. :pout:
Serves her well...

pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Honestly, this is a perfect movement for her managment to ask interviewers not to mention this bitch ever again in xtina's interviews. ever