"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 6

It just makes Britney look unstable. There are more comments defending Christina and bashing Britney for overreacting. I don't count Britney fan pages, since her fans are savages.
And that comment from her fiancee 😂 i hope roc nation goes full payola and send it to all outlets, so she can shut up and start minding her own Business. Isn't it what she wanted? Cunt.
Don't call me angel
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 46

I never understood why Christina is so fucking sweet. Years and years of being unproblematic staying in her lane minding her own business being an allie when needed, letting shit fall off her shoulders, water under the bridge, a literal fucking Angel, she didn’t deserved this. Burning all my Britney shit tomorrow. She died tonight for me.
wanted
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 12

When Britney breaks up with this guy her fans will be screaming that they saw the signs all along :monkeysee:
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Can Christina and the other talented non problematic Queen Beyoncé do a song together pleaseeeee!
dideyers
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 1

Sapphire wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:45 am
Ughhh in 2010 there was Pigrez, now there's Scam Assberry... :O
:o
franiny
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

Ohh dios... Fin de su carrera
Anitta
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 38

I can't believe she did this. It's like Christina and us can't catch a break.

Britney's erratic unhinged paranoid behavior clearly shows she's not well mentally. Why is Xtina the enemy??? Especially when she DID speak about it and supported her before anyone else did.

She doesn't need to keep talking about it. This was her night not about anyone else.

I am also very shocked that she indeed keeps tabs on everything Christina does. The whole "happy birthday Fausto" thing was definitely about her.

She's extremely delusional.

Let's flood Britney's DMs with the receipts that Xtina defended her a few months ago. Don't insult Britney, just send her the tweet until she sees it.
:sparkles: Modnitta :sparkles:
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 am I can't believe she did this. It's like Christina and us can't catch a break.

Britney's erratic unhinged paranoid behavior clearly shows she's not well mentally. Why is Xtina the enemy??? Especially when she DID speak about it and supported her before anyone else did.

She doesn't need to keep talking about it. This was her night not about anyone else.

I am also very shocked that she indeed keeps tabs on everything Christina does. The whole "happy birthday Fausto" thing was definitely about her.

She's extremely delusional.

Let's flood Britney's DMs with the receipts that Xtina defended her a few months ago. Don't insult Britney, just send her the tweet until she sees it.
I'd rather send her the clip of her boyfriend dodging the exact same question even more blatantly than Christina, that shit is rich.

post it everywhere
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I hope Sam scams her out of the 13 dollars she has left, takes her house and her cars and leaves this meth addict out in the street where she belongs, alone sleeping under a bridge on meth
Sacred Phoenix
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

Sapphire wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:14 am RT and spread this

CAN SOMEONE EDIT/REPLACE X's video with Sam's!!!! This would burrnnnn Jaime's daughter :devil:
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Meanwhile Matthew Rutler is the President of Masterclass and he and Christina are billionaires while Britney has to sleep with one eye open so she doesn’t pass away in her sleep next to Sam who sleeps with both eyes open.
Jes
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

I can’t believe it. So sad
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

I apologize to those who I made fun of when the whole Fausto thing happened. I def thought Britney was a different person, but now that she’s free we can see who she truly is, a vile disgusting 40 year old talentless hack with meth marks all over her body and rotted teeth.
Jes
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

That was Xtina’s moment. This overshadowed it, as usual. Why? She doesn’t deserve this shit :cry:
Jes
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Unfollow Brit. Done
Watermelon.Sugar
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

But imagine if Xtina decided to be a cuunt and fired back? I can't imagine the impact on Britney's well-being. She'll definitely spiral down. We all know Xtina can be a b!tch if she wanted to.

And yes, I never cared for this free Britney movement thing. They could lock her up again for all I care.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:10 am But imagine if Xtina decided to be a cuunt and fired back? I can't imagine the impact on Britney's well-being. She'll definitely spiral down. We all know Xtina can be a b!tch if she wanted to.

And yes, I never cared for this free Britney movement thing. They could lock her up again for all I care.
When has Christina been a bitch tho? Like can we cite these moments in the last decade where she’s been a bitch to other artists? The only person we know she hates with a passion is Adam Levin but no one likes that bag of bones anyway.
dinvy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 26

Sacred Phoenix wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:00 am

CAN SOMEONE EDIT/REPLACE X's video with Sam's!!!! This would burrnnnn Jaime's daughter :devil:
Shiver
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

Leon wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:14 am
Watermelon.Sugar wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:10 am But imagine if Xtina decided to be a cuunt and fired back? I can't imagine the impact on Britney's well-being. She'll definitely spiral down. We all know Xtina can be a b!tch if she wanted to.

When has Christina been a bitch tho? Like can we cite these moments in the last decade where she’s been a bitch to other artists? The only person we know she hates with a passion is Adam Levin but no one likes that bag of bones anyway.
Melanie Martinez is the only one I can think of and I always assumed there was a good reason for the animosity. Adam and Christina got along perfectly fine in post season 2 or 3
Agugaga
VIP '21
VIP '21

Kamaotori wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:41 am It just makes Britney look unstable. There are more comments defending Christina and bashing Britney for overreacting. I don't count Britney fan pages, since her fans are savages.
And that comment from her fiancee 😂 i hope roc nation goes full payola and send it to all outlets, so she can shut up and start minding her own Business. Isn't it what she wanted? Cunt.
Went through so many comments. It’s literally 70/30 in favor of Christina. Britney is being exposed as a raging jealous lunatic.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Protect and defend our Queen!!!
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 50

NIGHTMARE© wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:28 am
AintNoOtherMe! wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:54 am I need Britney and Christina to meet up, go for lunch and post a pic together!
Oh shut the fuck up.

I love how you want to blame everyone except Britney. Y’all wanted to give her freedom and #FreeBritney? Well here the fuck you go. Welcome to society Britney! Since the courts proved that she’s mentally capable of taking care of herself, this is HER fault.

Xtina said what the fuck she said. She doesn’t owe anyone a photo op or a “lunch”. I feel sorry for Britney and I do genuinely feel she needs help still but I draw the line at letting her say whatever the fuck she wants to say just because she’s Britney. First she threw a subliminal jab at X and brought up her abusive father and now she’s attacking her directly. Fucking enough.

Xtina was subjected to the same media treatment that Britney was subjected to in the early 2000’s. Unfortunately it destroyed Britney. It did not destroy Xtina but she still has to put up with a lot of bullshit in the name of this woman. I hope that one day XTINA’S documentary about all the shit that she had to endure in the industry. Most of these Britney Stans will shout “Free Britney” all day long but then turn around and use the same disgusting misogyny that destroyed Britney against Xtina and others.

Thank you! Christina and Britney are not colleagues in Corporate America, so Christina doesn’t need to resolve shit with her ass over lunch or coffee. I don’t think Christina has ever told journalists/reporters they couldn’t ask Britney questions before to avoid being called a bitch, but I think she should now. I think she earned the right to tell them what she will not discuss a long time ago. This has gotten out of hand and it’s evident that Fausto caption was for Christina based on what went down today.
Sacred Phoenix
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

dinvy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:28 am
Sacred Phoenix wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:00 am

Thanks @dinvy ... Now, spread it Fighters!!! :warning:
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

I did not expect to wake up to this shitstorm this morning!

I see three things:

1) Shitney is as crazy as ever and craving the attention that the freebritney movement is giving her.

2) that gold digging cunt her boyfriend is the link with Gaga

3) Opportunistic gaga has found another golden opportunity to benefit her career. She has a film out and the positive publicity is benefiting her. Besides, gaga loves subotagging xtina's career and she found another opportunity.

I am really angry that this is also happening just as we were celebrating the new music and the Latin Grammys slayage.
Last edited by Angelopoulopoulous on Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

As a former Britney fan.... I fell so sad, her bloody ankles were meth signs, the teeth, the skin... Lets be honest Britney Spears will never have a comeback, thank God she is still alive, but she was abused, she was drugged, she is The epytome of betta kitten slave, she was sold as a sexual object when she was 15....she was doomed since day 1. Her success killed the 90s powerful women like Alanis, Shirley, Jewel, Dolores O riordan, she was a weapon of mass destructiion. She was meant to be destroyed and the industry did it. Her handlers are Making fun of her... Those insta posts with red lingerie looking like a sex trafficking victim are just that.... Poor her. God bless her cause her only talents were her beauty and her Dancing skills and now are gone.
Last edited by love&music on Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

love&music wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:54 am As a former Britney fan.... I fell so sad, her bloody ankles were meth signs, the teeth, the skin... Let be honesto Britney Spears will never have a comeback, thank God she is still alive, but she was abused, she was drugged, she is The epytome of betta kitten slave, she was sold as a sexual object when she was 15....she was doomed since day 1.
Please have at least 1/10 sympathy you have for Brittleknee to Xtina for hatred she's getting from this incidenct.
Slayer4Xtina
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 2

F*ck this stupid bitch…
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador

Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:58 am
love&music wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:54 am As a former Britney fan.... I fell so sad, her bloody ankles were meth signs, the teeth, the skin... Let be honesto Britney Spears will never have a comeback, thank God she is still alive, but she was abused, she was drugged, she is The epytome of betta kitten slave, she was sold as a sexual object when she was 15....she was doomed since day 1.
Please have at least 1/10 sympathy you have for Brittleknee to Xtina for hatred she's getting from this incidenct.
Maybe I didnt explain well, what Im saying is that Britney is already dead, she is a corpse. Of Xtina is my Queen and that prostitute will never have a comeback, will never be back at the Grammys, she is dead. Of course this is unfair.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

Nathy is a RIDE OR DIE. She posted AGAIN about the Latin Grammy performance on her Twitter and IG.

Will forever Stan.
wellokaythen
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Anitta wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:57 am I can't believe she did this. It's like Christina and us can't catch a break.
Xtina and Fighters can never win....this is going to be such a negative PR news cycle for Christina because everyone feels sorry for Britney over the conservatorship thing and (rightly) perceives her as a victim, so they'll automatically assume Britney's telling the truth. The reality of the situation won't matter.

If Britney ever admits she was wrong about Xtina not supporting her, the story of her admitting she was wrong will be read be literally 5% of the people who saw the original "Britney slams Xtina" story. So the damage has already been done. :(