"Toxic" lipsyncer shades Xtina in instagram, Janet Jackson comments and Xtina likes it

Moments to remember...
CA2020
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:45 am #britneyisabully should trend on twitter
This! And something about LG like #ladygagaisaleech

People need to make them accountable especially Lady Gaga who always jumps on whoever has a hot topic at the moment!
Darkchild
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 3

I got a 2 week ban on ATRL from tugging on Britney’s nasty extensions too hard lol. Bye girl
Liv_Enrique
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 5

Sam shaded Christina by saying CHRISTINA WHO?
Britney posted an IG post with caption “HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAUSTO”

Seems to me, Britney has some bad feelings with X.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 31

Darkchild wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:26 am I got a 2 week ban on ATRL from tugging on Britney’s nasty extensions too hard lol. Bye girl
Baby you did your part! welcome back home! :lips:
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Liv_Enrique wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:27 am Sam shaded Christina by saying CHRISTINA WHO?

Her toy boy is using her, so sad, if the gets pregnant of that guy is gonna be another terrible decision.
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 21

Xxx1tinax
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Desnudate wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:09 am
JACQS wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:58 am
JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:51 am Can we make different memes about this? I’m thinking putting Britney’s Ig response over historical important moments like MLK’s I have a dream speech! Or any of the speeches during the BLM, Stop Asian hate, MeToo rally’s, etc. it would be so funny and make her look even more stupid.
I hope Xtina greet her on dec.2
With this happy birthday 😅

Agree! Haha

Or something like:

"It's been 4 months since my last birthday and christina still hasn't congratulated me"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Gurl Christina already did like a 1000 of Happy Birthdays videos

electronicsupersonic
Looking for Maria
Looking for Maria
Posts in topic: 10

Chintheory wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:22 pm
This had me hollering. Just a great joke that says it all: not everything is about you, honey.

:roll: :roll:
Last edited by electronicsupersonic on Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yummy
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 95

This attack won't be the last I think . Do you remember Bionic gate which was planned meticulously.
I hope you guys are ready and must protect our Queen no matter what happens.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 17

Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:35 am This attack won't be the last I think . Do you remember Bionic gate which was planned meticulously.
Absolutely agree! I can see Gaga and Britney stans join together to cause trouble. We have to be ready.
jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 12

Yummy wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:35 am This attack won't be the last I think . Do you remember Bionic gate which was planned meticulously.
I don't think so.. if they try.. they must be smarter.. but.. I am ready! I can work with emotion and break them using and attacking their hearts.. We don't need bad words to destroy somebody.. and that's what we have and they don't.. brain..
Kitz
Savage Beast
Savage Beast
Posts in topic: 9

Liv_Enrique wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:27 am Sam shaded Christina by saying CHRISTINA WHO?

This!!!
MemX
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 2

I wouldn't be surprised if she kept at it.

jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

During Keeps Gettin Better and Bionic's era were different.. The label abandoned her and Christina received all the hate.. but now.. I think Roc Nation has a damage control team, right? Jay Z, Kanye and Beyonce are the prove.. lol.. So, if they try something new, Roc Nation and we gonna help.. I won't watch this quiet and I gonna defend her.. She helped me so many times with her voice and I can turn back all the love and compassion that I received even know me.. We are called fighters for one reason, right?
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

jay_nasty
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

Coward, that muscle and stupid man deleted hours later.. He hasn't courage to assume what write on the internet.. and like we say in Brazil: "Quem se mistura com porcos, farelo come" (Who mixes with pigs, eats bran). If She is with him, she agrees with it, right?
JPI0414
Genie Freed
Genie Freed

Aioros
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Can someone please tell me what her fans are saying now that this shit backfired?
Diamond
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

People are rumoring that Britney may be Time’s person of the year because of the conservatorship stuff. We must boycott that TBH.

Yes I’m mad, she lost all my respect after this and she doesn’t deserve any more sympathy.
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad
Posts in topic: 40

Diamond wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 pm People are rumoring that Britney may be Time’s person of the year because of the conservatorship stuff. We must boycott that TBH.

Yes I’m mad, she lost all my respect after this and she doesn’t deserve any more sympathy.
Hopefully, this little stunt diminished that opportunity. I’m sure there’s more deserving people, too.
Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Emma wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:29 am The long thread regarding this on atrl is now locked 😬
How did it go? In Christina favor or Britney’s?
Motomami
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Aioros wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:01 pm Can someone please tell me what her fans are saying now that this shit backfired?
They can’t defend Knee’s actions, so they’re diverting attention to Xtina’s comments or alleged attitude problem from the early 2000’s. It’s so pathetic and some people are actually taking the bait.
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

JPI0414 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:58 am Image
:rip: The Karen Thunderbird one took me out. :cackle:
MarlonBeckham
Baby Genie
Baby Genie

A mess
Such a lost girl
Diamond
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

I’m so amazed that #WeLoveYouXtina is still trending.

Our girl trending 4th day in a row.

This week has been a roller-coaster.

:shook:
BaeTine
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Diamond wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:04 pm People are rumoring that Britney may be Time’s person of the year because of the conservatorship stuff. We must boycott that TBH.

:rip: It was bad enough when Lady Galapagos said that fake shit about her influence on the industry. What exactly is the justification for pretending like this useless, talentless, dried up, leathery, yeasty-pussied CUNT has made any sort of impact outside of her narrow little world, and benefitted anyone other than herself and that homosexual she is paying to suck other men's penises with the dentures she purchased for him? I mean, what little girl coming up in the industry is looking at Broccoley like I WANNA BE JUST LIKE THAT VEGETABLE WHEN I'M RIPE ENOUGH? :arrow:
Diamond
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer

BaeTine wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:20 pm

:rip: It was bad enough when Lady Galapagos said that fake shit about her influence on the industry. What exactly is the justification for pretending like this useless, talentless, dried up, leathery, yeasty-pussied CUNT has made any sort of impact outside of her narrow little world, and benefitted anyone other than herself and that homosexual she is paying to suck other men's penises with the dentures she purchased for him? I mean, what little girl coming up in the industry is looking at Broccoley like I WANNA BE JUST LIKE THAT VEGETABLE WHEN I'M RIPE ENOUGH? :arrow:
This. And outside of the industry, Xtina has literally been the GLOBAL ambassador for WORLD HUNGER, that alone is 100 times the impact that Britney could have done within the past 13 years.
Desnudate
Savage Beast
Savage Beast

Aioros wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:01 pm Can someone please tell me what her fans are saying now that this shit backfired?
Some fans are saying this is PR and a Collaboration is coming.

Another fans are saying If Britney did that probably there's more behind escenes.

Another fans are saying Christina is fake as fuck because that latter she posted before it wasn't her but her team to get clout and know in person she showed her true colors.

Another fans are shocked and confused.

Those people are irrational as hell

Leo Messi
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 26

Let this woman be. She's stupid as hell so she'll probably end up shotting herself in the foot
Aioros
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Motomami wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:11 pm
They can’t defend Knee’s actions, so they’re diverting attention to Xtina’s comments or alleged attitude problem from the early 2000’s. It’s so pathetic and some people are actually taking the bait.
Thank you. That’s sad.