The Official "SANTO" iTunes, Spotify, Radio Play, Youtube stats, Chart Tracking Thread 💃

Moments to remember...
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty
Posts in topic: 20

Ok, I have Santo on repeat from that Viva Latino playlist
Don't call me angel
jarofbeer
Baby Genie
Baby Genie
Posts in topic: 1

Kamaotori wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:07 am Ok, I have Santo on repeat from that Viva Latino playlist
Same, I’m grabbing that ain’t from that playlist and I put it in my queue
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina
Posts in topic: 48

Kamaotori wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:07 am Ok, I have Santo on repeat from that Viva Latino playlist
Can you listen to it back to back and count or do you need to play another song in between?
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

NewAgenda wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:33 am
Can you listen to it back to back and count or do you need to play another song in between?
I am not sure about it, hmm, maybe someone can guide us since now I don't know if I'm actually helping :monkeysee:
Don't call me angel
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Kamaotori wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:00 am
NewAgenda wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:33 am
Yeah, I normally let YouTube or Spotify play another song/video for 30-45 seconds in between before going back to Santo. I think they don’t track repeat plays in case it’s bots.

I am not sure about it, hmm, maybe someone can guide us since now I don't know if I'm actually helping :monkeysee:
Kamaotori
Rowdy & Dirrty
Rowdy & Dirrty

Ok, will let Rosalia have my attention for one minute :womanshrug:
Don't call me angel
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 100

Just woke up and catching up with the news.

Amazing to see Santo included in Viva Latino and La Lista Pop! Prioritise those two playlists.

The timing is perfect because from today Santo comes out from the New Music Friday playlists
Xxx1tinax
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 17

DID YOU PRAY & PLAY SANTO ALREADY
PRAY SISTERS

Sirius69
Star Searcher
Star Searcher
Posts in topic: 4

Agugaga wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:31 am
dideyers wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:21 am
Agugaga wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:25 pm
Anyway this is the strongest performance Xtina has done on radio since “Say Something.” Kinda shook. @dideyers
Yes @Agu sis, on its 1st day, I was thinking that I'd look at 4 overnight spins from this format and 2 spins from another.
So surprised to see that almost 20 stations across 3 formats playing it! (including many daytime spins!) :dizzy:

I hope the Regional Mexican format will play La Reina :o
Yassss! “Santos” is already outperforming that shitty Britney remix that was sent to Top 40 radio and it didn’t even need pop support. RCA offices must be livid that big sister Sony Latin Music is handling Xtina better than they can handle their dead artists.

The Britney "toxic" remix over Genuine "pony" is actually really good. You don't think this fan base is too old to be talking shit about Britney? It's insufferable you're probably in your 30s maybe even in your 40s and you're sitting on here bashing a stranger you've never met. Its a projection of your own misery and insecurities.
Fighter
Genie Freed
Genie Freed
Posts in topic: 2

Also added to Pop Chile and Pop Argentina
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 34

Sirius69 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:09 am
Yes @Agu sis, on its 1st day, I was thinking that I'd look at 4 overnight spins from this format and 2 spins from another.
So surprised to see that almost 20 stations across 3 formats playing it! (including many daytime spins!) :dizzy:

Yassss! “Santos” is already outperforming that shitty Britney remix that was sent to Top 40 radio and it didn’t even need pop support. RCA offices must be livid that big sister Sony Latin Music is handling Xtina better than they can handle their dead artists.

The Britney "toxic" remix over Genuine "pony" is actually really good. You don't think this fan base is too old to be talking shit about Britney? It's insufferable you're probably in your 30s maybe even in your 40s and you're sitting on here bashing a stranger you've never met. Its a projection of your own misery and insecurities.
And vice versa. On the britney forum, britbots have been criticizing Xtina all the time. You don't like it here? Then delete the account.
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 123

Santo -

Spain - #193 (-41) - 41,926 streams (https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/ ... 2022-01-27)
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 60

Fighter wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:13 am Also added to Pop Chile and Pop Argentina

i hope they add it in the Exitos España playlist.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 74

The shade of giving the cover of Viva Latino to the song that was released the same day as PMM and is now approaching 100M streams...

:ziggy:

Glad we got the add tho, I guess. Hope it rises in the coming days! Stream! Don't forget to add one song between plays.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 37

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
NewAgenda
La Reina
La Reina

Tell that to BreatheHeavy and their massa. You sound fragile.
Last edited by NewAgenda on Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

XtinaDaily wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:43 am
Is today the rolling effect?

Also, have we lost stations? In yesterday's update there were 17 stations in Spanish contemporary and 9 in Tropical Latin.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

I hope you defend Christina against your kind too.
Lament
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 68

Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:09 am

Also, have we lost stations? In yesterday's update there were 17 stations in Spanish contemporary and 9 in Tropical Latin.
The audience increased but the number of stations is weird.

The rolling effect will be visible from tomorrow on.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

I agree there was no need for AguCuntga to bring Slitney Spears into this but the Toxic Pony song is trash!!! Both songs are fire on their own and didn't need to be mashed together. Clearly a desperate move for streams.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23

Lament wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:34 am
Angelopoulopoulous wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:09 am

The audience increased but the number of stations is weird.

The rolling effect will be visible from tomorrow on.
That's concerning!
Sirius69
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Like I Do wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:20 am

And vice versa. On the britney forum, britbots have been criticizing Xtina all the time. You don't like it here? Then delete the account.

How old are you? I'm assuming you're a gay man? Do you have a husband? Do you make 6 or 7 figures? Are you happy with your life? There's no way you're an attractive guy who's married and makes good money and has a good sex life. Just like the other poster you're projecting your own misery and insecurities on to strangers because you're not happy. Go find peace. Meditate, pray, find a husband, travel the world, become a multi millionaire. Do something positive with your self.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

Sirius69 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:42 am

How old are you? I'm assuming you're a gay man? Do you have a husband? Do you make 6 or 7 figures? Are you happy with your life? There's no way you're an attractive guy who's married and makes good money and has a good sex life. Just like the other poster you're projecting your own misery and insecurities on to strangers because you're not happy. Go find peace. Meditate, pray, find a husband, travel the world, become a multi millionaire. Do something positive with your self.
Are you clinically insane? You sound like an insufferable cunt who hasn’t had contact with organic matter in decades. Seek help.
Sirius69
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

MaCK. wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:35 am

I agree there was no need for AguCuntga to bring Slitney Spears into this but the Toxic Pony song is trash!!! Both songs are fire on their own and didn't need to be mashed together. Clearly a desperate move for streams.

"Slitney"? How old are you? How is this even allowed on here? Instead of spending energy making up names to mock the suicide of a stranger you could've used that same energy to make money and do something positive with your miserable life. Insufferable.
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 34

Go cry somewhere else, britbot.

Sirius69
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

Leon wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:47 am

Are you clinically insane? You sound like an insufferable cunt who hasn’t had contact with organic matter in decades. Seek help.

I have contact with real humans in real life not miserable and insecure weirdos on a message board who are broke and waiting for a call from their doctor about their last grindr hookup infecting them. I'm rich. You're not. I barely post on here because I'm successful something you'll never be. Only poor, insecure, miserable, weirdos post non stop on a message board but people like me post casually because we have things to do other than douching our ass for strangers to nut in.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Sirius69 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:48 am
MaCK. wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:35 am

"Slitney"? How old are you? How is this even allowed on here? Instead of spending energy making up names to mock the suicide of a stranger you could've used that same energy to make money and do something positive with your miserable life. Insufferable.
I'm 33 and actually I am making money as we speak... what are u doing? Playing psychiatrist on an online forum? How much money is that bringing in for you? 🤔

P.s. Your whining is equally insufferable. Stay off the internet, cuz clearly u can't handle it.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23

ACCELERATE.QUEEN
Star Searcher
Star Searcher

this thread turned messy, leave britney alone!!!!!!!!!! dont start unnecesary fights ... this is a xtina forum, dont mention britney here.