"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
Sapphire
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 20

Gonna leave it here

The plot twist the true culprit

Instagram/Twitter: @Stallonation
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

They so deserve each other. Fugliness is Stupidity's best friend.
DIRRTY
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 7

Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:07 am They so deserve each other. Fugliness is Stupidity's best friend.
Oh really? She herself did not?
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 6

FighterOfX wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:24 am A latin problematic gossip magazine

I can’t :roll:

OH FAWK!
SO SHADY, IM DYING :roll:
Don't call me angel
Erotica
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 45

Sapphire wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:58 am Gonna leave it here

The plot twist the true culprit

Honestly i don't think it's that deep, Britney's just having a tantrum.
Legend
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 1

I’m sure this has been discussed, but aren’t we almost certain that Britney would not have the aptitude to download these clips and post them herself?

I know everyone is directing their anger at Britney, but this is just a publicity stunt orchestrated by someone on Britney’s team who gets $$ from her Instagram engagement. I would venture to guess that Britney was not behind this or even cares. She’s still being used.

That doesn’t change the fact that it angered me deeply, but I’m so glad to see many people in the general public talking about our girl in a positive way. But let Xtina continue to cement her legacy with her amazing voice, performances, and body of work! She doesn’t need to stoop to these cheap tricks.

Also Gaga is insufferable.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 41

I’m not used to all this GP support lol. I mean we talking about FACEBOOK supporting. 😂 remember the Voice days? Housewives couldn’t stand her ass. Don’t even get me started on places like Dailymail, lipstick alley, and Twitter. Britney and her stans REALLY wanted her cancelled for this and the shit didn’t work. Like they really TRIIIED it honey.

A mess.
Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

And I hope Bianca del Rio’s tweet goes viral too cause that was the perfect drag of the whole situation. Like keep making mofos look dumb.
janvinron
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 15

Xtina is 1 year older, correct?
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

CA2020 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:21 am I love seeing the comments in B’s latest IG post. 😍😍😍 Everyone, including her own fans, is correcting her. It is so nice to see people standing up for Christina now. 🤩🤩🤩

That thing backfired eh?

Also, LG is so shameless and very opportunistic. Eeeew.
Yesterday I had an anxiety crisis because I can't with injustice and it was like the story was repeating itself. I am so proud of Christina and most of you, some of them wanted war and fight and we showed the truth. She supported Britney in June. And when I said I was proud of Christina, It's because I loved her silence! That's the right to do.

Can I be honest? I surprised, most of people don't bought the story and treated Britney as ungrateful. I cried yesterday and now I fine because the truth can late but..always came out..

I know, it's hard, but we can destroy that stupid narrative some Britney's fan with Peter Pan's complex (they don't wanna get old) just with love..
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Legend wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:15 am I’m sure this has been discussed, but aren’t we almost certain that Britney would not have the aptitude to download these clips and post them herself?

I know everyone is directing their anger at Britney, but this is just a publicity stunt orchestrated by someone on Britney’s team who gets $$ from her Instagram engagement. I would venture to guess that Britney was not behind this or even cares. She’s still being used.

That doesn’t change the fact that it angered me deeply, but I’m so glad to see many people in the general public talking about our girl in a positive way. But let Xtina continue to cement her legacy with her amazing voice, performances, and body of work! She doesn’t need to stoop to these cheap tricks.

Also Gaga is insufferable.
I think Britney didn't see Christina's support and her team treat her like a puppet. If Britney wanted be grateful for celebrity support about her freedom movement, Miley and Cher were more appropriate. It wasn't organic. That's a story behind like during Keeps Gettin Better and Bionic's era and for the first time most of people didn't buy this narrative.

What happened showed for me who are opportunist and who wanted "surfing" in the hate wave. Adam Lambert showed the truth, supported Christina and unless He doesn't need my approval, He gained points with me..

We Remain, like the music She sang for the Hunger Games's soundtrack.
Marc
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 4

Took me over 2 hours to read these 52 pages.

This is the biggest hit thread in Aguilera.red herstory.
Purple
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:07 am They so deserve each other. Fugliness is Stupidity's best friend.
Lady Gaga is such an opportunistic fake ass.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 14

Noooooooo Omg :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 17

Omg!!!
Im fell sad .... But No

🤣🤣🤣🤣
George
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 9

DIRRTY wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:01 am All the comments are positive towards X :)

Promo ❤️
So happy for this.

Britney has demonstrated her long held dislike of Xtina. There are clearly some issues they need to work out.

Gaga has shown her true ugly colours, we may have been able to give her the benefit of the doubt before…. but no one can argue that she has good intentions for X after this little demonstration in back stabbing.

I trust Cursetina will right these wrongs in a suitable manner.
Last edited by George on Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Someone should make a compilation 👍👍😁😁😁
JACQS
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

George wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:05 am
DIRRTY wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:01 am All the comments are positive towards X :)

Promo ❤️
So happy for this.

Britney has demonstrated her long held dislike of Xtina. There are clearly some issues they need to work out.

Gaga has shown her true ugly colours, we may have been able to give her the benefit of the doubt before…. but no one can argue that she has good intentions for X after this little demonstration in back stabbing.

I trust Cursetina will right there wrongs in a suitable manner.
Agree!
More than Britney, I hope lady gaga gets what she's deserves.
rubenprez
VIP '21
VIP '21

I went from Free Britney to WTF Britney to Fuck Britney to Oh poor little lost child Britney.

I'm having a little bit of compassion for her now. Hey! A little.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

Lmao @ Methney stans not knowing what sexist means
.They'r so stupid like their fave

Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

All the other girls who did change the industry must be happy with gaga's comments
LeVirgo
VIP '21
VIP '21

Britney for sure saw Xtina’s post. She saw Iggy’s & thanked her.

I’m actually worried that she has some tea on Xtina. Why would she not thank her? I don’t want Xtina’s name coming out of her mouth months from now in some Oprah interview.
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Im still mad about this, this seems to be orchestrated by gaga and her manager who apparently are now in talks with britney
Joss
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

This lady has been quiet for two days, and she usually posts pointless garbage (at least 80 percent of her posts are) almost daily. She shows that she feels empowered by all the support she has received from the press and the general public in recent months and she believes that she can say what she wants without consequences. But this time has been different. I am sure that she is aware of all the negative messages that she is receiving, even in her own intagram (you just have to read the comments in her last post). She knew perfectly well that Xtina had written about her in June, and ignored her message. I do not know if she is jealousy towards Xtina or pure desire to f..... Christina is a legend and I am sure that in 100 years if someone talks about her it will be because of her voice and her talent, while of this lady it is most likely that no one will remember or talk about her because of the disorganized life that she had or her mental problems.

And lady Caca💩 , well she is simply what she has always been 💩
Maleficent
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

FUCK VALERIE BERTINELLI

grrfrrtrr
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 6

I'm really happy that Christina got so much support and defense, even from people who aren't fans. She deserves it!

Brit Brit shot herself in the foot. I hope she apologizes to Christina, even if it's in private and we never find out about it.
CA2020
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

Have you guys seen Etienne’s story? I hope other folks follow suit and elegantly shut down B’s claim and L’s manipulative arse.
Nottingham
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 23

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:02 am I'm really happy that Christina got so much support and defense, even from people who aren't fans. She deserves it!

Brit Brit shot herself in the foot. I hope she apologizes to Christina, even if it's in private and we never find out about it.
Christina shared her support publically.

Britney attacked her character publically.

The apology needs to follow suit.

Camtina2
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

Also, “Change the course for women in the music”……..chill son 🤣🤣🤣
Thainus
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 11

grrfrrtrr wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:02 am I'm really happy that Christina got so much support and defense, even from people who aren't fans. She deserves it!

If Methney apologizes, she better do it in public.
She started this mess because she couldn't bother to check her facts before snapping against someone who has repeatedly supported her.

Although most people are calling her out, there are still so many that want to stir this shit up for clicks. And Christina gets dragged into this drama, receives hate and has to go through a feud that she spent YEARS trying to squash. In every interview she did over the last ten years she made sure to share her support and love for the methhead, she emphasized she would like to reunite, etc etc, and all that gets thrown out by that girl's tantrum.

This is not an "oops, I melted-down again" moment. It has real consequences for Christina, who is now starting to promote a new album she waited 20 years to release.

Fuck Britney. If she wants to apologize, she better do it in public. Until she shows she can be a decent grown up woman, I'll continue to think of her as a piece of shit that shouldn't even have been given a phone.