"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
BabyJaneM
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 9

For the first time ever I love seeing the comments on the daily mail lol
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop
Posts in topic: 25

Motomami wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:44 pm
Diamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:37 pm Britney turned off the comments on her last IG post, it was full of Xtina’s support comments. She’s aware of the backlash. Hope she retreats.
I checked and it’s not turned off.

Idk where you guys keep getting this kind of information where she either deleted her story or muted comments. Neither has happened.

Maybe we can’t see the story because i reported. But i check her from another profile and still can’t see it, weird
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 32

Literally every comment trashing Methney or being like "why the fuck would Christina owe her anything" or "she already posted her support...is she off her meds?"

bahaha maybe Christina did win this one.
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

i mean i love Britney to death but she was definitely in the wrong here. i mean she can feel how she wants about something but publicly calling someone like this is not cool. especially one who has receipts to defend herself (which she won't do, X is classy enough NOT to respond).
a lot of misunderstanding and misplaced anger from Ms. Spears. i'll pray for ha and wish she's getting good dick in her life.

xoxo
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:37 pm

Literally every comment trashing Methney or being like "why the fuck would Christina owe her anything" or "she already posted her support...is she off her meds?"

bahaha maybe Christina did win this one.
We don't even need to see the vid. Thumbnail pic alone makes X look like a winner and methney looks like crackwhore.
pato
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 100

A Shitney fan page and people in the comments are not defending her
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

You know guys I am so relieved with how this turned out today. When I read the news this morning I was both angry and worried about the shitstorm but I am glad most people can see that Shitney made a fool of herself.

I bet that ugly cunt gaga is fuming that our girl dodged the bullet!
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:39 pm i mean i love Britney to death but she was definitely in the wrong here. i mean she can feel how she wants about something but publicly calling someone like this is not cool. especially one who has receipts to defend herself (which she won't do, X is classy enough NOT to respond).
a lot of misunderstanding and misplaced anger from Ms. Spears. i'll pray for ha and wish she's getting good dick in her life.

xoxo
Again with these stale excuses.she's freed now and knows what she's doing in her own insta.
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Watch britney and gaga do a song together
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

Diamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:09 pm OMG I’m dying, this pic is the worst so far, I can’t believe they’re the same age.

I can’t :roll:
FighterOfX
Cherry Pop
Cherry Pop

Franzjoseph wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:29 pm
Diamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:09 pm OMG I’m dying, this pic is the worst so far, I can’t believe they’re the same age.

Methney in all her glory, I wish Frienddetodos was here, he'd be having a field day and would be allowed to share his art finally.
Iconica latina la friendetodos
Aura
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 2

Kitz wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:44 pm Watch britney and gaga do a song together

They can have it :poop:
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

pato wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:40 pm
Lmao @ the gap btw the pic they posted and reality 🤣
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 3

Yummy wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:43 pm
bionicDied4UrSins wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:39 pm i mean i love Britney to death but she was definitely in the wrong here. i mean she can feel how she wants about something but publicly calling someone like this is not cool. especially one who has receipts to defend herself (which she won't do, X is classy enough NOT to respond).

xoxo
Again with these stale excuses.she's freed now and knows what she's doing in her own insta.
i'm not defending ha what she did was wrong. it's just sad seeing all these years she probably just doesn't like Xtina. i mean these 2 women were my childhood, it difficult seeing them not get along.
whether she's still holding a grudge from 20 years ago or she just woke up and chose violence, i wouldn't know. i'm just disappointed. :womanshrug:
Pretty Boy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 12

Etienne just reposted Xs tweets on IG story.
Papabear0503
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

#britneythebully is what should be trending. This is a disgusting display of privilege and self-absorption. Xtina has been reaching out to Britney to no avail for nearly 10 years. Yet Britney takes an obscure clip and uses it to publicly bash someone who did nothing to you. How dare she! I’ve lost a lot of respect for Britney and her movement. She’s a bully and probably always has been. Seems like she and her camp still thought it was 2000 and she could paint Xtina has the bad girl and the GP would simply go along with it. They miscalculated. Christina’s standing with GP has increased dramatically—she’s considered by most as unproblematic. She minds her business and takes care of her family. She’s also on record supporting so many other pop girls. This wasn’t the case before, thus making team Britney’s depictions of Xtina more believable back then. Christina worked her ass off to salvage her image after 2010 and this situation goes to show that it worked. GP is supporting her on this one.

#Britneythebully needs a wake up call. Ppl always assumed Xtina was jealous of Britney but after this I really do think Britney may have been jealous Xtina, even at the height of her own success. People always said Xtina would be the one that lasts out of the two. Guess it’s true.
Strippedandliberated
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

I highly doubt Britney was smart or coherent enough to even post this, it’s def her people being messy and I’m sure Lady KaKa has a hand in it too to promote her caricature acting of Patrizia Gucci….
J0SH1E
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

pato wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:40 pm
All 25 Comments … Well Ok LMAO
Fico
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Last night I was so angry, I blocked Britney and the words Britney and Britney Spears. Then I realized she was harming herself more than doing anyone a favor, as for what I read not only here but in some other IGs posts, everyone is standing for Xtina. I made a comment which has more than 130 likes in KETODA (basically they put the story there) stating that Britney hasn’t clearly read Xtina’s tweets. Sadly she now stands as an insane woman craving attention. I really feel pity for her.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

It’s not just that she put Christina on blast for no reason, but had the nerve to do it less than 24 hours after Christina had such a stellar night at the Latin Grammy’s and released a new music video for “Somos Nada”.

I started out angry, but now I’m just depressed. I really shouldn’t let a pop star rule over my emotions like this. :rip: it’s just so unfair and mean-spirited. Lots of people are taking Britney’s side or poking fun at Christina’s expense.

I hope Christina posts about the Tina Turner tribute again tonight. Pay everyone dust to show she doesn’t give a fuck about the drama.
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Strippedandliberated wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:53 pm I highly doubt Britney was smart or coherent enough to even post this, it’s def her people being messy and I’m sure Lady KaKa has a hand in it too to promote her caricature acting of Patrizia Gucci….
Definitely erasing this flop movie from my watch list
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Queen of gays, Etienne Ortega, supports our Queen in his insta stories. So Xtina is DEFINITELY aware of Britney’s story.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
tzuka
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

I haven’t been this angry in a long ass time
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Fico wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:55 pm Last night I was so angry, I blocked Britney and the words Britney and Britney Spears. Then I realized she was harming herself more than doing anyone a favor, as for what I read not only here but in some other IGs posts, everyone is standing for Xtina. I made a comment which has more than 130 likes in KETODA (basically they put the story there) stating that Britney hasn’t clearly read Xtina’s tweets. Sadly she now stands as an insane woman craving attention. I really feel pity for her.
She's 40 and freed woman who's responisble for what she posted on insta where whole world can see.
She didn't even apologize to Xtina yet but she's getting sympathy aleady. I CAN'T🙄
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

Diamond wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:33 pm One positive aspect of all of this is that we as a Stan base are more United than ever, #WeLoveYouXtina is still trending.

Fighters around the world RN:

:cupid:
Perfect! Her face is casket-ready!
KevinKardashian
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 28

Remember how she attacked Paris Hilton as well and Paris has only supported her too.
"I’m a genie in a bottle, you don’t wanna rub me the wrong way!" ~ Christina Aguiilera's tagline for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
Data
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

LET'S ORGANIZE A SUPPORT MOVEMENT ABOUT THIS!

QUOTE this post IF YOU'RE IN!

I was thinking it could be 2-3 parts.

1. Organized support for Xtina, Somos Nada, PMM streaming, #LaFuerza etc. Lets make banners! In the vein of #10YearsofBionic and #2YearsofLiberation
2. Call out to stop Broccoley questions, I can write a statement and someone can make a banner and then we all spread it with hashtags.

@Leon @BaeTine @NewAgenda @Motomami
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

xoxo
She's not, but that lil hamster she's with sure is. :arrow:
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Etienne’s response “All love, always will be 🤍” essentially confirms Christina will take the high road.

I suppose it’s unwise to entertain this fucking loon’s inflammatory accusation. Pay this bitch dust and let her continue to seethe.

Luckily, this means Christina is DONE commenting on Britney and Gaga indefinitely. She should have been wiser to Gaga’s antics too and listened to her fans tbh.
XisGonGiveIt2U
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 14

KevinKardashian wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:06 pm Remember how she attacked Paris Hilton as well and Paris has only supported her too.
Exactly. Someone tweeted you are the company you keep Xtina. Is that why Britney spent her youth drinking and drugging with Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan?! You know, right before she shaved her head, went to rehab, and lost custody of her kids. I never seen any paparazzi pics of Xtina and Britney hanging out. But somehow, she of all ppl, should speak out on her behalf.