The Official "SANTO" iTunes, Spotify, Radio Play, Youtube stats, Chart Tracking Thread 💃

Moments to remember...
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

Santo continues outstreaming the big Latin boys. Haters can remained pressed and stanning for lessors.

Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 123

SPOTIFY

Santo - 10,982,753 (+125,141)
SPOTIFY

Santo - 11,081,659 (+98,906)
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 74

I cannot believe she blew her biggest chance at a hit in 2022 by not performing or at least ensuring proper playlisting on Spotify.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 5

MaCK. wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:26 pm I cannot believe she blew her biggest chance at a hit in 2022 by not performing or at least ensuring proper playlisting on Spotify.
Can't you though? Queen of missed opportunities and only if it feels right. She's been doing this since 2014.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

lurk wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:01 pm
MaCK. wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:26 pm I cannot believe she blew her biggest chance at a hit in 2022 by not performing or at least ensuring proper playlisting on Spotify.
Can't you though? Queen of missed opportunities and only if it feels right. She's been doing this since 2014.
I can because she enlisted the help of popular current hitmakers... I highly doubt she would work with Ozuna otherwise... So why not have all your ducks in a row to ensure the hit? Then they front loaded the promo budget for PMM leaving nothing for Santo clearly... Her team is just a mess.
Leon
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 10

DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:08 am Santo continues outstreaming the big Latin boys. Haters can remained pressed and stanning for lessors.

I was uplifted by this comment, then I saw who posted it. :manzombie: DelusionCrazy
bionicDied4UrSins
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 4

sigh....
maybe next EP
FullCircle
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 16

I am willing to forgive her for the mishandling of Santo if she releases La Reina with a gorgeous music video this month.

Oh, who am I kidding? I would forgive her even if she didn't. Actually, there's nothing to forgive. She promised new music and she delivered new music. She never promised any hits or performances/promotion
X-mael
VIP '21
VIP '21
Posts in topic: 6

There’s no La Reina MV or such a thing, if she did 3 MVs for the 1st EP. For Queen standard it was beyond outside her treats. Anyways, Santo deserved more than it has, but we’re talking about the Queen of when it feels right.
DevotionHURTS
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 36

Leon wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:16 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:08 am Santo continues outstreaming the big Latin boys. Haters can remained pressed and stanning for lessors.

I was uplifted by this comment, then I saw who posted it. :manzombie: DelusionCrazy
Help us get ANOM to 100M on YouTube. Stream now!

25 years into her career, still standing strong, the unmatched legend: Christina Aguilera
Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

MaCK. wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:21 pm
I can because she enlisted the help of popular current hitmakers... I highly doubt she would work with Ozuna otherwise... So why not have all your ducks in a row to ensure the hit? Then they front loaded the promo budget for PMM leaving nothing for Santo clearly... Her team is just a mess.
But what promotion did PMM get that was front loaded? That one Latin Grammy awards performance?
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Buffy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:05 pm

But what promotion did PMM get that was front loaded? That one Latin Grammy awards performance?
I think her team being a mess is not surprising but also have to imagine they are working with the queen of when it feels right so I’m sure their hands are tied to an extent too.

Queen cares but not in a way that sacrifices her happiness. It’s honestly great if she collabs with hitmakers like ozuna but for this to have worked LBR, ozuna and his team had to carry the promotion.

Maybe this is why x being featured on songs tend to do better commercially bc it’s more on the other artists management, payola, etc etc.
Franzjoseph
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 93

I thought Christina loved performing live though so how is her performing her current single sacrificing her hapiness?
Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

Franzjoseph wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:27 am I thought Christina loved performing live though so how is her performing her current single sacrificing her hapiness?
Right it makes no sense and just delusions.
Angelopoulopoulous
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 100

I don't believe for one minute that she doesn't want a hit. That's just nonsense! I mean why would you work with artists who are young and hitmakers. She just doesn't want to work as hard as she should.

It is obvious to anyone that Santo is hit material. Much more than PMM let's face it that's why it should have been the first single when there was more buzz for her return to Latin music and there was budget available. I mean look how effortlessly it picked up on radio. A wasted hit!
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 34

Mexico Airplay (Billboard): 22 (+2) *new peak*
Like I Do
Accelerated Stamina
Accelerated Stamina
Posts in topic: 34

*Peak position so far*, Santo (chart):

1 - Puerto Rico Pop (Monitor Latino)
1 - Guatemala Pop (Monitor Latino)
3 - US Latin Digital Song Sales (Billboard)
3 - Guatemala Urbano (Monitor Latino)
3 - US Latin Pop Airplay (Billboard)
4 - Peru Pop (Monitor Latino)
4 - Panama Pop (Monitor Latino)
4 - Guatemala (Monitor Latino)
5 - Peru Urbano (Monitor Latino)
5 - El Salvador Pop (Monitor Latino)
6 - El Salvador (Monitor Latino)
6 - Panama Urbano (Monitor Latino)
6 - Latin America (Monitor Latin)
6 - Puerto Rico (Monitor Latino)
6 - Panama (Monitor Latino)
7 - Puerto Rico Urbano (Monitor Latino)
7 - Panama (PRODUCE)
7 - US Latin Rhythm Airplay (Billboard)
7 - Dominican Republic Pop (Monitor Latino)
8 - US Mexico Espanol Airplay (Billboard)
9 - Peru (Monitor Latino)
10 - Chile Pop (Monitor Latino)
10 - Venezuela Pop (Monitor Latino)
12 - Venezuela Urbano (Monitor Latino)
12 - US Latin Airplay (Billboard)
13 - Mexico Pop (Monitor Latino)
13 - Honduras Pop (Monitor Latino)
14 - Nicaragua Pop (Monitor Latino)
16 - Ecuador Pop (Monitor Latino)
17 - Hungary (Single Top 40)
18 - Costa Rica Latino (Monitor Latino)
19 - Argentina Latino (Monitor Latino)
24 - US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)
22 - Mexico Airplay (Billboard)
30 - Suriname (Nationale Top 40)
60 - Ecuador (Charts Ecuador)
72 - Spain (PROMUSICAE)
80 - Germany (Official Download Chart)
156 - France (Top 200 Airplay)
Circles
Rising Mouseketeer
Rising Mouseketeer
Posts in topic: 4

In Peru Santo is being played a LOT in Radio

There is still a chance for a Major HIT.
We need promo Christina. Don’t blow it !
Hocus Pocus
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 60

Circles wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:11 am In Peru Santo is being played a LOT in Radio

There is still a chance for a Major HIT.
We need promo Christina. Don’t blow it !

Cute but if it's not added on the major streaming playlists in Peru, it doesn't help. I can't find it in the Éxitos Perú playlist on Spotify for example.
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Buffy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:05 pm

It was added at #1 to Viva Latino on DAY OF RELEASE plus the cover, multiple billboards (Spotify specific), a bit more social media engagement and yes the Latin Grammy performance.

For Santo we only got an Apple Music specific billboard and some behind the scenes polaroids from xtinEs Instagram. They added it to Viva Latino what 3 weeks in? At like #30 and it never rose on the list.
lurk
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy

Franzjoseph wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:27 am I thought Christina loved performing live though so how is her performing her current single sacrificing her hapiness?
From what I observed, this is more on her terms to share her music via concerts and special private events. Not necessarily as a means to promote music in order to generate commercial success for a song. Again, she'll do things if it feels right to her.

I feel like through her actions and words, she takes very much if the song takes off organically and becomes a commercial success, then that feels good to her. Otherwise, she's not going to put a lot of her own effort into making the song a hit. :manshrug:

It is what it is. I think being a disappointed Fighter is always going to be a given if we continue to have expectations on what *could* be vs. what she continues to show what is. I'd prefer to be pleasantly surprised rather than continuously disappointed at the potential we all know Xtina can reach if everything aligned.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

Why do some of you keep on expecting multiple performances, promo and commercial hits from Christina is beyond me.

Appreciate the music, and ignore the commercial underperforming of it, if Xtina can do it, you definitely can
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:35 pm Why do some of you keep on expecting multiple performances, promo and commercial hits from Christina is beyond me.

Appreciate the music, and ignore the commercial underperforming of it, if Xtina can do it, you definitely can
She's throwing us off by working with fucking Ozuna and Becky G... She clearly wanted commercial success... She's just delusional in thinking the songs are going to become hits based on the names alone.
Jimmy
Inquisitor Squad
Inquisitor Squad

MaCK. wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:42 pm
Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:35 pm Why do some of you keep on expecting multiple performances, promo and commercial hits from Christina is beyond me.

She's throwing us off by working with fucking Ozuna and Becky G... She clearly wanted commercial success... She's just delusional in thinking the songs are going to become hits based on the names alone.
Maybe she wanted hits, but she will not work for them, we all know that 🤷🏽
AS
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 123

SPOTIFY

Santo - 11,081,659 (+98,906)
SPOTIFY

Santo - 11,193,902 (+112,243)
MaCK.
VIP '23
VIP '23

Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:05 pm

I just don't understand this logic. The label shelled out all this money for features and videos just to allow her to sabotage the material by paying it dust?

That "Your Body" curse just won't let up...
It started then and I'm sure most of us thought she was just sabotaging that era because she was rebelling against the label, but now it's pretty much confirmed that she just doesn't believe in spreading her art to the masses by any means... And that to me is concerning and confusing for an artist of her magnitude.
Buffy
Bionic Supersonic
Bionic Supersonic

MaCK. wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:14 pm
Jimmy wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:05 pm

I just don't understand this logic. The label shelled out all this money for features and videos just to allow her to sabotage the material by paying it dust?

That "Your Body" curse just won't let up...
It started then and I'm sure most of us thought she was just sabotaging that era because she was rebelling against the label, but now it's pretty much confirmed that she just doesn't believe in spreading her art to the masses by any means... And that to me is concerning and confusing for an artist of her magnitude.
Even if you take out the commercial success. You would think somebody who’s passionate about her new music and returning to her roots would LOVE getting out there to promote, sing and connect with Latin fans again.

She literally drops music then says alright I’m done which is fine but if that’s the case why take 6 to 4 years to release? Just release then be done with it .
IAMHAM
Rubberband Analogy
Rubberband Analogy
Posts in topic: 3

Oh She definitely likes performing and singing but not exactly her new songs. Seems like she is only proud of her stripped and B2B material? La Fuerza is awesome, I hope she knows that!! same with liberation, no matter if the singles underperformed.
XtinaDaily
VIP '23
VIP '23
Posts in topic: 37

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/espectaculo ... um=twitter
Shiloh (Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter) dancing to Santo
忠 勇 真 www.xtinadaily.com :sparkles: Christina Aguilera Discord Server: https://discord.gg/k66VvFcAjF subreddit: https://twitter.com/XtinaDaiIy :lit:
love&music
Santo Salvador
Santo Salvador
Posts in topic: 26

I forgot PMM was #1 at Viva Latino... SANTO deserved to be there too!!! I can't believe the label didn't hear that SANTO is the real HIT waiting to happen from the EP.